Confused In Love ( Chanbaek/S...

By Moniloveland22

A confusion about who to love. Sweet and flirty or cold and rude? They are twin brothers but completely oppos... More

Chapter:1(First meeting)
Chapter:2 (New school)
Chapter : 3(Angry bird)
Chapter: 4(Twins!)
Chapter:5(April fool)
Chapter: 6(Need help)
Chapter:7(Music room)
Chapter :8(Different)
Chapter:9 (Going out)
Chapter:10 (Busted)
Chapter:11(New student)
Chapter:12(Help)
Chapter: 13(Pair up)
Chapter:14(A new feeling)
Chapter:15(Sit with me)
Chapter:16(Nightmare)
Chapter:17(Can't you smile?)
Chapter:18(Invitation)
Chapter:19(Party)
Chaper:20 (Ignore him)
Chapter:22(Ignoring you)
Chapter:23(Smile)
Chapter: 24(Persistent)
Chapter:25(Library)
Chapter:26(Ignore)
Chapter:27(Falling)
Chapter:28(Jealousy)
Chapter:29(Jealousy 2.0)
Chapter:30(Birthdays)
Chapter:31(Is he mine?)
Chapter:32(Realized)
Chapter:33(Tour)
Chapter:34(Forest)
Chapter:35(Heartbroken)
Chapter:36 (Distance)
Chapter:37(Brothers)
Chapter:38(Confusion)
Chapter:39(Love me or leave me)
Chapter:40(Proposes)
Chapter:41(First kiss)
Chapter:42(Mess)
Chapter:43(First date)
Chapter:44(Love Guru)
Chapter:45(Date 2.0)
Chapter:46(A hot day)
Chapter:47(Chanyeol's house)
Chapter:48(Sehun's house)
Chapter:49(A surprise)
Chapter:50(Meeting parents in laws)
Chapter:51(Break up)

Chapter:Missing him

44 4 10
By Moniloveland22

In the story:

Baekhyun with a shaky voice while tears flowing from his eyes : You hate me? Ok fine, I'm sorry for disturbing you these days. I won't annoy you from now on, I promise. You will never see me around you....

That moment Sehun came closer to him but Baekhyun left from there hastily.

Sehun was feeling very guilty for treating him badly. He was about to go after him but the medic staff came back and told him to sit down.

While the staff was treating him, he was feeling very restless for Baekhyun.

Sehun: Can you not hurry a bit? I need to leave soon.

Staff: But I need to treat it properly.

Sehun: No.I am alright....do it faster.

After leaving the room, Sehun was searching for Baekhyun when he noticed him sat on a seat while crying.

He was about to go towards him but Chanyeol came towards Baekhyun.

Chanyeol: Hey what are you doing here alone?

Baekhyun looked at Chanyeol with tearful eyes.

Chanyeol panicked while looking at his face: Hey what happened?

Baekhyun: I have to go.

Baekhyun was about to go but Chanyeol held his hand. Baekhyun went back to him and hugged him tightly while sobbing.

Chanyeol was feeling anxious and worried for Baekhyun.

Chanyeol: Hey what happened? Why are you crying? Did someone say something bad to you? I'm getting really worried. You were with Sehun a few minutes ago, did he say something to you?

Baekhyun broke the hug and looked at Sehun.

Chanyeol: That means it was Sehun right? He needs to learn a lesson!

Baekhyun: No don't do anything to him.

Sehun was watching from far with a broken heart.

Chanyeol was comforting Baekhyun who felt better after some time.

Meanwhile Sehun was called to go to the principal's office.

Chanyeol's mom came and they went to the principal's office. In na became upset after seeing Chanyeol's face.

In na: What happened?

Chanyeol told her all the details about what happened.

Dongwook was also present and he also heard everything.

He felt really bad for Chanyeol.

When In na came out of the room, she looked for Sehun to try and talk to him.

Baekhyun was passing by when he saw Sehun with his mom.

Although In na was feeling bad for Sehun, she was more concerned for Chanyeol because he got more hurt and it was Sehun's fault to begin with.

In na: Sehun why did you do that? I thought you would be in the right mind this year. You hurt yourself and him because of your anger. Will you never change? I don't know how your dad is raising you but its worrying. Next time if Chanyeol gets hurt because of you, it'll be bad for you. There's still time, learn to be like Chanyeol.

She left from there with disappointment.

