Mine Chubs 💞

By Jahaan227

She eats so much; that's why she is fat. Don't you eat anything? You are so thin. She is as dark as charcoal... More

INTRODUCTION
1. Hey Chubs! 😠
2. Tease 🤬
3. Bet 🤝
4. Hurts 😔
5. How to enjoy? 😎
6. Is bet still going on? 🤔
7. Dirty game 😥
8. A mistake 😞 (M)
9. Pregy 😥
10. Abortion? 🤨
11. Marriage 😰
12. Crush 🥰
13. Exam 📝
14. Heartbreak 💔
15. Let's have some fun🤘
16. Painful words 😭
17. Mom ❤️
18. You are loved 🤗
19. Jeonlous 😒
20. Mine 🤔
21. Falling for.... ❤️
22. Sorry 🤗
23. Buaaji 🤐
24. Tae in saree 🥰
25. Insecurities 😔
26. Imperfectly perfect 😘
27. Inner beauty 😍
28. Mine chubs 💖
29. Love 🥰 (S.M)
30. Arrival 👣
31. Baby Kookie 🥰
32. Welcome baby 🤗
33. Baby's name? 🤔
34. Mama's boy 👶
35. Game on 😏
36. Game on 😏 [2] (M)
37. Shock 😲
38. Convocation 🎓
39. Goodbye 🥺
40. Years ahead.... 😥
41. Broke 😓
42. Assistant Jeon 😢
43. A man's pov 🥺
44. Taekook 💜
45. Yoongi is back 😬
46. Love unfulfilled 😢
47. Little happiness ☺️
48. A year ahead 😗
49. Jm's birthday 🎂
❤️❤️
50. Weekend 😃
51. Success party 🏆
52. Fight 😞
53. Ignorance 😓
54. Fear 😨
55. Coach Jeon 😏
56. Ahead in future 😗
57. Hobi at Jeon's house 😥
58. Jihope 💞
59. Pre-wedding rituals 💗
61. First night 🌚 (M)
❤️❤️
62. Convince 🙏
63. Trip to Disneyland 🥰
64. Mine chubs forever ♾️
65. Precious gift 💗
66. Surprise 🎁
67. Babies 👶👣🌸
Epilogue 💞
Mine chubs- 2

60. Hobi weds Jiminee 💓

2.9K 371 150
By Jahaan227

This chapter is equivalent to two chapters. Fucking five thousand+ words chapter; the longest I have ever wrote. How many comments shall I expect then? Don't disappoint me by going without voting and leaving a comment.

Today is the day when Jiminee and Hobi will tie the knots and will become each others forever. A rush is going on in the Jeon's house as Groom and his family might come anytime for the engagement ceremony.

Jm is getting ready in her room while Taekook are busy looking at the arrangements.

Maya aunty walked towards the duo who were giving instructions to the caterers.

Maya- You both go to your room and get ready. We will look at the rest of the arrangements.

Tae- Okay aunty. Thank you so much.

Maya aunty smiled at Tae. Taekook left for their room to get ready.

Tae is doing the pleats of her saree. She noticed Jk who's silent since the morning.

Tae- What happened Jungkook? Why are you so silent?

Jk- Nothing. (said while buckling his belt)

Tae- Btw don't roam here and there when the wedding rituals will begin. You will be needed for Jiminee's Kanyadaan.

Jk- Why will I be needed?

Tae- Cuz you will do her Kanyadaan.

Jk- What?

Tae- Yeah. Usually parents do but since mom dad are not there so you have to do.

Jk- But how can I? I mean s..she-

Jk wasn't understanding what to say. It was already difficult for him to let go of his sister and now he has to do her Kanyadaan. He will definitely cry during that ritual.

Tae back hugged him knowing the emotions he might be feeling.

Tae- It's okay. You can cry. No one's gonna judge you. I know how much difficult it is to let go of someone with whom you spent your childhood but we have to. It's the law of nature. Every girl has to leave her parents or brother's house and go to her husband's house.

Jk- I will miss her chubs. I will miss her a lot.

