Chapter {13}.

Cairo's Point Of View:

Never knew why, but Walker and I were in the police Station waiting for Detective Riley to appear. 

-"Maybe if you tell me, what we are here for, I might have something to think of". 

CC just gave a slight squeeze to my hand, and kept on murmuring something to herself. Her legs never stopping from shaking. -"CC, listen to me when I speak to you"  

I spoke, firmly finally getting the girl's attention. -"Uh...It's nothing. Don't worry".

I gave her a 'Are You Serious' Look, and kept on watching the woman go nuts, in her sit.

Before, I could speak anymore. Riley presented, and when she did she also seemed a little tensed. -"Come on both off you. Follow me..."

Sitting down, we saw Riley going through some papers and writing things down. 

-"Okay now tell me, Walker. What happened?" asked the inspector, fixing her posture.

-"...Y-Yesterday me and Cairo were minding our business, when suddenly I got a notification. I opened it...and saw this..." The blonde directed her phone towards Riley, showing her a picture of us talking. 

My eyes widened the moment I was met with the photo. 

How could CC not show me this before!?
What the hell was she thinking...
...

Riley took the phone from CC's hand and analyzed the picture, while CC tried to hold my hand, but I immediately moved it from her embrace, far from her underneath the table. 

-"Cairo..." She whispered and turned around with a face of Sorrow. But I was determined that it meant Nothing...

-"Did you receive anything other than this?" questioned the detective, distracting CC.

-"...Yes, I did. But that person deleted it. Thankfully I took a screenshot before it was gone".

Walker then showed her the Screenshot. Turns out, instead of words it only consumed of Numbers such as:

"13, 5, 5, 20 --- 13, 5 --- 1, 6, 20, 5, 18 --- 19, 3, 8, 15, 15, 12".