ADMIRING LOVE

By Richaa_Sharma

[ Part 1 of Admiring Love.] [ He fell first but she fell harder.] [ If you like to read love stories based on... More

Note
Prologue
CHARACTER
chapter 1
chapter 2
chapter 3
chapter 4
chapter 5
chapter 6
chapter 7
chapter 8
chapter 9
chapter 10
chapter 11
Teaser
chapter 12
chapter 13
chapter 14
chapter 15
chapter 16
chapter 17
chapter 18
chapter 19
chapter 20
chapter 21
chapter 22
chapter 23
chapter 24
chapter 25
chapter 26
chapter 27
chapter 28
chapter 29
chapter 30
chapter 31
chapter 32
chapter 33
chapter 34
chapter 35
chapter 36
chapter 37
chapter 38
chapter 39
chapter 40
chapter 41
chapter 42
chapter 43
chapter 44
chapter 45
chapter 46
chapter 47
chapter 48
chapter 49
chapter 50
chapter 51
chapter 52
chapter 53
A/N
chapter 54
chapter 55
chapter 56
chapter 57
chapter 58
chapter 59
chapter 60
chapter 61
chapter 62
chapter 63
chapter 64
chapter 65
Chapter 66
chapter 67
chapter 68
chapter 69
chapter 70
chapter 71
A/N
chapter 72
chapter 73
chapter 74
chapter 75
chapter 76
chapter 77
chapter 78
chapter 79
chapter 80
Reviews
chapter 81
chapter 82
chapter 83
chapter 84
chapter 85
chapter 86
chapter 87
chapter 88
chapter 89
A/N : Thank you
chapter 90
chapter 91
chapter 92
chapter 93
chapter 94
Thank you ❤️
chapter 95
chapter 96
chapter 97
chapter 98
chapter 99
chapter 100
chapter 101
chapter 102
chapter 103
chapter 104
chapter 105
chapter 106
chapter 107
chapter 108
chapter 109
chapter 110
chapter 112
chapter 113
chapter 114
chapter 115
Thank you ❤️
LAST CHAPTER
EPILOGUE
New chapter

chapter 111

3.6K 497 102
By Richaa_Sharma

Avni regained consciousness late at night but she again became unconscious due to crying and screaming and now the doctor started giving her saline, So that her body can get some strength.

Because even though the baby did not survive, the rest of the procedure was the same as in a baby delivery.
She has stitches, her periods which were stopped for 9 months, have come and she is bleeding badly.

Avni remained unconscious the whole night and Neil just sat beside her holding her hand, As long as she was conscious, she did not allow him to come near her nor was she ready to talk to him.

He didn't know that he was waiting for that day since last 9 months that when will her delivery take place? And when will both of them take their new happiness in their arms, He didn't know that this day would be like this? This one day changed their entire life in a few hours....He doesn't know how both of them will come out of this grief, he doesn't know anything now.

Seeing her lying unconscious, Neil thinks about her behavior and how she pushed him away from herself in a moment.

He knew something like this would happen, and he is not angry with her for this, today. He knows she is not in her senses right now, what is she saying, what would she be thinking, nothing is in her control right now, so whatever way she expresses her emotions, he is ready to face it because it is necessary for her to cry at this time...if she still suppresses her emotions then it will be harmful for her.

He caresses her hair and leans down to kiss her forehead, who is still lying unconscious in front of him.

It is morning time, and Avni has just regained consciousness.
The doctor says that she is weak but there is nothing else that would require her to stay in the hospital so if they wants they can take her home and it will be better for her, she will feel better in the home environment.

But before anyone could say anything, Avni shocks everyone including Neil with her decision when she says that she wants to go to Mehra house.

Neil doesn't say anything on her decision, yes he is feeling pain hearing this, that she wants to stay away from him but he is silent, he is just standing in a corner watching her because, she is still not ready to talk to him, so he does not want to show any kind of their argument in front of the family.

Okay, if she wants to go Mehra house, she can go.
If there is something important for him at this time, it is important that she stays well.
Yes he needs her, but if she wants to stay away from him right now then he accepts her this things.

" Raj, tum Avni ko lekar Khanna house jaana." These are Neela's words when Raj is completely ready to take his sister home.
Both of them are talking while standing outside Avni's room in the hospital.

" But mom, Avi, abhi wahaan nahi jaana chahti....agar wo humare saath aana chahti hai toh kya problem hai....." Raj says in concern that it is okay if his sister wants to stay in Mehra house for few days then it will be good for her.

