Always Second Best... (Adam x...

By HarpGaming

You have always felt like you were the second choice wether it be second best or second last, you always felt... More

Introduction
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Design for (y/n)
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Headcanons pt 1

Chapter 21

387 6 1
By HarpGaming

As me and Adam were sharing his ribs, he kept looking at me like I knew you were hungry. Which I just rolled my eyes at him, he just snickered. Of course it made me smile, Lute hated it Charlie seemed to be interested in me a little too much.

"So this was along ass time ago but the story is still fucking hot!" Adam spoke, which made me sigh.

"So I was playing this gig, and for some fuckin' reason. This virtue chick was diggin' on the drummer, and it's like! Do you know who I am? I'm fuckin' Adam, I'm the original dick! All dicks descend from me, you think you want drummer dick? No way, I'm the Dick-fuckin' Master!" Adam spoke, like the first day it happened. Charlie seemed bored as fuck, but Adam talking? Really how can it be boring, he's just got character!

"So anyway, then we fucked and it was awesome. But not as awesome, as my babes here. So what'd you do this weekend?" Adam chuckled, as he grabbed a rib and he slid the plate closer to me so I could get one as well.

"Wait, your name is Adam? Like the first man Adam, that means you!- Ohhh... That explains so much..." Charlie exclaimed, as she seemed a bit awkward now.

"I know I fucking rock!" Adam smirked, as he gave Charlie the heavy metal fingers.

"Well, Adam, sir. Mr. Adam sir." Charlie spoke, trying to find a formal way to call Adam.

"Call me Dickmaster." Adam smirked, which Charlie frowned.

"Adam. You seem like a smart- well, stand up guy." Charlie explained, which Adam looked at her with an okay expression.

"Uh-huh." Adam spoke, while tryna get a piece of rib out of his teeth.

"And I know you are the leader of the angels, and you are a big thinker, a revolutionary, a-a genius!" Charlie exclaimed, which Adam smirked.

"I mean your words babe." Adam chuckled, which I swatted his arm. Which he looked at me like she doesn't mean anything, you're mine.

"Who would really love, to put his name on something!" Charlie persuaded, which Adam got excited.

"Fucking love putting my name on shit, shits the best!" Adam smirked, which I smiled.

"It's a solution to our, biggest problem!" Charlie exclaimed, which I knew what problem she was talking about.

"Oh herpes... Yeah, that's a bitch." Adam spoke, which I snickered.

"No, our other biggest problem!" Charlie gave a weak smirk, which I looked at Adam.

"Oh, uh... Ugly people?... Math! Global warming? Nah, wait that's earths problem...Ummm..." Adam guessed, which I just giggled.

"Baby she means Hell's overpopulation." I piped in, which Adam looked at me then back at Charlie which she nodded.

"Yes that's exactly it!" Charlie smiled, which Adam took a minute.

"Ohh! Well, that's not a problem! We got that covered. Lute, how many demons did you kill this year?" Adam asked, which Lute stepped up.

"Got a good 275 this year, sir." Lute spoke, as she finally spoke. I hate when she just stands there, but I mean she is a soldier a creepy one...

"275? Woah, badass! Awesome job danger tits, pound it!" Adam chuckled, as him and Lute fist bump.

"Uh, no! Not awesome, those are my people! You know that, right?" Charlie asked, which Adam went quiet.

"Ohhh, yeah... That must suck for you, pffff- hahahah!" Adam laughed, which I just nudged him. Then that caused him, to be quiet. Lute seemed pissed, but Adam knew something was up with me. He just didn't know what, so yeah talking is gonna happen soon.

"But these are souls, human souls just the same as the ones you have up in heaven." Charlie spoke broken heartily, which I felt bad.

"They are not the same. They had their chance, and they earned damnation." Lute spoke coldly, as her face never changed expression under and above her mask.

"You're wrong! Sinners made mistakes, sure. But everyone makes mistakes!" Charlie exclaimed, which pissed Lute off.

"Angels don't make mistakes." Lute growled, which my head hung low... As I made a ton of mistakes, and still won myself to heaven.. But I was different, I might be the first half winner half sinner...

"You really think that?" I piped up the same time as Charlie, which Lute looked like she wanted to kill me. But Adam shushed her, as he put his hand on my thigh again.

"Shut up cunt, because I know that." Lute growled lowly, which made me sink in my seat.

"Yeah. I've never made a mistake, in my fucking life!" Adam grinned, which I looked at him. He then whispered to me, 'babe I'm just playing my part.'

"The only reason you're still here, is because daddy gave you and your hell-born kind, a pardon from an exorcist blade. How does that feel? To know how little, you matter." Lute taunted, which made me feel sick to my stomach...

"Oops, almost out of time. Guess we should get into it." Adam scoffed, which Charlie panicked.

"Oh! Fuck!!" Charlie shouted, as she grabbed some papers and got closer to us so we could see.

(Y/n) - tilted
Adam - bold
Charlie - underline
Adam and (y/n) - titled and bold

"Alright I've got a lot to get through, and not a lot of time and I feel like you weren't hearing me before, so here it goes! *clears throat*" Charlie spoke fast, which made my head spin.

