Episode 4 : To get a friend, defeat them first

One night
Kai's dream world

One night Kai's dream world

Deze afbeelding leeft onze inhoudsrichtlijnen niet na. Verwijder de afbeelding of upload een andere om verder te gaan met publiceren.

Kai : ( Ugh... why is it so cold ? )

??? : " Kai... "

Kai : " Huh ? "

??? : " Kai... did you hear my voice ? "

Kai suddenly met a giant ship made of ice that seemed as if the ice would never melt forever. Surrounding the ship was a wisp of fine white mist and it looked like snow was falling around it. And one distinctive feature of this ship is a large steel or titanium drill at the front snout.

Kai : " Who are you ?! Why do I feel cold as if at the North or South Pole ? "

Ymir : " This is me, Ymir, at that time you couldn't see me because you were on a mission with Kii, right ? "

Kai : " Yumiru-sama ?! Kore ga hontōni anatadatta to wa shirimasendeshita ! "

Kai : " Gomen ne Yumiru-sama ! I usually speak Japanese in front of you when I'm surprised "

Ymir : " Hah... It's okay, I'm actually happy to meet you Kai "

Kai : " Why are you in my dream world Yumiru-sama ? "

Ymir : " I want to convey 2 news to you, good news and bad news. And I hope you are ready to accept this news "

Kai : " What news indeed Yumiru-sama that what you want to tell me ? "

Ymir : " First is the good news. Soon, you will have many new friends, the majority of whom are your comrades in the special operations team of the ghost fleet. And i know you have recognize them "

Kai : " You mean ... Tsumari watashinotomodach i: Soryuu, taigei, yorugumundaru, garumu ?! "

Ymir : " Yes " ( And there he goes again with his Japanese words )

Kai : *happy twin-hull battleship noise*

Ymir : " And there is another one, your friend who you almost forgot about even though he was the one who accompanied you in the Pacific "

Kai : " Wait a minute... Kii-sama ?! "

Ymir : " Yes "

Kai : " Woah...Sugoi "

Ymir : " Now for the bad news, your comrades in arms will not recognize you when they first meet you in Azur Lane "

Kai : " Hah ?! But why ? Didn't you say they will be my friends in the future ? "

Ymir : " All of your former friends will have their previous memories erased. Except how they could sink or lose in the war "

Kai : " Erased ? "