Fanaa

By Rainaloveforever

Tara and Ibrahim story. What happens when love turned into Obsession? This is not an obsession to ruin her, T... More

Character Aesthetics
Prologue
The Heaven
Chapter 2: Extraordinary Passion
Chapter 3: The Maze of Devil
Chapter 4: Caging the Bird
Chapter 5: His Biggest Desire
Chapter 6: First Smile
Chapter 7: Token of Appreciation
Chapter 9: A New Happiness
Chapter 10: Black Shadow of Obsession
Chapter 11: The Proposal
Chapter 12: Violated
Chapter 13: His Ultimatum
Author's note
Chapter 14: Only I can save you
Chapter 15: The Storm
Chapter 16: Kiss me
Chapter 17: First Night
Chapter 18: Attack
Chapter 19: Gentle
Author's note
Chapter 20: The first rain of love
Chapter 21: His Beastly Obsession
Chapter 22: Rude
Chapter 23: Her Grumpy Husband
Chapter 24: His Limitless Craving
Chapter 25: One Step Closer
Chapter 26: Some memories are bigger than life
Chapter 27: Special Woman
Chapter 28: A Black Cloud
Chapter 29: Office Romance
Chapter 30: Her Yearning
Chapter 31: I'm All Yours
Chapter 32: The beginning of their love

Chapter 8: Her Intoxicating effect

6.3K 727 259
By Rainaloveforever

Tamara, Manjari and Latika got ready for the meeting. They were walking by the camp where the health check up was going. They find Tara still busy in the camp with patients.

It's already evening.

"Do you want to have some fun girls?"

Tamara asked her friends.

Then she walked inside the camp.

"Hey Tara..."

Tara looked at them in confusion. She was shocked after seeing their dressing. They were loaded with heavy make ups and wearing stylish cloths.

"We are going to the Bungalow... Actually I want to inform you that Nawab Saab said Dr. Nidhi to bring you....we three girls are not enough you know... that's why Dr. Nidhi called me...your phone was out of reach"

Tara took her phone. She didn't get any texts or calls from Dr. Nidhi.

"But...."

"Listen, we don't have much time...if you want to come, just follow us... otherwise come alone"

Tamara turned her face to leave.

"Wait... Actually.... Didn't you see Nawab Saab instructed to bring smart interns..I mean... I'm a bit..reserved.,.and I don't know what kind of meeting is going there..."

"Listen,,If you don't want to come that's fine....Nawab Saab will insult Dr. Nidhi for that...and I don't think she deserves such insult"

"Okay...at least let me call Dr. Nidhi first"

Tara immediately connected the call. Tamara closed her eyes in tension.

Dr. Nidhi picked up the call immediately.

"Tara, where is Tamara and other girls? The meeting will start any minute...please...tell them to come quick"

"Mam...you called..."

"Listen Tara, i don't have much time...Just tell them to come fast"

Nidhi disconnected the call immediately.

Tamara looked at Tara in tension.

"Okay I'm coming with you"

Tara finally said.

A very evil smirk played on Tamara's lips. It will be too much fun to witness Tara's misery tonight.

She smiled proudly and winked at her team.

.................

They all reached the bungalow. Tara was feeling so nervous while Tamara and her friends were looking so excited.

Tara become awestruck after seeing the Bungalow. It's in the middle of hills. The beauty of this place is heavenly. She kept looking at the surrounding with surprise and curiousity.

"Listen, we are going in...You stay here..when I will call you, only then come inside.."

Tamara said.

Tara nodded her head. She doesn't want to go inside. She is better here.

Tamara and her friends walked inside the Bungalow. Tara walked inside the forest. She sat under a tree and looked around. Her nervousness was gone now. A small smile played on her lips. This is serene.

The birds are chirping. A soft wind is touching her face. She can smell the wildness of nature. This is really blissful. She looked at the hills. It felt like they are protecting her in this wild nature. She hugged her knees and started to hum a song softly.

She didn't realise how the time passed. Suddenly she heard some muffled cry. She got alert instantly.