Sehun was very hurt but he tried to act as if anything his mom didn't matter to him.

But Baekhyun could see pain in his eyes.

That moment, Dongwook came to him.

Sehun with a shocked face : Dad you're here?

Dongwook: Why are you acting surprised? The amount of times you have embarrassed us, obviously I have to come often.

Sehun with an upset face: Actually dad-

Dongwook: I had to leave an important meeting to come here!! This has upset me a lot. I seriously don't get what happened to you!

Sehun: Da-

Dongwook: Enough is enough Sehun. Stop doing this every year. You will never learn do you? I am going now, go home at the correct time.

Dongwook left from there angrily back to his work.

Baekhyun-who was watching them from far- saw Sehun's upset face for the first time. He saw that Sehun was ashamed for upsetting his dad. This was a new side of him.

Baekhyun in mind: I know he made the mistake but everyone blaming him so much. He is seen as evil because of this. What I've understood from knowing him, he is not evil. He is really just different. I guess he just needs someone that can understand.

Baekhyun took a deep sigh....and looked at Sehun's sad face...

Baekhyun mumbled: Sehun doesn't need to be like Chanyeol. Chanyeol is sweet but Sehun's unique personality is what makes him different. All he needs is comforting and telling him what he did wrong....

Hey what am I thinking about Sehun?! He hates me. But I feel like hugging him and comforting him. But he doesn't even like my existence beside him....

Sehun turned around and saw Baekhyun, who was staring at him. When their eyes met, Baekhyun left quickly.

Sehun got everything ready to go home.

Baekhyun went to Chanyeol.

Baekhyun: Chanyeol are you feeling better?

Chanyeol: Yeah, what about you?

Baekhyun: Yeah I'm fine, where is your mom?

Chanyeol: Oh she is talking to the teacher.Sorry I can't go with you today.I have to go home with her today. See you on Monday.

Baekhyun: It's alright but I wanted to tell you that I'm going to Dae-

Kyungsoo: Hey Chanyeol! Are you ok? Omo I feel so bad for you. Look what happened. Your brother is so mean. He hurt your handsome face. How are you feeling now?

Chanyeol: Don't worry, I'm fine now.

Kyungsoo: It won't work if you say you're fine! You got your medicine right? Stay away from Sehun from now on.I thought he is only rude but he is so dangerous. Does he have any mental problem?

Baekhyun didn't like the way Kyungsoo thinks about Sehun...

Chanyeol: Ah it's not like that Kyungsoo.He just has anger issues.

Kyungsoo and Chanyeol continued chatting as Baekhyun left from there.

Chanyeol turned around to see Baekhyun gone from there.

Chanyeol: Where did Baekhyun go?

Kyungsoo: I don't know.

Chanyeol: Oh he was trying to tell me something. I have to go home with mom. Bye Kyungsoo.See you on Monday.

Kyungsoo: Ok bye! See you! Take care!

At Baekhyun's house:

Baekhyun was packing everything for his flight tomorrow. He got a call from Chanyeol.

Baekhyun: Hey Chanyeol

Chanyeol: Hi Baekhyun.

Baekhyun: How are you? How's your health?

Chanyeol: Yeah I'm ok. I couldn't talk to you because Kyungsoo came.

Baekhyun: It's alright. Oh I can't talk to you much because I have to pack for my flight.

Chanyeol: Are you going somewhere?

Baekhyun: Yeah I was trying to tell you earlier that I'm going to Daegu for a week.

Chanyeol: Oh so I can't meet you for a week?

Baekhyun: Yeah.

Chanyeol: I will miss you.

Baekhyun with a smile: I will miss you too. Alright I'll talk to you later.

Chanyeol: Ok bye!

Oh the other hand:

Sehun was feeling very pressured from all the thoughts of Baekhyun and disappointing his dad. He sat on his room and stayed there for the entire day without eating. His dad came and found out so went to meet Sehun.

He saw that Sehun was sitting in one place while reading a book.

Dongwook: Sehun come to have dinner.

Dongwook was about to leave when..

Sehun: I'm sorry dad, for everything I did earlier.

Dongwook looked back at him.

Dongwook: This isn't the first time this happened so it doesn't matter. Come to eat.

Sehun: I'm really sorry dad. I promise I'll never do anything like this again.I'll never hit Chanyeol again

This time Dongwook really felt bad for Sehun.

