๐“๐“ท๐“ฒ๐“ถ๐“ฎ ๐“ž๐“ท๐“ฎ๐“ผ๐“ฑ๐“ธ๐“ฏ๐“ผ๐Ÿ‹

Por erensdirtytoes

"๐˜ฝ๐™š ๐™– ๐™œ๐™ค๐™ค๐™™ ๐™œ๐™ž๐™ง๐™ก ๐™–๐™ฃ๐™™ ๐™จ๐™ฅ๐™ง๐™š๐™–๐™™ ๐™ฎ๐™ค๐™ช๐™ง ๐™ก๐™š๐™œ๐™จ ๐™ค๐™ฅ๐™š๐™ฃ" Random fictional men stories I tho... Mรกs

A/N
M-master Jinshi?! ๐Ÿ‹
"Yoruichi, slow down" ๐Ÿ‹
"Im a virgin Mr.Fushiguro"๐Ÿ‹
"W-we should get back to work, Lawliet" ๐Ÿ‹
"Your so weird bachira" ๐Ÿ‹
"YOUR TRYING TO DO WHAT WITH ME?! AYATO" ๐Ÿ‹
"Im nervous ayato" ๐Ÿ‹
"๐–™๐–๐–Š ๐–˜๐–™๐–—๐–”๐–“๐–Œ๐–Š๐–˜๐–™ ๐–˜๐–”๐–—๐–ˆ๐–Š๐–—๐–Š๐–—?" ๐Ÿ‹
Caught- Ryuk ๐Ÿ‹
Cameras; Lawliet ๐Ÿ‹
Captian Luffy
Koji -masturbating- ๐Ÿ‹
I need ideas!
NEW STORY

-deserving- Eren Jeager ๐Ÿ‹

132 0 0
Por erensdirtytoes

A/n: IM FINALLY BACK. This story is gonna be a AU where Eren is a famous athlete.

(Might be my last chapter in this book because I suck at writing smut with no plot)

𝗦𝗺𝘂𝘁, 𝗰𝘂𝗿𝘀𝗶𝗻𝗴, 𝗮𝗻𝗱 𝗶𝗻𝗮𝗽𝗽𝗿𝗼𝗽𝗿𝗶𝗮𝘁𝗲 𝗹𝗮𝗻𝗴𝘂𝗮𝗴𝗲

Loud cheering erupts near me.

Mikasa, sitting right next to me obviously notices my uncomfort and grabs my hand squeezing it tightly. I mouth a thank you before darting my eyes back to the game.

Eren's team; the scouts were currently winning by a lot. A proud wide smile forms on my lips.

He's been my boyfriend ever since we were kids.

Back then He'd always brag and say "I'm gonna become the best athlete in the world, just you wait!"

"You always say that!" I would respond

"Because it's true!!"

"Yea yea"

"Just you watch!"

——

A hand on my shoulder breaks me out of my trance.

"The game is over Y/N, wanna say hi to the boys before we leave" my head nods 'yes' and she offers me a hand to help me stand up from the bench.

I take it and shoot her a grateful smile

We easily spot the boys being surrounding by multiple fan girls completely swooning over them.

Eren looks up and notices me, he smiles before politely excusing himself and jogging over to me.

"Congrats on winning!" I smile widely

"Thank you beautiful" he hugs me tightly, lifting me a bit.

"But I was hoping you could congratulate me with something else..." a smirk is drawn on his face.

"You literally just finished a game, how the hell are you horny?" Eren frowns before replying "it's not my fault. I was thinking about you all game."

I roll my eyes unimpressed.

