Pregnant By The School's Play...

Da SapphireFox

Sophia Daniels was just an ordinary girl who, like every girl in school, wanted Jake Campbell to be their boy... Altro

Pregnant By The School's Player.
School.
Love?
Suspicions Confirmed.
Dead Meat!
Bad Case Of Morning Sickness.
James Knows.
Not Ready To Tell Him.
First Doctor's Appointment.
Accidents Happen.
Jake Finds Out.
The Secret's Out.
Explaining.
Next Doctor Appointment.
Not Again.
A Stupid Regret.
The Truth Comes Out.
Tough Situation.
Lies.
The First Kicks.
Excited For The Genders.
The Fall.
Detention.
Jayden's Feelings.
What Should I Do?
Birthday.
Picnic On The Beach.
Fun In The Shower.
Rumours.
Jayden's Confession.
Baby Shower.
Labour Symptoms.
The Birth.
Recovery Ward.
The Twins' First Day Home.
Not Him Again.
Wedding Bells.

Update - New Book: The Boy Next Door.

21K 231 44
Da SapphireFox

As you all know, I said in the last chapter that I would try to make a sequel. I have tried my best to do so but I was having trouble coming up with ideas for it as I only had a few. I'm really sorry to disappoint but I have something that might cheer some people up! Although I didn't write a sequel to this, I did write another story that I have many ideas for and I think it'll be really enjoyable. It's also about teen pregnancy but a much different plot, and hopefully you all find it as good as this book! If you don't want to read, I understand but I would really appreciate it if you gave it a try and check it out. I'll upload the first chapter here, so you guys can read it and see if you like it. I'm also uploading the first chapter and the other chapters as a new story, so I'll leave the link here and if the link doesn't work for some people, please just look at my profile and it'll be there. So if you do want to read another chapter, please look for the book on my profile to read it as I'm only uploading the FIRST chapter here to see if people want to read on. And it is only the first chapter so it won't be that good, so please read a few more chapters before deciding if you like or dislike it. I will have the second chapter for the new book uploaded in two weeks! Thank you all again for reading this book and I hope you check out my new one :).

Link: https://www.wattpad.com/story/43540322-the-boy-next-door

Chapter 1:

Xaviera's POV: (pronounced zay-vee-air-ah.)

I rub my sleepy eyes and yawn. My head spins and I feel a piercing pain go through it. Stupid hangovers, I didn't even want to drink last night, let alone get drunk. I don't know what overcame me to drink, I can't remember anything. A groan escapes my lips and I move to get up. I stop suddenly and immediately when I feel something brush off my foot. What the fuck is that beside me...? I ever so slowly turn around to face whatever is there and when I see him, I almost scream with shock. The whole of last night's events come back to me. You fucking idiot, Xaviera, why did you do that?!

*Flashback to the previous day.*

"Hey, guys," I greet, giving my friends a smile. Ofelia, my twin sister, sits on my right, my friend Calla sits on the left of me and my other friends Heather, Winter sit opposite me.

"Hey, Zavy," they reply with smiles. Zavy is my nickname my friends call me and it's pronounced zay-vee. I continue to read my book, like I did every lunch, I'm a really big bookworm. The others get out their lunch and start eating it. Ofelia gets a text and starts texting back straight away. My sister is very girly, I'm girly too but she's definitely more. Ofelia startles us by squealing with excitement and turns to face us.

"I totally forgot about the party tomorrow!" Ofelia says excitedly.

"How could you forget?" Calla asks, Ofelia never forgets when a popular party was on. One of the total players on the football team is having a big party for my swimming team winning The Senior Championships. I'm the school's best swimmer and the captain of the swimming team and Lane, who's in my year, is the second best swimmer and co-captain.

Lane is one of the hottest guys in school and I get to see him two days after school, sometimes three or four. I'm so lucky! I don't know him that much, we chat a bit and hug after winning competitions but from the amount I've talked to him, I've learned he's really sweet and kind. He has light brown hair with shaggy bangs and these light green eyes that make him to die for. His body is so fit, he has a six pack, huge biceps and he's quite tall. Luckily, I get to see that chest every Monday and Thursday!

