Ban Saiyans from crossing the...

By Spinfoxie

Alternative Title: 禁止赛亚人跨世界抢饭碗 Author: Ri Dang Wu Summary: the heroine died early After being single for thre... More

Ban Saiyans from crossing the world to grab jobs
1-4
5-9
10-14
15-18
19-20
21-25
26-28
29-30
31-34
35-38
39-40
41-44
45-48
49-50
51-54
55-58
59-60
61-65
66-69
70-73: Three beauties
74-77
78-80
81-84
89-90
91-94
95-98
99-100
101-104
105-108
109-110
111-114
115-118
119-120
121-125
126-128
129-130
131-133
134-137
138-139
140-143: Boss Chip Chapter
144-145
146-148
149-150
151-153
154-156
157-158
159-160
161-162
163-165: Wild Dog Chapter
166-168
169-170
171-174
175-177
178-180
181-184
185-188
189-190
191-194: Return
195-198
199-200
201-203
204-205
206-208: Orangutan Chapter
209-210
211-214
215-217
218-220
221-225
226-228
229-230
231-234
235-237
238-240
241-244
245-247
248: Extra: "Missing" from the College
249-250: Extra: Landing in Shibuya in front of everyone (1-2)
251-254: Extra: Landing in Shibuya in front of everyone (3-6)
255-258: Extra: Landing in Shibuya in front of everyone (7-10)
259-260: Extra: Landing in Shibuya in front of everyone (11-12)
261: Extra: Cat's heartbeat

85-88

22 0 0
By Spinfoxie

Chapter 85

The sun was still shining brightly and the wind was still warm, but Gojo Satoru felt a little unbearable boredom for no reason.

Why did the day suddenly become so hot? The corners of his mouth flattened unconsciously, and dropped by 2 millimeters without even realizing it.

In the air, invisible pressure is spreading, like a mountain crumbling, like waves covering the world, like a building about to collapse, like an approaching storm, heavy and dull, majestic and vast.

It shocked their bodies and suppressed their hearts.

When Gojo Satoru's frivolous appearance faded, the indifference of being known as the Son of God was revealed.

Whether it was the strength just shown or the intimidation revealed unintentionally at this moment, the spiders had already understood that the person in front of them was not someone they could offend.

They looked at each other and saw one word in their eyes: escape.

However, it is not an easy task to escape from a strong man.

In particular, this strong man was still wrapped in a tortoise shell, which could not be broken or broken. He allowed them to use all kinds of tricks and fire thousands of arrows, but he was still stunned and lonely for a long time.

Really frustrated and depressed.

For a while, even Spider Leader Chrollo and Spider-Brain Knight were at a loss what to do.

It seems that it is impossible for the whole group to escape.

The spiders looked at each other and decided to sacrifice a few and let the rest escape.

Spider-Spider, as long as there is one alive, the brigade will never be destroyed.

And just when they made a decision and prepared to take action with the determination to die, unexpectedly this little goblin, oh no, it was the little goblin Hisoka running over on high heels.

Hisoka is here.

He descended from the sky and reached the battlefield.

He twisted his waist and shook his hand, took out the playing cards, and shouted excitedly, "Hmph hum hum~~Big Apple~~★~"

"Let us renew our relationship~~~★"

"I already ~~I can’t help it~~~★"

Spiders: "..."

Although they didn’t want to admit it, at this moment, all the spiders thanked Hisoka from the bottom of their hearts.

At this time, in their eyes, Hisoka was no longer the perverted clown Suo they hated, but Spider No. 4, who was covered in golden light and sacrificed himself to complete the brigade and save them—— West "Hero" Suo.

Even Chrollo couldn't help but be in awe of Hisoka's spirit of risking his own life and striving to become the iron-headed boy.

He gave him a pitiful glance, and then, without hesitation, he led the rest of the spiders, using all his telekinesis, to run away as fast as he could.

At the same moment, Gojo Satoru's sunglasses slipped off the bridge of his nose, and his blue eyes moved faintly to Hisoka.

"To be honest..." Gojo Satoru slowly put his sunglasses into his pocket, "You are really... annoyingly tight..."

Hisoka: "..."

The hand holding the poker paused for a moment, and suddenly he felt... A foreboding feeling.

——————————————————————

“Okay.” Yan Xi let go of his hand, put the young master in his arms on the ground, and glanced at his arms The white-haired boy in his arms asked casually, "Is this child okay?"

"Xiao Qi is in good health." Yi Mi replied, "He is just a little disobedient."

He had obviously been warned not to provoke strong people. Well, he would still be caught.

If he hadn't been there, Xiao Qi would probably have died.

Sure enough, it's still too weak.

It seems that the training for Killua will be strengthened.

"This is your child." Yan Xi was surprised.

"That's my brother."

One has black hair and the other has white hair. The genes in this world are really interesting.

"The one in front should be the hospital. To be on the safe side, you can take him for a checkup." After that, Yan Xi turned around and left.

Seeing this, Yi Mi asked quietly: "Where are you going?"

"Go catch the wanted criminal. If nothing happens, I can pay back the money today." After saying that, the person had disappeared. .

She just saw that there were at least four wanted criminals there, plus the two who ran away before and the two who were caught by her, there were eight in total!

If you are lucky and catch a few more, the rest of your life problems will be solved.

Yi Mi: "..."

Yi Mi looked at the hospital with people coming and going in front of her, and after reading these words, ripples appeared in her dull cat eyes.

Pay off the debt = leave and beat the enemy = fail to control = work in vain.

This is a really sad conclusion.

The power of telepathy surges in Yiermi's body. He Yiermi has lived for 24 years, received elite education, illuminated countless skills, and is quick and agile in his attacks. He has been rated as the five-star leader all year round.

Whether he is a killer or a teacher, his success rate is as high as 99.999%, and the remaining 0.001 is allocated to natural disasters and accidents.

In a word, as long as he wants to do it, everything is under control, and he has never overturned or lost his hand.

But now, he discovered that the Yan Xi girl he was eyeing was about to fly with little wings.

Ilmi was filled with murderous intent. Killua in his arms sat up in surprise while he was unconscious, and the carp jumped upright.

"Xiaoqi." As soon as Ilmi opened his mouth, Killua, who jumped up, froze in mid-air and fell to the ground with a plop.

"Big, big, big, big brother." Killua stuttered, unable to finish his sentence.

The horror of seeing his big brother in front of him as soon as he opened his eyes made Killua's whole cat feel bad.