" Shayad tum bhul rahe ho, Simran pregnant hai...aise me Avni ka wahaan jaana sahi nahi hai." Raj gets confused by what his mother says.

" Ye kya baat hui mom, Simran ki pregnancy se, aur Avi ke ghar jaane se kya dikkat hai..." Raj says confused.

" Dikkat hai....Saying this Neela tells Raj that seeing Simran in that state, Avni will keep remembering her things again and again due to which her sorrow will increase instead of decreasing and because of this Avni may start thinking bad about Simran.

" Mom, aap jaanti hai, humari Avi aisi nahi hai...She will never be jealous of Simran." Raj says.

" Mujhe pta hai meri beti kaisi hai...par tum ek aurat ko nahi samjh sakte, iss waqt avni jis haalat me hai wo tum nahi samjh sakte........Saying this, Neela tells Raj that in the state Avni is in right now, she will not be able to understand what is right and what is wrong and when she sees someone else getting the happiness that has been snatched away from her, then who knows what she might do.
Neela knows that her daughter is not jealous of anyone's happiness, but at this moment she will not know what her condition will make Avni do.

Raj still doesn't like what his mother says because he knows that no matter what, his sister never gets jealous of anyone's happiness.

" Mom mujhe abhi bhi aapki baat kuch sahi nahi lag rahi hai....hum Avi ko aise akele nahi chhod sakte jab usne khud kaha hai ki wo humare saath jaana chahti hai." Raj says.

" Wo akele nahi hai, Neil hai uske saath...." she reminds him

" Aur tumhe is waqt jo sochna hai wo soch sakte ho....shayad tumhe lag raha hoga ki mujhe meri beti ki chinta nahi hai par is waqt Simran ko bhi main nazarandaaz nahi kar sakti......" Raj sees his mother silently on this

" Main jo keh rahi hu avni ke liye hi keh rahi hu...is waqt Simran aur avni ka ek ghar me hona sahi nahi hai.....aur tum Neil ka socho....Avni gusse me humare saath jaana chahti hai...par Neil, insab me uski kya galti hai...use kis baat ki sajaa mile....?
Neil ko bhi iss waqt avni ki jrurt hai...aur Avni ko uski....un dono ko ek dusre ki jrurt hai....yun alag rehne se, baat naa karne se chize theek nahi ho jaayegi.
Isiliye keh rahi hu, Avni ko uske ghar le jao jahan uska Neil hai, uski khushi hai." Neela completes her words

It is not that Neela is not worried about her daughter but at this time she has to think about her daughter in law as well, She does not want any bitterness in the loving relationship between these two Nanad-bhabhi because of all this.
And also she can't see Neil in pain when she knows what her daughter means to him.
She is a mother and she has to think about all her children, and do what is right.

And there, somewhere now Raj also understands that yes, his mother is right.
Whatever it may be, what is Neil's fault in all this, why should he be punished when he knows what Avni's presence means to him. He will not be able to live without Avni and right now Neil needs Avni the most, so it will be better if he does not fulfill his sister's request which she made in anger.

" Neil, you leave for home, I will bring Avi with me there." Raj says this to Neil.

Neil learns what decision Neela has made and is grateful to his this mother for doing it for him.

" No, you take her home and I will follow you." He says, it is not easy for him to leave her and go home first.

" Okay, As you say." Raj says

Later, Shweta and Prakash leave for home: In another car when Raj heads towards Khanna house with Avni, Ashish and Neela.

Even while leaving the hospital, Neil is near her but she does not even look at him with her eyes raised.

And Avni does not know that her brother is taking her to Khanna house.

In the car, Avni is looking outside resting her head on the window and her tears are not stopping.

She remembers all the old things, how the whole family was happy, how there was a smile on everyone's face when everyone got the news of her pregnancy.

Everyone was busy with preparations to welcome the new happiness in their home but everything got over.
She feels a strange feeling of emptiness every time when she puts her hand on her stomach.

Behind, sitting with his mother, Raj sees his sister's sad face in the rear mirror of the car and his heart aches seeing her like this.
Today her this brother cannot imagine how much pain his little princess is in, nor can he alleviate her pain in any way.

And then Raj takes a deep breath and turns the car and Avni gets shocked seeing the road.

She straightens up and looks at her brother in the rear mirror where their eyes meet.
Why is he doing this...she told him not to come here:

But now she does not say anything and soon Raj stops his car in front of Khanna house and behind him another car stops from which Neil comes out and Avni is shocked when Neil opens her side door

Her heart beats faster when their pain filled eyes meet each other.

