Ban Saiyans from crossing the...

By Spinfoxie

Alternative Title: 禁止赛亚人跨世界抢饭碗 Author: Ri Dang Wu Summary: the heroine died early After being single for thre... More

Ban Saiyans from crossing the world to grab jobs
1-4
5-9
10-14
15-18
19-20
21-25
26-28
29-30
31-34
35-38
39-40
41-44
45-48
49-50
51-54
55-58
59-60
61-65
66-69
70-73: Three beauties
74-77
78-80
81-84
85-88
89-90
91-94
95-98
99-100
101-104
109-110
111-114
115-118
119-120
121-125
126-128
129-130
131-133
134-137
138-139
140-143: Boss Chip Chapter
144-145
146-148
149-150
151-153
154-156
157-158
159-160
161-162
163-165: Wild Dog Chapter
166-168
169-170
171-174
175-177
178-180
181-184
185-188
189-190
191-194: Return
195-198
199-200
201-203
204-205
206-208: Orangutan Chapter
209-210
211-214
215-217
218-220
221-225
226-228
229-230
231-234
235-237
238-240
241-244
245-247
248: Extra: "Missing" from the College
249-250: Extra: Landing in Shibuya in front of everyone (1-2)
251-254: Extra: Landing in Shibuya in front of everyone (3-6)
255-258: Extra: Landing in Shibuya in front of everyone (7-10)
259-260: Extra: Landing in Shibuya in front of everyone (11-12)
261: Extra: Cat's heartbeat

105-108

28 0 0
By Spinfoxie

Chapter 105:

Dragon's Lair, Maze, in the southeast corner

, on the left, Uncle White Eyebrow has a mustache, and on the right, Uncle White Eyebrow has a mustache.

The two identical Zetsu Jue Rams looked at each other, as if they were copying and pasting. It was impossible to tell who was who. Even the moles on their ears and the scars at the corners of their eyes were exactly the same.

Bludo looked left and right, confused, "Why is there another Juezjuela?"

Yes, again, these were the three Juezjuelas he had seen.

The Juez Juela he met at the beginning was disguised by Xilu. When he was about to be killed and silenced, he was rescued by the Juez Juela beside him. The two of them escaped all the way here. They have not yet met the high-end combat power of the team. Gojo Satoru came back to his senses in surprise. Unexpectedly, he saw another Zetsu Zeira.

Now the question comes, between these two people, who is real and who is fake?

Without thinking too much, Brudo quickly came to the conclusion that the Juezi Juela beside him was real. He had used the risk dice before, and the dice showed a good luck, so his luck during this period was good. What's more, if the Juezi Juela beside him is fake, then why did he get hurt trying to save him?

At this time, Juezi Juela, who was being supported by him, spoke. He had a sullen face, a bad expression, and an angry tone, "Who are you?"

So many people can pretend, why are they all staring at him? !

"Xilu? No, Xilu was chasing us before." Juezijuela said, frowning. If Xilu is chasing them, then the person in front of him cannot be Xilu, which means... ...Silu is not the only one who can pretend to be someone else, but who is it?

Juez Juela was thinking quickly, and suddenly, he remembered someone, "Hisoka, you are Hisoka."

"Oh~★"

His identity was revealed, Hisoka didn't defend himself, he raised his hand and wiped it on his face , Juezi Juela’s uncle face turned into Hisoka’s flamboyant clown face, “You are very sharp~★” He glanced at Juezi Jueela in praise.

It's really Hisoka!

Juezi and Juela subconsciously took a few steps back, becoming alert.

Hisoka's attention was not on them.

"Next~★"

He bent his narrow eyes, and gently slid his slender fingertips along his neck to the collar of his assault jacket. He grasped it and pulled it. In an instant, the clothes turned into debris and fell from the air. , revealing the familiar blue clown suit, he stretched out his long arms, holding a big picture between his nails, and gracefully bowed to Gojo Satoru, "It's time for the magician's show~~★

Gojo Satoru held it with both hands Kabuto twitched his lips with interest, "It seems that you have made arrangements. "

"Hmm~★" Hisoka bent his right elbow, brought the playing card to his lips and kissed it gently, "We have prepared the most gorgeous magic for you~~★"

"Magic? Gojo Satoru touched his chin and tilted his head slightly, "This kind of thing is really boring to me,"

"Well, it's better than boring." He pointed his index finger at Juezjuela and said, "Hey, you two find a place to hide on your own. Don't expect me to take care of you."

"Ah, okay, okay. " "Brudo and I nodded repeatedly and began to retreat very wisely.

At this time, there were still two days, five hours and 30 minutes before the end of the game.

In the air, deep purple thought energy was rising, and invisible pressure was spreading. The entire The air became extremely heavy.

Just at the moment when Bludo and Juez Juela's heels had just taken the tenth step, the two people on the opposite side moved.

However, Hisoka's knees were slightly bent, and the high heels under his feet moved. Lifting up, he disappeared instantly.

His speed was much faster than before, but he was still within the capture range of the six eyes.

Gojo Satoru turned his body to the right, avoiding a five of hearts that brushed against his cheek. Following the force, he spun around and dodged the three fours of hearts that followed. Immediately afterwards, his waist suddenly bent back, and more than a dozen playing cards rubbed his upper body and was nailed to the wall.

