Chapter 9: Halloween

You can do this! Just put on the outfit and go with Kotetsu to trick or treat...

I put on the outfit...

WHY IS ELASTIGIRLS' SUIT SO TIGHT?! THIS IS SO EMBARRASING!!! I GET HE WANTED TO DRESS UP AS DASH BUT COULDN'T I HAVE BEEN VIOLET OR SOMETHING?! WITH HER REGULAR CLOTHES?! WHY DID I AGREE TO THIS?!

Knock Knock

Silence filled my cottage... Maybe it was Aisha or Kotetsu?

I opened it to find... no one...

"Aisha?! Kotetsu?! This isn't funny!"

The chirps of birds filled the silence since no one responded.... Maybe I was being delusional... Ya... Ya maybe...

???'s POV

She looks so cute with that! I can see all her curves (I'm gonna cry and sorry DX), but what if someone gets to see her first?! I'm kidnapping her... She can't wear something like that when she's going out...

Y/n's POV

I swear... I feel like somebody's watching me... This is so not funny... 

I grab an oversized jacket and bag and leave afterwards. I swear... I will punch someone if they bring this up...

I knock on Kotetsu's door and he opens up and is excited to see me.

We walk out together and he forces me to take my jacket off...

We go door to door and in our 2nd to last house, we met a man with blonde hair and grey sunglasses. He smiled at us and handed us a chocolate bar. But something feels off... he gives off a familiar aura... I brushed it off and said thank you and me and Kotetsu departed to our homes...

Right when I got back home, I grabbed my candy box and ate the chocolates and candies without bothering... (btw if ur trick or treating rn make sure to stay safe!) I ate the chocolate bar and started to feel drowsy.

Seconds later... I fainted... oh no...

I woke up to find myself  blindfolded and tied up and heard a laugh... It sounded really familiar...

Wait a minute... That is *****'s laugh... Wait NO!