Dongwook: It's ok. Let's go.

He grabbed Sehun's hand and took him to eat. But during dinner, Sehun kept thinking of Baekhyun and his tears.

Dongwook: Why aren't you eating?

Sehun: I don't feel hungry. I don't feel like eating more.

He went back to his room and tried to go to sleep but he kept thinking of Baekhyun.

Sehun: Ah why am I thinking about him?! My brain feels like it's going to explode.I want to forget Baekhyun but .......I guess I should read a book. Where's my favorite book?

He searched for it and found it.He opened the book....

but he was surprised to see..

Sehun: The leaf? Isn't it that leaf?

Then he remembered the scene of Baekhyun playing with the leaves.

Sehun: He looked beautiful that day....so beautiful. He is sweet too.Ah I'm thinking of him again!!! The way I behaved with him, he'll never come near me. I tried to push him away yet I'm the one feeling hurt. Uh it hurt me so much to see him cry. I don't like this feeling at all! I don't know but I just want to see him. I just want to hear his cheerful voice.....for that I have to wait till Monday.

At Baekhyun's house:

Baekhyun was trying to sleep but he kept thinking of Sehun and Chanyeol .

Baekhyun muttered: It hurts me to see the two brothers fight and hate each other. Can something not happen to unite them?

At night Baekhyun was thinking about them a lot,he couldn't sleep properly.

Next morning...

Suddenly the alarm rang in the room. Baekhyun groaned and opened his eyes slowly. He turned off the alarm with annoyance.

Baekhyun, still half awake: Ugh I couldn't sleep well because of those two brothers. I guess I should sleep a bit more.

Baekhyun went back to sleep.

15 minutes later:

A loud ring came from his phone. Baekhyun accepted the call without looking at the caller ID.

Baekhyun in a sleepy voice: Hel-lo?

His mom: Yah!! Are you still sleeping?!!! Lazy idiot!! Your flight is in a few hours!!

Baekhyun jumped up because of the voice.

Baekhyun: No mom!! I'm getting ready hehe.

Baekhyun's mom: Do you think I'm an idiot?! Anyways get ready quickly and come home safely. We're waiting for your.

Baekhyun: Ok ma'am.

Baekhyun went to his bathroom and freshened up hastily. He dressed up and left quickly.

Meanwhile:

Dongwook came for breakfast and Nanny put the prepared food on the breakfast table.

Dongwook: Where is Sehun?

Nanny: Oh I don't know. He must be in his bedroom. I don't think he even woke up from sleep because I didn't hear any sound when I came here.

Dongwook: That's strange. He always wakes up at the same time, even when it's a holiday. Could you go check on him please?

Nanny: Yeah sure. I'm going to call him for breakfast. You can have breakfast or you'll be late to your office.

Nanny knocked multiple times on the door but there was no response.

She saw that the door was unlocked so she slowly opened the door and entered to see Sehun dozing off with his head on his book, which was on his study table.

Nanny: Sehun you're here?

Sehun while slowly raising his head: Oh Baek-I mean nanny.

Nanny: Ah why does your face look like this? You look like you didn't get enough sleep. Are you ok?

Sehun: I'm ok, I'm just a bit sleepy.

He was about to fall asleep on the table again...

Nanny: Hey if you want to sleep, sleep on the bed!

Sehun- with heavy steps- went to his bed and lied down. He immediately went into a deep slumber.

Nanny went back downstairs.

Dongwook: Where is Sehun?

Nanny: He is sleeping.

Dongwook: He's still sleeping?!

Nanny: It looked like he didn't sleep for the entire and just went to sleep. He also looked very upset.

Dongwook: I guess he is upset because I got angry with him yesterday.

Nanny: That must have been the reason.

Dongwook: I'm going to work now. Please cook Sehun's favorite food today.

Nanny: But whenever I ask Sehun, he just says that he is ok with any food.

Dongwook let out a sigh.

Dongwook: I know Sehun is an introvert but he never lets anyone know about what's in his heart. I hope he'll open his heart soon. Anyways make some special food for him.

Nanny: Ok don't worry.

Simultaneously:

Baekhyun got onto the plane and set his bags up.

Baekhyun: I guess I have to sleep through this journey. Even though it isn't for very long.

He closed his eyes and was about to fall asleep when a flight attendant came to him.

Air host: Sir please fasten your seatbelt.

Baekhyun looked at him with surprise.

