Life As Monsters: Male Reader...

Door TheSpectre21

Tensura x Male Godzilla Reader You and your buddy Satoru were going on about your day as usual before heading... Meer

Chapter 1: New Life+
Chapter 2: Even More Friends!
Chapter 3: Beginnings of a Growing Village
Chapter 4: First Impressions Are Important!
Chapter 5: Artisans Acquired & Special Guests
Chapter 6: For A Fellow Otherworlder
Chapter 7: Farewell, Friend
Chapter 8: The Enemy Is My New Friend?
Chapter 9: The Forest Begins to Move
Chapter 10: Incoming Threat
Chapter 11: The Battle in the Marshlands
Chapter 12: The End and Beginning of Things
Chapter 13: A Wild Demon Lord Appears!
Chapter 14: Guests From Afar
Chapter 15: Another Great Calamity Arrives
Chapter 16: A King's First Day In Charge
Chapter 17: These Delegation Meetings Will Be Peaceful...Right?
Chapter 18: Establishing Formalities Amongst Nations
Chapter 19: Paradise In Dwargon
Chapter 21: For The Sake Of Our Loved Ones
Chapter 22: Awakening
Chapter 23: The Price of Provoking The Kings of the Monsters
Chapter 24: Resurrection & Evolution
Chapter 25: Reunion & Rebirth
Chapter 26: Return
Chapter 27: Moving Forward
Chapter 28: A Meeting With Other Nation's Representatives
Chapter 29: The Counterattack Begins!
Chapter 30: One Night Massacre
Chapter 31: The Other Side of the Two Front War
Chapter 32: Dead Man's Act
Chapter 33: Making Peace With The Demon Lords
Chapter 33.5: The Scarlet Bond-Part 1
Chapter 33.5: The Scarlet Bond-Part 2

Chapter 20: A Devastating Blow

1.1K 63 21
Door TheSpectre21

A few days after formally making your alliance with Dwargon official and setting off back home with the good news, Rimuru left once again to the Kingdom of Engrassia to tend to his students that Shion left him with, leaving you in charge of your nation once again. You and Mai were making your rounds around town and just checking on the people seeing as there wasn't much to handle back at the main hall. Mai was laid nice and comfy on your back as you continued your nice mid-day stroll through the town, greeting citizens every now and then as the streets were booming with business and life.

"The weather is lovely today, isn't it, my Lord?" Mai hummed in relaxation.

"Yeah. Why don't we go get some dango?" You asked as Mai perked up at this.

"Really?! Yes, I'd love to!" Mai said as she flapped her wings cheerfully as you looked to see a shop that was selling the delicious food you were talking about.

"My Lord!" You heard from above as you and Mai turned to see Riza slowly descend to the ground and land in front of you two as she bowed her head. "Youm and his party have come to visit and are awaiting you in front of the main hall. Shion, Shuna, and Benimaru have already greeted them." Riza informed you.

"Youm's back already?" You said in surprise of his apperance in the nation again.

"Just when we were about to have a nice snack..." Mai slumped on your back with a saddened look.

"Sorry. We can eat after we deal with this." You apologized to her before turning to Riza. "Alright, let's go--!" You were about to tell Riza to join you in returning to the town hall, but a loud voice interrupted.

"Y/N!!! There you are!!" You jumped in surprise from the aggressive voice as you turned to see Honda walking out of the stall with sticks of Danga hanging from his mouth. "Nice timing! Fight me!!!" He declared with a confident grin.

"DANGO!!!" Mai yelled in awe from seeing the Dango that Honda was chewing on as stars formed in her eyes.

"S-Sorry, Honda, there's something I need to take care of..." You said slim hope of Honda accepting that answer.

"That can wait! OUR FIGHT CAN'T!! LET'S DO THIS!!!" Honda roared as he was causing a commotion.

"I'm really busy right now, but if you're trying to spar, I'm sure Hakurou is free somewhere..." You said as you walked off as Riza floated a bit above you and Mai was left hanging off your back dreaming about Dango.

"Huh? The ol' master? No way..." Honda muttered nervously as he shuttered at the thought of fighting Hakurou, imagining himself getting diced to pieces. "Huh?! H-Hey! Wait, damn it!" Honda yelled as he ran along trying to catch up with you.

After making your way back to town hall, you saw in the distance that Shuna and Shion were tending to Youm while Benimaru stood behind them, but what was different was the person stood next to Youm. A new face had arrived to town in the form of a green haired female, who wore a purple plain dress with a yellow cloth belt, and a long black robe with the hood down. On her forehead was a jewel of sorts, along with a necklace sporting another slightly larger size. You were surprised by a new face appearing, but decided that if she was with Youm, then she would be as good a guest as anyone.

"Hey, Youm! Back already?" You called out as you walked up to everyone while your gang stood behind you.

"Hey, Master." Youm waved back to you before gesturing to his female friend stood beside him. "This is our new ally, Mjurran. She's a wizard." Youm introduced you to her.

"Nice to meet you, Mjurran. I hope you enjoy your time here in our cozy little nation." You said to her as she bowed her head respectfully.

"Thank you." Mjurran said in gratitude before raising her head.

"Mjurran's going to be our consultant and military advisor to help us right against magic." youm explained Mjurran's role in his party.