There was the strong Gojo Satoru before him, and there was the nightmare Ilmi behind him.

The hair of the only white cat in the enemy Hakka family exploded, and its limbs were stiff and motionless.

What did he do wrong to put him through this?

"I told you not to provoke the strong." Ilmi's strong thoughts pressed hard on Killua's heart, "Xiao Qi is really disobedient." "

No, it's not." Killua was sweating. , took a few steps back, "That guy made the first move."

"He came to beat up the enemy."

Gojo Satoru made the first move.

Yi Mi tilted her head slightly, why?

Could it be that his actions were noticed by him.

"Ah, so that's it." Yi Mi read with an expressionless face, "Hahaha, I misunderstood you, Xiaoqi." "

Sorry, sorry." He said, waved his hand, and repeated, "No. Provoke an enemy stronger than yourself, Xiao Qi."

Black mud surged in his eyes, "You must listen to your elder brother, Xiao Qi."

Being threatened and intimidated all the time, Killua's fear of Ilmi was deeply engraved. Deep down in his bones, his expression gradually became hollow, his head drooped slightly, and his voice lost its vitality, like a puppet on strings, he said in a low voice: "I know, brother." "

Hahaha." Yi Mi curled her lips in satisfaction, "In that case, Xiaoqi should go home with eldest brother."

"Mom is very worried about you."

"Ah, by the way, talking about mom." Yi Mi raised her index finger and tapped her forehead, "I heard that you Xiaoqi doesn’t want to be a killer anymore.”

"No, no." Killua said quickly.

"Haha, that's good." Yi Mi patted his shoulder and continued reading without any joy, "If you really have this idea, it will make me very distressed." "

After all, I am now But I'm a little busy."

After happily seeing the "love" and "respect" for him in his brother's eyes, Yi Mi was satisfied and led the people to board the private airship and returned to Kukulu. Mountain.

Gojo Satoru was surprised, and Yan Xi's jaw dropped in shock.

Should he give up his plan?

However, Ilmi, who was full of calculations, didn't know that at this moment, Gojo Satoru, whom he was thinking about, was already standing in front of the gate of hell.

——————————————————————

Time goes back to when Yan Xi left.

For Yan Xi, it was only a matter of a few breaths to send the eldest young master to the hospital and then return to the battlefield.

So as soon as her front foot left, her back foot came back.

However, just when she thought happily that she was about to have a bumper harvest, the group of wanted criminals - disappeared!

Are they gone?

Where did you go?

Yan Xi's eyes darkened and his brain was a little confused.

Can Gojo Satoru still do it?

We haven’t seen each other for just a few days, and our strength is so low?

Thinking of something, I quickly ran to a tree, raised my head, and breathed a sigh of relief.

Fortunately, the two spiders she knocked unconscious and threw on the tree were still lying peacefully, otherwise she might have vomited to death.

But it doesn't matter if they run away, it's only a short time, and the spiders probably won't be able to run very far.

Glancing at Gojo Satoru who was unilaterally beating up a red-haired clown in front of him, Yan Xi thought about it and decided to catch the spider first.

So she took the other two spiders and left again.

She's gone again!

gone!

Gojo Satoru grabbed Hisoka's wrist, spun him around, swung him 360 degrees out of the air, and hung him hard into the wall.

"So..." Gojo Satoru grabbed Hisoka's hair and lowered his eyes with disdain, "Who gave you the confidence to think that you can challenge me?" As

he said, he used force on his arm -

"Bang!"

Hisoka His head was plunged into the rubble.

Xisuo has lived for so many years, fought many strong men, and seen a lot of telekinesis. He knows one of the rules very well. All telekinesis has its own rules of operation. As long as you find this rule, and then scrutinize and test it, you can find it. Find its flaw and crack it completely.

No matter what kind of telepathy it is, there is a way to deal with it, Hisoka firmly believes it.

However...

his iron rule was completely overturned due to Gojo Satoru's bug.

The flaw has not been found, the pattern cannot be traced.

With a single blast of mind power from all over the body, the turtle's shell will not be broken and no one will be fine.

The flexible love cannot stick to him, and the playing cards and fists fly together, but they cannot hit him at all.

I thought I was eyeing a golden apple with a similar level. As soon as the turtle shell was broken, I would be evenly matched and stand happily.

Unexpectedly, the golden apple turned into a golden durian, pricking his head and bleeding, and almost choking him to death.

Hisoka's heart felt as if he had been hit hard, and he could only think of three words - he was careless.

It's true that Hisoka likes to fight, but it doesn't mean that he is really a flat-headed brother and an iron-headed boy who acts recklessly with everyone he meets.

What he pursues is to break through the boundaries of his own strength in a battle of life and death when evenly matched, and gain pleasure and growth from the battle, rather than being beaten one-sidedly without the ability to fight back and feeling extremely aggrieved.

At this moment, Hisoka finally understood the profound meaning of the look Chrollo left for him when he left.

Hisoka also wanted to run away.

It's a pity that he has been pinched by Gojo Satoru and has his destiny on the back of his neck.

"What's wrong?"

"Didn't you say you wanted to have a hearty battle?"

Gojo Satoru said, raised his foot and kicked the person into the air, then spun around in mid-air, like playing football, facing the person He kicked him several times and said, "Oh~ don't pretend to be dead~"

"I'm just warming up."

Hisoka: "..."

If you can, don't wrap yourself in a turtle shell, let's fist fight Beat the meat.

Of course, Hisoka couldn't really take the beating honestly. The stretchable love flew out from his fingertips and tightly wrapped around the giant tree in the distance. He followed the pulling force and tried to pull himself away from the battlefield.

However, the thought thread connecting in the air was grasped.

"Ah, this is it." Gojo Satoru grabbed the flexible love, pulled it back, and smiled with interest, "Oh, it's quite elastic." "

Then, let's see how long it can last. Let's go."

After finishing his words, he tugged his hand and pulled the person over.

Hisoka hurried in mid-air. Let go of the thought thread. Once the thought thread is broken, the body will fall.

But as soon as he landed, before he could sprint, he was suddenly blocked by Gojo Satoru who appeared out of thin air in front of him.

"Ara." Gojo Satoru chuckled, "Are you ready to run away?"

"This is not possible."

Hisoka: "..."

...

A moment later, Hisoka lay peacefully on the ruins.

"Hey, hey, don't pretend to be dead." Gojo Satoru stepped on Hisoka's chest, "You know that, right?"