We've never been to a party before but my sister and friends have been to lots. They've invited me to come all of the times but I didn't want to because I'm not the party person, I'm a loner. I don't get why parties are so important anyway, all people do is get drunk, dance, make out or worse and then have a massive hangover the next day.

I'm 17 and still haven't been to a party yet. I feel so lame, especially since I'm still a virgin. Even people two years younger than me have fucked at least once but me, nope. I've had boyfriends before, just never a serious relationship. I only want to have sex with someone I really love and care about, not just a one night stand with a person at a party, like most people do. I'm also scared to go to a party because I might get pissed out of my brains and some player will take advantage of me and then I'll regret it the next day. I've had alcohol before; I'm not that lame that I've never had a drink.

You see, I'm very shy and I'm not that outgoing. Hence why, I've never been to a party too. I like reading and swimming, they're really my only hobbies so I'm mostly indoors. I concentrate on my studies because I really want to succeed in life and get the college I want to get the degree I need for my perfect job. I get good grades and I never get in trouble. I really can't wait to finish school, this is my last year and then I can go to college! Not many people look forward to college but I do!

"I don't know how I forgot! I never forget big parties!" Ofelia exclaims.

"You've never forgotten any party, Lia!" Heather chuckles, using Ofelia's nickname which is Lia.

"Well now that I know, we're totally going," Ofelia states.

"I can't," I object softly.

"Yes you can, do you have anything planned?" Winter asks. Dammit, now they're going to make me.

"Well I was....ummm....going to finish my book," I explain nervously.

"Seriously, Zavy, you're going to turn down the biggest party this year for a lousy book?!" Heather questions with disappointment.

"Hey, it's not a lousy book, it's a great book," Calla disagrees. How did she know? "He's actually my favourite author." Oh my god, mine too!

I didn't know you read?" Winter asks with surprise.

"Of course I read, everyone does, some more than others. I love reading, I read every night but Xaviera here is totally hooked to books unlike you, guys. Maybe reading's more important to her than a party," Calla informs.

"Thank you, Calla," I smile and then stick my tongue out at the others, teasingly.

"But then again, you've never been to one before. So you're coming and you're going to have a wonderful night with us," Calla smirks.

"Thank you, Calla," Ofelia mimics sweetly, sticking her tongue at me, playfully.

"I don't know, guys," I sigh, "I'm not the party person."

"Look, just come for the first few minutes and if you don't like it, we can go back to mine and watch some movies," Winter suggests.

"But I don't want to go at all, I've told you all this millions of times," I whine.

"You won't know if you like it unless you go. Look, you'll love it, you might be nervous at the start since it's your first party but after a few minutes, you'll start to really enjoy it and we'll all have fun," Heather assures.

"How do I know you guys won't leave me on my own and then I'll be a loner like always?" I enquire.

"We promise that we won't walk off," Calla reassures, placing her hand on mine and squeezing it for reassurance.

"We're not going to leave you; we're going to want to dance all night long with you!" Ofelia promises.

"Okay, fine, I'll think about it," I tell them.

"You won't think about it because if we let you decide, you'll say no, so we're deciding and you're coming," Heather declares.

"Okay, I'll come but I'm going if I don't like it," I explain.

"Fine but you have to stay for the first 30 minutes and after that, you can decide if you want to leave," Calla proposes and I nod my head in agreement.

"Then if you do want to go, I'll drive us back to mine and we can have a night in," Winter adds.

"You should go to more parties, Zavy, because this is our last year of school and when you look back on our school days, you might regret not going," Ofelia comments.

"Yeah, you're right," I agree, "I'll ask Mum and Dad when I get back if I can go."

"I'm sure they will let you, you're a responsible adult now since you're almost 18 and out of all the people in the school, you're definitely the smartest, most responsible one. They can rely on you to be good," Ofelia admits. Yeah, I'm a goody-goody, probably one of the biggest goody goodies in the whole school. I'm very smart and always get good grades which make my parents very proud of me and they trust me a lot.

