๐“๐ก๐ž ๐–๐š๐ง๐๐ž๐ซ *เฉˆโœฉโ€งโ‚Šหš Ha...

Oleh best1Ravenclaw

What happens when you are from Westeros, suddenly forgetting everything and finding yourself in a foreign lan... Lebih Banyak

Prologue
1 - A Hogwarts welcome
2 - Tours and Bores
3 - Shopping

4 - Hippogriff Hims

25 4 0
Oleh best1Ravenclaw

"Now, you know where Care of Magical Creatures is?"

"Yes, I do Sebastian no need to worry."

"I just wanna remind you that it's out-"

"Through the bridge, down the stairs and right outside the hut." Y/n finished off Sebastian's sentence for him as they were standing in the courtyard right outside the great hall.

"Oh, and don't forget after class is lunch." Y/n stared at him blankly, "I'm not stupid." He put up his hands in defense. "Just checking." She scoffed at him, "I'll see you later." She said, clutching a leathery, fluffy book close to her. Turning on her heels and walking to where she needed to go.

The bridge was long, and the steps down seemed even longer. She thought about how long it was going to take to get back up these steps. After all that she got down, a large group started to form around the hut that Sebastian had said, but a big, tall man standing in front overlooking them all.

"C'mon now, get a move on! Got a real treat for yeh. Great lesson comin' up. Follow me." He seemed enthusiastic about what he was saying as he started walking into the forest. Y/n just lingered in the background, not wanting to deal too much in while not knowing anything or anyone.

The walk wasn't too far. The day was warmer than the past couple of days and felt nice. The tall, big man led them to a paddock just on the edge of a forest. The ground was mostly dirt with ferns growing nearby and buzzing with flies. "Gather 'round. Find yourself a spot. That's it. Now, firs' thing yeh'll want ter do is open yer books-"

He was cut off by a boy in Slytherin. The boy was slender, and almost had white hair, his pale features didn't help it either, or his icy grey eyes. Overall, though, he was average-looking. Not Y/n type though. "And exactly how do we do that?"

The professor looks at him, Y/n clutching her book more tightly as the thing starts squirming.

"Crikey, didn' yeh know? Just stroke the spine of course!" He boomed over the students as everyone began stroking it. But it was too late for a poor boy as his book began to bite him.

Some kids started laughing, while others minded their own business. "Righ' then. So... so... yeh've got yer books, an' now yeh need the Magical Creatures. Right. So... I'll... I'll go an' get 'em." The big man seemed unsure of what he was doing as he disappeared into the forest.

The same blonde boy shakes his head and speaks to what Y/n was guessing, his friends. "God, this place is going to the dogs. Wait until my father hears Dumbledore's got this oaf teaching classes." His friends started to laugh and push him along. Y/n wasn't too sure what he meant, the accent and slang was too weird for her it almost made her laugh.

"Shut up Malfoy." Another boy appeared. He was the total opposite of Malfoy. He wore the colors of Gryffindor, and his dark hair was shaggier instead of neat. The boy took this as a threat and began stepping closer to him, the other one not backing down. Y/n thought this was stranger than waking up with no memory... Were they some animals trying to claim something or what?

But Malfoy started to back away slowly, with fear in his eyes. Pointing at the sky trying to get words out of his mouth. "Dementor Dementor!" He shouted, making the wither boy flinch backward to see. Instantly, the Slytherins make an eerie OOH... and OOH sound, then break up laughing, putting up their hoods.

It wasn't until Hagrid came back with a strange-looking creature. Y/n didn't look at it with awe but instead curiosity. It has the torso, hind legs, and tail of a horse, but the front legs, wings, and head of a giant eagle. Hagrid made a "tada." Noise and the students stepped back in fear. "Isn't he beautiful?" Throwing the creature, a fish.

"Now, firs' thing yeh gotta know abou' hippogriffs are. Don't never insult one, 'cause it might be the last thing yeh do." The Slytherins from before weren't listening and instead gossiping like little girls. "Yeh always wait fer the hippogriff ter make the firs' move," Hagrid continued. "It's polite, see? Yeh walk toward him, and yeh bow, an' wait. If he bows back, yeh're allowed ter touch him. If he dosen' bow, then get away from him sharpish, 'cause those talons hurt."

Silence. "Right – who wants ter go first?"

The class seemed hesitant and backed up a bit. All the warnings and instruction made everyone else feel uneasy about the creature. It was big, and the talons on his feet were huge and sharp as well. "No one?"