Baekhyun: Sehun?!

Air host: What?

Baekhyun: You're not Sehun, you are Chanyeol

The air host was very perplexed by his behavior.
He fastened the seatbelt for him.

Air host: This is how you have to do it.

The air host left.

Baekhyun: What's happening to me?

Baekhyun tried to sleep. After a few minutes of sleeping, someone's call broke his peace.

He looked at him....

The same air host: Sir which juice do you prefer from these options?

Baekhyun with shocked face: Sehun?!

Air host: What?!

Baekhyun: No no- Chanyeol?

Air host: Sehun or Chanyeol? We don't have any juice like that here, in fact I've never heard of a juice named that.

Air host with a smile: We have apple juice, mango juice, orange juice and pineapple juice. And other options as well.

Baekhyun: Oh you're smiling so that means you are Chanyeol! Sehun never smiles!

Air host: No I'm not Chanyeol.

Perhaps are you hallucinating? By any chance do they look like me?

Baekhyun noticed that he isn't Sehun or Chanyeol.

Baekhyun: No they don't look like you.

Baekhyun while grabbing her hair : Oh my head!! These two brothers are making me lose my mind!!

Air host: Sir are you alright? May I help you? Do you need anything? Perhaps this coffee  might help you

Baekhyun loudly: No I don't need any drinks! I just want to sleep.

Air host: Ok ok. I'll leave but you can call me whenever you want.

After getting off the plane, Baekhyun bought cake and gifts for his mom. When he was going past a flower shop, something caught his eye.

Baekhyun in mind: Such a nice shop. Isn't that mom's favorite flower? I should buy some fresh flowers for mom.

Baekhyun opened the door and entered and fragrant aroma of flowers captivated him. Chinese chimes rang with a gentle sound to welcome customers.

Baekhyun while looking around: This is so beautiful.

A soothing voice from further inside the shop: Just a minute, I'm coming.

Baekhyun noticed a pair of beautiful hands making something out of flowers. He looked at the person and saw his face.

Baekhyun: Chanyeol?!How come are you here?

Chanyeol with a smile: That's not important, what do you want?

Meanwhile from next to that person:

Someone standing beside Chanyeol: What flower do you want?

Baekhyun: Sehun?!You are here too?!

Sehun: Silly boy don't waste our time, just tell us which flower do you want?

Baekhyun with confusion: But wh-

Meanwhile he heard other footsteps.

Florist with a sweet smile: Hey sorry for the late. What do you want?

Baekhyun noticed a very handsome florist in front of him and there was no Sehun nor Chanyeol.

Baekhyun in mind: I'm thinking of them again!! If I act like this infront of parents, I swear they'll put me in a mental hospital.

Florist: Hey are you listening? What do you want?

Baekhyun: Oh it's my mom's birthday so I need some mixed fresh flower. Especially with those 'Lisianthus' flowers. They are my mom's favorite.

Florist with a smile: That's a great choice!! They symbolize appreciation. I can guess from seeing you that your mom must be as pretty as you. Pretty flowers for a pretty. If you want I can make a flower bouquet.

Baekhyun: Oh sure.

He started making flower bouquet.

After some time, he finished making the flower bouquet.

Florist: Here you go! Do you like it?

Baekhyun: Yeah it's beautiful.

Florist : By the way what's your name?

Baekhyun: I am Baekhyun.Your?

Florist with a bunny smile : Here is your bouquet pretty boy.I am Jungkook.

Baekhyun : Thanks, Jungkook. You're so creative. My mom will definitely love it.

Jungkook: Thanks Baekhyun, hope we will meet again.

Baekhyun paid and went home with the flowers.

At Baekhyun's house:

Baekhyun rang the doorbell and his parents opened the door. They immediately hugged his and welcomed him with love.

Baekhyun: Slowly mom and dad, I can't breath!

They broke the hug.

Dad: Baekhyun are you ok? You had no problems coming here right?

Baekhyun: Ye-

Mom shouted: What happened to you?! You look like a skeleton! Do you not eat anything?! This is why I didn't agree with your dad to send you to Seoul by yourself!!

Baekhyun: No I'm completely fine!!

Dad: Yeah stop honey ! My son looks like a prince.

Baekhyun: Are you guys gonna chat here for the whole? You're not gonna let me in?

Mom: Ah no, come in.

Baekhyun took out the gifts and flowers.