Just as I'm about to say I'm looking forward to it, I remember who's hosting the party. My next door neighbour and ex best friend, Hayden. Hayden lives just next door to me, our windows are exactly opposite each other about a feet and a half apart and they're so close to each other that we're able to walk in one window and go through the other's window to their room. We used to be as close to each other as our windows are. We spent every day together, all day, in school and out. We knew each other since we were four and became best friends straight away. He was closer to me than my own sister was. My sister used to hang around with Calla, Winter and Heather, whereas I would spend my days with Hayden. They were friends to me too but not best friends like Hayden was at the time.

Unfortunately, that all changed when we got into secondary school. Everyone thought he was really hot and cool and because of that, he got really popular and everyone else who was popular wanted to be his friend. He ditched me for those popular people and would stop hanging around with me because they thought I was a nerd since I'm shy and prefer reading, studying and swimming instead of going to parties and being a slut like most girls. Since I lost my best friend, I had to hang around with my sister and her best friends and now it's been four years since that incident and they're my best friends too. I never talk to Hayden because he never apologised for his behaviour and I have a slight hate for him because of that. He obviously wasn't a true friend if he wanted to leave me for others.

Now I'm really not looking forward to going to it in case I bump into Hayden because anytime I see him, it just puts my whole mood down. He's the captain of the football team and so, he's the most popular guy at school and definitely the hottest. It was really unfair when he left me for the popular kids because I was 13 and at that age you start getting crushes and he was my first crush. I was heartbroken when he left me, I liked him so much because he was so kind, funny, sweet and the best friend you could ask for. Now all he does is use girls, he's become a totally different person from the Hayden I knew growing up.

Players on the football team are the most popular guys at school, since Hayden is the captain, he is the most popular. Popular guys are mostly jerks and womanisers. No wonder they become football players, sluts are like the balls and the players kick the ball/slut around and eventually pass the ball/slut onto the next player.

My friends and I are not sluts; we are the lesser people in the popular scale. My sister is your classic girly girl, Calla is your classic punk-rock chick, Heather is your classic sporty girl who plays multiple sports, Winter is your classic musical girl who plays multiple instruments and then there's me, who is your classic nerd who enjoys books and studying. All of us have a common interest though and that is swimming, we are all on the swim team.

After school and getting confirmation from my parents to go to the party with my sister and friends, my sister follows me to my bedroom because she wants to help me pick something out since I know nothing about parties and what to wear.

In my family, there are six of us: my parents, my sister and I and my two brothers. Ofelia and I are twins, except she's ten minutes older than me. We're both 17, almost 18. When you think of twins, you think identical but we're not, in fact we look very different. I have long, dark black hair with a side fringe and piercing crystal blue eyes. My skin is really pale since I don't leave the house much, I'm tall for a girl and I'm very skinny since I have to keep healthy for my training. Ofelia, on the other hand, is tall too but not as tall as me, slim, tanned; she has dark grey eyes and medium, chestnut brown hair. Not only are our appearances different but so are our hobbies and personalities, she prefers going out to parties and being girly and I like staying inside to read a book or study. My brother's names are Andrew and Seth, Andrew is 15 and Seth is 6. I love all my family members and we get on great with each other.

"Now let's go upstairs and make you even more beautiful!" Ofelia exclaims, taking me upstairs to my room by my arms. Andrew laughs at her eagerness and my groaning.

"Have fun!" Andrew chuckles. Ofelia better not pick something too short or I'll kill her. She sits me on my bed after she drags me up the stairs.

"Now, let's see what you have in this wardrobe!" she says, opening up the wardrobe doors, revealing some of my clothes. "Damn, that's pretty!" Ofelia pulls one of my skirts off the hangers. "I've never seen you wear this! Can I borrow it sometime?"

"Of course you can. I don't ever wear it, I think I've only worn it once for someone's birthday," I note. She hangs it back up and examines my clothes.