Tae- No worries. We will call her here whenever you miss her or we will visit her house. I am sure Hobi won't mind.

Jk- Hmm.

Taekook quickly got ready. Jk went downstairs to greet the guests while Tae went in Jm's room to take her down for the engagement ceremony.

Yg and Jk welcomed Hobi's family and asked them to settled down on the chairs. Hobi was seated on the decorated couch placed on the stage.

The waiters were serving the juice to the guests.

Tae and Army walked down the stairs along with Jiminee. They made her sit beside Hobi.

Hobi- You look really pretty.

Jm smiled at Hobi and thanked him.

Hobi- Are you nervous?

Jm- Yeah. I never got such feeling but I don't know why I am feeling scared. Though I am happy that we are getting together but at the same time scared and nervous that will I be able to take these responsibilities or not.

Hobi hold her hand and assured her through his eyes.

Hobi- Don't worry. I am there for you. We will always share our responsibilities. I will never let you feel burdened.

Tae smiled at him and sighed. She felt relaxed at Hobi's assurance.

Soon the engagement ceremony begin. Our cute ring bearers Hyunnie and Han came forward and handed the rings to the bride and groom.

Both exchanged the rings with each other and promised to never let this ring apart from themselves or get replaced by someone else's ring.

Everyone cheered for the couple and clapped their hands when they exchanged the rings.

~~~

It's evening and everyone is getting ready for Jiminee's big day. A professional makeup artist is called to do her bridal makeup.

Tae is making Hyunnie ready who is continuously whining to go to his Jiminee aunty.

Tae- Hyunnie stay quiet. Otherwise I will give you a tight slap. (said sternly)

Hyunnie wriggled in Tae's arms and got away from her. He was about to run out of the room but Jk was fast enough to pick him and slapped his bum.

Jk- Don't trouble your mama Hyunnie. We will get late to reach at the venue if you will trouble us like this.

Hyunnie- Dada I wanna go to Jiminee aunty.

Jk- You can't baby. She is getting ready. Once she is done then you can go to her. Is it okay?

Hyunnie nodded his head with a sad pout. Jk handed him to Tae.

Jk- Make him ready quickly and you too get ready.

Tae- Yeah.

Jk went near the cupboard and took out his clothes. He wore a golden kurta with purple dhoti. He was wearing his shoes. That's when Tae's eyes fell on her handsome husband.

Tae's pov.

Without any effort he looks damn handsome. All the girls might be so envious of me for getting such a man.

Tae was busy in adoring her man but came back to earth when Jk flicked her forehead.

Jk- Get ready fast. You have whole night to look at me like this and even without clothes. (whispered in her ear)

Tae blushed at his words and hit his chest lightly.

Jk- I will take him out. Come down when you are done. (said while picking Hyunnie in his arms)

Tae nodded her head. Jk pecked her cheek and left the room along with Hyunnie.

Tae closed the door and undressed herself. She took out the saree which Jk bought for her and began wearing it. She tied her hairs in a bun and put a mogra gajra around it. She filled her hair parting with red vermilion and wore the jewelleries.

Tae's look

Tae wore her sandals and walked downstairs. She was about to go towards Jk but few of the ladies got her engaged in their talks.

Jk noticed Tae and once again lost his heart to her. Whether she is chubby or thin; Jk would always feel his heart racing at pace on getting a glance of his wife.

Tae finally got freed from the ladies and walked towards Jk.

Tae- Jungkook let's go and bring Jiminee from the room. Then we will leave for the venue.

Jk- Sure.

Taekook walked upstairs to Jiminee. Before she could open the door Jk pulled her towards him by grabbing her waist.

Tae- What?

Jk looked here and there to check if someone is there or not. On confirming there's no one watching them; he quickly pecked her lips.

Jk- You look so fuckin gorgeous.

Tae- Thank you my dear hubby. Now shall we go and get our Jiminee?

Jk- Yeah.

Taekook opened the door and walked inside and there was Jiminee looking like the most beautiful bride ever.

Jm's look

Taekook were stunned at her beauty. She was looking like an Indian Princess.

Jk could feel his eyes getting heavy. He was refusing to come with Tae to get Jm but she took him here.

Tae hold Jk's hand and walked towards her. She cupped Jm's cheeks and pecked her forehead.

Tae- You look so pretty Jiminee. I must put a kala tika on you cuz everyone will surely put their nazar on you. (said while putting a kala tika behind her ear)

Jm smiled at Tae's act and hugged her. Now her nervousness was increasing by each passing second and the realisation was hitting her that she will be leaving this house in few hours.

Jm then went towards Jk and hold his hands.

Jm- How do I look Bhai?

Jk- Still a pig. (said with a chuckle)

Jm whined and hit on his chest lightly. Jk pulled her in a hug and pecked her cheek.

Jk- You look so beautiful. No one can be compared to your beauty.

Jm was expecting that he will again make fun of her but hearing praises for her from his mouth was a special moment for her. Her eyes too glistened with tears at the thought that she will be leaving her brother; the one with whom she fought the most but the one who loves her the most.

Jm- I..will.. miss you Bhai.

Jk- Idiot; why are you crying? You will look like a witch if your makeup will be ruined. (said while trying to suppress his own tears)

Jm chuckled. This is the thing she will miss a lot.

Jk wipped her tears very carefully to not ruin her makeup.

Jk- Bring her down chubs. I will settle the guests in the car till then.

Saying this Jk left the room. He directly went to his bedroom and burst out into tears. He really can't take the pain of saying goodbye to his sister. The only girl who he loved the most after his mother was Jiminee and today he has to let her go.

Jk wipped his tears and drank some water. He took a deep breathe and walked out of the room.

Everyone gathered in the hall and were about to leave for the venue.

Jm- I wanna take blessings of mom dad once before leaving from here.

Jk- Okay. Go on. We will wait for you.

Jm nodded her head and stepped inside the Pooja room. She joined her hands infront of the Goddess idol and prayed to her. She touched her feet and applied the kumkum on her forehead.

Jm then went at one corner of the pooja room where Mr and Mrs Jeon's photo was kept. Her eyes automatically filled with tears by looking at their photo. She couldn't spend much time with her mother but the bond she had with her father was unbreakable and the pain of his absence on her big day was too much to bear.

Jm kneel down and touched her forehead on the ground as a sign of showing respect to her parents and seeking their blessings.