"Oh, you must be very strong!" Shuna said with a kind tone.

"I wouldn't go that far..." Mjurran said before the sound of construction caught her attention as she turned to the work filled street behind her where she saw all kinds of decorations being hung and set up as workers set up stalls of various sorts. "Is there a festival?" Mjurran asked in wonder of all the work commotion as the rest of you smiled at the hard work being put in.

"No, Great Rimuru will be making his official return soon. We're preparing to celebrate that." Shuna explained as this was a piece of information Mjurran made sure to absorb into her thought process.

"Well, we still have things we need to do." Shion explained as her and Shuna were about to leave.

"Pardon us." Shuna excused themselves as they turned to leave, but she remembered something else. "Oh, and feel free to visit the hot spring later." Shuna suggested to her as Mjurran was confused.

"Hot spring?" Mjurran said in wonder of what that was.

"It's basically heaven in this world. I call it my second home aside from my real home." You said with a blissful look on your face.

"Right?" Mai asked Riza as the fire bird nodded in agreement.

"You'll feel much better after a good sweat!" Shuna said as this was strange to Mjurran, but she decided not to pry further.

"Thank you..." Mjurran said to her.

"Great Y/N." You heard Benimaru as you turned to him and he whispered into your ear.

"Oh, well, I guess some work has come up that needs my attention. Youm, make sure you show her a nice time while she's here." You said as you turned and followed Shuna and Shion inside as Mai and Riza followed.

"Leave it to me!" Youm called back to you with a thumbs up.

After giving Mjurran a formal meeting before letting her and Youm venture off to enjoy the area, you and your closest subordinates spent the rest of that afternoon getting official duties done. You, Mai and Riza were getting through the work just fine, though Honda and Lilia who weren't used to this type of boring work, the two of them were left with their heads spinning and mentally tired from all the reading they did. Once work was over and night befell the lands, Mai, Lilia, and Riza decided to head to the Hot Springs together for some nice monster-girl time together. The two of them made sure to clean themselves off thoroughly before they went over to the Hot Spring itself, and as they grew closer to the relaxing water bath, they noticed Shuna, Shion, and Mjurran had already arrived there and were relaxing in the bath.

"Oh, we weren't expecting you three to be here, what a surprise." Mai spoke up as she caught the attention of the girls in the bath.

"Mai, Riza, Lilia. Please, join us." Shuna said to them as Riza was the first to take a step into the relaxing, heated water.

"Hahhh, this is the thing I look forward to the most each day." Riza said as she slide down against the edge of the bath until only her neck, head, and the tops of her wings were poking out of the water.

"That's right, you said that you need to make sure your body stays at the right temperature." Lilia remembered as she submerged herself in the water until her head was the only thing above the bath.

"Yeah. Before I came here, I had to live in volcanoes and use their heat vents to stabilize my body heat. I'll admit, using the Hot Springs is slower, but the benefits of relaxation and health that come from these baths far outweigh the time it takes to recover. I almost feel like I get stronger after each soak." Riza said as she closed her eyes and let her body recharge.

"Thank goodness for Hot Springs." Mai said as she gently floated across the water lazily as she wound up in front of Shuna. "Right~?" Mai and Shuna said in unison before giggling in humor with one another.

"How about you, Mjurran-san?" Riza spoke up to the quiet Mjurran as the new girl looked towards the Rodan. "Do you find this rejuvenating, as well?" She asked as Mjurran lifted her hands out of the water and stared at the small pools in her palms as they ran down the sides.

"Yes. I've never experienced anything like this." Mjurran said as she lowered her hands back down into the water as a small smile crept onto her face. "It truly is a remarkable thing." She said sincerely as Riza felt content with that answer.

"I see." Riza finished with as she went back to relaxing, but a certain noise suddenly broke her from the blissful, relaxing trance she was trying to fall into.

"Anyway, that magic lady sure is amazing!" All the girls heard a voice from the men's side of the hot spring as they recognized it to belong to Gobta.

"Right? She's pretty hot, too." Youm's voice could be heard as well.

"No argument here. Wonder if she'd have my kid..." They also heard the voice that belonged to Grucius.

"Whoa, hold up! That ain't gonna happen! She works for me, y'know!" Youm's voice spoke in protest as the girls were in awe of what they were hearing, especially Mjurran.

"All's fair in love. To the swift go the spoils." Grucius said as Gobta took this to heart.

"To the swift go the spoils?! Got it!" Gobta yelled as he could be heard splashing around in the bath.

"Hey! Not you, too!" Youm said in irritation as the girls were in disbelief of the men.

"Those boys are unbelievable." Shuna said in a lower tone that couldn't be heard from the other side.

"Worry not, Princess Shuna! I'll give them an attitude adjustment by beating them until they cry!" Shion said with her fist raised out of the water.

"If you so wished, I could tie them down with some webs so they couldn't run away." Mai suggested to Shion while floating around in the bath.

"I'll help you with that." Mjurran spoke up in hopes of participating in teaching the boys a lesson, surprising all the other girls, but getting a laugh from them all.

"Yeah, we're counting on you, Mjurran!" Lilia exclaimed as all the girls shared a humorous laugh while enjoying the rest of their time in the Hot Springs, Mjurran herself especially as she found herself indulging in some fun whilst being in this nation.