Mom: Oh lisianthus! My favorite flower! Thank you so much!

Baekhyun: Not only that, I have your favorite- White forest cake for you. Happy birthday!

Mom: Aww my son is the best!! Thanks dear. I cooked your favorite foods today!!!

Dad: Let's celebrate then!

Baekhyun while eating: This is so good!! I missed this so much! You're the best cook ever mom!

His mom with a smile: I already know that

Dad: Here, try your favorite tteok-bokki.

While having lunch, Baekhyun was texting his Daegu friend group.

In text:

Baekhyun: Girls I came back to Daegu!

1st person: Really?! When?

Baekhyun: Today.

2nd person: Daebak!! How many days did u come for? Are u gonna study with us again? 🥺

Baekhyun: No I'm not gonna study here. Just came for a week.

3rd person: We haven't met in so many days! Let's meet up at XX cafe tomorrow at XXX time.

Baekhyun: Ok see y'all.

Mom: Who are you texting with so much?

Baekhyun: Mom it's my Daegu friends, they want to meet me at a cafe tomorrow.

Mom: Ok that's fine. But what have you done to your hair?! It's good that you have beautiful coloured hair but you have to take care of it, I will give you an oil massage after eating to help your hair.

Baekhyun: No mom I don't want to!

Mom: It's for the best. Your hair is looking like a bird's nest.

Baekhyun: Mom!

Mom: Now finish your food.

Meanwhile:

Sehun woke up late in the afternoon during lunch time. He freshened up and ate the lunch silently.

Nanny: You're eating so quietly, is it not good?

Sehun: It's not bad.

Nanny: I made special food for you today so.. Sehun you look so sad, what happened?

Sehun: Nothing happened. Food was good.

After eating, Nanny was watching a kdrama. Sehun sat next to her.

Nanny: Do you want to watch the news?

Sehun: No no. You can watch.

In the kdrama, the male lead treated the female lead badly and he regrets it.

Nanny while shouting while watching : Why are you such an idiot?! Just apologize to her!! She is soft hearted, she will forgive you.

Sehun thought of how he treated Baekhyun.

Sehun in mind: Should I say sorry to him?But how can I apologize to him? Mmm I need to talk to him .But I don't have his number. Wait- he has an Instagram account. Should I open an Instagram account?

Sehun opened Instagram and made an account.

Sehun in mind: But I don't remember his account name. I should check Chanyeol's since he followed him.

He searched Chanyeol's account ,after a bit he found it and saw his pictures.

Sehun in mind: Look at him posing, he still looks like a donkey.

He found Baekhyun's account from Chanyeol's following option.

Sehun in mind while seeing Baekhyun's pictures: He's so photogenic. Yet he's so beautiful in real life as well.

Then he looked at other people's comments when he saw Jhope's weird comments.

Sehun in mind: He's a teacher, why is he saying things like that to a student?I can't understand this teacher behavior.And he is following him?! But should I follow Baekhyun?

After thinking really hard, Sehun decided not to follow Baekhyun.

Sehun in mind: If I follow him after treating him badly, he's gonna think I'm shameless.

On the other hand:

Baekhyun was playing games on his phone in the evening. Suddenly he flinched because of a loud voice.

Mom: What are you always on your phone?! I guess that's why you're such an idiot at studying. Come here for your oil massage coconut head!

Baekhyun whined : Mom I don't like oily hair

Mom: Come here right now or I will pour whole bottle on your head.

Baekhyun with pout : Ok coming ma'am.

Next day:

Baekhyun went to the cafe but his friends didn't come yet.

Baekhyun in mind: Aish these three girls will never come on time!

Suddenly, a handsome cute barista approached him.

Barista: Hello! I guess I've seen you before. But I didn't see you for many days.

Baekhyun: Oh I came to this cafe multiple times so you must've seen me.

Barista: I guess I saw you with your friends before. But today you're alone. I can accompany you if you don't mind.

Baekhyun with surprise: What?!

Barista: No I didn't mean it in a weird way. I just have few customers today so we could have a chat.

Baekhyun: No my friends are coming soon.

Barista: Oh. By any chance are you single?

Baekhyun: Uh...ye- I mean no.

Barista: Oh I see. By the way my name i-

Someone called: Jimin oppa!!

Jimin and Baekhyun looked to see where the voice came from.

Baekhyun: You three! You are always so late!