~~~

Jeon family reached at the venue first to welcome the Groom's family. Jiminee is in the makeup room with few of her cousins and Hyunnie while Taekook are at the doorstep cuz Baraat was nearing.

Finally Baraat reached at the doorstep. Taekook and their elder family members welcomed the Jung family with flower garlands and put a tilak on their forehead. Both the families hugged each other.

All the family members took their seat cuz the wedding was soon gonna begin. Hobi was on the stage waiting for his bride to make an entry.

Soon the music began playing, the dancers walked out of the door and began performing a slow yet beautiful dance. The fire crackers were light up and the bride finally made any entry.

Jiminee looked up at her groom who's eyes were already stuck on her.

Hobi's look

Hobi couldn't take his eyes off Jiminee. He was feeling blessed that he's getting married to such an angel. He was sure that the betrayal he faced previously; he won't face it again cuz Jiminee gonna love him a lot.

Jiminee walked towards him with a smile on her face. Her heart was exploding with joy and happiness. She was glad to choose this man for herself; the one who respects her a lot and will never leave her alone at any cost.

Hobi walked towards her as she neared the stage. He forwarded his hand towards her. Jm hold his hand and climbed up the stage.

Hobi- Just the way you walked in my life; I will make sure you never walk away from me. I will try my best to give you all the happiness that you deserve. I love you so much Jiminee.

Jm- I love you too Hobi. 

Once the bride and groom are at the altar, they finally exchange garlands. A varmala or jaimala is an Indian wedding garland symbolic of the popular marriage ceremony. Usually, it is the bride who puts the garland first on the groom, showcasing her acceptance of the marriage proposal. Thus, the wedding ceremony begins!

