The Regretevator writing dump...

Od MoldingTundra

This is my regretevator fanfic where I upload whatever stories I decide. Some are one shot, some are full blo... VĂ­ce

Important info.
Missed ya (Spud and Sarah)
P0pt4rt (unpleasant gradient and infected)
A visit (infected x pilby (sk8rclown))
Drunk (Partybeetle)
The hangout (infected, pest, poob and lampert)
Plushie (partybeele)
An argument and a chase (wallmark)
I HATE you (Partybeetle)
Treachery of theories (and love) (Spive)
final straw. (Pilby x infected (Sk8rclown))
Of chaos and Mach
Chase (Partybeetle)
An unpleasant visit.
The truth.
Wolf in sheep's clothing.
The lurking monster (Arc 1 finale)
A sickly reunion
Searches and messes (slight wallmark)
Old friend
From the side roads (Partybeetle)
Cleaning old mold
Old memories.
False Dreams
Bestest of friends =)
Some things must stay unlearned
Glorp'n'going feral
Useless as the Dead Sea.
Murder minds (Arc 2 finale)
Shower (Partybeetle)
Another visit (sk8rclown)
I can't fix you
I can't fix you (part 2)
I can't fix you (part 3)
In the glass labyrinth, I am the mouse.
Doctor I can't tell if I'm not me!
Maybe I finally reached the point of no returning!
Never they ponder, whether electric, calming if you look at it right :)
Imaginary mind! Imaginary lines! (Arc 3 finale)
Late night dysphoria (unpleasant x Jeremy)
Glorp'n'Go hangout
an unpleasant realization
an unpleasant realization. (part 2)
Camp hangout
firey passion (not really)(Partybeetle)
The Lamp's creator.
The Lamp's creator (part 2)
Nokori bunker
Ex's in battle
when I try to hold you my body doesn't let me.
cigarettes out the window
Retired goodbyes
Aftermath
Proposal
Taking it mental
This is what tripping out feels like
breaking the news
Heavens reach
Friendly acquaintance
Grievances
the gift of prophecy
Crushed and crushes
The den
The library
Happy county
the museum
the apartment (arc 4 finale)
Buck
Family rejoice!
Brothers from other mothers

Drunk part 2 (Partybeetle)

1K 17 101
Od MoldingTundra

"EVARYBODY SETTLE DOWN!!"

The mannequin screamed at the quarreling group of people, slamming his fist at the table, making a large thud to distract them temporarily. the NPC's have gathered once more for a pretty important discussion.

Unpleasant deciding to run away.

even after everything that had happened this week, they're still being faced with problem after problem. Bive was the first one to stand up, she pushed her glasses up "so what you're saying is that unpleasant left a note saying he's done and he's leaving?"

"Yea' that's exactly what happened-"

"HES BEEN KIDNAPPED BY THE CLOWN GOVERNMENT THEN-!!"

"NO. WE ARE NOT DOING THIS AGAIN." Wallter intervened, pointing a finger at bive. 

"Ok ok calm it everyone!" Split sighed "I mean it's pretty obvious he got tired of all our bullshit. I mean, we should have seen this coming. And I mean, isn't that what we all wanted?"

"D'ohh...you're not wrong splitsy..." pilby fumbled with their hands, gulping "but...what about..infected?"

The room grew quietly tense, lampert felt himself clutch his fists, digging his fingers into his palm "pilby's correct. Even if some of us still dislike him. Infected would be devastated at the news."

"So you're saying we gotta find him?" Pest chittered

"..indeed." Lampert sighed "hopefully we'd convince it to come back before infected gets discharged from dr.retros care."

"Ey, speakin' of which, how's the fella doin anyways-?"

...

Dr.Retro ran after infected in circles within the confines of his room, infected screaming at Dr.Retro to leave him alone 

"MEEOW! MOE WMOEW MEW MOEWW MEOW MEOWOEW! (NO! NOT UNTIL YOU TAKE THIS MEDICINE!)"

