Mysterious Lotus Casebook [BL...

De author_nidz

"Why did I use this cursed thread spell on you? Damn it!" Fang Duobing grumbled under his breath as he held h... Mai multe

Characters
Chapter 1: Li Lianhua Meets Fang Duobing
Chapter 2: The Betrayal
Chapter 3: Case of Tengyun Pavilion
Chapter 4: The Investigation
Chapter 5: Shadow of Doubt
Chapter 6: The murder in Xiaomian Inn
Chapter 7: Fang Duobing heart skipping a beat
Chapter 8: Unveiling the culprit
Chapter 9: Master Zhang's kiss
Chapter 10: The Yipin Tomb
Chapter 11: Li Lianhua meets Di Feisheng
Chapter 12: The Bickering Duo
Chapter 13: The Cursed Wedding Dress
Chapter 14: The Manor's Mystery
Chapter 15: The secret of the lotus pond
Chapter 16: Fang Duobing vs. Di Feisheng
Chapter 17 : The Medicine Demon
Chapter 18: Child Bearing Elixir
Chapter 19: Bonding Over Bicker
Chapter 20: The Shaoshi Sword
Chapter 21: Finding Yu Louchun
Chapter 22: Echoes of Love in the Lotus Tower
Chapter 23: The Fake but Real Kiss
Chapter 24: The Mountain Red
Chapter 25: Fang Duobing- The Wealthy Gentleman
Chapter 26: The Elixir's Price
Chapter 27: Real Identity of Fei Exposed
Chapter 28: Fang Duobing's activated pheromones
Chapter 30: Li Lianhua Kidnapped
Chapter 31: The Kiss
Chapter 32: Li Xiangyi's identity revealed
Chapter 33: Fang Duobing's first love
Chapter 34: Madam Qin
Chapter 35: Fei kidnaps Fang Duobing
Chapter 36: Jiao Liqiao's real face
Chapter 37: Di Feisheng says he is the father
Chapter 38: The truth behind Li Xiangyi's first love
Chapter 39 : The Birth of the Triplets
Chapter 40: Li Xiangyi weds Qiao Wanmian
Chapter 41: The Secret is revealed
Chapter 42: The End

Chapter 29: The Haunted Inn

158 3 0
De author_nidz

As Fang Duobing, Li Lianhua, and Di Feisheng followed the map, they reached a riverbank. Suddenly, they were ambushed by an army of Jinyuan alliance led by Snow Master. 

"Attack!" Snow Master bellowed, and his army surged forward, descending upon Fang Duobing, Li Lianhua, and Di Feisheng with ferocious intensity.

As Di Feisheng stood protectively in front of Fang Duobing, he growled, "Stay back." Fang Duobing furrowed his brows in confusion, "What the hell are you saying? I know how to fight."

Di Feisheng turned around, his eyes softening as he gazed at Fang Duobing. "I can't bear to see you get hurt in front of me," he confessed, his voice filled with sincerity.

Fang Duobing rolled his eyes, feeling a mixture of irritation and amusement at Di Feisheng's cheesy lines. "Yeah, yeah, save the heroics for later," he muttered under his breath.

As the enemy advanced, Fang Duobing moved forward to join the fight, but Di Feisheng swiftly blocked his path. "No way, Fang Duobing," he insisted, his tone firm. "I won't let you endanger yourself. I'll handle this."

However, Fang Duobing couldn't help but feel frustrated. "Get aside, Di Feisheng!" he scolded, "I know how to handle myself in a fight!"

Fang Duobing, determined to fight, ignored his protests and joined the fray. However, as he raised his sword to strike, Di Feisheng unleashed a powerful wind attack that knocked all the enemies to the ground. Fang Duobing, frustrated that he didn't get a chance to showcase his skills, watched as his sword remained mid-air, unused.

"Come on!" Fang Duobing exclaimed, feeling irritated by Di Feisheng's overbearing protectiveness.

Li Lianhua, noticing Fang Duobing's frustration, approached him and placed a calming hand on his shoulder. "Let it go, Fang Duobing," he advised. "Just stay back for now. Let's examine the river. I have a feeling something isn't right."

Fang Duobing reluctantly agreed, casting one last glance at the battlefield before following Li Lianhua to investigate the river.

Meanwhile, Di Feisheng lifted Snow Master into the air, he choked out, "My Lord, I am Snow Master. You are the director of Jinyuan Alliance." Confusion clouded Di Feisheng's expression as he struggled to comprehend the words. "What are you saying?" he asked, his head throbbing at the mention of the Jinyuan Alliance.

Li Lianhua watched anxiously from a distance, fearing that Di Feisheng's memories might resurface at any moment. Suddenly, one of the army men launched three bomb shells at them. Reacting swiftly, the trio leaped into the river, narrowly escaping the explosions. Snow Master, bewildered by the sudden attack from his supposed lord, could only watch as they disappeared into the water.

As they emerged from the river, they found themselves in a secluded area behind the mountain. Di Feisheng, concerned, asked Fang Duobing if he was alright.

Fang Duobing, still irritated from the earlier encounter, responded with sarcasm. "No, I died terribly," he quipped, his tone dripping with annoyance.

Li Lianhua, exasperated by their banter, intervened. "Enough bickering, both of you," he scolded. "Let's focus on finding out where we are and how to get out of here."

As Fang Duobing praised Li Lianhua for his astuteness in discovering something beneath the river's surface, Di Feisheng suddenly winced in pain, clutching his head. Concerned, Li Lianhua rushed to his side.

"What's wrong, Fei?" Li Lianhua asked, his voice filled with worry.

