Watashinonamaeha kaidesu : My...

Oleh NavyWritter25

My name is Kai, i'm a twin hull super battleship. One of the 10 boss of the Ghost Fleet, we are ordered to co... Lebih Banyak

Meet Kai
Kai's Bio
Episode 1 : Defeat of the two-headed giant
Episode 2 : Where should i go ?
Episode 3 : The Bulins of Azur Lane
Meet Kii
Episode 4 : To get a friend, defeat them first
Kii's Bio
SECRET FILES & FACTS 1#
Episode 5 : The Long Journey Part 1 ( Sardegnia Empire visit )
Meet Shōryū
Shōryū's bio
Episode 6 : The Long Journey Part 2 ( Iris Libre & Vichya Dominion visit )
Episode 7 : The Long Journey Part 3 ( Royal Navy Visit ) [ Fixed some details ]
SECRET FILES & FACTS 2#
Episode 8 : The Long Journey Part 4 ( Iron Blood Visit )
Kansen look revealed
SECRET FILES & FACTS 3#
Other Special 10 Ops Bosses appearance
Episode 9 : A Strong Oponent Part 1
Meet Garm
Garm's Bio
Episode 10 : The Long Journey Part 5 ( Dragon Empery Visit ) [ Part 1]
Meet Jormungandr
Jormungandr's Bio

Episode 9 : A strong Opponent Part : 2

116 6 11
Oleh NavyWritter25

Previously

Jormungandr : " Looks like that weird frickin lady who mind controlling Fenrir ! "

Garm : " GRRR !!! "

Kai : " Let's ready for a fight everyone, and this is a big one, a REALLY BIG ONE ! "

Ymir : " I feeling scared now... "

_____________________

Now

Kii : " We need to stop that thing ! "

Taigei : " Taigei feels worried now "

Tester : " Fenrir, destroy them ! "

Fenrir : " ROOAAAAARRR !!! " *aim it's gun at the bosses*

Garm : " There is gotta be away to distract it's focus ! "

Suddenly a sound of a main gun could be heard as the shells hit's the left eye of Fenrir and make it's eyes pain and get distracted, this also makes Tester who controls Fenrir feel insulted.

Tester : " WHO DID THAT ?! "

*5 ships suddenly appears*

Gearing... Brimingham... Tirpitz... Amagi... Nagato...

Kai : " N-N-NAGATO ?! "

Taigei : " T-T-TIRPITZ ?! "

Shōryū : " Look at their secondary flag ! "

( Here is the 5 ship's flags )

Jormungandr : " Phantom Fleet ? "

Garm : " Never heard about them "

Ymir : " Why the humans are here ? "

Then, the small american destroyer move to the front a bit and start to speak like a kansen ( They haven't became kansens yet ) and introduce themselves.

Gearing : [ ATTENTION Sirens ! This is the flagship of the Phantom Fleet, USS Gearing. Gearing class destroyers ! Surrender or get sunked ! ]

Ymir : " Whoa... they even can talk like us before "

Gearing : [ Also, we not here just alone. But we brought... more helps from the Ghost Fleet's bosses ]

As Gearing said that, 4 super warships suddenly appears behind them and becaming kansens, Ymir eyes suddenly when widened. Cause she know who are them, while Kai & the others just silently gaping in amazement.

Baldr...Flame Overlord...Bislkirnir...Snow Giant...

Baldr : " I maybe less talk or smile, but i am smiling today cause i have prepared a special Death Rhytm for the sirens~ "

Taigei : " Baldr ! "

Flame Overlord : " Ignite the flames... burn them like hell ! "

Garm : " HAHAHA ! My comrade in arms has back ! "

Bilskirnir : " Who is ready for get some accessories from me or want to be electrocuted and burned~ ? " *open her hatches and summon her guards*

Jormungandr : " Oh mein god she is beautiful as always ! "

Snow Giant : " I have enough of this shit... *sees Ymir* GOOD AFTRRNOON TEACHER ! I'M HERE ! "

Ymir : " My student ?! "

Gearing(P) : [ Gearing to the Ghost Fleet's Special Ops flagship coming in with a request ]

Ymir : [ This is the Ghost Fleet's special ops flagship Ymir, please state your request ]

Gearing(P) : [ We request to not attacking us, and we offer help to stop Fenrir ]

Ymir : [ Request accepted, you are allowed to open the attack ]

Gearing(P) : [ Roger that ]

___________

Note : The ships from Phantom Fleet has the letter (P) on their the last letter of their name

Ymir : " All Special Ops and Phantom Fleet, attack the Fenrir ! "

Kai : " Junbi kanryō rīdā ! "

Kii : " Junbi kanryō rīdā ! "

Shōryū : " Order has been received "

Jormungandr : " Let's tame this beast in style, Deutscher Stil ! "

Garm : " I will do the right thing ! "

Taigei : " Taigei ready ! "

Baldr : " Let's start the symphony of..... DEATH " *sinister smile*

Flame Overlord : " Who wants to be burned in flames ? "

Bilskirnir : " Time for you to work, kids ! "
*summon more guards*

Snow Giant : " Fluttering and frost ! "
*summon her guards*

Gearing (P) : " For Freedom ! "

Birmingham (P) : " Let's push our luck everybody ! "

Amagi (P) : " Junbi kanryō rīdā ! "

Tirpitz (P) : " Jawohl Kapitän ! "

Nagato (P) : " Teikoku no eikō no tame ni ! "

All of the combined warships join forces against the Fenrir whuch is the source of where those mass produce ships came from which their number of appearance has stopped due to the Fenrir goes on attack mode against them all alongside the siren who controls Fenrir.

