Chapter 1: Morning Sunshine ☀️

I was laying down on my cozy bed when suddenly my alarm ringed out at 6 am... I hit snooze and proceeded to sleep when I felt someone pulling me out of bed.

"DAD! "

"What? You're going to be late! "

" Dad... School starts at 8... I won't be late! "

My f**king alarm rang again after I got back to bed and at that point, I have given up on sleeping. I'll just sleep during class. It's not like they teach me how to do useful stuff in life like taxes and personal finance.

I brushed my hair and covered up my birthmark with concealer after washing my face and brushing my teeth. Yes, I have a birthmark at my neck. It looks like a crescent, and some people bully me about it so they can stop.

I got out of my silky soft pyjamas and put on my uniform. I put my fishnets on along with my dress and wore a sweater with a galactic print. I think that I should go to Hot Topic after school... In that case I'll bring my wallet in my school bag.

I fed Aimi and Galaxily some plant foods and ate some food.

I helped clean up and fix up the house before I had to leave.

I put Galaxily and Aimi in my bag and they poked out their heads and were just looking at the scenery. I got permission from the headmaster to be able to carry my pets around. Don't ask me how cause I don't even know what my parents did to make him say yes.

"Bye mom! Bye dad!" I yelled. This is just a random statement but both of my parents work, so I do them a favor by cleaning and tidying up the house.

"Bye, Y/n! Have a good day at school!" They said in unison.

I walked for some time drinking water from my water bottle... Tasteless, but still nice... Especially at the middle of night when it is cold...

I felt something off though... As if someone was staring at me...

I turned around to see... Huh... He looks familiar... Wait... Oh f**k! It's Yang! That guy that asked me out when I was in 5th Grade... He moved and I stayed here... 

I ran out of there as quickly as possible and could see that he was chasing me, so I ran to the subway as fast as I could and thankfully, I made it in time... 

The subway doors shut and he looked at me with a saddened expression.

I felt bad but I don't want to interact with anyone at the moment until I get to school.

I am so glad that I am attending Kimestu High! Hopefully I don't have any drama happening any time soon...