Jiminee and Hobi exchanged the garlands and the fire crackers light up one more time.

Bride and groom then walked towards the mandap and sat down beside each other. The Priest put the tilak on their forehead and begin with the wedding ceremony.

The Priest called the bride's parents to perform Kanyadaan.

Kanyadaan is a Sanskrit word which means ‘giving away the daughter’. And as the meaning suggests it is the tradition or ritual in which parents give away their daughter to the groom. The symbolism is deep-rooted in the belief of those of the Hindu community. During a wedding ceremony, the bride is considered to be a form of the Goddess Laxmi, while the groom is a form of Lord Vishnu. The parents of the bride are initiating the union of two Gods through this ceremony. It is also meant to be the consent of the bride’s parents on accepting the groom as their son-in-law.

Jm felt hurt that her parents couldn't get this opportunity to perform her Kanyadaan but her lips crept with a wide smile when she noticed Taekook coming forward.

Jk- I am her brother Panditji. I will perform her Kanyadaan.

The Priest nodded his head and asked Taekook to sit down. He began chanting the mantras and instructed the couple.

Both were performing Jm's Kanyadaan. It was an emotional moment for them and mostly for Jk. He's trying hard to not cry and ruin Jm's moment. He bite his inner cheek to control his tears.

Jm's eyes were fixed on Jk. She knew he is on the verge of crying but still controlling his tears. A drop of tear left her eye at the thought of going away from her brother.

As soon as Jk was done performing the Kanyadaan; he got up and left from there as it was getting difficult for him to control his tears. Tae too went behind him to console him.

Jk walked to an empty room and began crying his heart out. Tae went towards him and hugged him.

Tae- Shhh; it's okay. Don't cry Jungkook. If you will cry then Jiminee won't be able to control her tears as well.

Jk cried in Tae's embrace while Tae was consoling him. It was nearly impossible for him to stop his tears.

She wipped his tears and made him drink water.

Tae- Calm down. (said while rubbing his back)

Jk- It's such a worst feeling to give away someone so precious whom you raised since childhood. I hope I don't get to experience such thing again.

Tae- What if we had a daughter? Won't you do her Kanyadaan when she will get married?

Jk- I don't want a daughter. I do rather raise only Hyunnie then having a daughter.

Saying this he left the room leaving behind a disheartened Tae.

Tae's pov.

Why he's being like this? He always showed his excitement to raise a girl child and now he doesn't want a daughter.

Tae walked out of the room and went back at the mandap. Jiminee and Hobi were performing the Havan.

'Havan', also known as 'Homa' is a sacrificial fire ritual that is performed in a square-shaped 'kunda' or a bilaterally symmetrical altar. During this ceremony, the ‘Vivaha Havan’ is performed to create an air of divinity and purity. Keeping the Agni as a witness, the bride and groom exchange their sacred vows to each other and the Gods and solemnise their matrimonial rituals.

After the havan; the priest forwarded the mangalsutra towards Hobi to tie it around Jm's neck.

Mangalsutra is a string of thread tied around the bride's neck to symbolize her commitment to her husband. The word "mangal" means "auspicious" and "sutra" means "thread".

It was followed by Hobi filling Jiminee's hair parting with sindoor or red vermilion.

The sindoor has two meanings: it marks the bride as a wife, and it also symbolizes the groom's lifelong devotion to the bride.

The priest then asked Hobi to make Jm wear the toe rings. Toe ring, is a symbol of marriage and is worn by married women to tie them to their husbands. Toe rings are worn on the second toe of both feet.

Next comes the ritual of saat pheras. The saat phere is one of the most important features of the Hindu wedding ritual, involving seven rounds around a sacred fire lit for the purpose amidst the Vedic mantras. Vows made in the presence of the sacred fire are considered unbreakable, with Agnideva (God of Fire) held as both witnessing and blessing the couple's union, with each phera holding a specific meaning to the union of the couple.

Hobi and Jiminee got up from their seat and began moving around the agni while holding each other's hands. For the first three rounds Hobi was ahead of Jm while for the rest four rounds Jm was ahead of him.

