Taekook

By urtotwriter

A collection of short stories.. More

kiss..(1)
kiss ..(2)
Pretend (1)
Pretend (2)
Pretend (3)
Pretend (4)
Pretend (F)
My chosen Mate(1)
My chosen Mate (2)
My chosen mate (3)
My chosen Mate (4)
My chosen Mate (5)
My chosen Mate (6)
My chosen Mate (7)
My chosen mate (9)
my chosen Mate(10)
My chosen Mate (11)
My chosen Mate (F)
Burning Hearts (1)
Burning Hearts (2)
Burning Hearts (3)
Burning hearts (4)
Burning Hearts (5)
Burning hearts (6)
Burning hearts (7)
Burning Hearts (8)
burning Hearts (9)
Burning hearts (f)
love me again(1)
Love me again (2)
love me again(3)
love me again (4)
love me again (5)
love me again (6)
love me again(7)
love me again (8)
love me again (9)
love me again(10)
love me again (11)
Love me again (F)
His last wish (1)
His last wish(2)
His last wish (3)
His last wish (4)
His last wish (5)
His last wish (6)
His last wish (7)
His last wish (8)
His last wish(9)
His last wish(10)
His last wish(11)
His last wish(F)
Our fate(1)
Our Fate (2)
Our fate (3)
Our fate(4)
Our fate (5)
Our fate (6)
Our fate (7)
Our fate (8)
Our fate(F)

My chosen mate (8)

617 59 6
By urtotwriter

Next update after 100+ views.

urtotwriter

;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;

Jungkook woke up and tried to get up. key word tried as someone was holding his waist in a tight grip. He turned around and saw his mate was sleeping peacefully with a cute pout adorning his face.

He felt his mate pulling him towards himself and burying his face in his neck scenting him, leaving small kisses indicating that he already woke up.

"Love leave me, I will be late." Jungkook said glancing at clock but making no effort to actually move.

" five more minutes, moon love." Taehyung replied with closed eyes.

Jungkook woke up and replaced himself with the pillow, he picked his shirt from the floor where they tossed it last night when things got escalated pretty fast between them.

He went to the bathroom, and saw his reflection in mirror. He got stunned seeing the purple marks on his neck.
"Jimin is not going to let it aside". He whined to himself.

After freshening up , he came outside and saw taehyung still sleeping clutching the pillow.

" Kim taehyung." He almost screamed throwing a cushion on his mate. Who woke up startled.

" what happened,baby.? are you alright.?" For a moment jungkook forgot he was angry seeing worry in his eyes.

" are you an animal , tae. What have you done, how am I suppose to hide them.?" He pointed towards his own neck and upper chest.

" there is no need to hide , everyone knows you are mine and I am yours. "

" but they doesn't suppose to know what we did last night."

" It was you who was begging for me to be get rough and now you are scolding me." Jungkook's cheeks tinted pink with embarrassment ,he remembers how he pleaded his mate to take him rough and raw.

" ok , ok let's get ready. I have to go to the clinic."

" i will walk you." Taehyung skipped towards bathroom on bouncy feet.

Jungkook always wonders, how he is the same person who become so dominant and possessive while getting intimate but becomes so soft and caring for the rest of the time.

It's been one year to the full moon when taehyung and jungkook confessed and mated . To say jungkook found himself fortunate would be an understatement.

Taehyung was everything and omega can desire, he was an embodiment of perfection. He was soft , caring, loving, possessive and most of important loves jungkook to the depth of ocean.

It's been one year taehyung put his heart in omega's feet to accept it or stomp on it , as per his wish.

Taehyung never promised him rainbows and ocean but he gave him his heart , his love and most important jungkook was taehyung's priority.

In this one year many things changed,

Taehyung become official beta of the pack, jungkook started working in clinic learning healing works.

After taehyung got hurt, jungkook realised he wanted to be a Healer so he can help others. And namjoon accepted his wish and asked the healer to make him assistant.