The corner of his mouth moved upward, "Beat the enemy."

"I heard he is very famous. Scenic spot."

"Well, it will be easy for you to find a place."

"Oh~" Gojo Satoru bent down with a smile, "If you take me there, I can consider sparing you." "

Otherwise ..." He approached him and said with a smile, "Kill you~"

Hisoka: "..."

Hisoka decisively chose to betray the enemy and beat him up.

Just kidding, Hisoka has nothing to do with the enemy.

The world is so big, there are so many apples, and the leader hasn't picked them yet. How can he risk his life for an enemy who has nothing to do with him?

But speaking of it, is this guy so angry because he beat up an enemy guest?

For some reason, Hisoka suddenly felt a little unfair.

————————————

So, ten minutes later...

under the guidance of Hisoka, Gojo Goku descended to beat the enemy.

"Wow~" Gojo Satoru put his right hand on his forehead and looked into the distance and exclaimed, "What a magnificent gate." "The

gate of hell that beats the enemy Hakka has a total weight of 256 tons." After being beaten, the injury has not healed yet. , Hisoka's voice couldn't even shake, but he still stubbornly took out the playing cards and maintained his character, "It is said that only by pushing the door of their home can they be beaten by the enemy guests~~"

" Push away?" Gojo Satoru touched his chin, "Oh, 256 tons is very difficult for me." "Ah

, that's good." He raised the corners of his mouth, spread the fingers of his left hand, and crossed his right hands.

"The technique is reversed, Cang."

The stream of light turned, and a huge blue energy sphere formed behind him.

"Reversal of the spell, He."

The red light swirled, and a black-red energy body of the same size appeared on the side.

The two spheres collided together, and in an instant, violent winds and lightning surged, and they merged into one.

Gojo Satoru stretched his right hand forward and said slowly: "Xu Shi, Chi."

In an instant, the space was distorted, and the formed Chi went straight to the gate of the underworld. Wherever it passed, not a single blade of grass grew, and everything was annihilated.

"Boom -"

The earth trembled, and at this moment, a hole was opened in the gate of Huangquan that had stood for hundreds of years.

Chapter 86:

The Gate of the Underworld, a famous attraction in the Republic of Bartokia, and the signature facade for the killer family to beat their enemies.

It is as towering and tall as a hill, as majestic as a city wall, and there are two dragons circling at the top, which makes people feel awe.

It symbolizes the powerful power of beating enemies.

It demonstrates the status of the world in defeating enemies and guests.

It stands proudly and independently among the thousands of gates in the world.

Unsurprisingly, it will be passed down through the ages and protect those who beat enemies for generations to come.

Unexpectedly, three days ago, a drunkard fell from the sky. He raised his slender hand and drank like crazy. The dragon's horns were broken, the dragon's tail was missing, and the entire door card was gone.

After finally rescuing him, he didn't want to see Yibai Mao again today. He didn't talk about martial arts. Others pushed him with his hands, but he used magic techniques to blast him.

The "茈", which was taller than the giant tree and deeper than the foundation, passed directly through the middle and immediately blew away six doors. It continued to rush forward with invincible power, stretching for hundreds of meters, directly beating the enemy Hakka. A long, straight ravine was opened, which was connected with the huge horizontal pits that were smashed by Yan Xi and had not yet been filled in, forming a long centipede.

It was so powerful that Hisoka was dumbfounded and his enemies were stunned and beaten.

"Dad." Mi Ji's frightened forehead broke out in cold sweat, "Should we use Nanijia?"

Xiba nodded solemnly: "In a while, my father and I will drag them, and you can use Nanijia to escape from here."

"I Got it." Mi Ji said, spreading his fat legs and wanting to run.

However, the next second, a voice forced him to stop.

"Don't move." The man's frivolous tone sounded in their ears, and then, the enemy suddenly appeared in front of them.

He has white hair and blue eyes, hands in his pockets, and a casual posture.

So fast!

Is it the special telekinesis power of the space type?

Teleport?

Xiba and Xie Nuo looked at each other, feeling uneasy.

The raw materials that make up the Gate of Underworld come from the Dark Continent. Over the years, swords, guns, sticks, cannonballs, and even bombings by more than a dozen telekinesis masters have not caused any damage.

This shows how strong its texture is.

However, this is the gate of hell, but the man in front of him blew away six gates in an understatement.

Six gates! ! !

How could this not shock them!

If the blow just hit them, no one would be able to withstand the entire attack.

Beat the enemy Guests will not easily make enemies of the strong.

Seeing that the visitor had no intention of taking action immediately, they decided to stay put for now.

"Your Excellency..." Siba spoke first.

The man's falling white hair swayed slightly to the right, his chin was slightly raised, and he seemed to be smiling, "Ah, don't you know me?"

As he spoke, his blue eyes glanced at Mi Ji, "It seems that someone still knows me. ."

Hearing this, a group of people's eyes suddenly focused on Mi Ji.

Mi Ji: "..."

Mi Ji shivered.

I'm going to kill you!

Big brother has kicked the iron plate this time, no, this is basically kicking the door to hell!

Seeing his second son's reaction, Xiba frowned and called, "Mi Ji."

"Ah, yes, dad." Mi Ji quickly wiped the sweat dripping from his face and reminded in a low voice, "Humanoid... words, Yan Xi... He is the person Yan Xi is looking for..."

Xiba: "..."

Ji Qiu: "..."

Jie Nuo: "..." Kurt: "

..."

The guests who beat the enemy recalled together He glanced at Yan Xi's feat when he first appeared, and then glanced at the ground plowed out by the man in front of him...

Silence, silence was tonight's enemy.

The painting style of these two people is really the same.

It is said that if you walk too much at night, you will easily encounter ghosts. Xiba began to think seriously, is it because he has been beating up enemies and killers for a long time and is a bit unlucky?

Why don't you go back and donate some money to Meteor Street?

But before that, he said with a smile: "It turns out that you are here for Miss Yan Xi."

"Correct answer -" Gojo Satoru made horoscopes with both hands, pointed at Xiba, and added with a smile, "Part of it~"

Xiba: "... ..."

This means that the other party is not just here for Yan Xi. Could it be that...

Xiba's heart sank, is he also here to beat up his enemy?

"Hmm..." Gojo Satoru touched his chin, "There must be more than just these people in your family."