Ymir : " Carriers and Aviation warships ! release all your planes ! "

All of the Superships who have capability for air strikes soon launch their planes and soon bombarding the Fenrir, the Fenrir roar in pain as get blasted by the aircrafts. Next the rest of the warships fire their main guns one by one, some of them shoot HE shells or even AP shells and making many damage blows in the Fenrir's back.

Fenrir : " YOU... ARE... FOOOL !!! " *launch it's rocket Tornado*

All of the superships and the Phantom Fleet are get hit by the Rocket Tornadoes except Flame Overlord who his shield to block the incoming rockets, the siren above the Fenrir was looking at the situation she face with, and that Arbiter the Empress ? She just a hologram there.

Garm : *close his eyes as he can see something stuck on the Fenrir's forehead, a black mental cube*

Garm : " Ymir ! You all must keep firing on Fenrir, i've found the main source of it on it's forehead ! "

Ymir : " If that could help, then do it Garm ! I don't know how long i will stay not to be scared of that Fenrir ! "

Garm : " Hey Tirpitz ! Can i get some supports ? "

Tirpitz (P) : " Jawohl Kamarade ! " *sailing with Garm towards Fenrir's legs*

The Fenrir make many movements such as evading and even firing it's weaponries without care about his skills, he doesn't know that a Triple-Hull and Queen of the North battleship was secretly moving towards him, when they near the legs of the Fenrir. Garm ordered Tirpitz (P) to gave him a counter attack buff and shield, Tirpitz also used his skills to support Garm who started jumping onto Fenrir's neck.

Garm : " I've gotta stop this beast ! " *trying to climb Fenrir's steel collar and running as best he could to his forehead*

Tirpitz (P) : " You can Garm ! But be careful, i don't know if that siren could take the buff you get from me ! " *fires it's main guns at a target*

Garm : " Hah... atlast *sees the Black Mental Cube* right ! " *aim it's main guns at the cube*

Tester : " Oh no you dont ! " *Fires her main weapons at Garm*

Garm : *was knocked back but managed to hold on to one of Fenrir's hair* " Grrr ! "

Tester : " I don't think so Mammoth ! "

Garm : " My name is... GARM !!! "

Skill Activation : Quake ( Attacks 3 enemies with main guns, have a 50% chance can make an enemy stunned. If the target is only one, it will fire 3 times full salvo )

Garm use his skill as he shoot his guns at Tester and make her Stunned after 2 salvos hit her body which makes her can't move for a while, so Garm soon rush towards her and punch her body which make her released from the Stun effect and hold to Fenrir's ear.

Tester : " You big fat idiot ! " *rush towards him and do like in the GIF*

Garm : " What did i just said ? " *hold her body and punch her so hard as her right rigging part break to pieces*

Tester : " GAAAAHHHH !!! "

The Fenrir also started to weakening, it's purple colour have became green and start to receive many damage. This is a very long fight and the biggest naval battle ever for these ships.

Tester : " How... you could... resist my... weaponries ? "

Garm : *His suit jacket was torn, leaving only his trousers and shoes* " Super Armor Schlampe.... increasind defense to beyond... and enchance the warship "

Tester : " Hah... I hate you... "

Timeskip

Ymir : " The Fenrir is transforming back to a battleship and start to sink, wait ! It's splits into 3 ! "

Gearing (P) : " Hah... well that... was a total rush ... "

Kai : " I know... hah... and glad we got the info that Garm has got Tirpitz back, so we can continue our journey to Azur Lane "

Gearing (P) : " Is that a place just like our world's port ? "

Kai : " Yes... hah... "

At Iron Blood
3 months later

With victory over the mega battleship Fenrir and the rescue of the younger sister of Bismarck,Tirpitz. Now the Ghost Fleet can go to Dragon Empery and can go to Azur Lane, alongside the Phantom Fleet also. They also got a Mega Shipbuilding plan and is coloured rainbow just like the background colour of the Ultra Rare warships of Azur Lane. It says it will summon neither the Tōsa or Fenrir, might be useful in the future for them all.

Author : And maybe that's all from the author, so what do you guys think about this chapter ? Sorry if there are any shortcomings or errors in the sentences. I apologize, thank you, and see you again, readers !

Navywritter out !

__________________

Especially for Sea_Nemesis i have add your fleet here, and may i need your help for these ?

1. Think about the gender of each ships that will be kansen, whether male or female.

2. Also reveal what they will look like as kansen.

3. Thank You

Lanjutkan Membaca

Kamu Akan Menyukai Ini

816K 2.4K 3
Odashen. Kamdemahn. Giant's Bane. Oldest One. On the worlds of the Avatar Alliance I am called many names and I am considered many things. Some see...
35 6 4
The day I found that journal, my entire life changed. I'm responsible for what happens to the world, I was chosen for this, but why? I never thought...
14.9K 410 17
In the Multiverse of the Kaiju, there have been many who have been called The King of The Monsters most being the versions of Godzilla in every reali...
59.1K 993 28
I am USS Long Beach, after being dismantled I was transported to another world and threatened with death by a goddess, so now I will cooperate with t...