Here Kitty (Chatnoir x reader)

By ShadowedWind

18+!! (Slow burn romance but the smut is coming quick) A life in the city of love should be a dream but somet... More

Chapter One
Chapter Two
Chapter Three
Chapter Four
Chapter Five
Chapter Six
Chapter Seven
Chapter Eight
Chapter Nine
Chapter Ten
Chapter Eleven
Chapter Twelve
Chapter Thirteen
Chapter Fourteen
Chapter Fifteen
Chapter Sixteen
Chapter Seventeen
Chapter Eighteen
Chapter Nineteen
Chapter Twenty
Chapter Twenty-One
Chapter Twenty-Two
Chapter Twenty-Three
Chapter Twenty-Four
Chapter Twenty-Five
Chapter Twenty-Six
Chapter Twenty-Seven
Chapter Twenty-Eight
Chat Ch. Twenty Nine
Chapter Thirty
Chapter Thirty-One
Chapter Thirty-Two
Chapter Thirty-Four
Chapter Thirty-Five
Chapter Thirty-Six
Chat Ch. Thirty Seven
Chapter Thirty Eight
Chapter Thirty Nine
Chapter Forty
Chapter Forty One
Chapter Forty Two
Chapter Forty Three
Chapter Forty Four

Chapter Thirty-Three

1.3K 25 42
By ShadowedWind

A/n no one can convince me this isn't such a good set for Chat. Like he would swoon seeing someone wear this for him

ALSO

EVERYONE WISH Mazemy18 A HAPPY BIRTHDAY RN🥰🥰

This mf been reading the story for EVER and your kind words always helps get me in the mood to write some more.

Thank you to all my wonderful readers (even you silent readers I see you) you've all been so kind and I'm happy to have such a funny community of kinky bitches. We hit 30k🥰

Happy birthday Mazeeee!!

/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\____

"You always concern me whenever you have that smile" Chat says eyeing me suspiciously. He quickly plops down from my window before shutting it.

Should I be concerned how easy it is to get through those windows?

"I don't know what you could ever mean beautiful" I say my smile only brightening

"You look so..mischievous. Like you have something bad knocking around your head" His head tilts for a second "Well..it's usually good for me" He giggles walking over to the bed.

He looks me over and raises a brow at me, I only toss my phone to the side and get out of bed. I push him down on to the bed and stand in front of him "Chat..honey" I purr at him slipping my hands through the knot of my robe.

A small tint of pink runs over his cheeks as his eyes flicker from my eyes to my hands "Yes mommy?" He says with a hitch of his breath.

I yank at the knot and it quickly comes undone. I let the material slowly fall off my shoulders revealing the lingerie set I had ordered for him. His eyes trial down my body as he lightly bites his lip.

"I thought you might like it" I grin stepping a bit closer to him. His hands reach out running over my hips and down my thighs.

"Fuck baby" His eyes light up as he continues his exploration. The gentle scrapes of his nails across my skin send shivers running down my back. "You look so good Mommy" He smiles at me as his thumb runs over the little green bow at the top of my underwear.

I giggle before bending down palming his cock through his suit. He let out a small groan and he laid back. "You always know just what to do" He mumbles as his back arches up.

"You have no clue how much I've been thinking about this" I smile leaning over him.

"Yeah? You've been thinking about me Mommy? Thinking about how pathetic you wanna make me?" His eyes were practically pleading.

But we use our words around here.

"Oh honey, I don't have to make you pathetic. You just are" His breath hitches as he looks up at me. A small groan escapes him

"You're so fucking perfect" He whines out "you make me feel so obsessive" His hands slide up my body, his thumb running over my nipple when he reaches my chest. Another low groan followed by a whine. "Please" He sighs lifting his hips a bit to push into my hand.

I chuckle at him before properly straddling him. His hands rest at my hips as I start grinding into him and pepper kisses over his face and neck. Then I start pulling down the bell on his collar exposing his chest. He turned his face into the blankets trying to stiffle the noise when I sink my teeth into his right pec.

The flowy mess of his hair covers his eyes and his face contorts up in pain as I start sucking a hickey into his skin. When I'm satisfied with my work I jerk his face up towards me before moving my hand into his hair I give a small yank up making him watch me grind into him. He's biting his lips again and his eyes roll back for a second.

"Fuck mommy. You look so good, pleasee. I want more. I want to feel you more" His hips buck again and it makes me giggle.

"Aw my poor slut need it that bad huh? Can't take the teasing?" I poke. He's quick to shake his head.

"No. I need you. I need you so bad mommy, I can't stop thinking about you and how good you make me feel. Pleaseee fuck me. Please?" He whines. I laugh at him before pulling the bell down the rest of the way and pulling out his dick. He was already at full attention and when I turned around making a show of bending over for the condoms I almost thought he was gonna cum then and there.

His started biting his lip harder as he saw me rip open the package. He quickly scurried up the bed into a better position and held me at my waist as I got back on top of him. After rolling the condom over his dick I positioned myself over him and slowly slid down "Fuuck kitten" I smile "You fill me up so well" I praise getting a good whine from him.

"You're so tight, my god" He mumbled gripping my thighs.

"Yes beautiful?" I joked making him laugh a little.

"Please fuck me goddess" Something about the tease in his voice and the way his eyes held nothing but absolute adoration made my cheeks flush.