I know hell's population, is out of control! It's a bad situation, it's taking a toll...
Charlie sang, which Adam looked at me and I looked at him. Lute, just scoffed.

If we rehab these sinners, and cleanse all their souls at my Hazbin Hotel!
"Wait im getting ahead of myself, right extermination!" Charlie spoke, as she looked for her drawing to present. As Adam places his head on both of his hands, while Lute rolls her eyes.

I know you guys fly down here just to kill once a year, and it must be annoying to schlep all the way here.
Charlie sang, being all cupcakes and rainbows. Which I sighed, as I know how this ends.

If they join you in heaven, that trip disappears! You can wave that chore farewell, *inhales* it'll be a happy day in-
Charlie was cut off by Adam, as he scoffed and put his hand up.

Let me stop you right there, save us all precious time.
"Um okay?" Charlie spoke, as Adam sung.

If what your suggesting is letting them climb, up the ladder. Oh they'd rather cross the pearly gates?
"Well uhh..." Charlie try's to speak again, but I sing which makes Adam smirk, as he squeezes my thigh before letting go.

Sorry, sweetie but there's no defyin' their fates!
Adam sings as he jumps off his chair, and on the table. Which I follow, and do the same as we hold hands.

'Cause hell is forever, whether you like it or not! Had their chance, to behave better now they boil in the pot!
Adam and I sing, which seems to frustrate Charlie just a little bit.

'Cause the rules are Black and White, there's no use in tryin' to fight it! They're burning for their lives, until we kill 'em again!
As we put Charlie in hallucination scenarios, she rips a bit of her presentation papers. "Okay but-" Charlie was cut off again, as Adam smirks.

Just try to chillax, babe you're wasting your breathe. Did I hear you imply that, they don't deserve death?
Adam snickered, which Charlie backed away.

Are they winners? Are they sinners? 'Cause it's cut and dry, fair is fair! An eye for an eye!! Yeah!!
"Well actually, if you take a look-" Charlie was cut off again. Which I smirk at Adam, as he grabs my waist. Then we both fly up, as the heavenly light blinds Charlie and I think Lute too.

And when all's said and done!
There's the question of fun
And for those of us with divine ordainment, extermination is entertainment!!
As Charlie try's to cover her eyes from the light, just to see me and Adam.

Guitar solo, fuck ya!
Adam sings, as he's making his hands look like he's hold a guitar. Which me and Lute, dance around Adam.

Hell is forever, whether you like it or not. Had their chance to behave better, now they boil in the pot! 'Cause the rules are Black and White, there's no use in tryin' to fight it! They're burning for their lives, until we kill 'em again!
As golden exorcists emerge from the walls, and Charlie was getting cornered. She said something, but none of us heard it. Then Adam snapped his fingers, and his guitar appeared as I snapped my finger and mine appeared.

Fuckin' hell is forever and it's meant to suck a lot, so give up your dumb endeavour! 'Cause you don't have a shot!!
Adam sings, as we strum our guitars to make the music louder. As the golden exorcists came to our side, then Charlie's demon form appeared as now Adam has her pissed.

Long as I've got your attention, I guess I should probably mention. That we've made the determination, to move up the next extermination!
"What?!" Charlie shook, as Adam chuckled.

Can't wait a whole year to slaughter those little cunts, I know it's just been a week. But we'll be back in six months!!
Adam grabs Charlie's wrist, and throws her out the room. As me and Adam, are playing our guitars as the door shuts.

"Um wait, can you ugh!- Awwe shit!!" We heard Charlie from the other side of the door, as then Adam ends the meeting.

"Welp Lute you said you found something in the last extermination?" Adam spoke, which I tilted my head.

"Yes sir, follow me." Lute spoke, as me and Adam both followed her.

As Lute sends out a heaven ship, down to hell. We follow her back to the meeting room, as she puts up a protector as we watch the ship to go down to hell. Which we were confused, then an exorcist's dead body came on the screen...

"We found the body sir and uh ma'am." Lute spoke, as her voice deepens with anger.

"They've never managed to kill one of us before, we should just go down there now and destroy them!!" Lute yells, as she walks towards the table as her hands are crumbled into fists.

"No, no! We can't risk them catching on, but don't worry when we come back. There won't be a demon left alive, to pull a stunt like this again!!" Adam growls, as his hand crumbles into a fist and comes smashing down on the projector.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

261 0 11
I was close to dying if not from my sister. I went from bitches at school to my alcoholic, addict abusing mother. Then my best friend decided he want...
40.4K 1.4K 52
Ever since the Pizza Plex burned down, you've been hearing these strange rumors about a monster that appears to students who are at school after sund...
10.9K 114 12
Hey there! I feel like writing but I'm a little dry on ideas. I think the title speaks for itself. If you see any errors, don't be afraid to let me...
5.4M 217K 49
Paranormal Romance (Werewolf) You know that movie Jerry Maguire? It's about this sports agent who got fired for suddenly having a conscience. Anyway...