Dating Miss. Lillian Winning...

By LesbianJuliet

Lillian is excellent at teaching English she loves her job with students even though she wishes to have a few... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13

Chapter 4

9 1 0
By LesbianJuliet

Lillian came out of her room to check on Isabel so they can head out to the school that morning. Lillian went to Isabel's bedroom opening the door slowly to see in the room that it was empty then seeing a note on her desk saying, "Lillian, I love you always will, glad you even took me in from what Grace did. I do have to be a student though not your lover because you know how hard it is not to lose your job, I did find out that Trinity and Sabrina were playing us both an hooked up together. I am still hurt over this, so if you look in the bathroom there is a razor I would use after Trinity broke my heart, I left you this note to ask you don't bother to find me because I can't be saved now from of a broken heart. I went back to my parents to be by myself to give myself space even from you which you do need since I almost pressured you into everything even for you to give up your job. I will not be in class all week, so I wish you the best, I have to go now. Love Always, Isabel"

Then at the end of the note was a drawing of her and Isabel together with the words forever in cursive. Lillian sat down on Isabel's bed rereading the letter over and over then out of the blue someone knocked at the front door as she ran to it, opening it saying, "What do you want Sabrina?"

Sabrina gave a small smile replying, "Oh to tell you, you were right about not loving a student."

Lillian slapped her then walked off responding, "I found out through Isabel that you two were seeing each other behind our backs now Isabel is gone, and I am alone again thanks to you two."

Sabrina didn't take notice of the slap by replying, "We thought it'd be best for you two to be together, so we went to be together too."

Lillian turned around with tears in her eyes responding, "Just leave please, I don't need you, Trinity or Isabel, you all are just hurting me."

Sabrina left closing the door going Lillian to herself then next thing she knew Trinity was standing there saying, "Lillian, where is Isabel?"

Lillian gave Trinity an evil look with tears trying to come out replying, "Why do you care Trinity? you hurt her enough to cause her to hurt me."

Trinity bowed her head down responding, "I only did it cause she loved you and all she talked about how wonderful you were, it was in my best interest."

Lillian held back from smacking her replying, "You sound just like Sabrina no wonder you two are together."

Trinity stepped back with her head still down responding, "I am sorry."

Lillian pushed Trinity out of her apartment slamming the door yelling, "Don't come back neither of you."

Lillian slowly walked to her couch thinking of going back to Isabel's room to find the razor in her bathroom and use it on herself when she felt that she better get ready for her English class already running late but didn't care, so she decided to call the school instead saying,

"Hey Ashton, I am not going to be in today not feeling good."

Ashton replied, "Okay, get better, I'll see if someone else can cover for you."

Lillian responded, "Thank you."

Lillian hung up the phone and went back to Isabel's room to look in her bathroom she did find the razor on the sink where she grabbed it herself then started cutting. Isabel Forever on both her arms after she placed it down washing the blood off and finding her long bandages to cover them that is when the bathroom door open to see Isabel standing there crying,

"Lillian, what are you doing? you are supposed to be in class."

Lillian smiled at Isabel replying, "I did something that made me make sure I loved you and didn't care what anyone else says."

Isabel uttered her words out, "Li..Li...Lill..I..uh..did the same just not on both arms."

Lillian grabbed hold of Isabel placing down on the toilet kneeling down holding Isabel by the face gently replying, "Isabel, why did you come back?"

Isabel started to cry holding in as much as she could respond, "Because I was in class and you never appeared then seeing a teacher walking in wasn't you made me rush here, I was going home after classes, but since you weren't there I did my classes and came here."

Lillian wanted to kiss Isabel. Isabel felt so weak when it came to Lillian every time they touched one another. Isabel wanted to let loose on Lillian as she said, "Lillian, why are we the ones here with a broken heart?"

Lillian lifted her head to look at Isabel replying, "Because we probably expect too much out of the partner or in my case not a rush for anything."

They both still sat silently in Isabel's bathroom for the time being still holding hands. Lillian finally stood up holding Isabel with her saying, "Come with me."

Isabel nodded without a fight following Lillian to her bedroom this time without a worry she took things in her hand this time, and no one is to stop them. Lillian tossed Isabel on the bed saying, "Okay, we have cried, a broken heart and what not enough is enough now Isabel we are going to handle this one way or another, now if I lose my job because of this I will find something else."