After the seventh step the Priest  announced Hobi and Jiminee as a newly wedded couple. He asked them to seek everyone's blessings.

Jihope walked towards Hobi's parents and touched their feet. Both blessed the couple and welcomed Jiminee to their family.

Han went towards Jm and hugged her legs.

Han- You are now my mama Jimi?

Jm- Yes baby. I am your mama. (said with a smile)

Han- Yeahhhh. I got my mama. (said in happiness and excitement)

Jm smiled at him and pecked his cheek.

Then the couple took blessings of Hobi's other family members.

After that both walked towards Taekook. They were about to touch their feet but Jk stopped them.

Jk- Idiot; you shouldn't touch our feet. (said while slapping Jm's head)

Jk pulled Jihope in a hug and congratulated them.

Jk- I am really happy for you both.

Jm- Thank you so much Bhai.

Tae too hugged Jm and pecked her forehead. She shook hands with Hobi and congratulated the couple.

Hyunnie was standing beside Tae while looking at Jihope with an angry pout on his lips.

Hobi- What happened Hyunnie? Why are you so angry?

Hyunnie- You are bad. You are taking my Jiminee aunty away from me. (said by hitting Hobi on his leg)

Tae- Hyunnie! What are these manners; huh? He is elder than you. Say sorry to him. (said sternly)

Hyunnie- I am sorry. (said by holding his ears)

Hobi- It's alright and I am not taking your Jiminee aunty away from you. You can come to our house anytime you want.

Hyunnie- But your house is far away from our house. Don't take Jiminee aunty with you. Let her stay with us only. You go to your house alone.

Tae- I am sorry. He is speaking too much.

Jm- No worries bhabhi.

Jm sat down at Hyunnie's level and cupped his cheek.

Jm- Don't worry baby. I said na I will come to meet you whenever you will ask and I even promised you. You also have to promise me that you will be a good boy and will always listen to your mama dada.

Hyunnie nodded his head with a sad pout. Jm hugged him and pecked his cheek.

After seeking everyone's blessings the couple had a gala meal with all the family members. Han was seated on Hobi's lap while Jiminee was feeding him.

Han was happy to receive the motherly love which he yearned for since years but someone was not happy to see Jiminee taking care of Han and that someone was none other than Hyunnie.

He was about to shed tears but Jk got up from the chair and walked away from there with Hyunnie in his arms.

Jm- Bhabhi what happened? Why did Bhai got up without having food?

Tae- Nothing Jiminee. Hyunnie was troubling him. Don't worry. He will be back.

Jm nodded her head and continue to have her dinner with her new family.

After sometime Jk came back. Hyunnie went to sleep cuz of continuous crying. He handed him to Tae and had his dinner.

After having dinner; bride and groom were seated on the couch. It was time for Jm's bidaai now but before that;

Hobi- Wait a second. Where are my shoes?

Army- Here. (said while swinging Hobi's shoes in her arms)

Hobi- When did you take it? Give it back to me.

Army- Not so easily. First give me 20,000 cash then only I will return back your shoes.

Hobi- 20,000? My shoes are not even worth 10,000. Why shall I give you such a big amount then?

Well the activity taking place here is known as joota chupai. During the event, the family members of both the bride and groom are expected to play some unusual but fun roles. Joota Chupai is all about stealing the groom’s shoes as soon as he takes them off while entering the Mandap. The sisters, cousins, and bridesmaids of the bride are the culprits – they are expected to hide the shoes after stealing them. On the other hand, the family members and relatives of the groom are expected to ensure that the females do not succeed with their plans. The aim is to get some money from the groom before releasing his shoes since he will need them to leave the venue.

Army- I don't know anything. I want 20,000 means I want.

Yg- Yeah. Your cousins failed to protect your shoes from us. So now you have to give us 20,000.

Jk- Right. We do need money Jijaji. (said while focusing on the word Jijaji)

Everyone laughed when Jk said Jijaji to Hobi.

Jk- What? Ain't I suppose to call him that?