He used both hands . Putting his palms on the ground, his body jumped suddenly, and his whole body stepped on the wall, almost level with the ground. Before stopping for two seconds, he jumped away again

. At the same time, he grabbed Hisoka's poker with his hand in the air. Cards.

"Playing cards?" So will I. "Gojo Satoru said, flicking his wrist, and the playing cards rushed forward. They collided with the K of Hearts thrown by Hisoka in the air. They were obviously just two ordinary playing cards, but at this moment, they fired weapons. The collision sound was caused by intersection.

After one blow, Gojo Satoru jumped again, and behind him, three silver nails were nailed to the wall.

"Oops. Gojo Satoru fell to the ground, "Another acquaintance is here." "

"how? He raised his lower lip mockingly, "Did I get so bold that you only dared to hide and attack?"

"Click, click, click. " "

"Click, click, click. "

As his voice fell, Jita Laku walked out from another wall.

The corner of the maze, which was not large, seemed a bit crowded after three people stood there.

"You have been recognized a long time ago~★Little "E~★" Hisoka fell to the ground.

"Bingo~" Gojo Satoru gave Hisoka a thumbs up, his tone was brisk and he didn't mean to worry about his current situation at all, "You know how to pretend in front of me, but it seems that you are still Have some brains.

"It's a pity...it's still useless. " He tapped the corners of his eyes with his fingertips, "My six eyes can clearly see any tiny energy. No matter how you pretend, it's useless." "As he spoke, he pointed somewhere, "What about you, the one in the corner, I saw you~"

"It's that... chameleon in disguise. "

Chrollo in the corner: "..."

Misstep.

But since he was seen through, Chrollo walked out without pretending.

"Oh..." Gojo Satoru looked at the two of them. The next second, He smiled unceremoniously, "I suddenly felt a little embarrassed. "

"After all..." he started taunting with a smile, "In order to avoid me, you both pretended to be women and inserted nails. You really worked hard. Chrollo, who

worked hard to be a woman: "..."

Ilmi, who worked hard to insert nails: "..."

So, in the eyes of the other party, what they thought was a perfect disguise was just a clown??

This is really hurtful. It's not high, but it's extremely insulting.

The two perverts have one arrow in their heart.

If they were ordinary people, I'm afraid they would have died in society, jumped up, or blown up on the spot.

But who are Ilmi and Chrollo? ?

A bandit leader in the garbage dump, a professional killer who does whatever it takes to achieve his mission, social death? Shame? Doesn’t exist.

But seeing Chrollo calmly disable his ability, Yi Mi calmly pulled it off himself They took off their disguises and returned to their original appearance.

"So..." Gojo Satoru looked condescendingly at the people opposite, "What is your purpose?

"We just want to win games. " Chrollo replied calmly, "We are bound to win the card this time. "

Chrollo defined this behavior as playing a game, competing for the hero, not a vendetta, not looking for trouble, but just a necessary means to win the game. This is the line he left.

"And you are very strong." Chrollo was not stingy about exaggerating others, "So we can only take some necessary measures to ensure the victory of the game."

Gojo Satoru couldn't help but laugh again, "It's really high-sounding. Ah."

"I'll take it as what you said is true." He spread his hands indifferently, "After all, you are really weak."

"Even if we get together, to me..." He The index finger and thumb came close to each other and compared the distance, "That's the difference from one hair to three hairs."

These words were really arrogant and contemptuous, and even the cloth secretly rubbing the onlookers not far away Ludo felt extremely arrogant. But the expressions of Chrollo and the other three didn't change at all. No, there was still a change. Their telekinesis and murderous intent skyrocketed!

The three perverts' strong and majestic thoughts and murderous intentions were rampant in the maze. Blood and violence were intertwined, killing and destruction were rolling, turning the maze into a hell on earth in an instant. Cold sweat immediately flowed down

Brudo's

forehead . His legs could not stop trembling. The coldness climbed up his back, stinging his pores with thin sweat. This, this kind of breath, after all, It takes so many people to kill someone to get it! ! !

Gojo Satoru didn't feel anything at all. The job of a spellcaster is to deal with the negative emotions of human beings, and the special spell spirits were born from the evil of human beings, so the breath from the opposite side was like blowing air conditioners to him. , there is no deterrent at all.

"Sa~" He opened his arms and hooked the three of them, "Use whatever means you have."

On the opposite side, the three perverts did not move, but footsteps sounded in the air.

"Da da da."

"Da da da."

It was the sound of heels running on the ground. Soon, more than twenty players ran behind the three of them in strange postures.

Each of them has a silver nail stuck in their head.

"Baal! Bodom!" Brudo saw two familiar people at a glance, his pupils were shaking, "How, how could it be."

"Ah, don't get me wrong." In front of him, Yi Mi's expression did not change, he said to Zuo lowered his head and said, "They are not dead."

"They are just controlled by me."

"You are indeed very strong, but..." On the side, Chrollo said calmly, "Facing so many people with telekinesis abilities. , you will also be struggling."

Although Gojo Satoru is not as non-killing as Tsukishima Yanki, he is also kind in nature. As long as he is kind, he will not directly make a decision to kill people at the beginning.

What's more...

"Of course, you can choose to kill them all and then deal with us, which will make it much easier for you. But..." Chrollo smiled softly, "It would not be good if Miss Tsukishima knew about it. Let's do it."

After saying that, he glanced at Brudo in the corner and said slowly, "After all, with your strength, you can choose to deal with us without killing all of them."

Gojo Satoru: "..."