"Where is the long, straight black guy who looks like a ghost?" His smiling expression slightly faded, "Where is he?"

and The ghost-like black hair...

beat up the enemies and guests: "..."

The case was solved, and it was Yi Mi who brought it on!

This conclusion made Xiba choke again.

What kind of bad behavior is his eldest son? Xiba should not understand too well. He pursues power and has a strong desire to control. Anyone who is targeted by him must find ways to control it.

For example, Killua, for example... Tsukishima Yanki.

But Yi Mi is by no means a reckless person, and the Hakka education of beating the enemy will not make him take action easily without absolute control.

Therefore, they turned a blind eye to Yi Mi's behavior. If they succeeded, it would be the icing on the cake for beating up the enemy. If they failed, I believe that with Yi Mi's mind, they would not be able to do anything. Will be easily implicated in beating up enemies.

What's more, a strong person is not just a cabbage, one can grow one in a pit. In this world, the number of strong men who can knock enemies to the ground and rub them down can be counted on one hand.

As long as Tsukishima Yanxi doesn't overturn, they don't have to worry about anything.

But he never expected that just a few days later, his eldest son, who was extremely good in all aspects, would fall apart!

A killer, especially a top killer, has an extremely keen sense of human aura.

Therefore, beaters can easily identify how dangerous a person is.

For example, Yan Xi, who is powerful but has a pure aura, and has never killed anyone at first glance, faces this kind of people, as long as they don't step on her weak points, she is harmless.

But if you are facing the man in front of you, the level of danger is different.

A strong man who has never killed anyone and a strong man who has killed people have completely different attitudes towards handling things.

Most of the strong people who have never killed anyone have soft hearts. Even if they can destroy the world, they will stick to their own bottom line and will never break through easily. Therefore, even if Yan Xi is angered, Il The probability of death among fans is also extremely low, and the probability of survival after beating an enemy is as high as over 80%.

As for the strong men who have killed people, their attitude towards things is completely different when they cross this boundary.

There are only zero and countless killings, so if one is not handled well, it will be the destruction of the entire enemy.

Group training for beating up enemies and guests: family comes first.

Between a family and an individual, no matter who wants to fight against the enemy, he will choose the family without hesitation.

Therefore, Yiermi should let him deal with the people he provoked.

"Yirmi hasn't come back yet, but Miss Yan Xi is here." Xiba said, "I'll invite her over."

After saying that, he motioned to the housekeeper Wutong to call someone.

However...

when Wutong knocked on the door for a long time but saw no movement from inside, he felt a thump in his heart.

Saying "I'm sorry" and opening the door, Wutong was silent.

But I saw that the room was empty and the people were empty.

She's not here at all!

"Not there?" Xiba was shocked.

Miji lost his voice, "This is impossible."

"I obviously never saw her go out."

"Ha." Gojo Satoru chuckled, with a little pride in his words, "Yanxi-chan's actions are not like those of you. The three-legged cat can catch it."

As he said that, he walked to the luxurious sofa beside him and sat down, crossed his legs, stretched his arms on the backrest, turned his back to them, and said with a smile, "In this case, I'll just wait here for Yanxi-chan to come back~"

"Don't mind me." He waved his hand, "You can do whatever you want."

Beating the enemies and guests: "..."

How can this be casual!

————————————————————————

The sunlight in the sky gradually dimmed a little, and the time had reached four o’clock unknowingly.

The police car hurried past with its siren honking. Yan Xi dragged the cart with one hand, dragging three spiders down the street while everyone looked at them with curiosity or shock.

I thought that with her speed and eyesight, catching up with the spiders would be a sure thing.

Unexpectedly, after wandering around the town and alleys for a long time, I only caught one Sadako spider.

The remaining few were not even seen.

"It shouldn't be." Yan Xi tucked the hair hanging down on his face behind his ears, frowned and muttered to himself in confusion, "They shouldn't be far away." "I

saw one not long ago."

" Why did it disappear in the blink of an eye?"

"Are they faster than me?"

"Probably not."

If they were faster than her, how could they be beaten by Gojo Satoru?

If it's not fast, it means that the spiders are either hiding or disguised!

It's right to think about it. If you can't escape, hiding and disguising will indeed make it difficult to find you for a while.

But this also means... Yan Xi's eyes began to scan, and the spiders should still be here.

Where will it be?

Who could it be?

Even if it is a disguise, in such a short period of time, their disguise should not be very clever.

Thinking like this, Yan Xi took out the wanted poster again and began to memorize the faces on it seriously.

In the upper right corner of her, the red light on the surveillance screen flashed several times and focused on her.

"Captain." In a certain resident's house, the knight said while calling the city's surveillance camera, "She hasn't left yet."

Seeing this, several spiders looked solemn.

"This woman is more difficult to deal with than we thought." Nobunaga couldn't help it, "Captain, how about I go and lure him away, and you can take the opportunity to escape." "

It's useless." Madge objected on the spot. .

"Is this your intuition again?" Nobunaga asked.

"Intuition." Madge nodded lightly.

"Machi is right." The knight said, opened the map, and then shared the screen of his mobile phone with the computer. After a dazzling output, flashing red light spots appeared on the map.

"What is this?" Pike asked.

"Just in case, I put an antenna on Kubi's body before he went to the toilet. Through this antenna, I can capture Kubi's position at any time." The knight pointed to the red dot on it and said, " And these red dots are the trajectory of the antenna."

The spiders fell into silence for a long time as they looked at the flashing light dots that covered almost the entire city.

After a long time, Nobunaga said dryly: "You mean, that guy has already traveled through a city in such a short period of time?"

"No." The knight shook his head.

"Huh..." Nobunaga breathed a sigh of relief, "Let me tell you, how could someone travel across a city in such a short period of time." "

I mean." But the knight said lightly, "She is in such a short period of time." In a short period of time, I have run around the city no less than ten times."

Spiders: "..."

In an instant, the spiders were as quiet as chickens.

———————————————————

Twenty minutes ago.

Hisoka starts a battle with Gojo Satoru.

The spiders fled at full speed from Facente Dessert Shop.

The moment the spiders stepped out, they received messages from the knights one after another.

Above is a location.

Out of trust in their partners, the spiders quickly gathered there.

"Hey." Nobunaga was the first to speak in confusion, "If we don't take this opportunity to run away, why are we hiding here?" "

Knight, did you find something?" Chrollo asked.

"We did find some bad news." The knight sighed, "Captain, you made a mistake in your judgment." "

It's not Gojo Satoru who is chasing us at all."