Jm- But he isn't elder than you Bhai?

Jk- He is not but I will always have to kneel infront of him afterall he will be having my sister. I can't take risk. What if he took out my anger on you?

Hobi- Don't worry Jungkookshi. I will never do such a thing. You can trust on me.

Jk- I am sorry man. I was just joking. (said while side hugging Hobi)

Hobi- It's alright.

Army- But I ain't joking. Please handover 20,000 to me Hobishi. You don't know how much effort it took to hide your shoes from your extraordinary cousins. I need reward for my efforts.

Jk- Right you need to give her reward.

Hobi- But 20,000 is too much.

Jk- Okay; let's end the deal in 15,000. Five for me, five for Yg and remaining five for Army.

Hobi- Fine.

Hobi took out his wallet and handed fifteen thousand rupees to Jk. Jk thanked him but before he could take out his share of five thousand; Army snatched the whole bundle of notes from Jk.

Army- I won't give you or Yg even a single penny. I was the one who took initiative to hide Hobishi's shoes so I only deserve this whole amount. (said by sticking her tongue out at Jk)

Everyone laughed at Army's act while Jk looked at her angrily and whispered in Yg's ear;

Jk- Such a selfish gf you have.

Yg- I know bro. I am struggling with it.

Jk- May God bless you.

Yg- Thank you.

Now finally it was time for Jm's bidaai. The Bidaai is the moment the bride bids farewell to her family and leaves with the groom and his family. A bidaai ceremony is a two-fold tradition. Where on one hand, the parents send their daughter to a new beginning, and the daughter in return, thanks them for taking care of her for all these years.

The parents of bride wash the feet of the bride and groom during the Bidaai ceremony. This gesture symbolizes that the groom is an incarnation of Lord Vishnu, and the bride is an incarnation of Devi Lakshmi.

Tae handed sleeping Hyunnie to Maya aunty and sat beside Jk to perform the ritual.

Hobi- Jungkookshi, Taehyungshi it's not needed. Please don't do this.

Jk- It's the ritual. Let us do it.

Tae was pouring milk and water on Jihope's feet while Jk was rubbing their feet with his fingers. Once he was done washing their feet; he dried their feet with a clean towel.

Jk looked up at Jm who's eyes were already shedding tears. He hugged her tightly; tears left his eyes as well.

Both brother and sister were crying in each other's embrace. It was very emotional moment for the duo. Though Jk never confessed how much Jiminee meant to him but his love for his sister can be seen in his actions. He loves to make fun of her, trouble her, tease her but won't handle if anyone else said bad about her. She was always like a little princess to him whom he wish to protect from all the evilness and adore her like the most delicate flower but today he is sending her away.

Jiminee too couldn't hold back her tears. It was difficult for her to bid goodbye to Jk who took care of her after their mother's death. She can never forget Jk's multiple attempts to make her smile whenever she use to cry for their mother. He was the one who used to feed her when she refused to eat without their mother's presence. She can never forget how he used to fight with every single person who made fun of her height. He cared for her more than a brother and loved her more than anyone else.

Both were crying continuously. Tae and other family members were trying to pull them away from each other but none was ready to let go of the hug.

Hyunnie too woke up at the noise and noticed his father and Jiminee crying. He understood that his Jiminee aunty is going by leaving him alone. He got down from Maya aunty's arms and ran towards Jm.

Hyunnie- Jiminee aunty I won't let you go. You will stay with me only.

Hyunnie too hugged Jm and gripped her dress tightly to not let her go.

Jk pulled out from the hug and wipped his tears but tears continue to flow from his eyes.

Tae too went towards Jm and hugged her. Tears were flowing from her eyes as well. She never looked Jiminee as her sister-in-law but she always treated her like her own little sister. Her sweet voice always calling for her name is something she will miss a lot.

While for Jiminee Tae was not less than a mother figure. Whenever Jk used to scold her; she was the one who consoled her and tried to make her happy either by cooking her favourite dish or by cracking some jokes and whenever she has to get Jk's approval for something; she would always resort to Tae.