"Okay, so this, this, this or this should be great for tonight," she decides, taking out four of my dresses and studying them. All of them were my short dresses, no surprise there. I knew Ofelia was going to pick something short and these were quite short, it would show my ass if I bent over! She puts the dresses up against my body, seeing which would look better. "Okay, it's between these two!" She throws the two shortest dresses on the bed and hangs the other two up. Oh my god, Ofelia, people are almost going to see my ass in those! They were short and fitted to show off my body structure.

"Ofelia, I don't know," I murmur softly, looking at the dresses and their lengths.

"Zavy, you'll look amazing in both. Now shh, you wanted me to help you and I'm helping you."

"I kind of regret that now," I mumble, making her stick her tongue out at me.

"Which do you prefer, the red or dark purple?" she asks, looking at the two deeply, taking in every detail.

"I don't know and I honestly don't care."

"I think the red looks really sexy but the purple would go really amazing with your hair. I don't know, they're both as hot and sexy as each other. Pick one!"

"Um...I pick one of my longer dresses in my wardrobe."

"No, one of these two."

"But these two are so short! Everyone will see my ass in that!"

"That's the point," she winks as she smirks at me.

"I don't want people thinking I'm a slut though."

"What?! They won't think that! You're nothing like those girls, everyone knows that. You have an amazing body, Zavy. Everyone knows you're beautiful, everyone compliments you on your beauty and lots of guys have asked you out because of your wonderful looks and personality. You've the body and facial beauty of a model, so why not show that body off to everyone, it's just a party. People won't change their opinions of you, I promise," she swears. Since I'm really shy, I've a very bad lack of confidence in myself even though everyone always comments on how beautiful I am. I wish I was able to believe them, I've just bad self-esteem.

"Fine," I mutter, "I'll wear the purple."

"Yay!" She hangs up the red one and hands me the purple one.

"I don't even know where I got those short dresses," I say, trying to think who I got them from.

"Well, whoever gave them to you, they have extremely good taste! Now we'll decide on shoes and underwear."

"Underwear?! I'm just going to be wearing normal underwear, right? What's the difference tonight?" I ask with surprise.

"Uh, no. You really have been to no parties. Look, tonight when you're in that dress, all the guys will be over you. I'm not kidding; they're like a pack of wolves when they see someone sexy. So, maybe you'll hook up with one of them later."

"What the hell, no! I don't know like any of these guys! Okay, I know most of them but they're all just friends! I'm not going to go making out with them and doing things!"

"You never know, lots of stuff happens at parties. People get drunk and do things they regret."

"I'm not like that," I explain.

"I know but we'll give you something lacy and sexy just in case you really like someone and get carried away a bit," she grins. That would NEVER happen, I'm not going to be let someone feel me up or sleep with me, no matter how drunk I am. I'm a very sensible person and plus I'm shy; I don't get involved with guys.

"Okay, you're the boss," I grumble. She goes to my underwear drawer and takes out my black, lacy, strapless bra and matching lacy, black underwear. Oh god, I remember the day Calla and Ofelia got me those, it was so embarrassing.

"Okay, now shoes." She looks at the bottom of wardrobe and takes out my black high heels. "So that dress, that sexy bra and underwear and these shoes! It's perfect!" I'll definitely look like a slut, I bet. She tells me to have a shower while she gets out the makeup and straightener for my hair. I have a quick shower and make sure I'm all hairless. I come out of my bathroom after brushing my teeth with my dressing gown on and my hair in a towel. "Hello there, sexy," she smirks.

"Ha, ha, very funny," I utter sarcastically, rolling my eyes while grinning.

"Let's do your hair and make-up, then you can get dressed while I get ready and then we'll be all set to go!" I nod and I sit on the chair in front of my dresser mirror. She first dries my hair with the hair dryer which leaves my hair in pretty natural waves. When it's all dry, she straightens my side fringe to finish off my look for tonight. "There, you look beautiful!" she smiles, turning the chair around so we're facing. "Now makeup!" I put foundation on first, some lip gloss and then black eyeliner, mascara and grey smoky eye shadow. "I'll get ready while you get dressed."

