Episode 1 : Defeat of the two-headed giant

Location : The area between Okinawa and Daito Island, Japan.

A large ship appears to have sunk after being burned and destroyed by its opponent, the ship is a double-hulled battleship named Kai. This ship was the first of 10 main ship bosses from the ghost fleet that appeared several years later after the announcement of Japan's surrender to the Allies after WW2. The fleet that destroyed it was seen stopping while enjoying the victory over this double-hulled battleship. Several crew members were seen recording and photographing the large ship which would now be a ruin on the deep sea floor.

Note: The ships here able to talk but only comunicated ships to ships, and tge captain of each ships and the cru can't hear it

Trieste: " Finally, we succeeded in defeating Kai. The double-hulled battleship, phew... quite difficult without the help of an American aircraft carrier to take that upper deck part "

Münich: " You're probably right, Trieste, I've been the one being targeted since the start of the battle "

Shiratsuyu: " It's not just you ! I know that too ! I almost drowned like before that time by the Americans ! "

Nagato: " Enough, all of you ! Trieste is right, even though Kai is a difficult opponent, at least we have stopped his movement towards Japan. And at least we have stopped one big threat for Japan and the world for the future "

Kagero: " Nagato, mō kaerimasu ka ? Tsukaremashita ! "

Nagato: " Sōdesu,-ka ni kaerimasu, the captain and crew of our respective ships will report these results to our commander. Come on, everyone, let's go back ! "

And the group of 5 ships left the battlefield and returned to their main base, leaving Kai, their opponent, to sink to the bottom of the sea along with his last captain who was considered female and swallow the bitter defeat he received during his...

And the group of 5 ships left the battlefield and returned to their main base, leaving Kai, their opponent, to sink to the bottom of the sea along with his last captain who was considered female and swallow the bitter defeat he received during his service with the Ghost fleet.

Meanwhile under the waters

The Twin-hull Battleship Kai is now sinking to the bottom of the oceans, his double hull slowly crack and split to two as he sunk more faster.