Tae pulled out from the hug and pecked her forehead. She tried to pull Hyunnie away from Jm but he hugged her tightly and refused to let go of her.

Hyunnie- I won't let Jiminee aunty go. She will stay with me only. (said while crying loudly)

Jm too hugged Hyunnie tightly as she too doesn't wanna leave him. The little boy has her heart. She took care of him when Taekook were busy dealing with the company. She never complained cuz she loves to take care of him but today she has to even let go of him.

Tae tried to pull Hyunnie away from Jm but Hyunnie's grip was so tight on her dress as if his life depends on it.

Hyunnie was so stubborn to leave her that Jk has to forcefully pull him away from her.

Hyunnie was thrashing in Jk's arms and was attempting to get freed from him but Jk gripped him tightly.

Tae took Hyunnie from Jk's arms and began consoling him while rubbing his back.

Tae- Shh baby. Don't be like this. Please try to understand na. Your Jiminee aunty has to go. Please don't trouble us. Let her go to her new house.

Hyunnie shook his head in denial while crying. Tae began rocking him back and forth and rested his head on her shoulder. She began rubbing his back to help him calm down.

Hyunnie felt his eyes getting heavy as he woke up in the middle of his sleep but he wasn't closing his eyes. Tears continue to fall from his eyes. He sobbed silently while wrapping his hands around Tae's neck and legs around her waist.

Jk went near Jm. He wipped her tears and pecked her forehead.

Jk- Take care. I am always there for you. Don't think just because you got married you can't share your problems with me. I am always ready to help you. (said with tears glistening in his eyes)

Jm nodded her head while sobbing.

Jk then went towards Hobi and hold his both hands.

Jk- Please take care of her. We are giving our treasure to you.

Hobi- I will Jungkookshi just the way you want. (said by patting his shoulder)

Jk thanked Hobi and hugged him. It was now time for them to leave.

Taekook were walking Jiminee towards the car. Jk hugged her one last time and pecked her forehead.

Jm got inside the car while crying. Jk hold her hand and consoled her.

Jk- Don't cry more otherwise everyone will get scared by looking at your witchy face. (said while trying to control his tears)

Jm chucked at the fact that in such situation as well he is not leaving the chance to tease her. Her eyes then stopped at Hyunnie who was looking at her with innocent, doe eyes which are still shedding tears.

Jm- Hyunnie please don't cry baby. I won't be able to go if you will be like this.

Hyunnie walked forward and asked her to open the door.

Jm opened the door and Hyunnie went inside. He hugged her and pecked her cheek.

Hyunnie- I will miss you Jiminee aunty. I love you so much.

Jm- I love you too baby. I will also miss you a lot but don't worry I will come to meet you on regular basis and it's my promise to you.

Hyunnie nodded his head. Jm wipped his tears and he too wipped her tears.

Hyunnie- Take care of my Jiminee aunty Hobi sir. If you trouble her then I will take her to my house and will never send to you.

Hobi- Okay, okay little Jeon. I will definitely remember your words.

Hyunnie got down from the car.

Taekook, Hyunnie and rest of the Jeon family waved their hands at the newly wedded couple. The driver started the car. Slowly Jm's car was disappearing from their sight.

Taekook watched their most loved daughter like sister going far away from them to begin the new chapter of her life.

To be continued........

Vote
Comment
Follow
🙏🙏

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

45.2K 1.9K 18
Sometimes all we need is a push in life... Maybe the marriage is the push both Jungkook and Taehyung needed in their life. ...
144K 5.1K 43
[18+] A Jeon Jungkook FanFiction An Indian-Mafia Romance Dominant Male Lead X Innocent Female Lead ⚠This book contains explicit scenes and is high...
9.8K 505 16
Kim Taehyung is a poor femboy who lives in a village with her parents and younger sibling, Kim Eun Tak. Unknown to Tae, she was kidnapped by them dur...
294K 11.9K 61
Jk: how dare she to insult me in my office itself.... Tae: what does he thinks of himself, to shout at me infront of so many people...... Jk: would u...