Rainy Days || Taekook

By taekook_sc

"𝘐𝘡 𝘒𝘭𝘭 𝘴𝘡𝘒𝘳𝘡𝘦π˜₯ 𝘰𝘯 𝘒 𝘳𝘒π˜ͺ𝘯𝘺 π˜₯𝘒𝘺.. 𝘈𝘯π˜₯ 𝘦𝘯π˜₯𝘦π˜₯ 𝘰𝘯 𝘒 𝘳𝘒π˜ͺ𝘯𝘺 π˜₯𝘒𝘺.." - Incl... More

Character Introduction
Prologue
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11

Chapter 4

250 29 5
By taekook_sc

Belated, Happyyyyyy Taekook Day!!!!!!! 🥺💗✨

A little longer chapter than usual. I hope you all like it.
Please do let me know your thoughts so that I can decide if I should continue this book or drop it.

***

"Hyungie.." a small and fragile voice erupted in the quiet room.

"Baby, what happened?" the older male asked softly.

"It hurts.. make it stop." he mumbled.

The older slowly shifted closer to his boyfriend and wrapped him into his arms.

"It will be okay Koo. I'm here." he said while gently kissing the younger's forehead.

"You will always be there, right?" The above-mentioned male, or Koo asked.

"Yes baby." the older replied.

"Always?" the little one whispered with an unstedy voice.

"Always!" the older replied as he watched his boyfriend slipping into deep slumber in his arms. Indeed his little one was hurting a lot and was really tired.

He will make sure to be there with his baby always.

Only if he knew how wrong he was..

_

"Taehyung-sshi.. Taehyung-sshi.." Taehyung was pulled out of his thoughts by his manager's worried voice.

"Oh-- Ah, what happened Manager-nim?" He asked the male.

"Are you okay Taehyung-sshi? You were kind of zoning out?" asked the manager.

"Yeah, I'm okay. You say what's up?" Taehyung asked.

"The stage is ready and your entry is in thirty minutes so I thought to let you know." Taehyung's manager said.

"Oh, OH. Okay I'll be out in a few minutes." Taehyung politely smiled at the older.

After his manager left he turned towards his hyung who was quitely sitting beside him and listening to his conversation, busy on his phone.

"I feel weird." Taehyung said.

"Tell me something new." the older replied nonchalantly, immersed in his mobile phone.

"Will you stop chatting with your husband for a minute and listen to me, please." Taehyung said to the older in an annoyed tone.

"Nope, I won't. He's more important to me." the other replied back, still busy in his phone.

"Hobi Hyung Pleaseeee." Taehyung whined like a little child.

Hoseok rolled his eyes at the annoying creature who is interrupting his conversation with his beloved husband nonetheless he quickly dropped a text to the other (his husband) that they will talk later. Then he turned towards Taehyung and said.. “Now say, What?”

“Hyung you have turned so rude towards me since you and Chim got married.” Taehyung sulked.

“I swear Tae if you want to say something then do else don't irritate me. And, stop complaining.” Hobi said.

Hyung, please talk to me nicely.” Taehyung said.

“Okay fine. Tell me what happened?” Hobi said in a much calmer tone this time.

“I feel extremely weird.” Taehyung said.

“Why? What happened?” Hobi asked.

“Nothing happened hyung. I just don't know..” Taehyung said.

“Okay, tell me what you feel?” Hobi said.

“Like something is about to happen.” Taehyung replied back nervously.

Taee, maybe you are nervous because of the show. You've released your music after almost an year. It's okay to feel that way.” Hobi tried to reassure him.

“Maybe you are right hyung.” Taehyung mumbled.

“Yeah, anyways are you ready for your first performance?” Hobi asked.

“I am ready but I just don't want to cry while singing this specific song.” Taehyung chuckled sadly.

“It’s okay to cry. It's a sad song anyway so even if you cry, your fans will think that you are just acting.” Hobi said.

“You are right hyung. Umm-- hyung--” Taehyung's voice trailed off as he looked at the elder with an unsure look.

“Yes Tae?” Hobi asked softly.

“Did Jimin talk to Kookie? How is he?” Taehyung asked.

Hobi sighed at the younger's vulnerable voice, “Yes Chim talked to him a few days ago. I don't know what to say Tae, he's the same. Just like before.”

“Oh, okay.” Taehyung said slowly.

“Can I advice you something Tae?” Hobi said.

“Obviously hyung.” Taehyung replied.

“I know that you are trying to find him. So whenever you meet him, don't let him go away from you this time. No matter what. Just hold him tight. Doesn't matter how much he cries or asks you to leave him. He needs you. He won't admit it but you and I both of us know how much he needs you. So. Just. Don't. Let. Him. Go.

“I won't hyung. I would not let him go away from me. I will hold him so tight that he would not be able to slip away from me. NOT. THIS. TIME. Let me meet him just once.” Taehyung said with determination.

_

“Ready Jungkook?" Jackson asked in a excited voice.

“Yes hyung. I am ready.” Jungkook replied back in a calm tone. While adjusting his big round eye glasses.

“I can't believe we are going to attend the first ever performance of the legend V’s newest album.” Jackson said enthusiastically.

I miss him so much. I hope he doesn't notice me there.” Jungkook thought to himself.

“Aren't you excited Jungkook?” Jackson said.