Isabel laid there without a single move in her body complete shock of what shy Lillian has become in such time replying, "Lillian, I don't want to make you love me in any way if you can't I understand, I know I am young and could find someone else."

Lillian put a finger quieting Isabel responding, "I am making love to you Isabel, we have pushed one another way long enough."

At that moment Lillian placed her lips on Isabel feeling Isabel return with a sensational chill through Lillian squeezing every ounce of excitement built into her. Isabel slipped her tongue in Lillian both of them moaning with the kiss so passionate grabbing one another's breasts pulling and teasing that moment they released the kiss. Lillian stripped down to her bra and panties as Isabel followed the same stripping down to bra and panties as well, Isabel grabbed Lillian whispering, "You are so lovely with small perky breasts like mine and sweet wet panties."

Lillian blushed laying Isabel back down whispering in return, "It is my lead to take beautiful now you stay and let me handle you."

Isabel let Lillian take the lead. Lillian started kissing down Isabel's neck slowly than unsnapping the bra to see such beautiful small perky B size breasts she grabs the right one gently licking slowly then wraps her mouth around the nipple next thing she made it pop in her mouth, Lillian. She kept savoring her nipple licking and pulling the nipple softly, as Lillian did the same for the right one.

Lillian kissed down to Isabel's small stomach seeing that she is a beautiful young girl Lillian slips off Isabel's lace panties seeing they were thoroughly soaked. Lillian could smell such a sweet lovely ocean smell upon the beautiful shaved pussy; she took no fear into diving in eating Isabel out taking it with a slow stride licking every inch inside of Isabel hearing Isabel moan made Lillian go in more profound feeling Lillian felt Isabel grab her hair.

Saying Lillian's name over an over as Lillian kept licking faster and harder feeling Isabel cumming screaming for Lillian to make her orgasm at that point. Lillian decided took two fingers slipping them in fingering Isabel hard as she was licking the clit faster keeping going that was the point when Isabel pulled Lillian's hair so hard that she felt the orgasm expand so far that Lillian caught it in time to clean it up every inch. Lillian sits up looking at Isabel heaving slowly saying, "Wow, that is just wonderful to make love to you and would do it again, Isabel you are a beautiful and lovely lady."

Isabel smiled hearing such beautiful words replying, "You were great Lillian and would take any chance of you doing that again, but in favor, I get you next."

Lillian kissed Isabel laying next to her cuddling the rest of the night.

Isabel woke up right next to Lillian in her arms remembering the love that Lillian gave her the night before amazing her in every sensation as she sat up silently kissing Lillian on the cheek to go to the kitchen brew up some coffee. She grabbed her robe and went out of the room quietly in her thoughts then the doorbell rings scaring Isabel she rushes to the door to find some older lady at the door whimpering saying,

"Please let me see Lillian, I love her with all my heart and never want to hurt her again." Isabel folded her arms across her chest replying, "You are?"

The lady softly replied, "Jamie, her ex-fiancee we were engaged for about a year and a half before she started that High School."

Isabel let the woman in politely responding, "She is currently sleeping at the moment, would you like some coffee."

Jamie nodded politely in return as Isabel came back with the coffee, creamer, and sugar. Jamie spoke quietly saying, "You are who by the way young lady?"

Isabel didn't like being called young lady; she respected as much as she could by replying, "Isabel, I am one of Lillian's classmates."

Jamie scooted away from Isabel slowly responding, "So why do you live here then?"

Isabel smiled sweetly replied, "Because my ex-girlfriend Grace was abusing me, so Lillian saved my life by having me stay here until I appear in court to face Grace."

Jamie raised her eyebrow not sure what to think of the situation that is at hand so she stood up responding, "I must go, please tell Lillian to contact me when she can."

Isabel gave a smile knowing that Jamie is either worried or scared of something as she replied, "Certainly Jamie, a pleasure to meet you and come back anytime."

Jamie nodded then left in a hurry that was when she saw Lillian in her robe yawning saying, "Who was that baby girl?"

Isabel gently smiled walking up to Lillian gracefully placing her hands around Lillian's waist giving her a kiss replying, "You're ex-fiancee Jamie, she came to see if you were okay."

