*.• The moon can't shine with...

By Jadou_581

- Sun? Can you come please? I was cleaning the Daycare when a staff member called me. - Why? Did I do somethi... More

Informations
A not so ordinary day...
A new friend
Frienemy
The excuses
The origamies
The slumber party
A bad Dreams
Bonus: A "sweet dream"
The recomfort
The virus
Bonus: The date
A new friend...
A taste for blood

Easter special: My BunnyBoy~

60 3 0
By Jadou_581

--------------------------------------------------------------
! Lemon 🍋 alert !
This chapter is a bonus chapter. (Yes, one more.)
It potentially contains some spoil of the next of the storie and it will not affect it.

Good reading!
--------------------------------------------------------------

{Sundrop's POV}

I am with the kids in the arts and crafts corner and we are drawing things about Easter. Practically all of them bring chocolate eggs, that's so adorable! And for once, Fazbear gave us everything to do a "chocolate eggs" activity! I'm so happy!

We continue drawing with the kids before Moon walks toward us.

- Oh! Hi Moon! Do you want to join-

- Tonight, 9pm in our room. And don't go in until it's 9pm.

- Huh... Okay...

He hooks the wire onto his back and heads back to our room. Why does he want me to go to our room at 9pm? And why can't I go in our room before 9pm?
I will think about it later. I need to watch over the kids.

After the arts and crafts activity, we go to the Daycare's kitchen, the one that serves for the activities.

- Today kids, we are doing a chocolate eggs activity.

- Oh yeah!

- Really??

- Yippee!

I grab the chocolate, garnishes we are gonna put inside of them, and molds.

- Everyone, stand behind each other! And don't double! In any case, you will pass!

They wisely put themselves behind the others and we start the activity.

- Timothy, which chocolate for your egg?

- The white, here!

- What garnishes?

- The marshmallows!

- And what mold?

- The blue!

And it continues like that for one hour. After one hour, all eggs are in the fridge to cool down and we go back to play other games.

At 6pm, the parents come to pick up their kids. They take their eggs with them, all happy. They are so adorable, that's why I love playing with them.

I cleaned the Daycare for one hour. Then, I try to find ways to get distracted.

•~{[]}~•

At 6pm...

•~{[]}~•

{Moondrop's POV}

- You got the outfit?

- Yes.

- And the spells?

- Yep.

- We can finally start the "Easter bunny" plan!

- The name "BunnyBoy" is still better.

- Shut the f#ck up, we didn't ask you.

- Eclipse, sto-

- Ah, you want to play that game?!

- Bloody-

- Oh, the Minimoys want to attack someone taller than him?

- Shut up, Eclipse!

- OH YOU TWO SHUT THE F#CK UP!

They both turn their heads toward me.

- Can you just stop fighting for two seconds?!

- Yes, sorry...

- Sorry, Moon.

I'm tired of them fighting all the time.

- We start the plan?

- Yeah...

- Okay.

•~{[]}~•

3 hours later...

•~{[]}~•

- And... Perfect!

- He is gonna have one of those faces...

- Can you call him for me, please? I'm kind of stuck and I can't use my phone...

- Ok!

{Sundrop's POV}

I look at the clock. It's 9pm. I prefer that Moon give me the signal to come to our room just in case. Suddenly, I see Eclipse and Bloody getting off the balcony. Bloody, full of energy, like always, runs toward me. Eclipse looks tired of him, as usual.

- Moon wants you to go to your room.

- Okay, I'm going. Thanks for telling me.

I hook the wire onto my back and fly toward our room. The curtains are closed. I'm gonna call him just in case.

- Huh... Moon?

- Come in, Sun~

He's got a honeyed voice. I don't feel it. I open the curtains and...
Oh.

Oh.

I found Moon pinned to the wall by some  handcuffs.

He wears a BunnyBoy outfit with a black hat and bunny ears. He also wears some sexy tights. (If you can't imagine it, look at the image at the top.)

- You like it~?

- Oh wow...

I honestly wasn't waiting for this. The more I look at him, the more I get hard.

- Do you like your Easter bunny~?

I remain speechless. I wanna touch him, but I'm scared of his reaction...

- With the bulge in your pants, I guess yes~

I'm starting to get stressed and I play with my fingers.

- Hey, Sun.

- Yes?

- Don't stress, okay? If I'm like that, it's for you. Tonight, you can do what you want to me~

My eyes light up and my breath gets faster.

- Everything I want...?

- Yeah, everything you want~

I bite my lips and walk toward him. I take his hips and start kissing him on the lips. When we stop to catch our breath, he says to me:

- And I have two more surprises for you~

- And, what is this~?