"Just take us home" he nods before starting the car.

~~~

My fingers move rapidly.

I had to send an apology text to Mikasa for completely disregarding her. I was to distracted with Eren to offer her a goodbye.

My thumb clicked send before I sat up patiently waiting for Eren to exit the bathroom.

Before I knew it the bathroom's door swung open and out came the familiar tall man with only a towel around his waist.

His shoulder length hair was out of its man bun and carrying water droplets that soon traveled down to his abs. Eren's eyes reflected excitement as he saw me patiently sitting on the bed.

"I can tell you enjoyed your shower. Cause your dumbass took two fucking hours in it"

He grinned devilishly. "Well I had to fix my boner somehow" I scrunch up my face, faking disgust.

"TMI and your nasty"

"Oh really? I can literally smell how wet you are right now" my eyes widen at his response and I instantly close my legs tight.

I stick my tongue out on him teasingly.

"Soon that tongue will be doing other stuff"

Eren roughly grabbed my chin and started to kiss me.meanwhile his hands were roaming around my body until they found the start of my pants and completely took it off me.

His mouth demanded access to mine but I stubbornly declined. Annoyed he stuck a finger in my panties.

Causing a gasp out of me which gave him enough room to enter inside my mouth.
Our tongues played with each other until Eren cut the kiss and started kissing down my neck.

Once he finally found the spot that made me moan the loudest his sucked on the surrounding skin harshly creating a pretty purple color.

Eren made sure he liked his mark before licking over it one last time. His kisses move down to my collarbone.

"Let's get your shirt out of the way" with that he hoisted the shirt from off my head and sucked on the skin above my breasts.

I struggled with my bra buckle but I eventually got it off. Eren smiled to himself in enjoyment.

The males hands attacked my breasts squishing, them. "They're really pretty just like you."

"Eren~"

"Yes gorgeous?"

"Stop making me wait"

"Aww is my baby getting impatient? Tell me what you want exactly"

"What— no it's embarrassing saying it out loud"

"Too bad"

At a painfully slow pace he strokes my inner thigh teasingly.

"You're so fucking annoying. Fine! I want your dick"

"Good girl" he spoke out and teared down my underwear revealing my soaked heat.

"So wet" he mumbles and pushes his face into my womanhood. His finds my hole and quickly licks it down.

I gasp at the feeling of a cold metal hitting my skin. "You got another tongue piercing?"

He nods slightly before going back into eating me out, this time at a much faster pace.

My hands gripped the bedsheets beside me before they moved to grip his hair.

"E-Eren im gonna cum"

"Then cum all over my face, baby girl"

The name was more enough to send me over the edge and almost instantly I orgasmed.

Eren had a delighted facial expression and licked over my juices. He then pinned me down on the bed and dropped his towel.

He wasted NO time and lined it up with my hole.

Eren held my hand tightly before asking "you ready?" I nodded 'yes' "use your words angel"

"Yes Eren! Just hurry up and fuck me!!"

"Your wish is my command"

His hips thrusted forward, entering me smoothly.
He groaned at the feeling. "God, your so damn tight"

Eren started thrusting aggressively making sure to hit extremely deep inside of me. Soon enough he found my G spot.

"Yes! Eren right there!"

He lifted my shaky legs on his shoulders to get a better angle.

I feel my walls tighten around his cock. And a ticklish feeling around my lower stomach disturbs me.

"I'm gonna cum"

"Good, cum all over my cock princess"

Seguir leyendo

Tambiรฉn te gustarรกn

9.8K 31 10
This is a book for lemons and oneshots. MINORS DO NOT INTERACT, 18+!!!! Mostly demon slayer and jujutsu kaisen one shots, all from fem!pov. I do take...
21K 123 17
BoyxBoy OneShots Book! This will contain fictional characters that I have created, !!! = Lemon/Smut !! = Fluff ! = Angst This is my first OneShots...
53.1K 724 48
since my old account was taken down I will continue my male character x male reader book here with all of the requests that my awesome followers and...
23.6K 318 18
โ˜„ Various male characters x male reader oneshots โ˜„ โ˜„ fluff & smut โ˜„ 'Cuz there's not enough of these \โ€ข-โ€ข/