KARASUNO'S MANAGER - Haikyu V...

By HermesStories

"Remember the promise you made years ago?" My brother asked from the phone. "Which one?" I asked as I blow a... More

Prologue
I. Sōzokujin Academy
II. Note
III. His Sister
IV. Oh Brother
V. Serve
VI. Breakfast
VII. Surprise
VIII. Storm
IX. On
X. Late
XI. Kitchen Duty
Author's Note
XII. Food
XIII. Caught
XIV. Red
XV. Pretty Cute
XVI. Graves
XVII. Sleepover
XVIII. To Die
XVIV. Wish
XX. His Fingers
XXI. Get Lost
XXII. The Plan
XXIII. Idiot
XXIV. Spill
XXV. Punishment
XXVI. Second
XXVII. Wait
XXVIII. Explain

Author's Note

644 10 0
By HermesStories

Hello dreamers!

I'm new to this so I apologize in advance if I happen to make a mistake somewhere in my writing. There's a few things I would like to mention before you decide to read.

The main protagonist is female, she is the typical OP character who has everyone falling for their charm.

Yes, it's cliche.
Be warned people.

I advise for everyone who will be posting a comment in the comment section to be kind.

If you don't find the story interesting or to your liking, I suggest for you to find another one to read, there are plenty of books/stories in this platform that might interest you.

I do not claim the characters or anything mentioned in Haikyuu as my own.

I'll be using Shana from Shakugan Shana's photo to help give visualization on how the protagonist looks - Shakugan Shana does not have any connection with the story.

Photos/images are not mine, unless mentioned. Will try to credit all the owners.

I'm writing this just for fun and to pass time.

I'll be posting at least 3 times a week!

This will be a lot of chapters!

Have fun reading!

_________________________________________

*Photo used ~ @teto_t3
Source: Twitter

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.4K 64 5
What is a girl to do when the captain of the boy's volleyball team starts to follow her around? This is a short fanfiction to entertain you at 3:00am...
5.2K 58 32
Y/N IS A NOVELIST IN JAPAN. HE IS ONE OF THE BEST NOVELISTS IN THE WORLD. HE RECENTLY FINISHED HIS NOVEL. AND IS NOW PLANNING TO MAKE A NEW NOVEL ON...
210K 5.4K 47
"π—œπ—  𝗦𝗨𝗖𝗛 𝗔 𝗕𝗨π—₯π——π—˜π—‘" [l/n] [f/n] moves to Miyagi and leaves her old life in America. She will be attending Karasuno as a first-year studen...
471K 13.2K 50
**UDATE 3/17/21: I WILL BE REWRITING IN A SEPARATE STORY WHICH WILL HAVE THE SAME TITLE AND THE PLOT WILL BE PRETTY SIMILAR. PLEASE CHECK MY PROFILE...