"You guys really amaze me." Gojo Satoru sighed, and the smile on his face gradually disappeared. He took off the small round sunglasses on the bridge of his nose, and his whole face became cold, "You guys You don't think you can suppress me like this."

"Do you think I care about the lives of these guys?"

"You do not care about them, but you care about Miss Tsukishima." Chrollo said in a gentle voice, " Love is such a wonderful thing, isn't it?"

In the next moment, more than twenty telepaths swarmed forward, drowning Gojo Satoru's tall figure in the blink of an eye.

It seemed that his defense was indeed broken.

————————————————————————————————

“Yanxi-chan...” The white-haired young man opposite gently held her hand, "Look at your hands."

Yan Xi looked down, and her hands looked particularly small in the man's big palm.

She heard the man continue: "Sooner or later, your hands will be stained with blood, your soul, and even your hair will be stained with the blood of innocent people..."

"And the root cause of all this is just Because of your small mistake, just because of your anger."

"Yanxi-chan..." Gojo Satoru stared at her with his blue eyes, "What are you going to do?"

"How do you ensure that you won't What about becoming the World-Destroying Demon King?"

"I... don't know..." Yan Xi's voice was very soft, mixed with a lot of confusion.

"It doesn't matter." Gojo Satoru's voice was very gentle, "I know what to do."

"As long as you..." Before he finished speaking, the girl continued, "Why would it be you..."

Gojo Satoru: "?"

"You are a person who deserves to be beaten, your behavior is childish, your personality is bad, you are frivolous, and you are very good at talking." Yan Xi's brows were furrowed tightly, and his tone was a bit unbelievable, "But I am worried that your attitude towards me will change. I feel uncomfortable and panicked."

"There are thousands of men in the world, why is it you?"

"When did I become blind?"

Gojo Satoru: "..."

This script is wrong!

"Is this what you care about?!"

"I was indeed worried that I would destroy the world, and I was also worried that my hands would be stained with blood." Yan Xi said calmly, "Until now, I am also worried." "

But this It doesn't mean that I will give up my life for things that haven't happened yet and let myself live in these illusory fears every day."

"Actually, I don't know what the best solution is, so I chose the stupidest one. But it is also the most useful way - escape."

"I have drawn a line for myself, and I will never cross that line when interacting with others."

"As long as I don't give my feelings, as long as I don't care , I won't be distracted by anyone. As long as my heart doesn't move, I can face anything calmly."

"But I never expected...I still stepped on a thunderbolt."

Yan Xi was deeply moved. He glanced at Gojo Satoru and continued, "I'm afraid of my power, but I'm more grateful."

"Because it's because of my power that I can still follow my own path in this world full of monsters and monsters. "

But actually I don't know how I will live in this life, because in my mind, I am still the same person I was in my previous life, the human named Yan Xi, so I choose to continue moving forward according to the trajectory of my previous life. , Take it one step at a time, and we will talk about the future things later. This is another kind of escape for me."

"There is a saying that although escape cannot solve the problem, it is useful."

"But just now, I suddenly Got it." Yan Xi smiled, "Those things I escaped from will be met sooner or later one day."

Kakarot and the others didn't destroy the world despite their efforts. She is not half as ferocious as them, so why worry?

"The world of ordinary people is indeed no longer suitable for me, so I will find a world that suits me."

Life is still long, the universe is huge, and she is still young.

"I am Yanxi, Saiyan Yanxi."

Chapter 106

At this point, there are still two days, five hours and 25 minutes before the end of the game.

The pixelated man in the mobile phone jumped over the pit and ran at high speed. He was about to grab the flagpole, but unexpectedly, a giant beast suddenly fell from the sky.

GAME OVER

"Ah, I lost again." The knight muttered and was about to play the second game when the bell rang on the screen.

"Moxi Moxi, it's Qima." The knight said with a smile, "Have you caught the person?"

"Knight!" On the opposite side, Ma Qi said in an anxious tone, "Get out of there now."

"What's wrong?"

"She is very dangerous!" Ma Qi said quickly, "Even if her power is weakened 50 times, we cannot resist it!"

"Get out of there quickly! Inform the leader to retreat."

Maybe Ma Qi's words were too serious , the knight unconsciously became serious. He subconsciously looked at the girl not far away, but his pupils suddenly shrank.

The person is missing!

Where?

At this time, a female voice rang faintly from behind, "Are you looking for me?"

-

A busy tone suddenly came from the phone.

"Damn it!" Madge cursed. She hesitated for a few seconds and ran quickly in the direction of Chrollo.

Hurry up, we must catch up!

————————————————————————————————

“Boom——!”

Sand and rocks flew, and the wall collapsed.

Within a hundred meters, no complete wall could be found.

The siege of twenty-nine telekinesis users did not cause any harm to Gojo Satoru, but it did make him feel helpless for a while.

It must be said that Chrollo was right in saying that he would not make a killing spree his first target.

Open a field?

No, this group of controlled guys probably have no ability to think at the moment and will only act according to orders. Even if they expand the field, it will not be of much use to them. What's more, why did he open a field? He was having fun.

Gojo Satoru grabbed the wrist of one of the telekinesis users and spun around violently, knocking away all the others who rushed towards him. He kept moving and jumped again to avoid Ilmi's nails. At the same time, he leaned back in the air to avoid Chrollo's dagger.

He landed on the ground, and several more telekinesis practitioners came over.

"It's such a nuisance."

