SECRET FILES & FACTS 1#

Author : This chapter have some leaks from the game Armada: Warship Legends but blend with this story by me

1. About The Ghost Fleet
Ghost Fleet as was briefly revealed at the beginning of the story, it was a foreign fleet whose aim was to conquer the world through their very strong naval fleet. Their origins are not clearly known to the international intelligence team. What is known is that most of the members of this fleet are humans recruited in secret. And each ship has a captain who is nicknamed the Conqueror, this nickname applies to everyone who leads the ship they choose.

2. The 10 Special Ops Boss
The 10 Special Ops Bosses are an organization within the ghost fleet and exclusively handles the world's naval fleet when they disturb the movements of this ghost fleet. There are a total of 10 ships in this organization or division, with almost all of the ships here being very large Battleships.

 There are a total of 10 ships in this organization or division, with almost all of the ships here being very large Battleships

Picture 1 : This college image showing all the bosses of the Special Ops division

The Special Ops the Ghost fleet are consisted these ships names :

- Twin-Hull Battleship Kai
- Submarine Taigei
- Battle Carrier Shoryu
- Battlecruiser Jormungandr
- Triple-Hull Battleship Garm
- Baldr
- Flame Overlord
- Snow Giant
- Bilskirnir
- Iceberg Carrier Ymir

3. Strange or unique facts about this division

● Ymir is the first ship to pass the selection to enter this special ops division and becomes the leader of all teams. At that time, she had to face Kii, Kai, and others who were unknown in order to be selected to be part of Special Ops

● Other members in this division namely
Baldr, Flame Overlord, Snow Giant, and Bislkirnir are technically special and arguably secret recruitment, they are also the ones who help Ymir and other members in this division. Rumors saids they have a relationship with the sirens and the betrayed META shipgirls from Azur Lane.

● Ymir actually has a more dangerous boss who became her senior and basically the heart of the Ghost Fleet itself they are part of the Antarctic division where she belong. Her boss name is unknown, but many peoples suspect the name is Druna Skass according to some peoples expectation.

4. Fenrir

Picture 2 : The thrilling Fenrir sailed while firing its cannon

Fenrir is a mega battleship that comes from the ghost fleet. Fenrir is characterized by the shape of its hull, turrets and cannons in the style of a typical German battleship. It is said that the Fenrir is a distant cousin of the H-class battleship which was the idea of ​​the Nazi German navy at WW2. Fenrir is sometimes nicknamed the "chained predator" because it is based on a Norse mythology which tells that Fenrir is a large predator who is chained so that he does not run away and disturb the order and tranquility of society.

Fenrir is said to be one of the most dangerous bosses to face. And also Fenrir is known to like waters such as the Atlantic and Indian Ocean. Fenrir has the ability to launch a group of small jets capable of destroying a battleship the size of Bismarck in 1 and a half hours. Fenrir also has short and long range missile launchers, possibly ballistic missiles too but they are rarely found. Fenrir also has 2 UFO aircraft that support it's operations, usually used to assist it's navigation in the waters.

Some notes :

● One of Kai's friends name Garm, really know who Fenrir is, because Garm used to be a guard or more like a close friend because they were both German battleships and ever sailed together once.

● Fenrir is even larger than Ymir, and stronger than her.

● Fenrir cannot be tamed unless the captain or leader of the ghost fleet itself.