She leaves the room and I put my underwear on and then get into my tight, dark purple dress that fitted my body perfectly. It was a strapless dress and if I may say so myself, it looked pretty damn sexy on me. I put my shoes on then twirl around as I admire myself in the mirror. I was right; you can almost see my ass. I leave my room and knock on Ofelia's door. She gives me permission to enter and when we both see each other, we gasp. "Zavy, you look so beautiful!" She looks me up and down and then gives me a tight hug.

"Thanks and also thanks for helping me, Lia. I really appreciate you doing this for me. You look just as beautiful!" She's wearing a short, black dress with red high heels, red lipstick and amazing, dark eye makeup.

"No problem, Zavy. I'm happy I could help. All the guys are going to be so jealous!"

"I doubt it," I laugh.

"No, seriously, they will!"

"Thanks," I smile. "It's almost 9, we better get going." We walk down the stairs carefully in the heels as I'm not used to heels much and my parents and brother, Andrew, stare at me with shock. I hope that isn't a bad stare...

"Wow, you look amazing," Andrew compliments.

"More than amazing! You look so beautiful! You're all so grown up now, I still can't believe it! Aw, my beautiful girls," Mum says.

"Thanks, guys," Ofelia and I say in unison. "We better get going, we're meeting the girls there, bye!" Ofelia says, giving everyone a hug and I give them one afterwards.

"Be home by two, that's the latest! Don't even think about having anything to drink or you'll be in trouble! I can trust you both, anyway, enjoy yourselves but not too much!" Dad insists and we roll our eyes with annoyance, dads are so embarrassing. Ofelia and I meet up with the others outside Hayden's house and we all exchange compliments.

I notice people in the swimming pool in his back garden. It reminded me of old times that Hayden and I used to do in there like playing games and having swimming length competitions to see who's the fastest and obviously I would win every time and I'd make fun of him because I beat a boy. We'd have such fun and laugh a lot together, I miss that. Hayden's family were rich because his father owns a very rich company so his house is huge.

I don't know if Hayden wants to follow in his father's footsteps by taking over the company because he's sportier than a business man. However, he might take it on for the money, he never used to be a spoilt rich guy but he could be different now. From what I've heard from him, he is very different from the Hayden I used to love and call my best friend.

As soon as I enter the house, my ears are greeted with the sound of really, really loud music. It must be really loud so it can be heard throughout the whole house. People dance, talk and make out with each other everywhere around us. So this is what parties are like...

People stare at me and check out my ass as I pass by. I guess it was a good stare. They're just not used to me being in clothes like this, I hope they don't think I'm slutty. All the guys start to wolf whistle at me and I go red. My friends chuckle at me blushing.

"Let's get something to drink," Ofelia offers and I give her a confused look.

"But Dad just said not to drink?" I protest.

"That's what you do at parties, Zavy, don't worry, he'll never know," Ofelia assures, getting us drinks and passing them to us. I look at the vodka for a while, wanting to back down before chugging it down quickly, followed by another one soon after. The adrenaline rush goes through me and I notice Lane looking at me with a speechless look on his face. The girls nudge my arms as they giggle. He comes over soon afterwards and gives me a huge grin.

"Whoa, Zavy, you look just...wow. I didn't know you could get any more beautiful," he gasps, checking my body out from top to bottom.

"Thanks, Lane. You look more handsome than usual tonight too," I smile. He really did look more handsome and hot tonight, mmmmm.

"Thanks. But seriously you look so damn hot. Someone is going to be a really lucky guy."

"Ugh, don't even get me started on guys. There is going to be none, end of story," I state clearly.

"Well, they are going to be missing out on a lot! Is this your first party? I've never seen you at one before."

"Yeah, I'm enjoying it so far though," I answer with a smile. Someone calls his name and Lane looks over at them and shouts an answer to them.

"Sorry, Zavy, I'll be back soon, will you dance with me when I'm back though?" he asks and I nod my head with a shy smile. His face lights up with a grin and he says, "Can't wait, and again, you really look very beautiful tonight." I blush a deep crimson and he chortles before leaving to see his friend. The girls scurry over to me while they squeal in delight.

"You and Lane! Awwww!!!" Calla coos.

"The captain and co-captain, you're going to be the cutest couple ever!" Winter proclaim.

