The Galaxy of Despair

By AnimeLover614

Embark on a thrilling adventure as Y/n finds herself in an extraordinary alternate universe yet again. But th... More

Yanderes
Information About Y/n
Prologue
Chapter 1: Morning Sunshine ☀️
Chapter 2: The Encounter
Chapter 3: Confuzzled
Chapter 4: Discovery
Chapter 5: Regrets
Chapter 6: Embarrassment
Chapter 7: Situation
Chapter 8: Quest
Chapter 9: Halloween
Chapter 10: Adventures Beyond
Chapter 11: Dreams
Chapter 12: Trickery
Chapter 13: Suprise
Chapter 14: Risks
Chapter 15: Situations
Chapter 17: Bad Idea, Right?
Chapter 16: Lotus Flower
Chapter 18: The beginning of the end
Chapter 20- Looking at the Stars
Chapter 21

Chapter 19

16 1 16
By AnimeLover614

Tanjiro's POV
We are almost at this stupid castle... Apparently there is a dragon we have to fight or something. I will perhaps knock out Zenitsu and make him fight as well rather than him screaming like a goat.

I can't wait to see Y/n though, it has been a few days that felt like years I haven't seen her.

I wonder what she is doing right now...

Y/n's POV

I woke up in a bed. It feels like it was made of straws and now I have a bunch of tiny splinters surrounding my whole body and on the clothes I wore...

I tried getting out but I had a chain attached to my arm... wait... am I in a f*cking jail cell or some sh*t?!

I recollected my thoughts and looked around... Hmm... cats... I wonder...

"Lady Tamayo?!"

In the midst she appeared alongside Yushiro. I stood up abruptly and my face grew serious with every second that passed.

"Well, Y/n! You're correct! Well done!" Lady Tamayo smirked as I kept trying to pick the lock.

"What does the school nurse want from me?" I mocked her and smirked while successfully picking the lock.

"Well, Y/n, I am trying to keep you safe from the dangerous world you are surrounded by."

"Why? So you can be Mother Gothel and lock me up forever? No chance!" I opened the shackles and ran off. A pink dust was closely behind me threatening to make me unconscious if I slow down even a bit. I was high off of adrenaline and jumped into a fountain until I could see that the pink dust was gone. I gasped up for air and sighed in relief. My hair and clothes were wet now, I got down and felt like I became shorter.

I look at the fountain and notice it said 'Fountain of Youth'

...

************************************************************

I mean, it might come to some benefits... I don't think they will notice me as quickly now.

And besides, kids eat free today at Sakura Cafe.

I was able to find that place here in this world, but it looked so ancient. I know the business started back in the 1400s... Wait...

It looks newly established... Oh F*ck am I in the 1400s or something

I saw a mirror before entering the cafe... Dang! I was around 2 to 4 years old... 

I look up at the waiter and he looks down at me.

"What is a kid like you doing here?"

"I'm here to eat."

"Do you have money child?"

I hold my finger up as I check my pockets for my wallet and eventually pull out 10000 yen bills from my wallet. 

That guy's face dropped, and he gave me a menu and had me sit in a two-person table. 

I was too short, so I requested a highchair.

I ordered a f/d alongside sushi as an appetizer.

I then ordered some udon noodles and for dessert I ate taiyaki and mochi.

The total came out to ¥10,800 (approximately $70.45). While I paid, I could feel someone's eyes on me, I looked around and shrugged it off. 

???'s POV

Why is Y/n so little? At least kidnapping her will be easy.

I smiled at her and snapped my fingers. 

Seconds later she screamed as she was tangled up in a net. She desperately tried breaking free, but with a body of a child, it was pretty impossible.

I smiled and kissed her

 on the cheek and took her to my home. I will need to figure out how to restore her back to normal so she can be my girlfriend. 

(He is aged up to 15)

I put her net in a room and locked all the doors, windows, vents, etc. 

Should I tell Lord Muzan I catched her? Nope, he will only take her away.

Y/n's POV

I broke loose of the net and looked around the room. 

I have an idea!

Author's POV

(An hour later)

"Y/n I brought your food!"

Rui opened the door and once he didn't see you, he started panicking and looking around the room frantically. 

Y/n escaped the house a few seconds later since he left the door unlocked. 

She ran as fast as her little legs could carry her until she was out of breath. 

She decided to hide in a cave for the time being not knowing she would regret that mistake later.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

409K 10.2K 17
Yandere Hashira X Female Reader Yandere Kimetsu no yaiba x Female Reader Yandere Demon Slayer x Female Reader y/n wakes up in a dark forest with n...
20.3K 738 17
The Avengers and Justice League knew Y/N L/N was intelligent from the moment they looked up her profile. Dangerously intelligent. They realized they...
200K 9.1K 68
In a world of pixels imitating reality, a simple character - (Y/n) (L/n) - manages to ultimately catch the eyes of the player. (Y/n) seems to be not...
1.3K 31 17
(y/n) was an (age) years old, who had a decent life and an loving family, however a tragic incident took their family from them. After years of fight...