She looked around in fear. Who is crying?

She followed the sound and walked towards the back side of the Bungalow. The sound is coming from here. She walked in tension. Some girls are crying.

She reached near a window. She looked inside and got dumbstruck after seeing the thing.

Many men are sitting inside. They all are looking very rich. Ibrahim is sitting on a throne.

A disgust ran through her whole body after seeing those men. They all are looking so dirty and horny. They are making some dirty signs by their hands and laughing.

Tara slowly craned her neck and her breathing stopped in fear.

Tamara, Manjari and Latika were standing on their undergarments and crying.

Few transgender women were also present there. They were abusing Tamara and other two girls.

The way they are abusing those girls were very evil and inhuman.

"Clap like this...cmon clap like us..."

One of the transgender woman pinched Tamara's ass. Another woman touched her breasts.

"Wow..so soft... c'mon..why are you hiding this? Is it made of silicon?"

All the men and those transgenders laughed out loudly after hearing that woman's remark.

"Yes Baby...come to us naked.. c'mon"

One of the man said by making a very vulgar sign.

Tamara, Manjari and Latika were crying furiously by joining their hands.

"Please let us go.....please....."

Ibrahim was sipping his drink slowly.

"Please Nawab Saab...forgive us..."

Ibrahim placed his drink aside.

"Go and lick their shoes first"

He pointed towards those transgenders. Tamara and her friends started to cry so much. Embarrassment and shame were covering their faces. They are trying to hide their bodies by their hands.

"We want to fuck them Nawab Saab"

A middle aged man said.

"They are not who*es..you can go and fuck some who*es...I have arranged them for you"

Ibrabim said.

"At least tell them to give us blow*bs"

One of the man said.

"We will pay them..."

Tamara and those girls are now licking those transgenders shoes. One of the transgender woman grabbed Tamara's hair and picked her up forcefully.

"She will definitely suck your cock...look, she looks like a born who*e..."

Again all started to laugh.

Tara felt dizzy after seeing all these humiliations. She took back steps. She was feeling like throwing up.

Her breathing is abnormal. Tears were shedding uncontrollably from her eyes. She can't even imagine all these. Noone deserves such humiliations.

Suddenly her legs got tripped into something and she directly landed on her face. She covered her mouth in fear.

Suddenly she heard footsteps and within a second she find Ibrahim standing in front of her with a shocking gaze.

An extreme level of fear and disgust ran through her spine after seeing him. She looked at him in fear and hate both. He is not a human for sure.

"What are you doing here?"

He gritted out while taking his steps near her. He was looking so furious. He didn't expect her to be here. He got tensed and angry at the same time. He never wanted her to witness this.

But after seeing her face, he understood that she has seen the drama.

"I have asked you something"

His tone was strict and filled in pure irritation.

Tara went numb. She didn't find any words to say. Her mind was only screaming to run away and save herself. This monster can make her do those vile things which he was applying on Tamara.

Ibrahim's gaze fell on her forehead. He become so tensed after seeing a scratch on her forehead. A drop of blood was there.

"You have hurt yourself..."

He held her elbow and make her stand.

Tara was trembling like a leaf. He saw her state and cursed mentally. She has seen everything!

"Come..
You need to treat this"

He pulled her with him.

Tara's eyes widened in terror. He will surely throw her in middle of those men. She got so much terrified that she lost her senses totally. Within a second she hide her face on his back by clutching his jacket and cried out in fear.

"Please... don't...do...this..to me....I..never...wanted to..come..here..I followed your command but.....someone....misguided....me...please..... Nawab Saab.... I'm begging....you"

Ibrahim was stunned.

His heart started to beat furiously. He has never expected to be hugged by her like this.

She is literally clutching his jacket like kid and pressing her head on his back. This gesture appeared heavenly to him.

He became speechless. How badly he wanted to hide her on his chest and whisper so many beautiful words on her ears.

He left her elbow. He is beyond amused. She is still clutching him and crying so much.

"I'm sorry.... I'm so...sorry...."