Checking Di Feisheng's pulse, Li Lianhua's expression grew grave. "The poison is spreading rapidly," he informed them, his gaze shifting to Fang Duobing. "You have the power to suppress it. Please, help him."

Fang Duobing hesitated, crossing his arms stubbornly. "Why should I? I have no intention of saving him," he protested, turning away with determination to leave for the village.

But before he could take another step, Li Lianhua swiftly grabbed his ears, causing Fang Duobing to wince in pain. "Come on, Fang Duobing. Do as I say," Li Lianhua urged, his tone firm yet gentle.

Grudgingly, Fang Duobing relented, rubbing his ears. "If it were anyone else, I'd be swinging my sword," he grumbled, reluctantly using his powers to heal Di Feisheng. Throughout the process, he muttered curses under his breath, but his efforts were sincere.

Li Lianhua nodded in approval, his arms crossed as he watched Fang Duobing work. "That's it. Good job," he praised, though his tone still carried a hint of admonishment.

Di Feisheng blinked, confusion evident in his eyes as he turned to Li Lianhua. "What is this Jinyuan alliance you speak of? And why does my head throb whenever I hear those words?"

Li Lianhua scratched his nose, hesitating before responding. "Well, you were once the leader of the Jinyuan alliance. But you decided to leave that life behind and start anew. Unfortunately, they didn't take too kindly to your departure, which is why they poisoned you."

Di Feisheng's gaze shifted between Fang Duobing and Li Lianhua, his thoughts swirling. "I can't trust anyone right now," he concluded silently, steeling himself to keep his guard up at all times.

Seeing him lost Li Lianhua asked, "What's wrong?"

"Your words hold little weight, but I cannot entirely dismiss them," Di Feisheng stated firmly, his expression tense. Before Li Lianhua could interject, he continued, "Let's head to the village."

As Di Feisheng strode away, Fang Duobing turned to Li Lianhua, concern etched on his face. "What if his memories do return? It might shed light on some things I want to ask him."

"You should be cautious if his memories return," Li Lianhua cautioned, referring to Di Feisheng. He knew that Di Feisheng had mentioned keeping Fang Duobing as his pet, but he hadn't shared this with Fang Duobing.

"What's going on?" Fang Duobing asked, puzzled by Li Lianhua's evasive response. However, Li Lianhua simply continued following Di Feisheng, leaving Fang Duobing behind.

"Hey!" Fang Duobing rolled his eyes in frustration. "Always avoiding my questions," he muttered under his breath, trailing behind them.

[Shishou Village]

As they stood at the gate of the village, a desolate scene stretched out before them. The once bustling streets were now eerily empty, with dilapidated houses lining the sides. The houses showed signs of neglect, their paint peeling and windows broken. 

Fang Duobing glanced around, a furrow forming on his brow. "This place looks like it's been deserted for ages. Where could everyone have gone?"

Di Feisheng narrowed his eyes, his gaze scanning the surroundings. "Stay alert. There might be more to this than meets the eye." His words were cautious, a hint of suspicion lacing his tone.

"This is peculiar indeed," Li Lianhua remarked, furrowing his brow. "It's getting late; we should find an inn first to spend the night."

[Yuquan Inn]

As they stepped into the inn, a chill ran down their spines. The air was heavy with an eerie silence, broken only by the creaking of the floorboards beneath their feet. The flickering candlelight cast long, dancing shadows on the walls, adding to the sense of foreboding.

The interior of the inn was in disarray, as if frozen in time after a violent struggle. Tables were overturned, chairs lay scattered across the room, and shards of broken glass littered the floor. Deep gouges marred the wooden surfaces, evidence of a fierce battle that had taken place long ago.

Fang Duobing shivered as he looked around, a feeling of unease settling in the pit of his stomach. "What happened here?" he whispered, his voice barely audible above the silence.

Li Lianhua glanced nervously at the dark corners of the room, his senses on high alert. "It's as if the spirits of the past still linger," he murmured, his words barely a whisper.

Di Feisheng remained silent, his eyes darting warily around the room. He could sense a malevolent presence lurking in the shadows, watching their every move with unseen eyes.

As they cautiously explored the inn, Di Feisheng's senses suddenly heightened, alerting him to a presence behind Fang Duobing. Reacting instinctively, he swiftly grabbed Fang Duobing and pulled him into a defensive position, his muscles tense and ready for a confrontation.

Fang Duobing gasped in surprise, his heart racing as he felt Di Feisheng's firm grip. "What's wrong?" he whispered, his voice trembling with fear.

Di Feisheng's eyes darted around the dimly lit room, searching for any sign of danger. "I sensed someone behind you," he muttered, his voice barely audible above the ominous whispers that echoed through the halls.

But as they both scanned the shadows, there was nothing there—only the eerie silence of the abandoned inn. Fang Duobing frowned in confusion, his senses on high alert as he struggled to make sense of what had just happened.

Li Lianhua watched them with concern, his hand resting on the hilt of his sword. "We need to be careful," he warned, his voice tinged with unease. "There's something unnatural about this place."

To be continued...

Continuă lectura

O să-ți placă și

164K 4.6K 60
Today I got married to the love of my life my Xavier, he came like a savior in my life. My chain of thoughts broke when Xavier started taking steps t...
14K 629 22
COMPLETED "Worldly turmoil no longer perturbs me." When the Goddess lost faith in humanity, only one man was destined to prevent the total c...
2.2K 171 10
The story of two people who are dying to destroy anything for their revenge. **** "What do you think you are doing ?" My whole b...
193 56 12
I, Aurora BloodThorn, the world half conqueror and the youngest writer and underworld lord involved with various hidden identities. Lucifer Darkling...