"Huh?" Nobunaga couldn't believe it. "You mean, we are looking for Wrong person?"

"To a certain extent, it is not the wrong person." The knight said again.

"Can't you speak more simply?" Nobunaga kicked the chair with some dissatisfaction. "It's been so long and you're still showing off." "

Hey, hey." The knight called up the surveillance camera and pointed at the person on the screen. A girl who appeared went straight to the point, "The one who really hunted us was the woman he was looking for."

"She disguised herself as 'him' and confused us."

Bang!

Nobunaga's sword went straight through the wall.

"That bastard, how dare you play tricks on us!"

"I'm going to kill her!"

"Nobunaga." Although he looked embarrassed, Chrollo's rationality did not diminish at all. He quickly grasped the point, "If hunting She is the spider, so she is also a strong person that we cannot provoke."

"That guy is not ordinary strong." Feitan, the only one who has seen Yan Xi, said.

"Even you said that." Nobunaga frowned, "Is he as troublesome as Gojo Satoru?" "

Falling Lev can't do anything in her hands." Feitan replied,

"Hiss--" The spiders gasped. tone.

"Where did these two people come from?" Nobunaga silently sheathed his sword and sat back silently. "Even the strength of the five great Nen ability users are not so exaggerated, right?"

Could it be that the brigade will be destroyed here? ?

Seeing that all the friends were dejected, the knight comforted him in a brisk tone: "However, there is still good news."

"What good news?"

"I called up the surveillance and analyzed her actions." The knight said, "I found that Tsukishima Yanki is not familiar with us. When she caught Finks, she took out the wanted poster for comparison."

"So..."

"If we face Tsukishima Yanki alone, then probably only Feitan and Nobunaga who are still on the wanted list will be noticed by her."

Feitan: "..."

Nobunaga: "... ..."

Chrollo stared at the photos on the computer and added: "But it doesn't rule out that she just saw us." "

So, so far, Xiaodi and Xia Ke are the safest."

"You can say that." Xia Ke nod.

"Knight, can you still mobilize the surveillance near the dessert shop?" Chrollo asked.

"No problem." The knight said, selecting a few surveillance cameras that could see the dessert shop from a bunch of large and small surveillance cameras.

As soon as they zoomed in, they saw Gojo Satoru beating Hisoka.

The whole process was being crushed by both sides, and the scene was terrible to watch.

The spiders: "..."

They thanked Hisoka from the bottom of their hearts again.

"What should we do now? Captain." Pike asked.

"Let's wait and see what happens." Facing such a strong man, Chrollo didn't have a good way to deal with it for a while.

So, the spiders watched Hisoka being beaten unilaterally for more than ten minutes from a distance. During this period, Tsukishima Yanki appeared once and disappeared quickly. Finally, Gojo Goti slipped away and left.

"Should we take this opportunity to leave?" Pike asked.

"I'm afraid that won't work." The knight sighed, "Kubi was caught." "

It seems Tsukishima Yanki's hunting of us is not over."

Spiders: "..."

Got it, just keep going.

——————————

Time returned to the present, and the spiders looked at the red dots that were brightened every minute on the screen, and began to doubt life.

"Isn't this guy tired?" Nobunaga couldn't believe it. "How much telekinesis does she have?"

"No matter how huge her telekinesis power is." Chrollo analyzed, "At this rate of consumption, , we should be exhausted soon."

"At that time, it is time for us to escape from here."

Chrollo said, calmly and confidently, he took out an ancient book and read through it.

And then, ten minutes passed...

twenty minutes passed...

an hour passed...

Tsukishima Yanxi... She still didn't leave, and she was very patient and not tired at all.

Spiders: "..."

Chrollo put down the book silently, "It seems that we have to find a way to save ourselves."

At the same time, Young Master Ilmi, who was riding a luxury airship, took a shower on the airship. After eating a meal, bullying Killua, and taking a nap for ten minutes, he finally returned to beating up his enemy.

Chapter 87

Il was fascinated by the airship and walked around with his head held high. Behind him was Killua, who was haggard and dejected.

"Xiao Qi." Yi Mi's fine dark green flat shoes stepped lightly on the ground, like a cat's paw pads, without making the slightest sound. Facing his favorite brother, who also loves him the most, Yi Mi is always willing to say more.

"Because you ran away from home, the family lost no less than one billion kiwi." He began to ramble expressionlessly, "These losses will be deducted from your future bills."

Killua: "..."

Killua refused to believe it, "I've only been out for a few days, how could there be so many?!"

Killua said, brother, don’t even think about me!

"You hurt mom, right?" Yi Mi stopped, turned around, and looked at him faintly with her big black cat eyes.

Faced with Ilmi, Killua immediately behaved like a chicken. He lowered his head and lightly kicked the ground with his toes. He did not dare to be presumptuous at all, "...I just missed it temporarily."

"That's not the point, Killua."

"Because you injured mom, mom is very happy and keeps shouting that Killua will grow up." Ilmi said rationally, "She is so happy that she hasn't been on a mission these days."

Killua: "..."

"You also hurt Mi Ji, right?"

"Ah..." Killua didn't deny it, "My second brother won't be affected by this kind of thing."

"Indeed." Yi Mi nodded, "Mi Ji was indeed not affected."

But then, he added, "But in order to find you, he also missed a lot of orders, Killua."

Killua: "..."

What else could Killua say?

Killua had nothing to say.

It turns out that there are no dogs in Ilmi, only more dogs.

But I heard him continue.

"The most important thing is..." Yi Mi read in a measured tone, "In order to find you, I have turned down no less than three tasks."

Killua: "..."

So this is the point!

Killua has no doubt that half of the income from his next mission will go into Ilmi's pocket.

"Ah, and more." Ilmi continued, "You need to take the basic killer course again."

"What?" Killua couldn't believe it. He raised his head suddenly, "Why do you have to do it again?"

A basic course for killers, an introductory course for beating up enemies. The specific contents are: "How to become a qualified killer", "How to judge the danger level of the target", "How to kill people correctly and take out the heart"...and so on.

The basics cannot be more basic. The most important thing is that this is his enlightenment course when he is three years old.

If he had to learn it all over again, where would Killua's reputation be?

I'm afraid I'll be laughed at by Mi Ji at first, and I'll be laughed at by Kurt at next.

There were elders chanting in front, elder brothers teaching behind, and a group of deacons and maids watching.

I lost all my face!

Just thinking about it is a nightmare!

