š–ššš„š¤šžš«'š¬ š†š¢š«š„ (CAI...

By JayHansley2069

After the disgraceful Man exited a 18 year old high school student, for good. Cairo Sweet determined herself... More

Description.
Chapter {1}.
Chapter {2}.
Chapter {3}.
Chapter {4}.
Chapter {5}.
Chapter {6}.
Chapter {7}.
Chapter {8}.
Chapter {9}.
Chapter {10}.
Chapter {11}.
Chapter {12}.
Chapter {13}.
Chapter {15}.
Chapter {16}.
Chapter {17}.
Chapter {18}.
Chapter {19}.
Chapter {20}.

Chapter {14}.

747 23 13
By JayHansley2069

CC's Point Of View:

-"Hey, Champ! How's everything going?" 
My mom shouted, from the other side. Ruining my ears.

Usually, I smile or chuckle at her silly acts, but this time it was Different...
As If I was Forbidden...
Feeling the Guilt Burn...

-"CC hun? Are you there...?"
It felt so sick, to even reply to my own Mother.
-"Are You Okay, Champ...?"

Come on, Walker!
Answer your mom..
She's getting tensed..!

-"...Hey, mom. I'm Cool..."
Cool? More like a broken vase, that's about to get thrown in a trash bag.

-"...CC, you know you can't lie to your Old Woman, young lady. Go ahead, spill the tea before I decide to ground you from the phone".

-"Seriously Mom...?" I gave her a -Are You Serious- Look.

-"Yes. Just because you're far away from me, doesn't mean I can't ground you. Because I am your Mother and Mothers know everything". 

-"Sure, mom" I spoke rolling my eyes, weakly smiling at her thoughts.

-"Now tell me what's wrong, honey?" 
I couldn't feel my heart beating normally anymore. It started to beat rapidly...I was getting Nervous...

-"...Well, you see...remember my friend, Cairo...?"

-"Yeah. The girl you talk about all the time..." I can tell my mom Smirking from the other side.

-"Yeah...like I messed up and things changed between us..."

-"What? She didn't like your confession?" 

-"..No, not that. I-I didn't tell her something and well told it to someone else, where I should have let her known first..." I didn't dare, to let my Mother know it, because if she does. The first thing I will hear from her is , "Get Home, Soon!"

-"Just that? Really, what a stupid reason to be mad at..." I was thankful for the old woman, not asking me the occasion...

-"...No. It's really not a stupid reason mom. I Broke Her Trust. She trusted Me..."
I didn't mean it, but my voice let me down and broke..

-"CC..." my Mother's sound was now echoing in my ears, in the form of Cairo's...
-"Darling...I'm so sorry..."

-"...Forget it. It's actually stupid, maybe it's better if we stay in our path and not cross it".

-"No, no sweetie. Don't say that...She Needs You..."
Needs Me? I Needed Her, More...

-"...Whatever-"

KNOCK, KNOCK!!

Knocking rapidly, in the early morning of 5:40 am? Who Could That Be...?

-"CC, are you still there Dear?" I gulped and grabbed the knife on the bed side table. 
Which I used to, Cut Something...

-"Uh, yeah Mom...Talk to you later, Bye Mom. Love you!" I declined the call and tightened my grip on the kitchen knife...

Okay, CC...
Be confident.
Don't Fucking Mess This Bullshit Up.

I slowly made my way and pressed my hand over the lock, about to open. Instantly opening the wooden surface, I was met with a Familiar figure...Cairo.
She Was Here...

The surrounding loosened and the time felt like it stopped
-"...C-Cairo..."

Before I could say more. She hugged me tight, so tight I could say goodbye to breathing...

Cairo's Point Of View:

-"Cairo...What happ-"
I looked up and watched the girl get shocked, her eyes widening, mouth in a perfect "O" with her eyebrows furrowed. 

-"..Woman...!?" She cupped my Bruised Face. My hair all messed up from the intense running, dress all ruined for Saving My Own Life...

I couldn't help but hiss in pain, at her comforting Warm touch over my skin. 
-"...What Happened?" She asked, her voice serious and tensed. Scared and Relaxing, Hoarse, and Worried...All For Me.

I was about to form words, But It Was So Painful to even do that...
With no choices left, I chose myself get weak over Walker's arms, something my parents would have disgraced, their Daughter Weak and Solemn...

I hugged the taller one, pressing her body against mine, Inhaling her aroma, Feeling her Warmth...Feeling her heart beat twist with my intense ones...

Getting the senses, of being Alive...
And Not Dead...
I'm Alive, am Not Dead...

Thought she would let me go, and ask me more questions. Tell me to get out, for my humiliating Manner towards her...

But She Didn't...

Her arms embraced my back, forming more attraction between our body like Opposite Magnets. 
Her holding onto me, Felt So Protecting, So Safe...
I hated to call myself Hurt and Broken...
But There was no use of Hiding, Not Anymore.

Her being my Southern hemisphere at the moment, and tugging me like I was valuable to her...
I was Ashamed Of Myself...
For misunderstanding this Girl...

Sniffing had the best of me, and I could even control the weakness -"Shh, I'm Here..."
The words meant so much and had the biggest impact on me, I Needed to hear those Words...
-"Don't Hold It Back, Woman. Let It Out, I Will Embrace You Till The End Of Your Misery..."

Oh Walker...
Why are you so fucking Polite to Me...!?
...

I bawled my eyes out, my mouth filling with saliva for the immense crying. My eyes tightly shut, my hands hugging her...

Throughout the entire time, Walker refrained from causing any inconvenience and instead held me solidly, matching my own grip.
...
I Cried Like A Helpless Creature...