"I D0NT N33D IT!"

"MEOW. MEOW MEW! (YES. YOU DO!)"

as infected stumbled, Dr.Retro took it as the perfect opportunity to pounce on him, grabbing onto his face.

"Meow meow! (Open up!)"

She brought the syrum from her other hand and force fed it to infected, once he'd swallowed it Dr.Retro let him go, he gagged and sat up, some tears streaming down his face.

"G0d.."

"Meow! Mew meow meow mreow, meow meow mew" (there! Now make sure to rest, you need it.)" she said as she lightly pet infecteds head and getting up, leaving infected alone for the meantime.

As infected got up, he felt sick at the fact that he took medicine. He know it was to make him feel better but...something inside him told him otherwise, he felt his veins go cold as the medicine hit him like a block of ice, but even then he felt oddly calm.

And numb.

He limped towards his bed and crashed on it, feeling his head swirl with nonsensical thoughts as he fluttered his eyes shut. 

..

"Ehhhh I'm sure he's fine." Mark shrugged "now anyways- do any of y'all know here the gradient fella could be at?"

"We'll probably at that yellow level.." pest chittered "I've observed that it's a favorite of his. 下水のような臭いがしたにもかかわらず (Despite it smelling like sewage)"

"Ya talkin' about the backrooms? It'll be impossible to find that guy! Much less so in one piece.." he muttered the last sentence under his breath

"What do you mean in one piece?" Wallter turned to stare at mark

"Well uh there's this abomination in that area, the fella keeps chargin' at anyone who comes into the backrooms and uh...kills...em..."

"YOU'RE SYAING HE COULD BE DEAD??"

"THAT IS IF HE'S T'KNOW IN THAT PLACE! BUT I DOUBT IT!"

pest rolled his eyes at the altercation happened before feeling the slight buzz of a notification on his ifone, he pulled it up and checked.

It was a message from Poob.

He felt his stomach flutter lightly but tried to shake it off as he opened the message

Due party is so coooollll eub 

Huh? You good?

DIRNKS!! u wann come? Wiffeee

Ok. This was getting a little concerning for pest, he decided to get up and walk back to the elevator, leaving the cardboard circus for the other clowns to perform on.

"NOW LISTEN HERE WAL-EY! PEST WHERE IN TARNATION ARE YA LEAVIN TO?"

"Poob. Shut it." He muttered before the elevator closed on his face, he sighed and inserted a ticket to the level with that party house in the middle of no where. Impatiently tapping his feet in worry.

...

As he arrived to his destination, he pushed and shoved many people aside, Jesus was it crowded as well, he could barely even see the barrage of colorful lights flashing against the silhouettes of the sticky people until he saw the unique pair of a purple party hat..

Poob!

..

——————

(HUGE HEAVY Warning for SA! So please click to the next chapter or away if you're uncomfortable of these types of subjects!)

(Btw I was a victim of SA so don't try to hold this against me, thanks!)

_________

..

He ran towards them, before stopping, seeing them with their overalls messed up, their hair much more frizzier than usual, their blouse slightly unbuttoned to show their slightly messed up bra sticking out chugging down bottles and bottles of alcohol. Dancing, Happily exclaiming about the party as some random guy held them by the waist. Grinding his hips against poob. Attempting to kiss them. 

That sent pest into a panicked and angry spiral as he instinctively punched the random dude so hard, his nose started to spit out blood as they fell to the floor, pest immediately clung onto Poob, who blew their party horn at them in a pleasant surprise.

"Pezttt!"

"Keep it." He tuned towards the injured man on the ground.

"What's your problem!?"

"I should be asking you the same thing. You HEATHEN." Pest scowled, grabbing his foot and slamming it against the other guys crotch, receiving a scream of pain.

"HHH....WHAT IS....WHO E-EVEN ARE YOU.."

"I'm their boyfriend. So scram before I started tearing into your intestines and slurp them up like a bowl of ramen. And make sure to impale your ugly head onto a STICK." He growled, baring his fangs as his eyes glowed, causing the either guy to yelp in fear and run away, holding his damaged crotch.