Suddenly he felt her hold getting loose on him. He immediately turned towards her and grabbed her unconscious form. Her head was fallen back. His arms were snaking around her thin waist. Her hair was cascading down and effortlessly kissing the ground.

He got so mesmerized with her beauty that he forget to even blink. Tears were shimmering down the side of her eyes and vanishing inside the thick locks of her hair. Her lips are parted a bit. Her arms were hanging freely. She is exactly looking like a sleeping Beauty right now.

Her beauty capture his soul at this moment. He totally lost the last ounce of control in him.

Within a second he pulled her petite form closer to his hard frame. He wrapped his one arm around her neck and the very next second he crashed his lips on her parted warm lips.

That was it.

He started sucking her lips insanely.

He felt out of this world. By closing his eyes he felt the moment through his whole existence. The time stopped for him.

His whole body danced in pure joy and excitement. He kissed her possessively. He knew that it's wrong to do this when she is unconscious but he couldn't control his urge anymore.

She literally invited him with her cuteness. She is an angel who is attracting him beyond the point of insanity.

Her lips are so warm and delicious. He stopped kissing her for a moment and stared at her angelic face.

"Tara...My Tara...Only mine"

He whispered on her lips and the very next second he kissed her closed eye lids one by one. A raw emotion was swirling in his chest. He felt aching and craving at the same time.

He kissed her forehead and then his lips moved down on her cheeks.

"My baby..."

He kept on kissing all over her face. This is giving him pure happiness.

He nuzzle his nose in the crook of neck. Her fragrance drove him crazy. He was turned on. He wants to have her right now, right here, in the middle of this forest.

He grabbed her waist tightly and immediately pressed his lips on her throat.

He started to peeper open mouth kisses all over her neck. This is pure madness. He felt that he is loosing his mind totally. His devil is turned on brutally. He is not trying even a bit to control this madness. Instead he is letting his lust to consume him totally.

He kept on kissing every inch of her neck. His hands were squeezing her waist while his lips were busy in exploring her soft skin. He sucked her skin with all his dedication. She is really an addiction. He doesn't know how she is going to handle him in future!

Finally after a good time he moved back.

He wants to kiss her more but he tightly held his craving inside. He can't do it like this.

He was a breathing mess. He stared at her face in a drool.

"I'm sorry....I can't do this..I shouldn't"

He closed his eyes in guilt.

He literally violated her when she is unconscious. This is so wrong. He is literally taking advantage of her fainted form.

He picked her up on his arms and walked inside the bungalow. He reached on his room and placed her on the bed. He looked down and found his manhood throbbing under his pants. It's painfully hard. He cursed under his breath.

He can't stand here even for a second, otherwise he will end up fucking her without her consent.

He walked near the bed. He is still burning from inside. His whole body is on fire. How is she going to handle him in bed?

He bent on his knees and sat near her legs. He kissed her feet one by one.

"I'm sorry Jaan...But you are my wife..
I lost my control..."

He again kissed her feet.

He stood up and walked near her head. He kissed her forehead softly and then caressed her hair.

"I will only make love to you with your consent Jaan..."

He smiled. After looking at her face for a good minute, he finally calmed down. He even got surprised after seeing her effect on him. Only she has the power to make him restless, at the same time only she can make him calm.

"Ufff.....What is this Nawab Ibrahim Sheikh Pataudi? You have literally gave her the right to kill you...You are a gone case now"

He whispered and chuckled.

.....,.....................

Nidhi gave Tara water. Tara gulped down the water in one go.

"You were lying unconscious in the forest...
Thank God that Nawab Saab's men see you and bring you inside...are you fine now? What happened to you suddenly?"

Nidhi asked her.

Tara was too traumatized to react. She didn't say a word. She only remember the last thing that she was begging to him again.

"I didn't even see Tamara, Manjari and Latika....by the way why did you come here?"

Tara still stayed silent.

"Okay relax Tara...Just relax..you are fine"

Nidhi pat her head gently. She understood that Tara is still in shock due to her sudden collapsing.