"I'll do it." The same darked haired boy from earlier stepped up from the crowd.

Some two girls took a gasp and whispered, "Oh, no, Harry, remember your tea leaves!" Though, he seemed to ignore them and climbed over the paddock fence. "Good man, Harry!" Hagrid was now more enthusiastic that someone had the courage to do this. "Right then – let's see how yeh get on with Buckbeak." It was hard telling what else was happening since she was in the back, Y/n still had her sense of hearing though.

"Easy, now, Harry. Yeh've got eye contact, now try not ter blink... Hippogriffs don' trust yeh if yeh blink too much..." The professor stated in a calmer voice. "That's it, tha's it, Harry... now, bow..."  Y/n squeezed her way through to get a much better view. From the looks of it, the hippogriff wasn't bowing back... "Ah, right – back away, now, Harry, easy does it- "Though, Buckbeak was proven wrong and gave a bow of approval to Harry.

"Well done, Harry!" Hagrid was delighted now. "Right - yeh can touch him! Pat his beak, go on!" Students applauded him, Y/n was even clapping her hands and smiled a bit. All but the same three Slytherins from earlier. She wondered what their deal was. Maybe they bonked their head as well and that's why their words are posh.

"Righ' then, Harry," He seemed to have his confidence back since class had started. Y/n could tell that he wasn't a 100% sure of what he was doing. He must be new. She thought. "I reckon he migh' let yeh ride him!" Y/n wasn't sure if she had heard to professor right. "Yeh climb up there, jus' behind the wing joint. An' mind yeh don' pull any of his feathers out, he won' like that..."

Harry carefully climbed onto the hippogriffs back with caution. They all seemed skeptical about this though, Y/n did want to know where this was going. She wouldn't mind riding on a big creature like that. "Go on, then!" Hagrid said, slapping Buckbeak on the back.

Everyone looked up in awe as they saw the creature fly over them with his massive wings sorrowing through the sky. It was a sight to see, a creature so beautiful and a mind so brilliant. Buckbeak only flew around a couple of laps under the sun before landing again in the same spot. Harry seemed to let out a sigh of relief when he hopped off. "Good work, Harry!" Hagrid exclaimed with pride on his new job. The class cheered again, all but Malfoy and his goons. "Okay, who else wants to go next?" He asked.

Everyone in class started to line up, wanting a turn to meet Buckbeak. Who couldn't blame them? Such an interesting creature it can help but make Y/n wonder what else was out and about in this world. Everything just right beneath her feet. However, her thoughts would soon be cut off when she was pushed to the side by no other than Malfoy. "Oh, please." His disgusted voice making way up front. "You're not dangerous at all, are you. You great ugly brute!"

"Malfoy- "Hagrid started to call out the boy. It was too late. Buckbeak had already reared up his legs into the air, getting ready to strike at the boy in front. It was an act of self-defense, none less. He didn't bow nor keep act contact with the hippogriff. Any sane person from a mile away, could see what was about to happen next. Buckbeak kicked Malfoy right in the arm knocking him over. It wasn't fatal, but enough for some damage. The class looked back in shock as he started crying out.

He was rolling on the dirt patch in the paddock yelling, "he killed me! He killed me!" Buckbeak seemed unfazed by all of this, and some kids even laughed a bit at him. Hagrid face looked like he had seen a ghost. Which he probably had considering the schools magic and behavior. "Yer not dead! Someone help me – gotta get him outta here – "He lifted him up with ease and started carrying him back out they way they had come in. With the crowd following, Y/n could see the mess that was laid behind.

She saw the patch of blood that was left behind on the dirt. Splattered around for all to see. If someone wasn't here to see what happened, they would probably think someone just gotten stabbed repeatedly. Y/n didn't know that much blood could flow out of a person's arm, but for some reason, it didn't faze her.

Y/n didn't stray to far behind and caught up quick to find a girl arguing with some other of the classmates. "They should fire him straight away!" A girl who's bob swung side to side as she walked in tears shouted. "It was Malfoy's fault!" A guy fired back but Malfoy's goons were flexing their muscles to protect their king they worship so much. They were entering back into the courtyard, people gathering around the fountain that sat in the middle to talk. "I'm going to see if he's okay!" The same girl who's tears were still flowing ran up the stairs and back into the building of the school.

Y/n also slipped away from the scene as some other people were as well. Her stomach was empty and hungry and was ready to talk to some people she knew. Lucky for her, the grand hall wasn't far from where she was and began walking there.