After having some fun with the girls and getting a nice relaxing bath out of the night, Mai was out fluttering through the air as she was going head home for a night's rest. The adorable moth looked around to see the streets were empty, peaceful, and quiet as most citizens were asleep already and no one was working. Just as she was going to finish her midnight soar through the sky above town, Mai noticed something peculiar. Looking down, she saw you walking through the street on your own as you were heading in the direction of your own home, which was on the same street as Mai's. Your moth subordinate descended towards you as she called out for you to hear.

"My Lord!" You heard as you turned around to see Mai slowly float down and hover in front of you. "You aren't asleep yet?" She asked in wonder.

"I was just out for a little stroll, but I was going to head back right now." You said as you gestured her with your tail for her to ride on your back. "Here, I'll take you the rest of the way." You said to her as she was surprised a little, but felt happy as she gently perched on your back and you carried her to her home.

"What kept you awake, if I may ask?" Mai asked in curiosity.

"It's nothing. I just couldn't sleep." You said to her, but Mai could pick up on a sense of unease inside of you.

"Please, do not hide things from me, my Lord." Mai said as you stopped in your tracks and turned your head back to her. "I am your loyal servant until the end of everything. I will do everything in my power to help you and stand by your side. If there was anything I could ask of you, I would ask you be honest with me and let me share your burdens." She said as she crawled closer to your face as she pressed her soft, fluffy forehead against yours. "What is it that troubles you?" She asked.

"...I feel something is coming." You said as you pulled your head away and looked to the sky. "Something is calling out to me...Like it's challenging me. I can feel it deep in my soul." You said as this worried Mai.

"Something is calling you...?" Mai said in confusion.

"Yeah. I've been having dreams, also. Terrifying dreams..." You said as you continued walking to Mai's home as she listened to you.

"What were they about?" Mai asked in wonder of the dreams you were having.

"A terrible tragedy would happen, and I would lose all that were dear to me." You explained as Mai was now more worried about what you were going through. "I'm a Gojira. The last of an all mighty race of Super Monsters, claimed by some to be a God, a terrible one...In my dreams I see myself turn into that monster." You said as you remembered the rageful and horrifying Gojira that set the world ablaze in your dreams. "In my rage of losing the ones I love...I destroy the world..." You said as you came to a stop in front of Mai's house, but lowered your head a bit. "...The things I saw, they scare me." You said as Mai noticed your eyes begin to dimly shine red intermittently, signifying the emotional turmoil you were going through at the moment.

"You have nothing to fear, my Lord." Mai said as you turned your head back to her as she pressed her forehead against yours once again, and a gentle gold glow began shining off of her. "None of those things shall come to pass. I and everyone else who follows you, we will never disappear from your life. Even if you are a monster that brings about calamity, that isn't the person you chose to be." Mai spoke to you in such a gentle tone as her ability was beginning to put your heart and mind at ease as it triggered you to remember all the good things and beloved individuals you have in your life at this moment. "You are Y/N Tempest, one of our beloved leaders who has shown everyone kindness and compassion. No matter what you turn into, I will always believe that you will come back to us, no matter what. That is who you are." Mai said as the glow dimmed down and disappeared as you smiled at Mai.

"Thank you, Mai." You said with gratitude as you nuzzled into her and she returned the gesture before you slid open her door with your tail. "I think I'll be able to get some sleep now." You said as she floated off your body and went through her door as she stared back at you.

"Good night, my Lord." Mai said as you nodded to her.

"Good night, Mai." You said as you slid her door closed and continued ahead to return to your home.

Whilst you were walking through the empty street, a cold breeze blew through the area as you stopped for a moment and stared up at the moon. Closing your eyes, you heightened your senses as you felt something strange within the magicules surrounding your nation, like there was something off, as if the density or amount of magicules had suddenly greatly increased. However, with all the things that you were going through, it was hard to convince yourself something was going on around your home, and you chalked it up to imaginary threats or concerns as you went back home. Though these feelings of worry and concern would soon bubble over, as the next day came and...

"A group of fully armed humans?" Benimaru repeated in confusion as you, him, Souei, Souka, Rigurd, Mai, and Riza were gathered in the main office of the town hall in concern and confusion.

"What's the meaning of this?" You spoke in a concerned tone.

"Knights from the Kingdom of Falmuth. They're heading for Tempest. They number about one hundred." Souei reported his findings of this unknown group of humans heading to your nation.

"Their objective is unclear, but Falmuth appears to be preparing for war." Souka included as this situation was one that could not be ignored.

"This could mean trouble." Benimaru said as he was in deep contemplation of what response you all would take.

"Very true." Rigurd said as he turned to you. "Great Y/N, where is Great Rimuru?" He asked in wonder.

"He should be back soon." You said as Rigurd had something to suggest.

"Perhaps we should not await his return, but contact him now." Rigurd suggested as you nodded in agreement.

"Alright, I'll try and get him now." You said as you were about to attempt Thought Communication, but everyone's and your attention were pulled to the crystal ball on the table when an unclear voice was heard.

"Ple... ...spond." You all heard as you turned to the crystal ball and saw Albis in the image that seemed to be getting interrupted by some unknown force. "Please respond. I am one of the Beastketeers of the Animal Kingdom of Eurazania, Albis the Golden Serpent." Albis announced herself on the crystal ball.