Does he, Killua, have no face?

Dama!

Killua is determined!

"Brother Ilu." Killua used the "coquettish" strategy. According to his many years of observation and exploration of his elder brother, as long as he calls Ilmi "Brother Ilu", then his big brother's requirements for him will be slightly relaxed. So a titty.

"I have learned these perfectly," he said, "I just need to accept the torture punishment."

"No, Killua." Ilmi retorted, "If you can clearly judge the danger level of the target person, you should know that you have to avoid him."

"You are too weak Killua."

"There are so many strong people in this world. You don't have my strength. When facing them, you are as fragile as an ant, with no power to fight back."

Killua: "..."

Killua thought of the man who also had white hair and the insurmountable hierarchical suppression, and couldn't refute it for a moment.

Finally, Yi Mi said that it is necessary to retake basic courses.

With the words "Basic Course" written down, Killua felt that his future was gloomy. The whole cat was even more sad.

Desperately, he followed Yiermi out of the dock.

The sun sheds a faint orange light from the sky, and the afternoon is already more than half over without realizing it.

The two brothers walked home one after another. After only a few steps, they all stopped.

Wait, is there something wrong?

Where is their majestic and tall Huangquan Gate?

Why is almost only the doorframe left?

What about their wide and flat avenue?

Why so many deep pits?

Different lengths and crooked.

We haven’t seen each other for a few days. Why is the house like this?

Killua's eyes widened and he lost his voice, "Brother, what's going on?"

He made a dry joke: "Is dad planning to build a stream at home?"

"It seems that you went out to play and forgot everything you taught at home." Yi Mi did not get the cold joke from his brother, and his tone was a little more serious, "Obviously, there are guests here."

"Guest?" Killua looked at the mess, "Isn't this the enemy?"

"If it was an enemy, then the other party would destroy the house together, but obviously, the attack stopped in front of the house." Yi Mi explained for him, "So, the other party just came here to demonstrate."

Who is the one?

Yi Mi pondered, not knowing why she always had an ominous premonition.

At this time, the housekeeper Zi Po Nian came out.

The two brothers felt a little relieved when they saw that her expression was normal and there were no wounds on her body.

"Master Ilmi, Master Killua." Zipunian bowed, "You are back."

"Ah." Yi Mi turned his eyes to her, "Zipunian, what happened?"

"Dad, how are they doing?"

When Zi Po Nian heard this, he glanced at Yi Mi with a slightly strange expression. A hint of schadenfreude slipped through his eyes. It was very shallow, but Yi Mi keenly caught it.

It seems that this matter has something to do with him.

Yi Mi made a preliminary judgment.

"My Lord, they have not been attacked." After a pause, Zi Po Nian added, "At present, there is no danger in beating up the enemy."

"Currently?" Yi Mi Mingwu used the word "present", which means the unknown, the person's attitude is unclear, and the crisis has not been resolved.

"Who is coming?" Yi Mi asked again.

Zi Po Nian was silent for a few seconds before he said slowly: "He is that lady's friend. It is said that he is a gentleman named Gojo Satoru."

Yi Mi: "..."

The ominous premonition became even stronger.

Zipanian continued, "Before you go home, I have something you want me to convey to you."

Yi Mi did not reply.

"The master said..." Zi Po Nian didn't care that he didn't answer, and relayed it dutifully, "Hakka motto is to beat the enemy, not to make enemies of the strong easily, because it means losing money."

"The master also said..." Zi Po Nian looked at Yi Mi, the corners of his mouth turned up slightly, "You are a mature enemy, you should know how to deal with such situations."

Yi Mi: "..."

"So..." Killua listened, and suddenly he had an idea, and he realized it! "Did brother provoke this enemy?"

"Yes, Master Killua." Zi Po Nian nodded without any intention of taking care of the young master's face.

She immediately said the third sentence that Siba asked her to answer.

"The master finally said that if necessary, he would ask the eldest master to learn the family rules again."

Yi Mi: "......"

Killua: "Pfft..."

Just as the front leg shouted to him to be an honest man, the back leg was slapped in the face.

At this moment, the terrifying image of Ilmi that had always dominated Killua's heart cracked.

Dama, Killua, you have to hold back.

Absolutely no laughing!

Otherwise, big brother will find out!

Killua pinched his thigh hard and tightened his expression, but his slightly trembling body betrayed him completely.

Ilmi glanced at Killua faintly, but said nothing.

My own brother Xiong can be dealt with at any time, but now it is time to resolve the family crisis first.

At any time, Il fans’ priority is to beat up their enemies.

If necessary, he will use his own life to save the enemy.

Thinking like this, Yi Mi wrapped his mind power around his body and followed Zi Po Nian through the deep pits and entered the house.

As soon as he entered, he saw Gojo Satoru, who was holding an exquisite small round plate costing 10 million yuan, eating five-star high-end desserts, watching the high-end TV covering the front wall, and sitting on the sofa with his legs crossed like an uncle.

as well as--

Siba and the others were sitting far away from him, tense and motionless, staring intently at his every move.

This shows how high the danger level of Gojo Satoru is.

"You!" Killua screamed as soon as he saw the man.

"Hey~" Gojo Satoru turned his head and waved the fork in his hand, "We meet again."

"I forgot to mention it." He raised the corners of his mouth and said with a smile, "Thanks, kid. Thanks to you, I was able to find this place."

Killua: "..."

The next second, the whole family's eyes moved to him.

Killua froze.

asshole!

You're making me fat!

"Even without Xiao Qi, it wouldn't be difficult for you to find this place." Yi Mi said calmly.

"Ah, indeed." Gojo Satoru nodded. He glanced at Ilmi casually and asked, "Where is Yanxi-chan?"

"have no idea."

"Souka." Gojo Satoru shook his crossed legs, "I have a very bad personality."

"But Yanxi-chan is different from me."

"Yanxi-chan is a very responsible person." He played with the fork in his hand with his fingertips, speaking in a brisk tone as if talking to an old friend, "So she will definitely come to me."

Yi Mi tilted her head slightly, "Why are you so sure?"

"Because in this world, the person closest to her is me." Gojo Satoru pointed his silver fork at Ilmi, and his head also tilted slightly.

"If she will miss one person, then that person will only be me."

"So I'm curious..."

"What method did you use to get Yanxi-chan to stay?"

Yi Mi's face was still paralyzed, but his muscles tightened instantly, and the breath of the man opposite him changed.