Taking a seat at the long wooden bench across from the two boys and sighed. She didn't know if the sigh was from today's class or the walk back here. "So... how was it?" Sebastian asked, setting down his food. He had already had his plate of food for lunch in front of him. Just a simple meal of vegetables and a sandwich.

"Some kid... named?" She rested her head on her hand, leaning forward to talk. "Malfoy? Yeah, he broke his arm from a hippogriff." Sebastian laughed while trying to hold it together and the boy next to him had to not choke on his water.

Ominis Gaunt was his name. His hair was neat and slicked back, he always had his uniform spotless. Which she noticed was quite different from his best friend. His high cheek bones, and arched eyebrows made him desirable. Though, what chased the girls away was his cloudy grey eyes that made him blind. Sebastian had told Y/n he was born with it.

"Malfoy broke his arm to a hippogriff?" He asked after swallowing down his drink. "I just wanna know why they got hippogriffs, and we didn't last year!" Sebastian said, interrupting his friend. Ominis just gave him a look of stupidity. "What I was saying... how did it happen?" He asked curiously. "He just went up to Buckbeak and didn't bow like how we were instructed." Y/n responded plainly. Maybe she had expected them to know everything since she barely knew anything.

"Now he's at the-"

"I think they should've named the hippogriff John.. wait. Without the "h" to make it sound more unique." Sebastian blurted out, making both of them give him a look. "What." Taking another bit of his sandwich. Y/n put her head back up to shake her head, and moved back her arms so they rested on the cool table.

"Anyways- now he's at the hospital wing complaining how his father is going to hear about this." Y/n finished off her sentence for once. "Sounds like Draco to me." He had now pushed his plate forward, saying he was done with his food. "How do you know him?" She asked the two boys sitting in front of her. Did everybody at this school know each other? She wondered.

"Malfoy? Yeah he's just the popular boy here. He's mostly known for telling his father everything." Ominis emphasizes, which made Y/n giggle. "Yeah he did mention his father a lot." "He's a spoiled twat in my opinion." Sebastian added on, and Y/n agreed. The whole time during class all he did was make unnecessary commentaries like it was his own talk show. She wanted to pay attention during class to learn about this world she's going to live in... Though, it wasn't working out if all Draco did was that.

"Eh," She started scooping some food onto her plate. Hogwarts always had a large amount to choose from, making it impossible to starve yourself in here. Going for a meat pie, with carrots and peas. Y/n skipped out of the pumpkin juice and went for plain water instead. Sebastian tried to convince her that pumpkin juice was the "best thing known to mankind since slice bread" but she wasn't having it as it left a bad taste in her mouth afterwards.

"There should've been a dragon in my opinion," Y/n said jokingly. "Why are you so obsessed with dragons?" Sebastian had called her out, "maybe they have something to do with your memory." He said it so plainly like it meant nothing when her memory was what she was fighting for. Maybe it did have something to do with her memory... She sat up straighter, wanting to listen more of what he might say next. "What about dragons could that do to my memory?" Y/n responded.

Y/n had told Sebastian about the whole deal. About why she couldn't get a wand, why she was a new transfer student, and why she can't answer half of his questions he always seems to have. She didn't see any problem telling the truth to him but made sure he didn't tell anyone because of Professor McGonagall. He ended up telling Ominis later...

"I don't know..." he had begun to say but his mind was thinking of other ideas. "Maybe you were a dragon!" "Sebastian... I'm pretty sure she wasn't a dragon." Ominis told Sebastian, not even facing towards him now. Y/n couldn't help but laugh while Sebastian looked around confused. 

Lanjutkan Membaca

Kamu Akan Menyukai Ini

22.5M 681K 87
WARNING: UNDER REWRITING AND HEAVY EDITING Read at your own risk! Life started off complicated for young Eleanor Ross after being born to a muggle mo...
253K 6.2K 52
โŽฏโŽฏโŽฏโŽฏโŽฏโŽฏโŽฏ เชœโ€โžด ๐…๐„๐„๐‹๐’ ๐‹๐ˆ๐Š๐„ .แŸ โ› & i need you sometimes, we'll be alright. โœ IN WHICH; kate martin's crush on the basketball photographer is...
1.1M 49.6K 95
Maddison Sloan starts her residency at Seattle Grace Hospital and runs into old faces and new friends. "Ugh, men are idiots." OC x OC