Gojo Satoru kicked the person away with some irritation, raised his right hand, and the crimson hyacinth condensed in the palm of his hand. It was about the size of a palm. It only condensed for a second, and then he came out and hit it. A big hole was immediately opened in the wall. He did not disappear, but went straight forward, breaking through walls one after another, and finally stopped after seventy or eighty meters.

"Crack, click, click -"

The walls hit by He Suo were covered with dense cobwebs, and the ones that were close had collapsed.

The telekinesis user's physical fitness was good, and Gojo Satoru didn't need to be careful. He raised his foot and kicked a group of people over like a chicken.

The battlefield was quickly cleared.

Gojo Satoru fell to the ground and hooked his hand, "Next, it's your turn."

After saying that, he rushed towards Ilmi, "Let's start with you first."

As he said that, he stepped forward and clasped his hands together. , the whole person appeared in front of Ilmi in an instant, and Ilmi was not slow to react. The nails in his hands flew out quickly, blocking left and right, and quickly blocked Gojo Satoru's attack.

"It seems that without defense, your actual combat ability is about the same as ours." He said while avoiding.

"Really?"

Gojo Satoru raised the corner of his mouth. In the next second, his speed suddenly increased and he punched Ilmi on the wrist. Ilmi crossed his arms to block, but at that moment the huge force came from Still, he fell backwards violently, crashing through seven or eight walls before he could stop.

"It seems you are still so weak." Gojo Satoru chuckled and moved to the right, avoiding Chrollo's

attack . "Sneak attack?" He quickly spun his body twice and dodged the next few moves from Chrollo. "It's useless."

The corners of Gojo Satoru's mouth cracked, and his pupils suddenly shrank due to excitement. He quickly moved his hands towards Kuroro. Luo attacked, and with only seven or eight moves, the dagger in his hand was knocked away.

wrong.

Separating each other with one move, Gojo Satoru stared at Chrollo on the opposite side. This guy's strength is not limited to this. Isn't it hidden?

What is he thinking?

Ah, I saw it. Gojo Satoru suddenly raised his head, only to see the freely retractable Ai falling from the ceiling with Hisoka in the air. In his hands, he held a playing card on each side, attacking him, and on the other side, Chrollo's dagger also As it slashed towards his right side, at the same time, there were also the Nails of Ilmi and the Nailers running tirelessly.

The three of them worked together, intertwined with each other, and ambush from all sides, weaving a huge and dense network, including Gojo Satoru's entire body.

If Aang is used, these telepathic users will be killed, and when he raises his hand to use the technique, Hisoka, Chrollo or Ilmi will take the opportunity to sneak attack.

If he faced Chrollo and the others, he would be attacked by a group of nail men.

Even Gojo Satoru was not immune to a lot of injuries under such an attack.

The snow-white shirt was stained with streaks of blood, but Gojo Satoru showed no sign of fear. Instead, he raised the corners of his mouth in excitement, getting more and more excited.

Not far away, Juezi Juela, who had been watching quietly, suddenly stood up.

Brudo looked at him doubtfully, and then he was shocked to find that Juezjuela was walking towards the battlefield.

"Juez Juela!" Brudo quickly raised his hand to hold him, "Your injury has not healed yet, don't go there."

Juez Juela did not reply, but broke away from his hand and joined the battlefield. After all, he was a one-star bounty hunter, and his strength was ranked among the best among this group of miscellaneous fish. He exploded with telekinesis, punched to the flesh, and easily defeated several weaker assassins.

"Thank you." Gojo Satoru thanked him briskly and grabbed the flexible love controlled by Hisoka's fingertips. With a pull, the playing cards that were flying around under the control of telekinesis fell to the ground.

"Wow, you really have a lot of cards hidden in your body." Seeing the latter taking out another card, Gojo Satoru couldn't help but sigh.

"The magician's cards are endless~~★"

The conversation only lasted a moment, and the battle was not over yet.

Immediately following, Ilmi and Hisoka abandoned their playing cards and attacked with Nail, as well as the tireless attacks of other Nails.

Seeing this, Zetsu Zeira began to clean up the nail people who were flying towards Gojo Satoru. At the same time, the attacks from Ilmi and others became more and more intensive. Under such intensive attacks, the gap between Gojo Satoru and Zetsu Zeira The distance is getting closer and closer.

Something is wrong.

Gojo Satoru was thinking quickly in his mind while avoiding the two attacks.

There was something he had overlooked. what is it then?

And where is that big back head?

Just then...

"Pfft——"

A broken blade suddenly penetrated his body from behind. Gojo Satoru was startled, it was Juezu Juera!

At the same time, in his six eyes, he caught... the familiar golden color.

There was a flash of cold light, and the sound of his arm falling to the ground was "pop".

"Plop -" was the sound of something heavy falling to the ground.

Time seemed to freeze at this moment, like a slow motion in a movie. The white-haired young man's abdomen was penetrated and his arms were cut off. He was covered in blood and dying. His blue eyes looked through the rain of blood splashing in the air, focusing on Looking at her...

his lips moved slightly, "You're here..." His voice was very soft, but it passed into her ears very clearly, "Yan Xi-chan..."

Chapter 107

Quiet, quiet, the world was silenced at this moment, the surrounding scenery was blurred, all she could see was the infinitely enlarged corner of her clothes, soaked in blood, lightly touching the ground...

