What have I gotten myself int...

Da satanspotato9319

Life was ok for Addison. Things werent really exciting or anything like that but she was happy living with he... Altro

I guess this is.. real life?
Ok... What now?
So not poisoned?
One true mate.
Missing: Weird Stalker Vampire
Hes alive
Still Missing: Weird Stalker Vampire
He came back, weird as ever
Parents are terrifying
Weird day.
This cant be good
Back here

Prologue

0 0 0
Da satanspotato9319

Leaving work, Addison noticed that Jax left his card on the table, he had already paid and was leaving, so she hurried to grab it and give it back to him. When she caught up to him again, he was standing still in the street-light lit street, she tapped on his shoulder, telling him he forgot his card. He turned to her, putting a hand under her chin and tilting her head up to meet his now darkened eyes. They were normally really light but not now. He had blood on his face and gave her a fanged smile. She heard the sound of a body falling to the floor.

What has she gotten herself into?

Continua a leggere

Ti piacerĂ  anche

177K 5.7K 41
I was screaming even louder thinking I was going to die. But then I landed in somebody's arms. I reacted quickly and punched the guy in the face. He...
698K 15.6K 13
He saw her that day, the first day she started working for his sick aunt. She was bubbly, vivacious, slightly crazy and stunningly beautiful. She mad...
3M 137K 44
****COMPLETED**** "You're driving me crazy," I growled, dropping my hand down to her waist then around to her lower back, sucking her earlobe into my...
40.2K 1.1K 36
''Let me taste you'' He leans forward and whispers in my ear. His voice is low like a gravelly hum. Oh God, what have I gotten myself into? He leans...