........

After returning to the hotel, the first she did was to run towards Tamara's room. She entered their room and the girls immediately flinched in fear.

"How is she?"

Tara asked Manjari.

"She..is..fine...we..all...are...fi...fine"

Tara understood that they are all traumatized. Tamara is sleeping while Latika is sitting by covering a duvet around her body. She is shaking uncontrollably.

"You should...tell..Dr..Nidhi...I...saw.. everything....go...and..tell..Dr. Nishu...she should know about this"

Tara almost whispered.

"No.... Nothing happened to us...you..mistook... something...now...just leave..and...let...us ..stay...like..this"

Manjari stuttered.

"He threatened you, right?"

She asked in tension.

"What's wrong with you girl? Just leave..why are you creating problems for us? We can't go against him okay...noone can go against him..."

Manjari cried out.

Suddenly Tamara got up. Her eyes were red and puffy. She looked at Tara strangely for few seconds.

"We are sorry Tara..."

Tamara whispered.

Tara stood frozen. Why Tamara is saying sorry to her?

She slowly came out of their rooms. She felt so bad for them.

How can she expect them to tell the truth, when she is also scared for her life. Few hours back, she begged to him pathetically.

She entered her room.

"Hey...are you fine? Dr. Nidhi told me that you fainted suddenly.....what is this?"

Parul's eyes fell on Tara's neck.

She removed the hair strands from her neck. She can see a red blotch on her skin.

"What happened to your neck? It's all red..."

Tara touched her neck. She didn't understand anything. She ran inside the washroom and checked those marks of her neck. Parul stood behind her.

"I think you developed a skin allergy...how long were you unconscious?"

Parul asked her while studying her marks.

"For an hour...why?"

Parul was looking tensed.

"Did something happen to you? I mean who find you first?"

Parul asked.

"I don't know..Some guard may be"

Tara said.

"I think someone took advantage of you"

Parul's words made Tara absolutely numb. She kept on staring at her in shock.

"I may be wrong...but it looks like some hickeys you know"

Tara sat on the bathroom floor abruptly.

The images of her begging to him and then suddenly falling unconscious all appeared in her mind. And a very vile possibility arise inside her which made her absolutely numb in fear.

Suddenly she grabbed Parul's hand and cried out in fear.

"I think..it's...him....he...did..this...to..me.i didn't understand his intention...he is here for me....Oh my god!! What I will do now....who is going to save me... that's why Tamara said that to me....Oh god!! Parul I'm so scared....he did this to me..he took advantage of me...he raped me....."

She cried out furiously.

Parul was too shocked to react.

"Hey!! Who did this? I don't understand Tara..tell me..who did this?"

"It's Him..Ibrahim Sheikh Pataudi....He got married to me by force...2 years back..."

Parul kept on staring at her in pure shock.

"He humiliated Tamara and her friends...he is not a human...he is a monster Parul...I just hate him so much..He is here to ruin me...He is going to make my life a hell...where should I run now? Where should I go now? I hate him Parul...Oh God... I'm so scared"

She kept on whimpering in fear. She only saw darkness in front of her eyes.

Her life is doomed now.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

205K 10.7K 33
Shanaya goes to her best friend's Aditi wedding in Jaipur, and enjoys everything over there but little did she know that going there would lead to th...
18K 1.3K 25
𝐁𝐨𝐨𝐀 𝟎𝟏 𝐨𝐟 π‘π¨π²πšπ₯ π‹π¨π―πž When his love became an obsession turning him into an obsessed psychopath He forcefully marries her, and take...
47.5K 1.9K 29
"Meera... Meera... do you know how much days I have waited for you? How many nights I've desired to be near you, coddle you with my care, pamper you...
792K 73.1K 88
SHE GAZED INTO HIS EYES, AND SAW THE REFLECTION OF TWO WORLDS ADJOINED. ONE OF WHICH IS HUMAN MORTALITY THE OTHER WAS HIS INSANITY FOR HER. THAT...