"Albis?!" Rigurd said in shock of her sudden contact.

"Albis, this is Y/N from Tempest. Has something happened?" You asked her in wonder of why she would contact you all through this form of communication.

"Y/N Tempest. I must ask a favor. I want Tempest to take in people of my kingdom as refugees." Albis asked of you as this was shocking.

"Huh? What do you mean Refugees? What's happened over there?" You asked in concern of Eurazania.

"In one week, Eurazania will go to war." Albis informed as this was grave news.

"War? Are you serious? Which nation is your enemy?" You asked as you began thinking up how to support Eurazania.

"Not a nation. We will face...the Demon Lord Milim." Albis said as the reveal of their enemy made your heart sink to your stomach with shock.

"What?!" Everyone else in the room gasped.

"Milim?! Why?!" Mai asked in shock as she could only remember the sweet, innocent Milim that she grew to know, and couldn't imagine her in a war.

"W-Wait! What's the meaning of--!" Benimaru tried to gather more information, but the connection was beginning to cut out.

"Ple..." Albis tried getting her last wishes through, but her words were cutting out. "...beg of... ...ou." Were the final sounds you heard from her transmission before it was ended abruptly and the crystal ball image faded away.

"Milim...Why?" You muttered as your breaths became heavy and your mind was beginning to turn cloudy.

Just as you were trying to contemplate what was happening with Eurazania, a strange feeling came over you as it felt like something was calling out to you from the forest. You stood up and stared out the window to the woods afar as you closed your eyes to try and focus your hearing.

"My Lord?" Mai said with worry as everyone stared at you in silence for a few moments before you opened your eyes.

"Benimaru." You spoke up as he knelt down beside you.

"Yes?" Benimaru asked.

"There's something I have to check out." You said as he raised his head in confusion.

"Huh? What is it? We could send Souei and--!" Benimaru was cut off when you spoke back up.

"No, Souei won't be able to check out what it is I feel, and I don't want him caught in whatever's out there. There's something that's too dangerous for you all to handle together." You said as you turned to him. "I'm the only one who can take care of this. I need you to be here to defend our people." You said as he lowered his head.

"Yes, sir. I'll do everything within my power to keep our nation safe." Benimaru said as you turned to Mai who looked concerned.

"...I'll be back." You said to her.

"Yes...Take care. And come back soon." Mai said as you nodded before quickly walking out of the room.

After making your way out of the hall, you were about to break out into a sprint, but before you could, someone called out to you.

"Lord Y/N!" You heard as you turned to see Lilia walking towards you with Honda in town behind her. "I found him slacking off so I brought him to you so you could give him an earful!" She said with a cheerful smile as Honda seemed annoyed.

"Ugh! Shut up! No one's listening to you!" Honda yelled at the Baragon beside him.

"Huh?! What do you mean?! Lord Y/N's listening clearly!" Lilia barked back as the two were irritated at each other and got face to face in annoyance.

"Honda." You spoke up as the annoyed Ankylosaur turned to you with an irked face.

"Huh? Whaddya want?" Honda asked before growing a surprised look in his eye when he saw how serious you looked.

"Look after everyone while I'm gone. I'll be back soon." You said to him as Lilia seemed confused and concerned from how you sounded.

"Hmph, that's all?" Honda said as Lilia looked at him in confusion. "No need to wet yourself. There's no one here in this nation that's stronger than me." He said as you two shared a serious look as if a silent conversation were going on between you two that Lilia couldn't understand.

"Thank you..." You said before taking off as the two of them watched you leave towards the forest.

"What was that about--?" Lilia was going to ask, but Honda spoke loudly.

"Let's go make our rounds, twerp." Honda said as he walked off in another direction.

"Huh?! Who are you calling a twerp?!" Lilia yelled as she caught up to him and began saying taunts back to the Ankylosaur, but Honda let her rant as he glanced in the direction you were going off in as he could feel in his belly, something was going on.

After making your way through the forest, the feeling in the back of your mind was growing stronger and stronger as it felt like something dangerous was up ahead. It had been some time since you left town and went deep into the forest before you ran out into a clearing and came to a stop as you felt this area was the place you needed to reach. There was something off about this clearing, as the air felt strange and fuzzy, almost as if electricity was running through the clearing you were in. Your senses were on edge and you looked around trying to figure out what was going on in this area.

"Mother." You called out to her with your thoughts.

"Be on guard. There's something familiar about this feeling, but I can't quite remember. All I know is that it's dangerous." Malenia warned you.

You stood around in the center of the open field for a few minutes, waiting to see what would happen, and at the last moment, you sensed something coming from above as you quickly turned and dove away. From out of no where in the air, a bright light suddenly came crashing down into the ground as it sent a powerful shockwave and a few bolts electricity through the area, shaking the entire area as you turned around in shock of what happened. There were strange noises coming from the dust cloud where the object landed as you stared to see what it was, and three silhouettes of long objects slowly rose up from the smoke before your eyes widened in shock as three lights flashed in front of you. Three beams of electricity flew out from the smoke and struck you, making you roar in pain as you were sent sliding across the ground before getting pushed down. The electrical beams stopped as a pair of wings spread from the shadows and the smoke began clearing, revealing a golden color of each part of your assailant. You groaned and growled as you forced yourself back to your feet, staring in anger as the dust cleared to reveal your opponent, a three-headed golden dragon.