"s...sa... sato…ru…”

[Wow, it’s really not easy to find you. ]

[Gojo Satoru, head teacher of the Conjuring College]

[I really can’t do anything to you, oh, eat it, it’s hot~]

[This is specially prepared by Gojo, super super super super delicious super super super super A super sumptuous food feast~]

[Sorry, Yanxi-chan will forgive me]

[Hey, Yanxi-chan, the handsome Gojo is here to pick you up~]

[It’s great to meet Yanxi-chan. ]

[Yanxi-chan is very important to me]

[You are here... Yanxi-chan...]

"Bang..."

The sound of the young man falling to the ground was so soft, but in my ears, It was so loud again.

Blood spattered on his face and dripped on his heart. The image of the young man dying magnified in his mind, magnified, magnified again, and finally, suddenly exploded!

"Plop..." The heart trembled suddenly, ripples started, the black hair moved automatically without wind, the gravel was suspended, and invisible oppression spread, filling the maze in an instant. Deep in the pupils, dark green swirled out, and the long scattered hair rose into the sky, turning into golden yellow in the blink of an eye. The dazzling golden color was like the scorching sun, scorching the earth.

Chrollo and the others turned their heads in shock, their hairs standing on end instantly.

What is this...

This feeling... It feels

like a storm is coming, like a tsunami is hanging high, like a mountain is about to collapse and the earth is about to crack, like the sky is about to collapse! escape! escape! escape! Every pore, every hair, and even all the cells in the body are screaming to escape.

However, no matter how heart-rending the heart roared, the body could not move even a single step forward.

The knight was in a coma, Mi Ji was trembling, the running Ma Qi was frozen in place, Deng Nuotou, who was far away, had his pupils trembling, and fainted on the spot in shock. At this moment, the entire maze became quiet. Everyone's eyes moved to the girl opposite.

What a powerful force this is?

It's so vast and majestic that even in their lifetimes, they can't even touch it.

"Are you going to kill me?" At this time, Yi Mi spoke first.

Even though the pressure made him tremble all over, even though he used all his mind power, he couldn't make himself feel at all at ease. Even though his skin was already covered with traces of blood under the power, he still had no fear.

Not only him, but even Chrollo and Hisoka didn't show the slightest fear. Even though their bodies were screaming to escape due to instinct, their brains were as indifferent as machines, calmly facing their own. die.

This is Chrollo, this is Ilmi, this is Hisoka.

For them, the physical body is just a shell that exists in this world. They pursue their desires, they follow their hearts, they do whatever they want, they live freely, and they die fearlessly.

"You haven't killed anyone yet." Yi Mi's voice was still as ups and downs, "A strong man who has never killed anyone is imperfect and incomplete."

"Sa, do it, as long as you kill me, You will become a truly strong man." His empty cat eyes were astonishingly bright at the moment, and those big cat eyes were filled with desires that were so twisted that they penetrated people. "As long as you kill me, you will become the most powerful person in the world. ."

"From now on, nothing can bind you."

"You don't need morality, you don't need order, you are both morality and order."

"Let my blood and death fill up this last fragment for you. "

Kill me, soak your soul with my blood, and we will be together forever."

"I will witness your awakening."

"Kill me, Yan Xi, kill me!" In this way, you will never be able to Get rid of me. From now on, every move you make will have my shadow.

I still managed to control it. Such a powerful force was finally controlled by me.

"Hahaha~~" Yi Ermi twisted his smile, his muscles trembled and slowly opened. He laughed and shouted, "Sha~ kill me! Hahahahaha——"

His words made Gojo Satoru's expression suddenly changed. He opened his eyes suddenly, but before he could speak, the girl opposite him moved.

This can no longer be described in terms of speed. This is lightning, which is thousands of miles away in an instant. It cannot be seen or found. As soon as the brain turns, the next moment, the person has already flown out.

One door, two doors, three doors, four doors... they broke through eight doors before they could stop.

Unable to resist, unable to resist, at this moment, they were like tiny ants, raising their heads and seeing the soles of the elephant's feet that covered the sky and the sun.

Just this one blow was enough to take away half of their lives.

But the attack was not over yet. They were grabbed by the arms, and there was a "click", the sound of bones being crushed.

"Bang" is the sound of the body being lowered into the ground.

Chrollo flew, Hisoka flew, and Ilmi also flew.

The three of them were stacked on top of each other, dying.

What greeted them was the girl's fist that struck again.

Dying?

Seeing this, Yi Mi's pupils became brighter and brighter, and he smiled. There was no regret or panic in his eyes, but full of expectations. As long as he died, his thoughts would turn into resentment and be intertwined with her forever.

From now on, she will always belong to him.

However, the fist that was about to take his life suddenly stopped before his eyes.

The fist wind cleaned up the surrounding gravel, but this strength was as weak as a breeze compared to before.

"Why..." Yi Mi muttered in confusion.

He saw the girl put down her arms, and he heard the girl's flat voice, "I don't kill people."

Is it because of this?

Not killing people?

It is even more difficult for Yi fans to understand, why is this answer? "Why?"

he asked again, why not kill people?

Why should we abide by the rules of the weak when we obviously have such great power? No killing, what a ridiculous answer. The word "don't kill" has never appeared in Yi Mi's life. From the moment he was born, from the moment he could walk, he was taught how to kill and how to become a strong man.

Only by killing people can you become a truly strong man.

Only by killing people can you become a real killer.

The strong make the rules, the strong can do whatever they want, the weak don't care.