- You'll see~

I lick his lips to ask for access to his mouth, and he directly opens it. I slip my tongue inside of his mouth, before we interweave our tongue and he starts to moan.

- Mmmmmh~

After some time, we disconnect our mouths. I take him off the wall with the handcuffs. I put him on the bed and start undressing him, and I notice something.

- Wait a minute...

- What's happening, Sunshine~?

I continue undressing him, and yes, something is wrong. Once he is completely undressed, I ask the question.

- Moon...?

- Yes, Sunlight~?

- Why did you- Where's your-

He chuckle and look at me.

- Split my legs and look~

I split his legs and OH. WOW.
Instead of a member, he gets one more hole. And he always had a member. I know it.

- Moon? Why did you...?

- It's only for tonight, I thought you would like it.

I feel myself getting harder than I already am. This is gonna be a long night. For him.

- You like it~?

I throw myself at him and start kissing him passionately. He moans, more and more. Then, I start licking, kissing and biting his neck.

- Aah~ Sunlight~

I continue until I attack the rest of his body, leaving marks everywhere.

Then, I positioned myself, ready to penetrate him. I decide to tease him by only putting the tip of it.

- Sunlight- Please- I hate when you tease me like that-

- Beg for it. And Sunlight? This is not my name.

- Oh Master~ Thrust into me until I can't walk~

- More.

- Oh M- Master~ Fill me up until your c#m leak out of my hole~

When he is about to beg one more time, I slam right into him. His hole is so wet and tight~

- Oh yessss~

I start thrusting fast and make our skin slam together. It's so good~

- Aah~ Master~ Slo- Mmmh~ wer ple- Gah~ ase~

Instead of moving slower, I thrust faster and harder, in different directions to find his sweet spot.

- OH YES~~~ H- HERE~~~

I think I found it. I continue thrusting in this direction more and more.

- Aaaahhhh~~~ Fasteeer~~~

I get faster a little bit until he calls me Master. Then, he says something he never said before.

- Fasteeer~~~ Daddy~~~

I got a lot faster because the nickname he gave me makes me even harder than I already am.

- OH YESSSS~~~

He throws his head back and split is legs to give me a better access, until he remembers something.

- S- Sun! Wait!

- This is not my name~

- Yes, but this is serious!

I slow down and let him talk.

- O- only the exterior parts changed, not the interior ones, and I feel that I'm getting closer...

- And?

- Do you prefer that I come when you're inside of me, or do you prefer me to hold it back?

I take his legs and thrust faster while saying:

- If you come, that means that you are satisfied~ And I just want to satisfy you~

I get faster more and more, while Moon moans more and more.

- You like that, don't you~?

- OH YESSSS~~~ I LOVE THAT, MASTER~~~

After a moment, I come and Moon does as well as me. I stop and get off to take a break. He puts himself on his knees and moves his head toward my member.

- Moon...? What are you- Aaaah~

He starts by licking it, and seeing that he is about to fall more than once, I tell him to stop, I take the kee on the bedside table and put away his handcuffs.

- Like that, you wouldn't fall.

- Thanks, Master~

He restarts licking my member, and starts kissing it. After a moment, he starts sucking my member while bobbing his head up and down. I feel his tongue around it. It is so so good~

Fast enough, I feel myself getting closer, so I push his head down on my member, until I come. He swallows my c#m and licks the still on it.

We passionately kiss and he pushes me on the bed before slowly inserting himself on my member. He waits for my signal to start to move. I do a head movement and he starts moving up and down. I take his hips to make him go faster.

And it dures like that for 4 hours.

After those 4 hours, we stopped. We change the bed sheets, Moon dressed up to go see Bloody and Eclipse to get his original parts back. He comes back pretty fast and we cuddle to sleep.

•~{[]}~•

Here it is for this special Easter chapter!
Yes, I know, I'm late, but I had a lot to do.
I hope you liked it!

1526 words

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

120K 2.9K 53
Soooo, this is my VERY first story so it might suck Cover art is mine I'm just making this just for fun and I'm taking a lot of inspiration from othe...
136K 3.9K 38
Sundrop/Moondrop x gn reader! ˚*•̩̩͙✩•̩̩͙*˚*"I would do anything for you (Y/N)!"˚*•̩̩͙✩•̩̩͙*˚* I am just having fun with this, I'm positive it isn'...
10K 368 36
Nova, 7 years old, is one of the few children to have been abandoned at the "superstar daycare". "We can't have you anymore," Her mother had told her...
5.6K 269 88
Well, hello.. if you're reading this it means you found my story, congratulations to you.. This story is about, well, Sundrop and Moondrop (I'm calli...