Chapter 7: Situation

I got out of the Hospital 4 hours after I woke up and Douma was still by my side until the end... But did he contact any of my family about me going to the hospital? I hope so...

I got in the passenger seat of his car and he dropped me off at my house... My mom and dad looked at me with confusion spread along their faces until my dad said,

"Did you two have fun?"

"Fun? With what?" I replied bluntly...

"Nevermind~"

"Oh... Alright then..."

"Y/n, did you eat yet?"

"Erm... I don't think so..."

"What do you mean by that?"

"I was at... the hospital..."

"Oh my gosh... why were you at the hospital?!" Panic filled my mom's voice.

"You... see... Y-Yang pulled a prank on me... and everyone in the cafeteria stared at me causing me to start hyperventilating and later... I uh blacked out..."

"Come on Y/n we are going to go and say hi to Yang..."

My dad's mad and my mom has been worried about me...

My dad drove to Yang's house and knocked on the door.

Urokodaki opened the door and greeted him.

I only saw what was happening inside of a car... 

I kind of feel kind of bad... eh whatever... After that... We went back home, and I started to practice with my breathing skills when Aisha came in.

"Girl... I just figured out that Tanjiro has a crush on you~"

"Huh?"

"Ya... Well let's get started on your training shall we?"

"Now... In total, you have... 120 combined moves you can do... Along with your 15 moves and 15 op moves... That is... 150 moves..."

"What the... Oh well... "

"Yeah so... Wait....

someone is watching us... "