"I told you that you'd need that underwear later!" Ofelia winks.

"Whoa, whoa, guys, calm down. All he did was ask for a dance, it doesn't mean he likes me or I like him. We're just friends, nothing's going to happen," I deny.

"Here, drink some more, otherwise you're not going to be drunk enough to let him kiss you. You two need to get together!" Heather demands and we all laugh. I drink a few more vodkas and I'm left in a drunk, giggling mess like the others. A guy comes over to me; he had a smirk on his face.

"Hello, you," he says seductively and I bite my lip with worry. "I've never seen you around before." I haven't seen him before either, he must not go to our school but I can still tell he's a player. "Want to join me over at that corner?"

"Um, I just feel like staying here," I say nervously, my giggling fit totally gone now.

"How about dance with me?" the guy asks.

"I'm sorry, but no thanks," I say.

"Why not?" the guy questions with a hint of anger in his tone which causes a few people's attention around us.

"She said no, so back off, dude," Hayden retorts angrily, coming over to us. Oh no, what's he doing here? I'm too drunk to care so I just let it happen.

"Fine, whatever," the guy mutters, walking away.

"Thanks," I say, smiling at Hayden awkwardly for helping me.

"No problem, Xaviera, I won't let any guy pressure or take advantage of you," he assures me. "Can I have this dance, my lady?" he smirks. Here comes his player ways but for some reason, I really liked it. It must be my old crush resurfacing. Plus, he's really hot.

"Of course you may, my hero," I smirk back. I'm too drunk to deny him and I feel stupid right now, so I'll do stupid things. He puts his hands on my waist and I wrap my arms around his neck. He smiles at me with his hot and handsome smile and I get lost in his inviting, chocolate brown eyes. I like where this is going. He looks so perfect and fit in that shirt. You could see his muscles and abs and I know he has a six pack because he usually takes off his shirt after a football match so he's ready for the shower. My eyes stay glued to his muscles and I bite my lip as I hold in a moan. His face and body are just perfection.

He's the sexiest guy I've ever seen! He has cute dirty blond hair and dark chocolate brown eyes that make me fall into a trance. He's super fit! He looks at me and smirks. Oh no, he noticed me checking him out.

"Like what you see?" he asks in a soft, seductive tone. His voice is so deep, I love it. I blush and look away. "Hey, don't hide your face. You're beautiful." This guy and his sexiness, oh my god. He could make me do anything. Maybe it was just the drink because I really hate Hayden for what he's done but then again, I think my crush isn't fully gone but it's been four years, so it must be, he's not the same guy anymore anyway. He moves his hand up from my waist to my cheek. As soon as it touches my cheek, I feel electricity and lots of tingles that feel so right. I know he felt them too by the look on his face. After he gets over the shock from the electricity, he strokes my cheek. "You really do look beautiful, Zavy, you're the most beautiful girl in this world."

My name rolls off his tongue and it sounds so hot when he says it. I feel another tingle with every stroke. I look up at him since he's slightly taller and we gaze into each other's eyes for I don't know how long! It felt like forever but it might have only been a few seconds. Whenever we look into each other's eyes, it's like the world stops. This feels amazing and so right, is that bad? Oh no! Gah, I should be getting mad at him right now but I can't help it, the drink has taken over. If my friends weren't pissed out of their heads and flirting with some guys, they would be able to stop be right now!

"Hayden," I say but it comes out as a moan. Oh fuck, I moaned. I look away with embarrassment, I didn't mean for it to come out like that! He uses his hand on my cheek to move my chin up softly to looking at him again.

"Yes, Zavy?" Damn, those eyes are hypnotising! I forget about backing out and focus back on him.

"Nothing, it's okay," I say. He smiles and puts his hand back down to my waist, bringing us closer. Now we're only a few centimetres apart, our lips are so close. He tightens his grip on my waist and then moves it to my ass where he starts to squeeze it. Yep, this is it, we're gonna make out any minute now, too late to back out now. He moves in closer, our lips were so close that we were basically breathing on each other. He leans in closer and breaks the space between us by kissing me. It was so soft, so perfect and so tingly! It was definitely the best kiss ever. He deepens it and grips my waist harder. I put my hands in his hair and start to ruffle it. I bite his lip for entrance and he very willingly grants me it. Our lips mingle in a dance and his hands roam my body. We pull back a few minutes later and gaze into each other's eyes once again. "You felt the tingles too, right?" he asks.