"You're the strongest one I sensed amongst all those monsters in that nation. I must assume you are their leader." The golden dragon spoke in a female's voice as you noticed the shackles around each neck as the chains clanged every now and then.

"Why do this? You don't have to do this." You said to this monster.

"I'm sure I wouldn't want to do this, but..." The dragon trailed off as it raised its heads up and spread its wings intimidatingly as you noticed it was quite a bit bigger than you. "...I have to do it!" She said before unleashing more golden beams from her mouth, forcing you to dive out of the way as the beams tore through the ground, creating chains of explosions.

"Is this even possible?" Malenia's voice rang in your head as you slid across the ground.

"What's wrong?" You asked your mother with your thoughts.

"That's a Ghidorah." Malenia said as you were more confused.

"You know something about them?" You asked her as your mother remembered fighting one from the past.

"Yeah, we were natural born enemies. You could say they rivaled us on which of our species ruled during my time. Another Super Monster species!" Malenia explained the danger this dragon was capable of as she turned her three heads towards you. "Not good! Counter!" She yelled as you charged up and your spines flashed.

You and the Ghidorah roared before unleashing your beams, colliding against one another as a beam clash broke out between you two. You were unleashing a heavy amount of magicules that you weren't used to as it felt like you were being drained drastically from using so much power. Visibly on the Ghidorah, she seemed to be in the same position as you from using an unusual amount of power. Your Atomic Breath and her beams of electricity went back and forth until neither of them could hold out any longer, and a reaction occurred in the middle, creating a massive explosion that sent both you and her flying and falling to the ground. You were dazed and felt your head spinning as your vision slowly tried returning to normal. After a few moments of getting your bearings together, you were able to get yourself to your feet. Turning around to see what happened to your enemy, the Ghidorah also managed to force herself to her feet, glaring at you as it seemed she was ready for another round.

"This isn't gonna be good..." You said as you prepared yourself for an attack, and the Ghidorah spread her wings out in an intimidating fashion once again.

"Be careful!" Malenia warned you.

"Right!" You responded as you roared while charging towards the Ghidorah as she let out a fierce screech as well as this battle raged on.

Meanwhile, Back At The Capital City of Tempest

Whilst you were engaged in some form of battle, everything back in the city was continuing as normal while Mai joined Shuna and Shion in walking around and was checking on everyone to make sure nothing was going wrong. Your moth aid was still worried about you, but not wanting to be a disappointment or burden to you, she stayed as tough as she could for the sake of everyone. However, things wouldn't stay peaceful like she had hoped as a strange commotion was going on nearby, where a crowd was gathered and strange whispers were going around about a goblin touching someone inappropriately. The three girls all nodded to one another to check things out, and whilst they were maneuvering through the crowd, a certain voice spoke up amongst everyone.

"What's all the fuss over here?" Gobta's voice could be heard as Mai hovered over the crowd to see him walking over on his wolf where Gobzo was stood off against three humans, and he was being pressured greatly.

"Humans?" Mai thought as she took note of each of them who seemed involved, one woman and two men, from the looks of their clothes and baggage, were outsiders who were new to this nation.

"What's going on, Gobzo?" Gobta asked as he stopped in front of his friend.

"I-I..." Gobzo was unsure of how to explain the confusing situation he was in to his friend.

"You're always up to something, aren't you?" Gobta said while gently tapping Gobzo with his fist before hopping off his wolf in front of the girl who was accusing him. "Sorry about this. I'll teach him a lesson." Gobta said while lowering his and Gobzo's head down in an apologetic manner.

"But...Gobta, I didn't..." Gobzo muttered as he was extremely nervous and scared of this situation.

"I know you didn't, but that doesn't make any difference. Once they suspect you, you've already lost." Gobta said aloud as everyone heard him, especially Gobzo's accuser.

"Y-You believe me, Gobta?" Gobzo asked in surprise.

"You shouldn't even have to ask." Gobta said with a reassuring smile as this broke Gobzo.

"I'll follow you forever!" Gobzo declared his loyalty to his close friend as he hugged him tightly with gratefulness.

"Hey, c'mon! You're suffocating me!" Gobta said while trying to get Gobzo off him, but the human girl was not having any of this.

"W-Wait, what's going on?! Are you trying to say I'm lying?!" The human girl said in anger.

"What? That's not what it sounded like?" Gobta asked as he thought the human girl was too foolish to understand what he meant.

"H-How dare you, you stupid Goblin?! You've got some nerve underestimating me!" The human girl yelled in rage as she pointed at Gobzo in fury. "Why do you believe him?! You didn't see what happened!" She yelled at him.

"I mean, who wouldn't believe their own friend?" Gobta said in defense of his stance.

"Get real! You think I'm gonna accept a reason like that?!" The human girl yelled and whined.

"Gobzo here is only interested in Shion, anyway." Gobta suddenly put Gobzo on the spot with his secret as Gobzo was shocked. "She's like...You wouldn't believe it!" Gobta said while trying to explain Shion's amazing and curvy body. So there's no way he'd try to touch a little girl like you." Gobta gave a brutally honest reality check to this human girl who was left speechless while Gobzo stood there mortified.