His back bowed slightly, but before he could speak, the young man opposite had already teleported in front of him.

"Well, this isn't important anymore."

Gojo Satoru grinned, "Because you made me..." He punched him, "It's so unpleasant!"

too fast!

There was no time to escape.

Yi Mi's pupils shrank and she subconsciously used a shield to protect herself.

However, even though he had used up 70% to 80% of his mental power, his body was still hammered away.

Even with semi-air conditioning, Yi Ermizai could not stabilize his body.

He directly smashed through the wall and flew backwards against the void.

One tree, two trees, three trees...

After penetrating ten trees in a row, Yi Mi was able to stabilize his body.

There was a mouthful of blood protruding from his mouth, and his internal organs were definitely hurt.

But this pain is nothing to Yi Mi.

Knowing that the person opposite could teleport, he immediately took out his teleportation needle and fired quickly around.

His judgment was correct, Gojo Satoru did appear using teleportation.

However……

The golden nail that could easily pierce a person's head suddenly froze in front of him, unable to move any further.

Yi Er's dull cat eyes immediately shrank for a moment.

Although he knew from Hisoka that Gojo Satoru had a strong defensive ability, he only knew it after experiencing it himself.

This is not a strong defense, this is an outrageous defense!

Thinking of the hanging spiders, Yi Mi decided to adopt an evasive strategy.

So, Yi Mi used dark steps and limb movements.

His body turned into afterimages, as if there were many more clones out of thin air. It seemed that all of them were him and none of them were him. It was hard to tell the difference.

This is the signature confusion skill used to defeat enemy Hakkas.

Even if you are a master of telekinesis, for a while—

Oh, Yi Mi was accurately hammered away.

Xiba and others followed them from a distance as soon as the two started fighting.

I saw...

Ilmi was beaten.

Yi Mi was beaten again.

Ilmi...

Okay, they realized it.

Yi Mi was the one who was beaten one-sidedly.

The enemies were silently looking ahead at the one being crushed unilaterally - Yi, the outstanding star of the enemy, Mi.

There was a long silence.

After a long time, Killua said slowly: "Dad."

"I used to think that my eldest brother was too long-winded and always stressed that I was like an ant when I met a strong person... He was trying to intimidate me."

"But now I understand."

Killua looked at Ilmi who was being beaten on the head and said in awe, "Brother is right, don't provoke the strong easily."

"So Dad..." He turned around and asked, "Brother, do you want to retake the basic course with me?"

Siba: "..."

Chapter 88

: Nobunaga Hachama, the third member of the brigade, a person with enhanced telekinesis, and good at drawing swords.

He has an online IQ, a strong mentality, a cold personality, and a sharp style. He is a member of the main fighting faction of the brigade.

He is fearless in the face of powerful enemies.

He never changes his face when faced with challenges.

He believes that he will be fearless no matter what kind of hardships he encounters in life.

Feitan Botong, the No. 2 member of the brigade, is a telepathic person with the power of change, and is good at torture.

He has a bad temper, is ruthless, and does not recognize his relatives.

Facing powerful enemies, he was fearless in the face of danger.

Faced with challenges, he moved forward courageously.

Like Nobunaga, Feitan also believed that nothing in this world could make him tremble.

Until—they met a guy who could run around the city in minutes.

In order to catch them, this idiot has been running for more than an hour.

And be more careful every time.

Spiders know very well that strong people are extremely sensitive to fluctuations in breath and mind power.

For example, as long as someone uses telekinesis around them, as long as someone is lower in strength than them, even if the other party only uses a small amount of telekinesis, they will immediately notice it.

In the same way, facing Tsukishima Yanki, who was much stronger than them, the spiders did not dare to bet on whether the other party would notice the fluctuations in their telekinesis.

Not to mention that they had just encountered Gojo Satoru, a bug who caught them at a glance. They were even more cautious when facing someone with even more outrageous strength.

But if she didn't take any measures and let her continue searching like this, they might be taken away in one fell swoop.

This is obviously not what the spiders want to see.

So, after more than ten minutes of intense discussion.

Spider-Brain Knight and spider leader Chrollo finally came up with a perfect disguise.

It's just that...

this method requires Nobunaga and Feitan to sacrifice a little bit and make some disguises.

There is no way, who let them have their names on the wanted poster.

If the two of them went out, they might not be caught directly.

Many of the main combatants of the brigade have been arrested. If the two of them are arrested again, it will not be an easy task to go to the Hunter Association to rescue Wojin and the others.

Therefore, for the future of the brigade, it is necessary to keep Feitan and Nobunaga.

But obviously, Nobunaga and Feitan expressed strong protest against this method.

"I'm going to kill her!" Feitan poked a hole in the ground with the umbrella in his hand, muttering in his mouth, "!"

When he was angry, he would always say something incomprehensible. .

"I can use risg sun."

Risg sun, Feitan's unique skill, can use his mind power to create a small sun and burn everything.

"You may be like Finks and others, and were knocked unconscious by her move before you could use your abilities." Madge said coldly.

Feitan "..."

Feitan was really choked by Madge's truth.

"But why me?" Feitan said, "Isn't Xiaodi's temperament more suitable?"

"At present, only you and Nobunaga are the most dangerous." The knight said.

"Then there's no need for me to dress up as that kind of character!" Nobunaga expressed dissatisfaction, "There are obviously many roles that can be played."

"That's true, but these are not safe." The knight shook his head, "There are only unexpected disguises , is the best disguise."

"Besides, Nobunaga, your hair is also very suitable."

Nobunaga: "..."

Nobunaga was still reluctant.

In the end, it was the spider leader Chrollo who made the final decision.

"The brigade is the most important thing." Chrollo closed the book and looked at Nobunaga and Feitan, "Nobunaga, Feitan."

His tone was plain but convincing, "The longer time passes, the more correct it becomes. We are at a disadvantage."

After saying that, Chrollo glanced at the screen and said with a solemn expression, "There are a lot more red dots that are lighting up. She is looking more carefully now." "

So far, we have no idea about her abilities. As far as I know, if she is as sensitive to breath as Gojo Satoru, it will be a matter of time for her to find us."

Even though the spiders were flying lawlessly one by one, but for their leader Chrollo, the spiders still Convinced.

Therefore, even though they were unwilling to do so, Nobunaga and Feitan sat down.

One of them touched his mustache, the other touched his high collar.

Finally, he took a deep breath, looked back at death and said, "Let's get started."