"Yes," I admit. I was smiling so much! I just kissed Hayden who is the hottest guy in our school! But also my enemy... Goddammit, Zavy, you're so going to regret this in the morning.

"Are you okay?" he observes, looking at my thoughtful expression as I think of how mad I'm going to be with myself tomorrow.

"I'm perfect," I answer.

"That you are," he purrs, then kisses me on the forehead while caressing my cheek. I slowly pull back to check if anyone was watching us. I hope no one says anything to my friends; they'd murder me if they found out because of how he treated me all those years ago. Fortunately, no one was looking at us; they're all too busy dancing, drinking, going crazy, making out and fingering. How the fuck can people do that in public, ew! "Want to dance again?" I nod and we start dancing. I'm enjoying myself so much being in his company again, I should have gone to parties before. I start grinding against him and he smirks at me. My arms wrap around his neck and his hands begin roaming my body. I move my hands upwards to his hair and tangle my fingers in it. He lowers his head to my lips and starts biting at my lower lip, begging for entrance again. A smirk forms on my lips and I start to tease him a bit, making him even more impatient and wanting entrance. Finally, I grant him it and our tongues fight for dominance.

"Mmmm," I moan. I needed him now, like right now. He kisses my jaw line and gradually goes lower with every kiss, ending up at my neck where he starts to bite and suck, leaving a hickey behind.

"Xaviera, I want you so much."

"The feeling's mutual," I whisper softly, cupping his hard manhood suddenly, causing him to go crazy.

"We're going upstairs like right now," he says quickly, picking me up bridal style. I have a giggle fit at his gesture and let him carry me to his bedroom, leaving the party behind. Ooh yes, I'm about to lose my virginity. He places me gently on the bed, kissing me passionately as he leans over me. I pull at his shirt and wrap my legs around his waist. He feels my dress, wanting to rip it off. I give him the confirmation and he starts pulling it off me.

"Wow, where did you get those?" he asks, referring to my underwear and bra.

"Too many questions, your clothes off, now!"

"Ooh, you're a feisty one." I smirk and start pulling his shirt over his head. There's that chest, that gorgeous, fit and tanned chest that's so desirable. I trail my fingers down that six-pack of his and stare at his muscles and abs. He's the fittest guy at school and he's all mine right now. He shivers from the touch of my fingers down his chest and moans huskily. He begins showering my neck with sensual kisses. I bend my head a little to one side, giving him better access when he kisses the sensitive spot behind her ear. His hands start to explore my body, especially a full examination of my inside body with those fingers of his. Involuntarily, I sigh with pleasure. I could feel his arousal wanting to escape from those now tight jeans. Slowly, he starts to play with my bra strap, teasing me.

"Just take it off already," I demand. He smirks on my skin and finally unhooks my bra, throwing it to the side of the room. He kisses down my neck to my breasts, cupping them as he kisses them softly. He starts to rotate them slowly, emitting a prolonged moan from my mouth. My hands find their way into his hair, desperate for something to hold on to. He continues back up my breasts to my mouth. I move my hands back to his chest, allowing my fingers to roam over his muscles and six-pack. He moans into the kiss and kisses me even harder and deeper than before. I let out a cry of pleasure and he starts tracing the line of my underwear, ready to take it off.

"Are you sure you want to? If you're not ready, I totally understand," he whispers in my ear, out of breath.

"Yes, I'm ready," I confirm, holding in a gulp. He nuzzles his nose against mine in an Eskimo kiss as he takes it off and starts undressing himself fully. When we're both fully naked, he enters me slowly in one swift movement, causing a soft, pained moan to escape my mouth. He enters more and lets me get comfortable with his size before he thrusts. I cry out, partially in pain but mostly from pleasure. Then, when I give permission, he starts moving with a slow thrust.