"Hey, no fair! That was a secret!" Gobzo complained to his savior.

"Little late for that. Everyone knows." Gobta said as this left Gobzo shocked.

"Wh-Who's 'everyone'?" Gobzo asked nervously.

"Everyone means everyone. Just give up, Gobzo." Gobta referred to everyone around them.

"I was gonna follow you forever! Not anymore!" Gobzo revoked his previous statement as he furiously stomped the ground in embarrassment as the crowd broke out in laughter, but the human girl and her male companions were not laughing, and she was boiling over with anger.

"G-Give me a break, you scumbags! Don't underestimate me!" The human girl yelled as she raised her finger in anger. "You can all..." She trailed off as Gobta and Gobzo looked at her in confusion, and Mai sensed something strange. "Die!" The girl yelled as she unleashed the Unique Skill: Bewilder, making the crowd surprised as her friends grinned.

"Oh, boy." The male with spiky black hair hummed.

"Now she's done it." The other male with brown hair put a hand to his face in humor.

"That's what you get!" The girl said with an excited grin, before she and her companions grew confused when nothing happened and everyone burst into laughter once more while Gobta and Gobzo were left dumbfounded. "No way...Why aren't they dying?" She said in disbelief as her and her friends looked around in confusion.

"I see." Shuna's voice entered the conversation as everyone turned towards where it was coming from.

"Clear the way!" Mai ordered from above as the crowd cleared a path for Shuna and Shion to approach.

"That's a skill that converts your voice into a wavelength that interferes with brain waves." Shuna explained the Unique Skill to everyone as she and Shion stopped a few feet away while Mai descended to hover just above them. "It's truly a dreadful power, so its use is forbidden in this country." Shuna said as the human girl stood in disbelief.

"That girl negated my Bewilder ability?!" The human girl thought in shock as she stepped back from the intense stare Shuna was giving her.

"It seems you three are not a good fit for this country. Please leave now." Shuna politely ordered the three humans to leave.

"No way...I don't believe it!" The human girl muttered as she collapsed to her knees. "She's like...some kind of beast..." She thought as her will was completely crushed, but the sound of bags hitting the ground caught everyone's attention as her companions stepped beside her.

"Oh, so that's the attitude you're gonna give us, huh?" Her male friend with the spiky black hair said. "Fine. If that's what you want, I'll take you on for real." He said with confidence while the sword wielding human stood firmly next to his companion and he grinned while staring at Shuna. "I'll make her my slave. I'll torture her until she cries and begs for forgiveness." He thought with excitement as he licked his lips.

"You sleaze." Shion called him out as the black haired one was taken aback for a moment. "Your filthy thoughts are written all over your face." She said as she stepped forward in front of Shuna as Mai also lowered herself closer to the Kijin Princess. "If you quietly leave this city right now, I'll overlook this." Shion offered him an out, despite his vile intentions. "However, if you refuse to comply..." She trailed off as she reached for her blade on her back and the rest was implied as the human male grinned excitedly.

"Sounds like fun! If you wanna interfere, I'll gladly crush you!" The black haired male said while bouncing into a fighting stance as this caused the crowd to panic and disperse.

"I see...It seems you won't understand until you've been given a beating." Shion said as she placed her blade with the tip against the ground. "Very well. I'll take you on." She said as the human male with the sword whistled in amusement, confusing Gobta and Gobzo.

"If that's how it is, I guess I'll do whatever I want, too." The sword wielding human said with amusement as he unveiled his sheathed blade from its cloth cover. "I've actually been wanting to test out this power." He said while unsheathing his blade with a sadistic grin. "Heh. I can't wait to see what my Severer is capable of." The human said as he was ready to unleash his unique skill.

"This isn't good." Gobta said as he pulled out his blade in defense. "Gobzo, you keep Princess Shuna and Mai safe!" He ordered.

"G-Got it!" Gobzo said as he ran off towards the two girls, and the sword wielding human cackled while activating another skill, All Seeing Eye.

"Ahahahaha! My power won't lose to that crone Hinata, much less to a small fry like you!" The sword wielding human yelled as he and his companion attacked Gobta and Shion.

Meanwhile, Back With You
Play Song

Link: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_2IUwpNp0hM
Title: TRAITOR

"DAMMIT!!!" You yelled as you slammed your body against the Ghidorah, sending sparks flying as your armored skin and hers were like metal scraping against one another.

"GIVE IT UP ALREADY!!!" The Ghidorah yelled as she propped herself on her two tails and raised her legs before kicking you with both her feet.

"AAAAGH!!" You yelled as you were sent crashing to the ground.

"Gravity Beams!" The Ghidorah unleashed more beams from her three mouths as they tore up the ground before striking you.

You roared in pain as the Gravity Beams surged all over your body like burning hot wires, and they dragged you around the ground. The Ghidorah sent you sliding into trees and nearby rocks, dragging you deep through the dirt as you wailed and roared in pain.  The Ghidorah screeched as she swung her heads upwards, making the Gravity Beams raise you into the air before flinging you into a pile of rocks, creating a huge crash as dust filled the area you were thrown in. Staring in the direction she flung you, the Ghidorah watched as you slowly crawled out from the rubble and tried to stand, only to slump back on your face.

