Survivors

By Fulcrum_Gurl

Chris Guenva-Malagkzai is used to moving all over the place. With both her parent in the military, there was... More

1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
We interupt this program for some funny content
Songs (Season 1-3)
11
12
Announcement
13
14
15
A/N
16
17
18
Some more funny content
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
Introducing some more funny content
Songs (Season 4-5)
29
30
31
32
33
34
35
36
37
38
Even more funny content
Chris Art
40
41
More Chris Art 😁
42
43
44
45
46
47

39

135 3 17
By Fulcrum_Gurl

We tried to get Darius's clanker to play music but the only thing that would play is rock music. And NOT the good kind. I mean, come on, is some Lincoln Park too much to ask for?

"BRAD, stop!" Darius yelled. The clanker-X stopped. "Sorry, guys. Guess Kash only has only one song loaded on this thing."

"Not to worry," Mae said, chuckling. "Just hearing you say you locked Kash away is music enough for my ears."

"Amen sister," I said. Sunny bumped my leg with her head. I picked her up.

"We trapped Kash!"

Kenji was then knocked over by Firecracker. Ben then chased after her.

"Get back here, Firecracker!" He yelled as he was chasing her.

"Where did Rebel go?" Kenji asked.

I was petting Sunny and Angel while Brooklynn and Kenji went looking for Rebel. Brooklynn then came back with a worried looked.

"Hey, I think something's wrong with Rebel. He's chill, but not usually this chill," Brooklynn said.

"Angel's acting weird too. She usually more bitey," Sammy said.

We turned to watch as Ben continued to chase Firecracker around.

"No issues for Firecracker," Yaz said. "She is right at home."

"Sunny is fine too," I added. Sunny yipped when I stopped petting her.

"Maybe that's the problem. Maybe they don't belong in the jungle biome," Sammy said. "But Sinoceratops live in the jungle. It doesn't make sense."

"Well, they're also half Spinosaurus, like the one in the desert biome. Maybe we should try there," Brooklynn suggested.

"Works for me," Yaz said. She then turned to Ben. "Hey! We're taking the kids to the desert!"

"Yeah, have fun," Ben said.

We then made our way to the airlock. Sunny was wrapped around my shoulders again.

"So, um, I have something to tell you guys," Brooklynn said.

"Shoot," I said.

"Me and Kenji are dating," she admitted with a blush.

"Finally!" Yaz and I said in unison.

"It's been so obvious! It's complete torture for me to watch you two be awkward with each other!" I exclaimed.

"I can't believe you two are a couple!" Sammy squealed. "I'm gonna call you Ken-lynn. No, wait, Brook-ji. And as your biggest fan, I'm officially dubbing myself a Brook-Kenj-er."

"And thanks for the push, Yaz. If it weren't for you, it would've taken me a lot longer to figure out that I liked him," Brooklynn said.

"You helped Brooklynn with that?" Sammy asked.

"I may have helped," Yaz said.

"Yaz, girl, look at you. Giving advice, getting in touch with your feelings," Sammy said.

"You know it," Yaz said. "And it wasn't my first time doing it." She then playfully elbowed me.

"Wait, what do you mean?" Brooklynn asked.

"She was kind of my wing-woman for helping me get with Darius," I answered.

They both gasped. "You're with Darius!?"

I nodded. "It took you guys that long to realize?" Yaz asked. "I knew since day one."

"Yeah she did," I said. Yaz and I then fist-bumped.

"Why are we always the last to know things?" Sammy asked.

"Kenji doesn't know yet," I said. "Does he?" Yaz shook her head. "There, see. So, you're like second to last."

Brooklynn then peeked her head out the airlock and looked around. "Coast is clear. No Spino."

Angel and Rebel then ran past her and into the desert.

"Looks like we came to the right." Yaz paused as Angel and Rebel plopped down on the ground. "Never mind."

"Okay. That's a no on the desert," Brooklynn said as Angel and Rebel snored.

"Aw, they're miserable," Sammy pitted.

"Hey, when we were in the arctic biome, Rebel was super playful. Plus, looked at them. They'd blend in right with the snow. That's, uh, that's gotta be where they belong," Brooklynn said. "Sorry guys. I should have thought of that sooner."

Yaz placed a hand on Brooklynn's shoulder. "Ah, it's okay. You didn't know till you knew. You can't beat yourself up about this," she said.

"Oh, I- I wasn't," Brooklynn stammered.

"You know what? You're right, Yaz. Thanks for helping us keep our emotions in check," Sammy said, smiling.

"Uh, yeah. Yeah, thanks Yaz," Brooklynn said nervously.

I furrowed my brows and turned towards the desert.

"Chris? What's wrong?" Sammy asked.

"Do you feel that?" I asked, grabbing my bow. I notched in an arrow.

The ground was shaking.

The fin of the Spino could be seen as it walked through the canyon.

The others tried to get Angel and Rebel moving but they wouldn't.

The Spino then crawled out of the canyon and roared at us. That got Angel and Rebel moving.

"Hey! Fish-face!" I yelled.

The Spino turned its head towards me. I fired an arrow and it sunk into its eye.

The Spino roared out in pain. It dragged the side of its face against the ground, trying to get my arrow out.