"I'll be gentle, I don't want to hurt you," he promises then kisses me again. It didn't hurt that much at the moment, it felt so good. After a bit, the pain dulls. Thankfully, I'm ready to go faster now.

"H-Ha-ayden, please, faster..." I gasp, gripping the pillow. With a slight nod, he obeys. Holding my legs in place, he begins to quicken his pace. He moves with a powerful thrust. In return, I meet every thrust halfway, spurring him on. He increases his rhythm and soon is bumping in and out of me.

Both our breaths become ragged and out of control. Soon, I come to my climax. I gasp with ultimate pleasure and my eyes flutter. A few more thrusts later and he climaxes also. After a bit, he pulls out and collapses beside me. He wraps his arm around my skinny waist and pulls me on top of him. He rests his head on my shoulder, his lips touching my neck so I feel him smiling against my skin. This is the best night of my life. That's most probably the drink talking though. I can't believe I lost my virginity. I don't feel like such a nerd anymore. He then kisses me and we rest our heads against each other, foreheads locked together. We were still gasping for air so I break the kiss.

"Go asleep, beautiful, you were amazing," he whispers in my ear, still breathing heavily. I comply and fall beside him and close my eyes. I'll never forget that night for sure.

*Flashback ends.*

I'm the most idiotic girl ever to let him sleep with me, like all his other sluts. Now I've turned out just like them. I wanted to wait for the right guy to take my virginity, who I love and trust. I shouldn't be allowed drink. It doesn't let me have control of my mind and now look, I've slept with the person I hate in this world. I better get home before my parents realise I never came back. I check his alarm beside me for the time and notice it's almost 5 a.m., hopefully they won't notice that I'm 3 hours late.

I slowly remove his arms off me, making sure not to wake him. I notice my clothes on the ground so I get out of the bed gently and put my dress, underwear and shoes back on. Just as I'm about to leave the room, he groans and notices me leaving.

"Are you sure you don't want to have a round 2? You'll be missing out on a lot if you leave," he smirks and I feel disgusted with myself for sleeping with that asshole.

"Fuck off and stay away from me, Hayden, don't you dare tell anyone!" I say angrily and run out the door and down the stairs. A few people are passed out drunk on the ground and couches. I continue to dash out the house and find the spare key hidden in a plant pot to get in my house. The lights are off and the house is quiet. I think I did it, I made it back and no one noticed I was late. Thank fuck for that! I really couldn't deal with Mum and Dad screaming at me right now! I tiptoe to my bedroom and as soon as I land in my bed, I cry because of the horrible mistake I've made. Oh no, I was supposed to dance with Lane, I hope he's not mad at me for going off with Hayden. Why did Hayden have to be sweet and help me with that douchebag? He probably did it so I'd dance with him because he could definitely see I was drunk so he knew he could take advantage. That's it, I'm never letting myself go to a party again and I'm never getting drunk again. You dumbass, Xaviera, Ofelia the others are going to be so mad when they find out.

Hello, everyone! Thank you for reading, I hope you enjoyed! As I said previously, I know it's only the first chapter but I promise it'll be more interesting and enjoyable in the following chapters, so I hope you continue to read! The next chapter will be uploaded in two weeks' time if you go look for the book on my profile, so I hope you read it when it's uploaded! Please vote, comment, follow, add this story to your library and check out my other stories. Thanks again, enjoy your day. :)

Continua a leggere

Ti piacerĂ  anche

37.3K 1.8K 3
Sadie never even thought that her best friend, Jameson Blake, would kiss her at a party the night before he went back to school out of state. She als...
893K 21.5K 26
"You're my mate," he whispers as takes my hand. Huh?! I'm your what? Amber has never heard of werewolves before, either has anyone else. The only peo...
252K 7K 26
I wrote this when I was about 13, A LOT of it doesn't make sense. Check out my other works that are a lot better. Sophia Miller is your average 17 y...
347K 9.8K 20
Eighteen year old Sophia adores her one year old son Avory. She makes sure that he has everything before she begins to worry about herself. But the o...