Neil gives her his hand to help her get out but she turns her eyes away from him which hurts him, But now she does not say anything nor does she question her brother as to why he did this...why did they not listen to her and took her to Mehra House.

There, seeing her ignoring Neil, Neela signals Neil that it is okay and he should go ahead as she is bringing Avni.

Neil takes his hand back and stands aside and then without creating any scene, coming out of the car Avni turns to go inside the house when her mother holds her and starts taking her inside the house.
She doesn't even look at Raj anymore after he disappointed her like this.

Nobody understands why she doesn't want to face Neil.
Now she does not have the courage to talk to him, but no one understood such a small thing.

Avni enters the house and sees the whole family looking at her...She sees how the whole family's faces are filled with sadness, just because of her, she never thought that she would be the reason for their sadness.

And there, whole family is also not saying anything today because everyone knows that no words can reduce her pain....The more sympathetic words they speak to her or the concern they show her, the more pain she will feel and remembers those things....that's why, sometimes keeping silence makes a person feel better.

Baby comes close to Avni and cups her face and kisses her forehead

" Mera bahaadur bachcha." Saying this, Bebe hugs her, upon which Avni's throat gets choked. And Avni's eyes fall on Simran standing at a distance behind Bebe and also on her baby bump and suddenly she again feels a sense of emptiness, feeling her womb empty.

Simran feels like going and hugging her but being a woman she can understand that doing this right now will not make Avni feel good.

That is why she stands quietly because even if she tries to explain something to her through her words, Avni will find it wrong because somewhere it's true....at this moment, the person ( simran ) who is going to get this happiness again which was snatched away from Avni even when she got it once, cannot understand her pain.

Avni separates from Bebe and is about to go to the stairs without saying anything but Shweta stops her and tells her to stay in the downstairs room, where she was staying but without saying anything, Avni starts going upstairs, in which Neela helps her because at this moment if she is talking to anyone then it is only Neela.

Following her, Neil also heads towards their room and here the whole family sits in the hall in sadness.

In the room, Neela makes her sit on the bed and kisses her forehead but then as soon as Neela sees Neil coming into the room, she thinks that now they need to talk, so she decides to leave them both together.

"Apna khayal rakhna bachcha." Neela says this while kissing her forehead again and moves towards the door to go out from there.

Stopping at the door she puts her hand on Neil's shoulder and tells him to take care of her to which Neil nods and also a thank you to Neela maa for doing so much for him, for bringing his Avni here to him.

From there Neela gives them their privacy and goes out but as soon as Neela goes out, Neil sees how Avni lies down on the bed and covers herself completely with the quilt.
He realizes that she did this to ignore him.

But why is she ignoring him, life is so strange, day before yesterday on her birthday he ignored her but today he is feeling hurt because of her ignoring him

But the situation was different the day before yesterday, now he is not angry with her and neither was he the day before yesterday....He was angry with himself and still is because if he had even the slightest inkling of this, he would not have allowed his Avni to come to this condition today.

If they had aborted the child at that time then they would not have suffered as much as they are suffering today.
At that time he could have taken care of her but now he is unable to understand how to handle her, what should he say to her

But he still musters up the courage to talk to her

He closes the door and then comes close to her on the bed

" Avni, please don't turn your face away from me like this, please talk to me once..." he says but he doesn't get any response from Avni.

To be continued..........

I hope you'll liked it?

Please vote, comment, and follow me if you guys liked the update.

Next : Ansh and Avni scene ❤️

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

803K 6K 13
❤️ COMPLETED AND TAKEN DOWN❤️ FIRST PART OF LOVE WINS SERIES Only sample paper here. THIS BOOK EXCLUSIVELY AVAILABLE ON KINDLE ORDER OF SERIES 1.IN...
29.7K 1.8K 36
Read it if you ever fell in love or want to ❤️ "I loved you, I fought for you even with my family and you used and threw me like some plastic bottle"...
704K 30.9K 41
♕︎𝐂𝐨𝐥𝐥𝐞𝐜𝐭𝐢𝐨𝐧 𝐎𝐟 𝐒𝐡𝐨𝐫𝐭 𝐒𝐭𝐨𝐫𝐢𝐞𝐬♕︎
84.7K 6.2K 56
A Tale of Desi Romance and Arranged Marriage ✧・゚: *✧・゚:* Blurb: She doesn't want to be swept off her feet, She...