This is a truth that Yi Mi has learned since he was sensible, and he is also prepared to face death.

But he never thought that one day, he would save his life for this reason.

"There are so many reasons." Yan Xi restrained his anger and glanced at him, "If you really want to give a reason, it is probably that you are not worthy."

Such a person is not worthy of her taking action, and he is not worthy of letting her Hands stained with blood.

After saying that, he didn't even listen to him speak again, and his head suddenly collapsed and he was knocked unconscious.

She turned around and happened to see Gojo Satoru lying on the ground not far from her feet.

Yan Xi was silent for two seconds, then said quietly: "The place where you were lying just now is different from the place you are now."

Do you think I am stupid?

Gojo Satoru: "..."

Gojo Satoru opened his eyes, "Oh, is that so?" He collapsed on the ground with no intention of getting up. "Maybe the ground has moved. It is a maze after all."

Yan Xi stared silently. Looking at him.

"I'm injured, Gonki-chan." Gojo Satoru shook his broken right hand and grinned, "Ah, it really hurts."

"That sword penetrated me directly."

" ...You have a reversal technique, right?"

"Ah, yes, I forgot about it, hahaha."

"You did it on purpose, right?"

"How could it be?" Gojo Satoru retorted, "I really fell into the trap. Oh, this guy is quite powerful."

"So how long are you going to lie on the ground?"

"I'm injured, Yanxi-chan, you won't let me get up as an injured person, right?" Gojo Satoru couldn't believe it. , "You are so cruel."

Yan Xi: "..."

"So, you really did it on purpose."

"Is it fun to cut off your hand?" This guy obviously has no lower limit and also has reversal techniques, but the result is He didn't use any of them, and he still made such a look and expression that she almost thought this guy was going to die.

Thinking of this, Yan Xi felt that his anger was rising again, his fists were getting harder! She glared at Gojo Satoru and really didn't want to talk to him anymore.

She lifted her feet and walked... but failed.

But she saw Gojo Satoru hugging her leg with his good long arm and hanging it on her pants like a rogue.

Yanxi: "..."

"Yanxi-chan, you always look slow and shy." Gojo Satoru raised his head, showing eight teeth, "This is really distressing."

"So he is the most handsome. Gojo has no choice but to confirm it on his own."

Yan Xi: "..."

Yan Xi was a little unbelievable. This guy got stabbed and had his hand broken just to confirm this?

To confirm her attitude towards him?

Damn it! "Are you a madman?"

"Conjurers are all madmen, don't you know Yanxi-chan?" Gojo Satoru raised his severed right hand and waved it at her, and a few drops of blood spattered along the wound. On her face, Yan Xi could even vaguely see the bones inside the broken wound. But with the injury like this, he still had no intention of healing himself. "Well, even if you don't know, it's too late."

Yan Xi: "..."

Gojo Satoru's left arm slowly tightened, and his right hand hooked on her calf. The blood soaked her trouser legs along his wounds, and Yan Xi could even feel the blood slowly rolling down her knees. The blood beads belong to Gojo Satoru... She heard him smile and said: "People like Yanxi-chan are rare."

Gojo Satoru's eyes were still a pale blue that stretched like the sky, clean and clear, and matched His smiling baby face looked particularly harmless, but for some reason, Yan Xi suddenly felt a creepy feeling of being entangled by something invisible at this moment, which made her heart beat faster inexplicably. , even the muscles couldn't help but tighten.

Yanxi was the first to look away, "How long do you plan to stay like this?"

"Is Yanxi-chan distressed?" Gojo Satoru suddenly stood up as if he thought of something. "I remember you said before that you haven't seen a severed limb reborn."

"Oh." He put his arm close to her, "Come closer and take a closer look, it's very interesting."

"This is more interesting than watching computer special effects. A hundred times better."

Yan Xi didn't find this kind of thing interesting, but the rebirth of a severed limb was indeed quite curious, so she couldn't help but raise her head slightly and stare at the wound seriously.

But he saw that the flesh and blood of the wound began to squirm, and then slowly grew, bones, blood vessels, meridians, skin and flesh... Soon, a small section grew out of the broken arm.

It's quite miraculous. There's no scar visible at the fracture. Is this a reversal surgery?

The bumpkin has learned a lot.

Yan Xi marveled, eyes unblinking, and looked more carefully, then the forearm, wrist, heel of the palm, palm... Suddenly, the arm suddenly moved away, and unexpectedly, a big face came up to it... …

Soft, sweet and bloody…

Chapter 108

Hunter Association, President’s Office

[I don’t kill people. ]

[If you really have to give a reason, it's probably that you don't deserve it. ]

[Ooh, come closer and take a closer look, it’s very interesting]

On the screen, the broken arm of the white-haired young man began to grow slowly...

After that, there was a sudden kiss between the young man and the girl, and then, he suddenly turned his head. , those pale blue eyes seemed to penetrate the screen, go straight to their hearts, and looked at them to their core...

In the end, it was his raised right hand that was intact and the scene was cut off instantly.

...

The screen went completely dark, and the picture ended, but a thin stream of cold sweat appeared on the bean-faced man's forehead. "Yes, President." He stumbled.

Whether it is Hisoka, Chrollo, or Ilmi, the strength of these three people is comparable to the strong men of the Hunter Association, but in front of this girl, the three of them are like clay figures, being rounded and flattened. She had no power to fight back, and this kind of strength was only shown after she was weakened 50 times.