—————————————

The sun is in the west, and the breeze is bringing warmth.

Yan Xi stopped in front of a building.

She threw the cart in her hand on the ground and looked up and down at the building in front of her.

She has searched for almost every place in this city with energy fluctuations, and only this place is left.

If she couldn't find it here, then she would have to give up temporarily.

After searching for so long, she was already a little hungry and a little tired, and she didn't want to move much.

Well, it’s not bad to catch three.

Thinking like this, Yan Xi raised his feet and stepped onto the steps.

Just as I stepped on it, I heard a rapid sound of "Beep-bu~~Beep-bu~" coming from behind me.

The ambulance stalled behind him, and several medical staff hurried over carrying a stretcher.

"Sorry, please give way."

"Ah, okay." Yan Xi moved his steps to make room for him.

The medical staff rushed in.

After a while, he ran out again.

But I saw a tall...pregnant woman lying on the stretcher?

The pregnant woman's body was stained with a lot of blood, her long hair was disheveled, covering most of her face, her belly was bulging, her legs were twitching, and she was extremely miserable.

Damn it, I hope the child in your belly is fine.

Yan Xi took a look and sighed, these sisters are quite tall.

She turned her head and happened to see one large and one young running out of the corridor.

The older one has blond hair and a baby face, while the younger one has a pink lace princess dress and two ponytails of different heights on her head.

As soon as he saw her, his feet suddenly slipped and he fell to the ground with a thud.

"Are you okay?" Yan Xi subconsciously stretched out his hand to help the person up.

Unexpectedly, the girl in the princess dress immediately rolled around and missed her hand.

Yan Xi "..."

Why does this feel like seeing a ghost? Is she so scary?

But...

this little girl seems a bit familiar.

Just as he was about to take a closer look, he saw the blond, baby-faced young man picked up the little girl on the ground, raised his hand and 'gently' touched the back of the little girl's head, and said sadly, "Lina, don't be afraid."

"With uncle here, no one will bully you."

"Be good, calm down, nothing is wrong."

Perhaps his comfort had an effect. After the little girl trembled for a few times, she gradually became more honest.

"I'm sorry." The baby-faced young man said apologetically, "Something happened to us, and Lina is in an unstable mood right now."

"Ah, it's okay -" Before he could say anything, the blond young man yelled, " Sister - just hold on!!!"

He shouted heartbreakingly, "You are the best hunter in our Paolo family! How could you give up your life for that scumbag?!"

" You still have little Lina to take care of!!!"

After hearing this, Yan Xi looked at the child who buried his head on the young man's shoulder, hugged his neck tightly with his upper hand, and trembled again. Combined with the previous content, After careful consideration, it becomes clear.

It seems that this is another drama where a scumbag cheats on his wife and his first wife is heartbroken.

The poor child must have been frightened after experiencing this at such a young age and seeing his mother's bloody appearance.

"Sister!!!" The blond young man cried out sadly again, and jumped into the ambulance with the little princess Lina in his arms.

At the same time, the elevator dinged and opened.

Yan Xi raised his eyes slightly and saw three people standing inside.

The beautiful lady with black hair and shawl is wearing a black high-cut evening dress with a black ribbon tied around her neck.

Next to him was a handsome man with blond hair and a suit. He looked familiar. Before he had time to think about it, he saw Na Meiyu spat.

"You bastard! How dare you hurt my second sister!"

"Send Paizi and come with me to chop up that bastard!!!"

As soon as she finished speaking, the two of them jumped past her eyes like a gust of wind.

Yan Xi "..."

This hunter named Pai Paoluo has a pretty good-looking family.

But it’s still important to do the right thing.

Thinking like this, Yan Xi turned into a breeze and began to investigate.

She did rely on the fluctuations of Qi to find people. Those wanted criminals had similar fluctuations of Qi, so she only needed to focus on those people with Qi.

Just like those people from the Paolo family, they also have the aura of Qi on their bodies.

Wait, Yan Xi paused.

Those few are probably wanted criminals in disguise.

Probably not...?

On the other side...

In the ambulance, the pregnant woman Xin, who was twitching in pain, stretched out her legs, her long hair fell down, revealing a pair of lifeless eyes.

Beside him were Fei Little Princess Lina Tan, who was being held by her uncle, and Ku Luoluo, the beautiful girl in evening dress.

There is also the blond Pike and the blond vigilante.

They sat in the car in silence, no one spoke.

Overall, the plan was quite successful.

After all, who would have thought Nobunaga would dress up as a pregnant woman?

Who would have thought that Feitan could dress up as a little princess?

Who would have thought that Chrollo would become Lolozi?

The best disguise is the one that makes the enemy unexpected but is reasonable.

And apparently, their plan worked.

Tsukishima Yanxi had no doubts, they just slipped away from her eyes.

However, the spiders were not very happy.

"Madge." After a long time, Chrollo took out his phone and asked, "How are you doing there?"

"She has left." On the other side of the phone, Madge stared at the computer screen and frowned slightly, " She should have given up."

"From what I saw, her trajectory was heading towards the Hunter Association."

"So we are safe for the time being?" Nobunaga said.

"You can say that." Madge stared at the screen and replied intuitively.

"Then what are we going to do next? Captain" Pike asked.

"Leave the Republic of Bartokia first. This is already their territory."

Chrollo pondered, "Let's go back to Meteor Street first."

"I need to collect some new abilities."

"Machi." Chrollo As he said that, he warned, "Although your intuition can help you avoid many crises, you still have to put on a little disguise just in case." "

I understand, Captain."

In the afternoon, at 4:36, the spiders Successfully escaped from the Republic of Batrogia.

At 4:38, Yan Xi successfully obtained the bounty from the Hunter Association.

At 4:38:57, Yan Xi arrived to beat the enemy guest.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

5.8K 90 16
// "Will you promise to hold my hand and never let me go?" "I promise." // Written by: Crystal Hwang
2.9K 152 51
Alternative Title: 伪装咒灵收容中心 Author: Have you eaten candy? Summary: The thing that Huang Dongyi regretted most after traveling through time was that...
2.1K 89 27
Alternative Title: 钞能力大小姐 Author: It's a good baby Summary: As the eldest lady of the consortium, Qingyuan Xing has lived a pampered life since she w...
14.2K 677 78
Alternative Title: 我靠氪金养成mafia公司 Author: Xian Douhua Summary: Akito Suzuki played an idle business development game called "Pocket Company Story". ...