Chapter 21

I won't be able to survive. I mindlessly ate up every food in stock until I only had a bunch of grapes left.

I pulled my hair and tried to figure out what to do to be able to survive. 

Then I heard rapid footsteps running at a consistent pace. My breathing grew unsteady and my heart pounded loudly. I hid inside of a wooden box that had a hole that my eye could see through. 

I looked through the peephole and my eyes widened as I saw Muzan Kibutsuji. 

"Y/n has to be here somewhere here Kokushibo! I'm growing desperate to smell her flower-scented wavy locks and touch her icy cold pale skin. Lay her frail delicate body on top of mine and do other things to her."

Kokushibo looked around extremely bored and suddenly he locked eyes with mine. 

He crept up slowly and I felt my body trembling in fear of what would happen next.

He slowly lifted up the crate and I could see sunlight slowly creeping onto my body. 

"Y/n?"

"..." Don't respond, Y/n. It will make matters worse...

Muzan swiftly picked me up examining me and my injuries. He snapped his fingers and I felt... sleepy...something like a blanket started enveloping me until I was unconscious.

I saw the same child I previously saved staring at me.

"I-I wanted to say thank you from saving me from my auntie. She has this weird obsession with me, and I was probably going to get kidnapped or something! "

"No problem, I guess?"

"Can we be friends?"

"Sure..."

I felt my consciousness regaining strength again and opened my eyes to see I was strapped to a chair with chains.

I was back to my 15-year-old body and not the body of a 5-year-old or however old I was back then. 

Dang... How did the Hashira believe that I gave birth when I was 10 or something... They all (except Gyomei) probably lost their virginity in their early teens or something. I don't even know why they believed the lies I fed them.

"Haha!" 

"Mhmhmhm!"

Dang it, my mouth is taped up. Out of the shadows emerged Muzan. He wore a crimson and black robe along with black slippers. Preppy much XD

"I think my angel wants me to impurify them~"

The hell is he on about?! I want to f*cking punch him so badly, but my arms and legs are strapped so all I can do is struggle. Where is the lock? I might be able to pick it open.

"I love how you look strapped and tied up~ I wonder how'd you look like tied up but naked~"

WHAT THE F*CK IS THIS F*CKING MICHAEL JACKSON IMPERSONATOR ON ABOUT?!

I struggled even more that I made the chair tip over and my face splat on the floor. I felt a lock in my right hand and quickly picked it until I heard a slight clicking noise indicating that I successfully unlocked the lock. 

Muzan was lifting up the chair and scolding me that he didn't even notice me unreleasing myself from the chains until I kicked and punch the unconsciousness out of him.

I ran away after jumping off the window into a flower bed which barely softened my fall.

"Galaxial Breathing: 9th form: 💿💡 111 Light Years 💿💡"

I healed my bleeding face and fractured skull and just laid there as the flowers covered me up.

Unbeknownst to me, there was someone watching my every move.