If her strength had not been weakened, then how strong she would be...

Doumianren couldn't imagine it, and Doumianren didn't dare to imagine it, because that was beyond his understanding of the strong.

On the contrary, it was Nitro's sudden smile. He touched the neatly trimmed mustache on his chin, and seemed to be talking to the bean-faced man, but also seemed to be talking to himself, "I have lived for 120 years. The first half of my life was chasing the peak of martial arts, and the second half of my life was uneventful. ."

"Today, the storm has finally come."

"Tell Li Bo to destroy the video and cancel your attention to her."

The bean-faced man was shocked, "President..." He hesitated, such a powerful person People, if...

"Cancel it." Nitro stared at the dimmed screen and said calmly, "She is not a beast."

The beast does not know how to restrain its murderous intent. The beast follows its desires, and the beast cannot restrain itself. And those who can still stick to their true intentions in that situation are safer beings than this group of hunters. What's more, the young man beside her is not someone to be trifled with.

"Ta." Nitro stood up as his clogs tapped the ground lightly, "It's been decades..."

"I can finally move my old bones."

Nitro, the strongest telepathic person, is the pinnacle of human strength. Half his life he fought all over the world, and half his life he was lonely at the top.

And today, he finally met someone again who could give him a fight.

—————————————————————————————————————— The picture played by

the enemy's

TV machine has been darkened, the whole All the enemies and guests fell into silence.

"This is a video that is about to be destroyed." After a long time, Siba spoke.

After watching the video, they understood the reason why the Hunter Association sent this video.

This was to tell them that they were revealing a part of their strength to them, so that they could understand the gap between the two sides, and let them understand that facing the girl would result in death.

And Ilmi was the one who beat up the enemy guest, but he was not killed. So based on the girl's previous behavior of pretending to be Gojo Satoru to catch wanted criminals, he is likely to be sent to the Hunter Association's prison.

This is the real purpose and a silent agreement between Nitro and the enemy.

If one day Nitro needs it, then Beat the enemy guest will take a shot for him for free.

The person who took action was obviously not Xiba. Everyone's eyes turned to the rickety old man sitting in the corner with his hands in his pocket—Maha Da Di Ke, the strongest telepathic user of the Da Di Ke family.

Those who beat the enemy Hakka are respected. Obviously, whether this agreement can be achieved depends on Maha's wishes.

The latter's half-open eyes raised, and the wrinkles on his forehead also squeezed upward. After a while, he said slowly and hoarsely: "You are really willful."

The soles of his shoes tapped the ground lightly. , Maha stood up slowly.

Siba and others knew that this meant consent.

The killer family

beats their enemies. They are emotionless killing machines. They also focus on family members and beat their enemies.

————————————————————————————

Meteor Street, unknown ruins.

"...Pike..." It was Madge's voice, followed by the sound of whining wind and the sound of electricity, "Zi... The leader... was caught... Zizi..."

"It's very dangerous. ...Zizzi..."

Then, there was a sudden burst of shouting, "Don't come over!"

Finally, it was a male voice, "Ah, we caught another one."

It was frivolous, with a slightly tilted tail, like The nightmarish voice—it’s Gojo Satoru! !

"Click——"

The phone hung up completely.

The cold wind blew by, sending chills down the backs of the remaining spiders.

After a long while, Xiaodi said, "Have the captain and the others been arrested?"

"I'm afraid so." Nobunaga's expression was solemn, "Machi's last warning was obviously the captain's intention."

"Then what should we do? "Xiao Di held the tome in his hand, "Are you going to save the captain?"

"The captain is the soul of the spider." Pike said solemnly, "For me, only the brigade with Chrollo's existence is the real one. The brigade."

Feitan had a different opinion, "The captain said that if he dies in battle, then we will elect a new leader and recruit our partners again."

Nobunaga sneered, "You think you are better than the captain ? Are you more suitable to be a leader?"

Feitan's eyes moved to Nobunaga, "I'm just carrying out the commander's orders. Spiders will not stop because of the death of their companions."

"The leader is not dead yet." Nobunaga said Holding the knife hilt, his expression suddenly turned ugly, "So the group rules don't work."

"Do you think you have the strength to save the group leader from their hands?" Feitan asked back.

Nobunaga was choked immediately. He really couldn't save him, but he still didn't agree with Feitan's idea.

Pike lowered his eyes and stood up after a while, "The knights have used data to analyze it. If they are caught by Tsukishima Yanki, their chance of death is not high, and they are most likely to be sent to the Hunter Association's prison."

"If If you lay an ambush there, you might have a chance to rescue the leader."

"You may also be caught like the leader." Feitan poured cold water on him again.

"It doesn't matter." There was no trace of panic in Pike's eyes. "This is my personal action. I will not ask you to go with me to save the captain, but I beg you..."

Pike looked at the remaining spiders and said Solemnly, his eyes begged, "Please."

——————————————————————————————

The Island of Greed, the Dragon's Lair.

There are still two days and five hours until the end of the game.

Inside the maze, there were ruins and a mess. More than thirty players lined up in a row, lying on their backs. Their noses were bruised and their faces were swollen, they were scarred, they were miserable, they were just a little short of being able to eat a table for the whole village under a white cloth.

"This is the last one." Gojo Satoru said that the Madge in his hand was still on the ground. "There is no problem now." He came closer to her, beaming, "The next step is left to you, Yanxi-chan."

