Prologue

Looking back at past memories, I was friends with a kid... A kid that I think was literally the complete opposite of me... Or was it that after I got hit by a meteor was it that we were the complete opposite... Probably was not going to lie... 

"Y/n! How is it like to be a swordsmith's daughter?"

"Hm? Oh uh... w-well... I-it's fun! M-Mommy is... awe... some! D-Daddy is C-c-cool" (Reminder that these are flashbacks from when you were 2...) I stuttered a lot as a kid because I processed each syllable one at a time and yeah... 

"Well... My dad was the Water Hashira!" (He was 6)... 

"H-hashira?"

"Yeah! I plan to be just like him! "

Honestly... That kid thought he was excellent with a sword, and he joined the Demon Slayer Corps at... 18...

I joined after I figured out I had supernatural strength...

Eventually, we broke apart after I became a Hashira...

After falling into a dimension with Aimi and Galaxily in my hands, we once again... Became small... And I forgot everything...

I don't know how I got transported here...

I didn't know that this was a yandere world that I was stuck in until some supposed friends started acting weirdly toward me...

I was enjoying my business when the Earth opened up and sucked me, Aimi, and Galaxily out... In the middle of a busy street in New York City... I might be going viral soon because of that... Oh well...

You know how I looked as a baby... So yeah... Let's get started with the story!