"Well if you're going to beg for it" I tease starting to slowly bounce on his cock. His eyes instantly start rolling back and his grip on my thighs tighten.

He cusses under his breath as he watches between my legs as he slowly goes in and out of me. I've been wet for hours thinking about how badly I wanted him under me like this. I hope he could tell just how much I enjoy him. How good he makes me feel.

"You're so fucking perfect Mommy. Fuck you're a goddess walking on earth. Blessing us with just your presence. I'm so fuckin lucky to have you, in any way. Even if it's just as your toy" He whines

I speed up a little as I pull on his hair "Who told you you could be so fucking hot hm? It's sinful how much you plague my mind" I groan "I mean just feel how wet you make mommy."

"It feels so fucking good" He whines "Makes me wanna cum so bad, but I'll be a good boy mommy I promise" His breath grows choppier as he continues to speak.

I speed up riding him as hard as I can. His hands held the sheets so tight I thought he might rip a hole in them. He was a complete mess and it made it hard to focus when he looked at me like he was under my complete control.

His hand smacked onto his face and I giggled when I noticed he was biting himself.

"Aww my kitten struggling not to cuum" I tease making him quickly nod.

"God it's so hard not to cum, you're so tight. You feel so good fucking yourself on me. Using me like the pathetic slut I am" He whines out before biting his hand again.

"What a good boy holding back. You'll just have to deal with it" I tease slowing down a bit and doing controlled, slowed pumps taking him all the way in me. I could feel him hit the back of my walls and it had my legs shaking.

I kept going eventually picking my pace up more and more til I was full speed again. My legs were tired and getting sore and I was starting to feel the work out in my sides.

I wasn't sure if he noticed I started slowing down a bit or if he just couldn't take it anymore bit he grabbed me and flips me over on the bed. He lays me down gently and puts his hand to the headboard to steady himself before he starts pounding into me.

His moans infect my ears as he leans down planting kisses around my neck. He nips at my collar bone making my hand shoot to his face pulling him back down.

He takes a proper bite this time kneading my skin with his teeth. My legs cross behind him dragging him closer. "God, FUCK! My perfect little fuck toy, good for nothing but to fuck his mommy. Make her feel so good. Dirty little cum slut" I call out. He quickly pushes away from me making me worried for only a slit second before he's rubbing over my clit.

"God I'm gonna cum with you talking like that" He hisses. He goes to stick his fingers in only to look at his claws for a second. He huffs shrugging free his left hand from his suit so his ring can stay on.

He was half dressed, sweat rolling down his face, with his hair a mess and I'm not sure he ever looked better. His slender fingers slid inside of me pumping me hard.

He continued his attack at my chest biting, licking, and kissing leaving tiny marks down my body. When he finally pulled his fingers away he replaced them with his tongue licking all the way up my pussy before focusing on my clit. My thighs were squeezed around his head as he continued to lick.

"You taste so good mommyy. I could do this for hours" His voice was rushed and he immediately got back to work. His hands were busy helping keep my thighs as bay so to not suffocate him.

"You're such a good boy" I coo the praise at him as I move some hair away from his eyes. It was hard to focus with him.

He just kept on getting better and the better he got the closer I got to cumming. I could feel it closing in on my and pushed his face back a little. "Fuck me kitten" I command making a huge smile cross his face as he lined up with me again started to fuck me all over.

It was mere seconds and he already had his face shoved in my chest mumbling off video game titles making me suppress a giggle. He let out a sigh and he got his hand steady on the headboard again using the other to rub at my clit as he fucked me.

"You're so pretty. You're a fucking goddess. I love watching you like this" He coos at me going a bit harder as he speaks.

I could feel the orgasm creeping up and my nails in his back told him the same as he hissed. "FUCK Y/N!" He rubbed a bit harder at my clit which was all I needed to send me over. I could feel myself clench down on him and he suddenly felt so much bigger.

He wasn't far behind me, his orgasm rocking through his whole body. When he was done he flopped down next to me with a huff "That..was probably the best we've done yet" He smiled real big at me his breathing ragged.

"Only one issue" I huffed out making him raise a brow "I never said you could cum" His eyes widened a bit and a small pout hit his lips

"Sorry I wasn't thinking about-" I slapped him across the face.

"That's not a proper apology first off and second I don't remember caring. On your knees" I demand giving him more room to flip himself over.

I did a quick scan of the room but there was nothing good for hitting in my direct line of sight. I finally hit the belt attached at his back and grabbed it. I giggle a bit as I fold it over and make the loud smack from it. He fliches a bit peaking at me from his position "I really am sorry mommy. I didn't mean to break the rules."

"To bad. You know them. Now count"

SMACK

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

737 2 53
"Come on baby," I mimicked him from earlier, batting my eyes at him, "don't you want to fuck me?" His eyes blazed with a challenge as his hands wound...
839K 15.2K 54
18+ | Angel and demon brought together by accident. Sparks fly and moans reverberate through their bedroom but...neither one knows who they are to e...
6.4K 65 16
Will have Smut, Fluff, Angst and Platonic stuff (Maybe for the last one.) Request in the comments
4.3K 622 10
For Eva Winters, life turned out a little more complicated than she had imagined. After years worth of saving, she was finally ready to leave the bus...