[...]

The Blonde took me to her bed, and sat me down. Running to get the first-aid, I stopped her. 
-"...Let me first make this clear to you, Walker..."

-"..Hey, you're cool. Relax, you don't have to do it if you don't-"
Stopped her, seeing the pity she was having for me...
-"No, I have to. Right Here and right Now..."

I gulped nervously, but then felt her interlacing her fingers gently. She stared up at me, those eyes filled with support and care, hurt me eventually for returning it back...

I took a deep breath, and barely spoke -"I-I was, um...writing a short story in my book with the whole room invaded by Darkness and no lights. Just some candles lit. I was busy with my writing when suddenly, a disturbing sound interrupted. I went to find who it was..."

I hated having shattered voice, always made me look like I was Fragile...
I have always Hated that feeling.

The taller one listened to, focused. Not moving a single bit from her position, her hands over mine caressing my palm. -"I didn't think of taking any weapon this time, and that was my Biggest Mistake. When I turned on the light, a Hoodie-worn figure turned around and threw a sharp object at me. I ran and but tripped over a material. The Figure came and sat over my back...Pulling my hair upwards, he whispered in my ears "This Is Your Last Warning, Sweet..."

-"I couldn't look properly, he was wearing a mask. The guy turned me around and strangled my neck, forcing out all the oxygen out of my body..." 

Walker's hand tightened. -"I then remembered my legs being free. I kicked him with my heels and bit his fingers. My heels thankfully made a hole in his thigh. Shouting in pain, he fell on the ground. I took the left out Gun and shot him on his right knee and ran outside messily, bruising my face from the tree branches and some bushes...The End, I Guess..."

CC's face darkened and she was left speechless on the ground, not letting go of my hands. I had every one to blame me in this case, because if I didn't act so selfish and foolish, listened to Riley's order and went to CC's home sooner, I don't think all this would have ever happened...

To my surprise, CC did not criticize me...Instead she welcomed me in her arms, taking me down to her level and closing our gap -"...I'm sorry that you had to go through that. I swear if I was with you there, I would have given him the best therapy..."

For no reason, that kind of sounded funny and with other options, I chuckled weakly, receiving CC with a -Are You Serious- Look -"Really Woman?" She smiled.

-"Pardon me, Walker. This was clearly not what I meant by the chuckle...pfft..." I covered my mouth, in order to not get myself in anymore trouble. The Younger rolled her eyes, and hugged me conveniently, rolling her eyes in sarcasm. 

Though, it felt weird to utter this words out, I was going to listen to my heart and not my brain. 
-"...CC, I..I am Sorry" She looked down at me, and gave me a look of confusion.

-"For what...?"

-"..For, for the rude behavior of mine towards you. I should have showed more gratitude for the fact that you didn't mean to...Stress Me Out" Her face softened and her eyes alleviated.

 I turned around and we were in the same position again, just like that day. Walker behind me, with her arms under mine, hugging my waist.
-"You're Lucky, I Love You And You're Hot.. Ms. Sweet" Her teasing was another level for sure.

Both of us laughed out, having not fucking reason too. As if we were some Autistics, who needs a normal Life, desperately. I paused myself to witness the beauty this girl had, I never stopped to notice How Gorgeous Walker was, herself.

Blonde hair falling over her, blue yet green eyes, light pink Lips, a Smile of Wonders. 
Everything in her felt so, Unreal...

I realized that I was now getting analyzed by the younger one.
...

-"You're So Beautiful, Woman/Carbon..." 
We whispered, in union. The atmosphere calm, Our Breathe Brushing Against Each Other's...

It might sound cringe, but the moment was truly something to admire, especially after an Incident that was Unforgettable... 

Our eyes met, and it was the best perfect fit. -"You Sure You Want This, Sweet?" 

Her calling my last name anticipated such an effect, as if I can melt right in the moment. 
-"Don't Make Me, Regret This...Walker" She smiled a little, enlightening the tension. 

And with that, we shared our Third ever Kiss. And Man, did I not have goosebumps in every inch of my skin. It was the most hearten tick of time. Those pink Lips had some sort of Magic, because it surly drove me crazy, every time I had contact with it. 

This was a very fast one compared to the ones we have had so far. CC pressed kisses on my cheek, slightly making her way towards my neck -"...Not So Fast, Carbon" I uttered in her ears, gently biting in afterwards, leaving her shivered by my ultimate Seductive Tone, that I knew Walker Adored.

-"...Uh, Shall we head to Detective Riley tomorrow, Woman?" Her voice was 1000x better than a slowed reverb song. -"Perhaps, we can also hit my house to get couple of things and see if it is okay or not".

-"Sure, whatever you say woman. As long as I'm With You" She added mumbling, supporting her chin over my shoulder. 

Both of us, immediately falling asleep from the tired environment,
Seemed to be a little stressed out, 
But having CC hold me close to her...
It was enough to make Me Feel Protected...

...

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

226 2 6
"You're insufferable, you know that?" "Aw come on sweetheart, don't be that way." "For the last time, I'm not your sweetheart!" Nevaeh Roman never ha...
4.2K 8 20
Emma had the normal life. She has planned everything that happened in her 17 years of life. On the first day of her college, she does not expect to r...
206K 8.7K 23
'Accidents happen'. That's what people say. Yet, some accidents take away from us more than others. Ethan had it all. Everything was lined up in fr...
1.2K 148 16
Perhaps my love life is that like a book that you can't put down, as if Cleopatra grew up in a small town located in Los Angeles. When I fall in love...