Meet Garm

About Garm

Garm is a Triple-Hull Battleship and part of the bosses of Ghost Fleet, Garm first appear in Stage or Chapter 5 of Campaign, Distress from South. Garm easily recognized by its very long and large hull, as well as the addition of 2 extra hulls, 1 on the left and 1 on the right. This is the third humungous warship of the early chapters of Campaign and including a strong opponent and requires special tactics to fight him.

 This is the third humungous warship of the early chapters of Campaign and including a strong opponent and requires special tactics to fight him

Picture 1 : Garm's model and icon picture as seen in the campaign story Chapter 5

History of Garm

He was first seen in the fifth chapter of the campaign story, Distress Signal from South. The story begins after the success of the coalition forces in sinking the large Battle Carrier Shōryu in the fourth chapter, the heavy cruiser Prinz Eugen reported a distress signal from the direction of South where she is, informing that her team had found a large battleship and was moving very fast and armed with a lot of heavy artillery and was seen wandering around the sea where Bismarck had sunk, in the Atlantic Oceans, approximately 600 Miles from Brest, France.

Responding to the threat of danger received from Prinz Eugen, a combat detachment was immediately dispatched to the Atlantic Ocean where they would later rest near Brest, France. 5 days later, Prinz Eugen returned to report the results of her final observations before she was forced to leave the location. She reported that she had been massacred by the battleship but was grateful that she could still be saved, she also informed that the warship's name is confirmed as Garm. Without long, the 4 ships that idpatched by the main HQ before immediately departed to prevent his movement. The 4 ships are HMS Ark Royal, MNF Jean Bart, HMS Cossack, and KMS Mackensen.

The battle began when the dispatch fleet arrived there. The fleet was confused because they did not see Garm there, but immediately panicked when the destroyer Cossack reported that Garm had been following them from behind since they started leaving Brest without realizing it. What made them even more confused was that Garm didn't just kill his prey straight away, but let them go first and then preying on them one by one until the last. One more thing, it is not escorted by any ship at all, which is clearly very dangerous for a large ship without a single escort.