Jimin moved to red moon pack with his mate yoongi who doesn't show but was ecstatic having his mate by his side.

Taehyung and jungkook are living in the home taehyung gifted to
Him. His neck was adorned with taehyung's mating mark along with the pendant taehyung gave him as their marking present.

They made their way towards clinic ,. Taehyung kissed jungkook good bye.
" Moon love , I won't be joining you on lunch today , some head alpha's of other packs are coming to meet hyung, I need to be their."

" it's okay, baby.. see you at the night." Jungkook smooched taehyung with a wet and loud kiss and hopped like bunny inside the clinic.

" Blink your eyes or you will be blind some day." Jimin smacked his head.

" Chimmy, I missed you so much." He hugged jimin whining.

"Don't lie , tell me what is the matter."
Jimin deadpanned.

" Tomorrow is our anniversary and I want to surprise him "

"Ok , ok I will help. Stop giving me those eyes."

" what eyes." Taehyung showed his most innocent puppy eyes.

"This , this eyes, stop doing that." He also went towards the pack clinic.

Jimin and jungkook are both learning from pack healers.

Taehyung smiled happily and went with his day. In the afternoon five alpha's of different packs were welcomed. They were here to discuss some matters related to pack borders and security.

In those five alpha's park sungho was one of them, in this one year things change for him drastically. He got mated with Kang aeri, however his wolf never fully accepted her.

his mating was not got much welcomed by pack elders. They want him to look for his fated mate.

Things got down when during one of the arguments he blurted out that he rejected his fated mate because he was a male omega. The moment the words left his mouth he heard gasp of shock from his parents.

They never thought that their son can be cruel enough to reject his mate for being a male omega. Some of the elders accused him of being insensitive and careless.

Things got more escalated when the news of aeri being infertile spread amongst the pack members. Aeri was so heartbroken, being an omega she was sensitive, his mates wolf never accepted him fully and she can't even give him a pup of their own .

She was regretting being evil to others, moon goddess might be punishing her for evil deeds.

Sungho also realised that he got blind in aeri's beauty and failed to notice his own mate, Who was much beautiful and innocent than aeri.

Now he was finding his fated mate from one pack to another in hopes of apologising and start afresh. He already told aeri that he would break the mate bond with her when he will find his fated mate.

Aeri who knew about jungkook , she felt it was karma, once sungho rejected jungkook for her and now he wants to break their bond to be with Jungkook.

However she has accepted her fate , she just wants to apologise jungkook first for everything he has gone through because of the rumours she spread intentionally.

She was immature and jealous. She always resented jungkook for being more beautiful, lovable and kind. Everyone in the pack adored him. She spread the poison of her lies and made others hate him without any real reason.

Now she realised how it feels to get denied by someone you love truly. She loves sungho but the other doesn't even spare her a glance now. He was just determined to find jungkook and have him back in his life and pack.

However no one at the blue moon is aware that jungkook has moved on in his life , he has a loving mate and supportive family by his side. He is not the same alone and weak wolf he once was.

he is now became strong as he has someone who loves him with everything he had, with all his flaws and imperfections that makes him perfect for taehyung , his chosen mate.

TBC

----------------------------------

Hello

I hope you are liking this story.

I am looking forward to know your reviews..

Next chapter after 100+ views.

Don't forget to vote, comment and follow

Have a great day ahead.

urtotwriter

---------------------------------

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

6.8K 248 8
Taekook stories ๐Ÿ’œ๐Ÿ’œ With, Lots of Kisses Love Passion and Admiration Top Tae๐Ÿ’œ Bottom Kook๐Ÿ’œ Hope you enjoyโฃ๏ธ
24.3K 1.7K 4
Where jungkook wants a baby but taehyung doesn't..
182K 7.9K 37
A story about two souls colliding to find a beautiful destiny. One is fire, filled with rage and destruction and the other one is like water, calm an...
499K 26K 156
it's contains emotions ,love, fluffy,angst with a happy ending .