“I am excited hyung.” Jungkook was pulled out of his thoughts as he replied back normally. Ignoring the turmoil which was going on in his heart.

He was going to see the love of his life after seven months.

Obviously he was excited but apart from excitement he was feeling something else too. Heartache. His heart was aching for the older male.

The last time Jungkook saw Taehyung was in one of the older's concert. That too from far away.

Taehyung looked like an angel. His angel. He was shining and glowing like he belongs on that stage. Which he does, Jungkook's hyungie belongs on that damn stage.

His deep honey toned voice makes everyone spell bound. His enchanting stage presence makes people crave for more, more and more. His carefree and bubbly nature makes people attached towards him. And last but not the least his breathtaking visuals are like a cherry on top.

There's no doubt that Jungkook is madly in love with him but the fact that he can't be with the older kills him every single day. All he wants is to be wrapped in those large veiny arms for the rest of his life but he can't. He simply can't. And that thought alone is sufficient to break his fragile heart into tiny little pieces every moment of his life.

After contemplating for sometime Jungkook looked down at the ID card which was hanging around his neck. He's there as one of the photographers who will take Taehyung's pictures but Jungkook isn't sure if he will be able to capture any pictures of the older or not because he is hundred percent sure that the moment his eyes will land on his ex-lover, he won't be able to take them off. It's simply not possible.

Taehyung has trapped Jungkook under his spell and the younger is Just happily trapped with no complain whatsoever.

_

The young photographer was setting up his camera and other related stuff with the help of a staff member when someone tapped on his shoulder from the back.

He flinched at the sudden contact but immediately composed himself and turned around only to be pulled into a bone crushing hug. He was about to push the other person when he realised who it was..

A full bunny smile crept upon his rosy pink lips as he returned the hug. Feeling a bit content to get some affection after God knows how long, that to by someone close to him.

“Kook-ah.” the other person said softly as they broke the hug.

“Hobi hyung.” Jungkook mumbled under his breath but Hobi heard him clearly due to their close proximity.

“What are you doing here?” Hobk asked in a gentle voice.

“Umm..” Jungkook didn't have a proper reply so he slowly turned his head to the side and looked at his camera equipment.

Hobi quickly looked in the same direction as he understood why the younger was there. “Ohh.”

Yea-ah.” Jungkook sighed slowly.

“You are here to take his pictures?” Hobi asked in a curious voice.

“Yes, hyung I am.” Jungkook replied back.

“Okay.” Hobi said.

Hyu-ngg.” Jungkook mumbled softly.

“Yes Kook?” Hobi said.

“Plea-see don-nt tell him tha-t I am her-e.” he stuttered a bit.

“Oh Kook, you should be completely assured that I forgot once won't tell him but do you think that he won't notice you? You are literally standing in the front.” Hobi said as he looked at the younger with a sympathetic look.

“I know. But I-- don't want him t-to se me. I've changed my appearance, maybe he won't recognise me.” Jungkook said.

“Yeah but Kookie, you and I both of us know that he will notice you. Heck, you are his whole damn universe obviously he will.” Hobi said softly as he noticed the little tears which were threatening to fall from the younger's Bambi eyes. He quickly took a step forward and engulfed the little one into his embrace once again as Jungkook sniffled. “Please come back to us Kookie. All of us can't see you both struggling like this. Everything will be alright, we will take care of it. Please come back.” Hobi mumbled so that only Jungkook could hear him.

“I can't hyu--ng.” Jungkook said in a small voice.

“Yes you can and you will.” Hobi said as he tightened his hold around Jungkook.

“I--” Jungkook started but his words were cut off by the loud announcement that the performance is about to start.

Hobi quickly parted away from Jungkook and wiped the younger's eyes with his fingers. “Okay, get ready. He will be here in a few minutes. Do your best and think about what I said, okay?”

“Okay.” Jungkook said.

“Everything is gonna be okay. Now show me that adorable smile of yours?” Hobi said smilingly at the younger. Jungkook instantly smiled back, showing his bunny teeth. Only one person would know that this smile was infact fake.

“I'll take your leave. Don't go without meeting me.” Hobi said as he slowly pecked Jungkook's forehead and left.

As the older left, Jungkook felt somewhere relief because of the amount of affection he got after a long time.

He took his camera in his hands, covered his head with his hoodie’s cap, wore his mask, adjusted his glasses and diverted all his attention towards the stage.

And the next moment he was staring right back at his ex-lover’s chocolate brown eyes..

TBC

_

I'm so proud of our boys! They all deserve the whole world and more!
😭💗✨

Anygayssss, Heyy Guyss,
How was it?
Do let me know.

I'll update the next chapter when I'll get some response so please comment and let me know if the book is sounding interesting or not?

Anddd, I'll see you again in the next chapter!

Byeee, Borahae! 💜✨

~ Chiya.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.5K 106 16
... What happens when The CEO of Jeon industry accidently meets the most famous kpop group in the middle of the streets performing while he is going...
26.1K 475 11
This is my version of Pitch Perfect fan fiction. This story might be a little different from the real Pitch Perfect because this story is from Olivia...
6.2K 462 8
Taekook Love story. When a powerful man fall in love what will he do. I don't supporting cheating. Top:Taehyung Bottom:jungkook. This is my work and...