I ran over to the others, who were in the airlock.  We then ran down the airlock to the arctic biome.

~~~~~

We sat in the glider as we watched Angel and Rebel play together. I was in the back with Sunny in my lap.

"Aw, they look right at home," Brooklynn cooed.

Yaz then started the glider. "Okay, you guys ready to go?"

"What?" Brooklynn asked.

"No," Sammy said.

"Come on, we all know leaving them here is the best thing for them," Yaz pointed out.

"Yeah, but it's still hard," Brooklynn said.

Yaz then started driving the glider away.

"Yaz, what are you doing?" Sammy asked.

"Giving you the push you need. Again. You're welcome," Yaz replied.

"We don't need a push. We just need a minute. We're not ready to say goodbye. Turn around," Brooklynn said. She then reached over for the wheel.

The glider slid as the two fought over the wheel. Sammy dove in to help but accidentally hit the shift, making the glider go faster.

We screamed as the glider drove off a snow ramp and crashed into a frozen lake. We quickly climbed out the passenger door and back onto solid ground. We then watched as the glider sunk into the water.

"No use dwelling. Let's go," Yaz said as she started walking off.

I held Sunny under my jacket and close to my chest, trying to keep her warm.

As we walked through the frozen wasteland, Angel and Rebel followed us.

"Another glider. Up ahead," Yaz pointed out.

"It's too far," Sammy said, shivering.

"And it's too cold," Brooklynn added.

"No, it's not. Just think warm thoughts," Yaz said. Sammy then sniffled as she wiped her tears. "Don't cry, Sammy. Being sad will only make your face colder."

"I'm not crying because I'm sad. I'm crying because I'm angry at you, Yaz!" Sammy said.

"At... at me? What did I do?" Yaz asked.

"We didn't want to leave, but you made us. And now, we're going to freeze to death. And I know I shouldn't be sad to leave Angel and Rebel, but I am! And I know I shouldn't cry, but my eyes just leak like this! I can't control it! It just is!" Sammy yelled before Angel and Rebel came up to her.

"I just wanted to help," Yaz said.

"Telling how to feel isn't helping," Brooklynn informed.

"But, last time-"

"Last time you just listened," Brooklynn said, cutting Yaz off.

"Oh," Yaz mumbled.

"Well, I did want one more hug," Sammy said as Angel knocked her over. "Wait a second, guys. Angel and Rebel are little heat boxes."

"Oh, I can feel my fingers again. Ah, how can they handle this kind of cold?" Brooklynn asked. We all moved in and leaned against Angel.

"Oh, Mantah Corp must have genetically engineered them to be endothermic since they're creating their own body heat and, wow we have been spending WAY too much time with Darius," Yaz rambled.

"Is that a bad thing?" I asked.

"Well you're his girlfriend. Of course you don't see it as a bad thing," Brooklynn said.

"All right, kids, help your mommies not become icicles," Sammy said.

We stayed against Angel and Rebel as we walked to the glider.

"Sorry I pushed so hard. I just wanted to help you three the way you always help me," Yaz said before Sammy wrapped her in a hug.

"Aw," Sammy cooed.

"Pretty sure you're the reason I have any feelings at all, Sammy," Yaz said. Well that was fruitier than a fruit smoothie. "And Brooklynn's always there to give me some perspective."

"Yup. Listening and emotions, all great. But you know what even better? Getting out of here, I'm freezing," Brooklynn said.

"Way ahead of you," I said from the back seat of the glider. "You guys were taking ages."

They then joined me in the glider; Brooklynn and Sammy in the front and Yaz in the back with me.

"Are you sure you're ready?" Yaz asked.

"Ready to go," Brooklynn said. "Besides, we can always come back and visit. "Yaz smiled at that.

We then gasped as a clanker-X stood in front of us. "Isn't Darius's BRAD-X?"

"Messages delivery. The Kentrosaurus is in trouble. We need your help."

"Oh, no."

"What?"

"Pierce!"

A thought came across my mind. Why didn't they use the comms? Why send the BRAD?

~~~~~

Brooklynn drove the glider through the swamp biome. The others were surrounded by Dilophosauruses.

We cheered as Brooklynn honked the horn at them. When we stopped, I quickly got out and started shooting at Dilos while Brooklynn was still laying on the horn.

I shot down about four before the other Dilo ran off, scared.

"Yeah! Take that you retro lizards!" I yelled, holding my bow in the air. I made a few fast paced yipping noises.

Brooklynn then jumped out of the glider and hugged Kenji. She then place a kiss on his cheek.

"Wait. Are you guys together?" Ben asked. "Why am I always the last to know this stuff?"

"You were second to know about me and Darius," I said.

I the turned to Darius. "Why did you send the BRAD?" I asked. "If you needed help, you could have contacted us through the comms." I pointed to the comm around his neck.

"Wait, what?" Darius asked.

"You sent the BRAD to get us," Brooklynn answered.

Darius then furrowed his brows. "It's a trap."

"What?" The others gasped.

We looked around us to see clanker-Xs surrounding us. We glared when we saw Kash walk up behind his line of droids.

"You were right, boss. Dumb kid had help," Kash said. I hissed at him.

"You shouldn't leave important devices like this lying around," Kash's boss said as he walked forward. "They could fall into the wrong..."

Kenji then walked forward.

"Dad?"

<><><><><>

Dun dun duuuuuunnnn!!!!!

Cliffhanger and one hell of a plot twist! And now we are officially done with season four! We are getting so close to this thing I have planned for season five! So stick around for the ride.

Anyways, I hope you enjoyed! Until next chapter!

Fulcrum out!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

58.5K 1.2K 9
One day, (Y/n) Grady, a 16 year old girl, was training her brother's group of Raptors, when her brother tells her she will be attending Camp Cretaceo...
1.1K 11 4
No longer considered stranded...the campers now face a new challenge. Kenji's father and sister have made very abrupt appearances into the fray...now...
9.9K 287 18
❝So what do you think? Do you like it?❞ ❝Like it? I love it, Kiara! I've wanted to see the Jurassic World Discovery Walk since; I don't know, foreve...
23.7K 581 16
Welcome readers! You and your brother are invited to Jurassic World's new adventure camp, Camp Cretaceous! With five other campers, you must surviv...