"S-She's unreal..." You thought in shock as you could barely move your head to look at her as she remained in her place, watching you. "Not only that...I feel like my power's been drained..." You could barely move your body as your tail twitched while trying to rise up, only for it to fall limp. "M-Mother...the gigantification.." You suggested to your mother.

"We can't do it...Your magicules have fallen too low to even attempt the transformation." Malenia explained with worry.

"D-Damn it...I can't get in contact...with Rimuru either...! Something's blocking the connection...!" You thought as you groaned and growled in pain.

"You're feeling drained of power, right?" The Ghidorah spoke as you glared at her while huffing breaths on the ground. "My Gravity Beams not only manipulate your body, but they absorb your magicules, also. You can't win." She said to you.

"W-What are you...?" You muttered weakly while trying to get back to your feet shakily.

"I am Iris. The last surviving Ghidorah. And you?" The three headed golden dragon named Iris asked.

"Y-Y/N...Tempest..." Was all you said to her.

"I see. I commend you for making it this far against me." Iris said as she began walking over to you.

"Why..." You muttered as she stopped a few steps away from you in wonder. "Why are you...doing this...?" You asked as she couldn't ignore the cold feeling of the shackles around her necks.

"...It's not like I wanted to do this..." Iris muttered as you looked up at her in wonder. "This isn't the life I wanted...But it's the one I have to follow if I wanna live." Iris said with a pained and frustrated voice. "If killing you or your people is the only way I can survive that man...I have to do it..." She said as your eyes turned with worry and fear.

"My...people...?" You said in confusion, only to be caught off guard when there was a loud noise coming from the direction of your city.

Turning your eyes, you saw a sphere of purple light erupt into the sky and grow extremely large, big enough to enshroud your entire city. After that barrier of light was erected though, a pyramid of blue magic suddenly formed over the first barrier, engulfing as this was something you felt was horribly wrong.

"E-Everyone..." You muttered in worry as you forced your body to stagger itself to its feet and you began hobbling in the direction of home, but yelled in pain as Gravity Beams struck you in the back, knocking you down.

"You won't be able to recover from those wounds...Farewell, Y/N Tempest." Iris said as she spread her wings and took to the sky.

You clawed at the ground as you tried getting back home, surges of the Gravity Beam still occurring over your body as the damage was unbelievably severe. You pushed yourself up to your feet against a tree and hobbled back as pieces of your spines were crumbling bit by bit from the previous attack you received. After somehow managing to garner enough strength, you made it to the barrier that surrounded your home, but too much time had passed and night had enshrouded the lands, but the lights from the flames lit the area up as you could feel lives being snuffed out. Trying to muster strength, you began trying to charge up an Atomic Breath, but surges of the Gravity Beam went off, causing you to yell in pain and collapse. 

"P-Please...I need strength..." You thought in despair as your body quivered from the writhing pain that surged throughout it.

Whilst you were down on the ground though, you could sense your friends were still alive, but something was horribly wrong. Near the center of the city where most of the fighting was taking place, Lilia found herself in a terrible position where she was forced to carry an unresponsive Mai by dragging her by one of her burnt wings with her mouth, and she was badly injured as well with a bleeding leg. Lilia had tears streaming down her eyes as she tried running away with Mai in tow, but she could barely move. Ahead of her were the limp bodies of Shion who had her horn broken, and a little goblin girl that was wrapped in Shion's arms, unresponsive. Lilia did her best to get them, but it was proving futile as a hoard of human knights that had invaded the city before the barriers went up were moving towards them.

"In accordance with human law, we are here to assist all of you innocent citizens! Don't let a single one of these monsters live!!" A high ranking knight called out as the hoard of knights moved closer to Lilia as screams and cries of horror echoed through the city.

"Why?! Why is this happening--AH!" Lilia cried as her leg gave out and she fell down, dropping Mai in front of her. "Our strength suddenly vanished when those barriers came up...Who could've done this?!" She thought as the sound of metal boots stopped behind her and she turned in horror when she saw a knight with his sword raised above his head.

"DIE, VILE BEAST!!!!!" The knight roared with fury as she closed her eyes.

"SOMEONE SAVE US!!!!!" Lilia's voice echoed through the area as a moment later, there was a loud sound of steel colliding against something incredibly hard, and the pain that she anticipated never came.

"You really are annoying!" Lilia's eyes opened in shock when she recognized the voice and turned to see Honda had protected her with his hardened spiky shelled back.

"H-Honda...san!" Lilia quivered as tears rolled down her eyes.

"ORRRRAAAA!!!!!!!" Honda roared in rage as he used his tail to smash into the knight, killing him instantly and sending him flying into a burning pile of fire.

"W-What the hell is that?!" A knight said in shock as Honda turned towards them with rageful, strained eyes.

"You damned humans..." Honda huffed angrily as there were visible signs of battle wounds on him, scratches and cuts on the parts where his armor didn't cover.

"Do not fear it!! it's just the same as all of them! Slay the damned beast!!!" The knight in charge of this platoon ordered as the humans roared in fury.

"Honda-san, there's too many! We need to run!" Lilia said as she grabbed onto Mai's body once again.

"They'll just catch up to us..." Honda said as his tone changed, making Lilia worry as she turned back to see him glancing at her with a small smile. "...I'm sorry for everything I've done to you. At least like this, I can make up for it all." He said as Lilia began crying as she knew what he was about to do.