The girls ignored Baekhyun's words.

Lisa: Jimin oppa, what were you talking about with my friend?

Jimin: Oh actually we wer-

Baekhyun: We were talking about coffee!!

Rosè: Oh you were talking about coffee. Did you order coffee?

Baekhyun: No. I was waiting for you guys.

They ordered two cappuccinos and two mochas. They also had some macarons for dessert.

Jimin started preparing their coffee.

Jimin brought the food and drinks for them.

Jimin: Here is your sweet food for you sweeties.

Lisa: Thank you Jimin oppa!!

Baekhyun: Why are you smiling like a fool?

Jennie whispered: Don't you know that he is the most handsome barista in this area? He's so hot.

Baekhyun: Oh well and flirty too.And You all are still the same ,always after hot boys

Lisa+Jennie+Rosè while grinning: Yeah that's how we are.

Lisa: So Baekhyun how is your Seoul school? Are there any hot and good looking boys in your classroom?

Baekhyun: Yeah.

Jennie: Oh really?Who is the most good looking among them?

Baekhyun: Me. Byun Baekhyun

All three: Shut up! Not you, tell us about other guys

Baekhyun: Well there are many good looking boys there. But for me Sehun is the most handsome and good looking among all of them.

Lisa: Sehun? Gorgeous name

Jennie: Tell us something about him

Baekhyun: About him...

All of them waited for his answer with curiosity

Baekhyun: Not only Sehun , Chanyeol both of them are good looking

Rosè: Oh two? Are they single?

Baekhyun: Why are you asking?

Lisa : Do you have their phone numbers?At least we can approach them.

Baekhyun: What the hell! You don't even know them

Jennie : Don't worry we can know them.You know we are social butterflies.

Baekhyun: I don't have their phone numbers.

Lisa: No problem then, do you know their social media accounts?

Baekhyun: You know they are not good boys. I mean they are bad boys. You know what I mean?

All of three with shocked face : Oh really?!

Baekhyun: Yeah and especially Sehun, he is very dangerous. He is really a bad boy

But suddenly they started laughing.

Rosè: Who told you we like good boys ? Bad boys are cool. We like them

Baekhyun: You know they are just my age but they smoke and drink a lot. Sehun has a lot of girlfriends

Jennie : Mmm but these are normal things. So chill.

Lisa : But why are behaving like this ? You are behaving like ......by any chance do you like any of them?I suppose...it's Sehun..isn't it Baekhyun?

Baekhyun: Like Sehun?!M-e?! No at all. You guys are so mean. We met after a long time.I guess you all are not excited for me at all.You are just interested about other boys.I should go home.

All three: No it's nothing like that.Please don't mind.Let's enjoy.

They enjoyed there.

Baekhyun while leaving from the cafe in mind: Why did I lie to them about details when they asked me? Do I like one of th- No no no. And Sehun?! Nooooo way.... That's absurd.... I don't like him at all....

Hey guys are you liking these cameos?

Hey diamonds 💎💎💎!!!

This is it for this chapter

Love you all ~☆♡

Bye👋

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

4.1K 268 27
another crackhead group of hybe, aka Enhypen<33 with 7 members and fandom name "engene"<333 slay
2.6K 108 10
Basically gyuvin has been dating this girl before he debuted but he gets even close to yujin after their debut, so she fckin hates him and tries to s...
1M 40K 93
𝗟𝗼𝘃𝗶𝗻𝗴 𝗵𝗲𝗿 𝘄𝗮𝘀 𝗹𝗶𝗸𝗲 𝗽𝗹𝗮𝘆𝗶𝗻𝗴 𝘄𝗶𝘁𝗵 𝗳𝗶𝗿𝗲, 𝗹𝘂𝗰𝗸𝗶𝗹𝘆 𝗳𝗼𝗿 𝗵𝗲𝗿, 𝗔𝗻𝘁𝗮𝗿𝗲𝘀 𝗹𝗼𝘃𝗲 𝗽𝗹𝗮𝘆𝗶𝗻𝗴 𝘄𝗶𝘁𝗵 �...
1M 35.7K 62
𝐒𝐓𝐀𝐑𝐆𝐈𝐑𝐋 ──── ❝i just wanna see you shine, 'cause i know you are a stargirl!❞ 𝐈𝐍 𝐖𝐇𝐈𝐂𝐇 jude bellingham finally manages to shoot...