"Are you sure you want to do this?" Yan Xi hesitated, "Will you be kicked out of the game?"

"Just stay there." Gojo Satoru waved his hand, glanced at the corner not far away, and then said with a smile, " They don't dare to do this."

"Sometimes, you can achieve your goal faster by showing off your strength." Gojo Satoru said plausibly, "Besides, there is no sign in the rules that this is not allowed, so it is not a foul for us to do this. ."

Yan Xi thought about it and felt it made sense, and she was not a stickler in nature, so she readily agreed without hesitating for a few seconds.

He raised his slender hand, clenched his small fist, adjusted his posture, adjusted his strength, and then struck the ground with a hammer.

It's light and seems to have no strength.

But just like this, the moment the punch landed on the ground, the ground suddenly cracked

, the cracks rushed forward, and the wall collapsed suddenly. One, two, three... huge cracks reached the edge of the cave, and it did not Stop and move forward.

A roaring sound sounded...

The edge of the mountain began to tremble, and then, a hole suddenly opened. The hole stretched upwards, splitting a third of the mountain, and stretched downwards, opening up seven or eight holes. Meter deep pit.

Gojo Satoru put his five fingers together, put his hand in front of his forehead, looked at it from a distance, and exclaimed, "Gonki-chan's strength is still so amazing."

It seemed that he had to catch up with her as soon as possible.

Before meeting Yan Xi, Gojo Satoru was the strong one, the strongest. After meeting Yan Xi, he is no longer the strongest, but this does not mean that he will accept it and then lie down. The strong will never Will stop moving forward.

He will only train himself harder, which is the pride of Gojo Satoru.

The ground was still shaking, the aftermath of that punch had not dissipated, the cracks were still spreading, and almost the entire city of Love was shaking.

In front of the screen, Libo, the creator of the Dragon's Lair mechanism, spat out a mouthful of potato chips. "This is too cruel. What do they want to do?"

"Are they demolishing this place?"

"Obviously not." Greed Island's Administrator Leiza squinted his eyes, crossed his arms, and analyzed calmly, "If I guess correctly, Gojo Satoru already knew that we were monitoring us from the very beginning when he entered the trap."

"How is this possible!!!" Libo always thought that Gojo Satoru would discover his surveillance because the previous fight ruined the disguise. He couldn't believe it, "My trap is the most perfect. Even the camera is perfectly hidden. How did he find out?!"

" It's probably his eyes." Leza guessed that those eyes were not those of ordinary people.

"These two are not the kind of mindless violent maniacs." Leza analyzed, "It seems that he wants to negotiate with us."

Negotiation means there is need, and what can they do on the Greed Island? What are you thinking about?

Apparently there's only one - the card.

After clearing Greed Island, players can only take away three cards, and what they want is definitely not just three.

"This kid is really arrogant." Li Bo took out a piece of potato chips and stuffed it into his mouth. He was just here to make extra money. This matter had nothing to do with him. He just watched the excitement and didn't mind it. "Where is this?" It's a negotiation, this is simply an open robbery."

If it were anyone else, the administrators of the game would either ignore them or beat them up and expel them, but facing these two people, they had to agree because of the strength they showed. It's enough for them to pay attention to.

If they were to be driven out with cards, it would probably arouse their anger. No matter which one of these two people they were, they could tear down the Greed Island if they fought.

What's more, they did not violate the rules of the game. As long as they are strong enough, they are allowed to pass the level violently.

Things are getting a little difficult.

Leza sighed, stood up and said, "This is no longer something I can solve."

It seemed that the guy was coming.

——————————————————————————————

Forest of Warcraft, in an unknown lair.

The fire in the cave is burning brightly, and the aroma of the barbecue skewered on the branches has already reached the tip of the nose with the wind before it is fully cooked.

On the ground not far away, a giant dragon curled up and slept soundly. Beside its scaly claws, an unshaven man leaned forward, snoring loudly.

Suddenly, a man's voice suddenly burst out from a package that was being thrown carelessly not far away, "Jin Fuli!!!"

The voice was like thunder, deafening, and the man who was struck by the explosion suddenly woke up like a carp on the spot.

He rubbed his ears that were buzzing and looked away.

Just as he was about to look for his phone and press it to close it, the voice roared again, "No matter where you are now! Get over here right now!!!!"

"This is a bit difficult." Jin muttered, "I'm in World of Warcraft The deepest part of the forest."

Besides, counting the time, Kate will have to go to Whale

Island.

What if I meet Xiaojie?

Even if you don't meet Xiaojie, you will meet other troublesome guys, especially that guy.

Forget it, it's better not to go out, it's probably not a big deal anyway.

Unexpectedly, the voice roared again: "Don't come here! Greed Island will be demolished!!!"

Jin Fulis: "...?"

What?

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.2M 52.1K 98
Maddison Sloan starts her residency at Seattle Grace Hospital and runs into old faces and new friends. "Ugh, men are idiots." OC x OC
2.9K 152 51
Alternative Title: 伪装咒灵收容中心 Author: Have you eaten candy? Summary: The thing that Huang Dongyi regretted most after traveling through time was that...
6.1K 113 9
Park Chanyeol one the rich "bad" boys around the area all he seems to do is get into fights but What if a small cute boy stops him from getting into...
5.8K 90 16
// "Will you promise to hold my hand and never let me go?" "I promise." // Written by: Crystal Hwang