"Honda-san...please don't! I need you!" Lilia cried out to him, but he only turned back towards the humans as his mind was set.

"I'll buy you some time. Good luck, twerp." Honda said as he closed his eyes and prepared himself. "Y/N...I know I've always been a pain in the ass, and I'm sure I've annoyed the hell out of everyone here. It was the only way I knew how to interact after joining this place. However, ever since I came here and got to watch everyone..." His mind filled with all the joyous moments that people had around him, as he longed for a moment like this himself. "...I felt that anger and rage that's running my soul every day start to dwindle away and fill with something else. Something that I couldn't explain until now..." He thought as he watched the knights march towards him and he firmly planted all his feet on the ground. "You set me straight and brought me to a home...This place is my home, and these bastards are destroying everything...!" Honda thought as his rage that he was beginning to suppress had begun to boil over from inside him as his body trembled from all the anger he felt at that moment.

"Look after everyone while I'm gone." Those words echoed through his mind as he breathed out hot breaths from his nostrils.

"I'll live up to your expectations of me. You can count on that, my Lord!" Honda thought with pride as he unleashed a powerful roar that sent a shockwave through the area and towards the knights, frightening them.

"H-Here it comes!!" One of the knights yelled.

"FOOLISH HUMANS!!!!! PREPARE TO FALL VICTIM TO MY WRATH!!!!! I AM HONDA!!!!!!!! KILLER OF THE LIVING!!!!!!!" Honda roared as he charged forward as fast as he could towards them.

Honda roared and let out ear piercing screeches as he bounced off the ground and curled into a spiky death ball and began flying through the hoard of knights, killing them on impact as he sent them flying all over the place. After losing momentum, he uncurled from a ball and landed on his four feet, sliding along the street as he used his tail to smash into the knights, sending them flying into the buildings on either side of him. The knights would try to slash him with their swords, but upon impact against his shell, their blades would shatter and they would be met with a sudden death from the heavy strikes Honda would deal out, despite the effects of the barriers, but a few blades would manage to slip through and cut him from time to time. Seeing that he was nearing the boss of these knights, Honda increased his speed as fast as he could and leaped into the air as the captain of the knights watched him with an unphased look. 

"BURN IN THE DEEPEST PITS OF HELL...HUMAN!!!!!!!!" Honda roared as he dove towards the knight captain for a devastating blow.

However, just before Honda could kill the leader of this hoard of knights, his eyes widened when he felt a sharp pain form at the base of his stomach. The Ankylosaur slowly entered a shocked state as he looked down to see a knight wielding a long spear, and he had plunged himself onto the weapon as his blood slowly trickled down the polearm. Lilia watched with horrified eyes as more spears and blades surrounded Honda and pointed towards his underbelly, the place he was most vulnerable.

"HONDA-SAN!!!" Lilia screamed in horror as the sound of flesh being pierced was the only thing heard in the area.

Upon hearing the horrifying scream of terror, your felt something snap inside of you as your hear began racing and your breaths hitched. There was a strange and eerie feeling coming from within you as your senses dulled and you began blacking out. Your eyes began shining bright red and your spines flashed as a blue aura began surrounding your body.

"Y/N? What's wrong? What's happening?!" Malenia called out to you as the world in your mind began turning dark.

"Power..." Malenia heard this word be uttered in your mind as she looked around to see if you appeared in your own thoughts.

"Y/N! Stay with me!" Malenia said in a panic.

"I need...power..." Your voice echoed throughout the void of your mind, but something chilling came moments after your words.

"I see." Malenia tensed up the moment another voice had responded to you as she turned to the darkness that was filling your mind. "...It's time." The unknown voice spoke as Malenia saw a blue light begin to glow in your mind, scaring her.

"What is that...?" Malenia wondered as the world of your mind which she inhabited turned dark, and a terrifying feeling began to fill the void and she felt herself become enshrouded in darkness.

After a strange phenomenon began taking place inside of your body, outside you had suddenly been encased in a strange egg of sorts pulsed a dim blue light every few moments. With all the death and destruction you were surrounded by, your worst nightmares were coming to fruition as the attack and devastation dealt to your nation was a trigger of sorts to commence a change within you, and from the look of things, this calamity that befell your nation was far from over.

Ga verder met lezen

Dit interesseert je vast

36.1K 1K 33
Arthur, our resident Earthian suddenly gets reincarnated in Overlord's Earth 2138 1 year after the release of Yggdrassil the best VRMMORPG. Knowing t...
43.6K 2.4K 16
▂▂▂▂▂ 『 𝐘𝐎𝐔 𝐓𝐀𝐊𝐄 𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐍𝐂𝐄𝐒 𝐅𝐎𝐑 𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐋𝐎𝐕𝐄 𝐘𝐎𝐔 𝐃𝐄𝐒𝐄𝐑𝐕𝐄 』 ▂▂▂▂▂ On a person's 18th birthday, a counter rev...
89.7K 4.7K 83
"You were gunna leave your friends to die, right? It's only natural, no delinquent would fight a hopeless battle in the face of death." You once thou...
38.3K 1K 17
As the title says, it's a Benimaru x reader insert I DO NOT OWN "that time i got reincarnated as a slime" None of the pictures in this story are mine