Poob still couldn't process what had happened as they were wayy past drunk, just swinging in pests arms as he angrily shoved everyone away, dragging Poob into the empty elevator and shutting it, slamming his fists onto the subway level.

Once the elevator had started to move again with the quiet, dainty music setting in. Pest started to clean up poob, making sure to button up their blouse and everything as Poob hiccuped and lightly clung onto pest.

"Are ya hic gona maek out now? mayb a lil tangooo?"

"No."

"Awwwhh why not? Otherz do that hic all the timeeee" Poob whined, causing pest to tense up and angrily pinch the bridge of his nose. 

Poob is menacing. Don't get him wrong. He wouldn't dare even insult Poob again after he'd witness them snap 4 people's neck in one sitting. But when Poob is drunk, they're vulnerable. Anyone who is drunk is vulnerable.

The fact this happens regularly? It just...breaks pests heart. It makes pest so angry. Not at Poob, but at everyone and everything.

He adjusted their party hat as he sat next to Poob, hugging him almost protectively. Feeling tears well up at his eyes as Poob snuggled into pests warm embrace. Pest leaned his head against poobs hair.

"Why? Why the FUCK do you keep wasting yourself like this?"

"Hic..huh?"

"...never mind." Pest figured there's no use scolding him in this way, drunk beyond the minds capacity and almost getting taken away. Where then they'd forget all this. He'd figured he'd talk to Poob when his mind clears.

The elevator doors opened to the subway, he grabbed Poob into it, waiting for the bullet train to pass by and hopefully stop.

He grabbed his phone and texted Dr.Retro

Hey.

Hey pest! Something's up?

Can you tell that freaky husband of yours to send a meteriote..rock..whatever to that one party house Poob keeps going to.

Huh? MR? Why?

There's sickos and freaks there. just please ask.

Ooooo gotcha..

Pest sighed before feeling Poob squirm up and kiss pest by the crook of his neck, earning a blush from him, he leaned over and just gave a quick peck at poobs forehead, not wanting to do anything drastic. His heart still feeling heavy even with the breeze of the train passing by and stopping to take them to their next destination.

..

((Sexual assault is the act of non-consensual sexual acts against a victim. It can come in many forms such as physical touch or impending words and it can happen to any gender. And it can even happen between family members.))

((This can also occur within drunk people. Especially at parties. A drunk person cannot give full content as their brain is altered in thinking and may not be able to comprehend the reality that is set in for them))

((This is considered taboo for many reasons, and while understandable, should be brought into a better light and representation to warn others of the impending danger lurking from all corners. This chapter was a means to represent and educate this matter. Do not take it in any other way.))

((Please be careful when going to parties. For spiked drinks are more common than you think. Watching out for sinking ice in a drink or the colors changing.))

((If you have experienced SA. No matter the time. Please call your local hotline by searching on google. And take your stance by saying no. Your experiences are valid no matter what they say. And your trauma holds meaning no matter how much they try to to invalidate it.))

((Love from many 🫶🏼))

PokraÄŤovat ve ÄŤtenĂ­

Mohlo by se ti lĂ­bit

168K 3.2K 44
Oof. What a time to be alive. Seeing your favorite creator turning into an absolute a-hole. It's a wibler scoot story. You know the drill. :p Pronoun...
6.8K 521 27
31 Chapters, 31 adorable prompts--PLEASE don't let me get addicted. -Smash (skipped) -Beach Day (skipped) -Timeskip (skipped) -"I miss you" -Angst -M...
812 1 35
▪︎THIS FANFICTION IS A JOKE!!!! I DON'T SHIP BEARS• Fool bear was always bullying Clown Bear... until something changed. all of a sudden. Warnings: •...
18.4K 142 36
Started 11/4/2021 Completed 31/10/2021 Weather it killing kids or screwing in a church dream and george love eachother. So i hope i can share the stu...