Lillian went into shock at that moment not able to say anything for a moment as she guides Isabel to the couch responding, "W-w-what did she want, baby?"

Isabel smiled with joy that Lillian is calling her baby and baby girl replying, "Oh, I am guessing to take you back since she said you both were engaged for a year and a half."

Lillian couldn't believe what she was hearing Jamie was the most beautiful woman she ever was with the perfect silver-gray eyes, a figure of a medium build, smile that brought joy, Lillian got lost in thought then Isabel said, "Lillian, do you still love her?"

Lillian snapped out of her daydream replying, "No, she didn't like the fact that I loved working with students."

Isabel took that to heart responding, "Then why did she come back and question me?"

Lillian didn't know how to respond since she never told her ex-fiancee the secret of lusting after young girls like Isabel as she replied, "I am not sure since I never told her anything about young girls as a fantasy."

Isabel grabbed hold of Lillian by the hand responding, "Then if this is your dream I ask of you not to call Jamie please, I am afraid she is going to take you from me even after an amazing night like last night."

Lillian released one of her hands gently stroking Isabel's cheek replying, "I am not going to call her, I have all I want right here with me."

Lillian had Isabel go to her room to get ready for school as she rushed off to her room locking it quickly then ringing up Jamie's number hearing her voice on the other end, "Lillian,I didn't think I ever hear from you, oh my god do I love you so much please please let us get back together and re-engage."

Lillian quietly responded, "I can't love you Jamie that is what I called to tell you about I found my heart with someone else."

Jamie whimpered into the phone replying, "Oh like who?"

Lillian quietly responded, "Isabel, the young teen you met."

Jamie started shaking on the other end with whimpers more sounding like she is crying replying, "Since when did you like young girls?"

Lillian quietly responded again, "Before we even got together like say mid-twenties."

That was when Lillian heard a click on the other end knowing she tore Jamie apart knowing that she is in love Isabel and nothing is changing that, she rushed to get dressed unlocking her bedroom door to see Isabel at the front door waiting on her as Isabel said,

"Don't you look beautiful today my love."

Lillian blushed so redly she felt her cheeks burn a bit as she replied, "As do you baby girl, ready to head off to school today after not going for a few days."

Lillian and Isabel gave a passionate kiss to one another feeling the heat rise between them again they let go quickly Isabel responded, "I will catch the bus so that way no one thinks anything is going on with us."

Lillian didn't want to hear that as she wished to take Isabel everywhere with her without a worry in the world what anyone thinks that was when Lillian came up with an idea saying, "Isabel, baby hold on how about we don't ever go back to that school, I can find another job, and I can quit this one so that way no one knows we are together."

Isabel liked the sound of that she knew she needed her education through to go to college as Lillian wanted before so she replied, "Lillian honey I can't quit school I have a dream to follow which is in your footsteps to be a great teacher."

Lillian wanted to cry at that tone of such brilliance from Isabel, the student who wouldn't follow anything because of Grace the evil ex-girlfriend Lillian gave Isabel a hug whispering,

"I love you and so proud of you Isabel, you made me so proud to be your teacher and girlfriend, you are right though you do need to stay in school so I will quit and find another teaching job or something."

Isabel held tight to Lillian for a long time not wanting to let go of this moment whispering in return, "I love you to baby; I must go through at least before I miss the first bell don't need to be tardy, you decide on what you want to do but know one thing I'll miss staring at you in class for English." Lillian released Isabel sending her off to school feeling tears soak her eyes from what Isabel said that made her melt more at the moment she called the school quitting her job and went to the computer looking for another one.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

109K 2.8K 37
When a teacher starts at a new school she is devoted to help her students. She's the caring type but still lives a partying life. Helping one of her...
11.5K 368 21
Brianna Parker, an 18 year-old high school student, embarked on a new journey when she encountered her teacher. From that point onward, she aimed to...
424K 15.4K 57
Sofía von Emple - Castillo, as you can guess from her pretentious name, is the returning golden girl and Queen b of her high school. Sofía's life is...
14.6K 190 18
18 year old Emily and her mom moves to a new city. She has to face new challenges by finding new friends, going to a new school and finding a job. A...