To You Among The Crowd

By AarabhiIyer

"You're the girl from the concert. You had the audacity to roll your eyes at me.." I say, " Tf are you?" "Yo... More

(1) Who?
2) Blinding lights
3) That cheeky grin
4) Enough is enough
5) Run away, pretty girl
6) Head spinnin', Heart racin'
7) A Task At Hand, but..
8) Butterflies
9) Work, work and work
10) Penny for your thoughts?
11) Anticipation
12) Flabbergasted..or expected?
13) Too drunk to walk
14) Too Hot To Handle
15) Dubiety
16) Heart's desires
17) Frosty Reception
19) This won't do.
20) He's an idol after all.
21) Glamour

18) Click, click!

69 11 119
By AarabhiIyer

"Damn, dude was cold." Juan whispers to me, as we walk up to the elevator.

"You're telling me," I whisper back, pressing the 9th floor button.

Probably Mr. Seo means business. And only business. That's why he's so cold towards us.

And why wouldn't he be?

He's a billionaire, who would've met thousands of important people worldwide,
travelled across countries with his beautiful family and and who owns multiple cars and properties, for instance.

Basically a rich guy.

So, and this is a valid question, why would he even pay any heed or attention to any of us, mere photographers who photograph the event?

He probably has so many other things to attend to.

So,
what I'm trying to say is, we really shouldn't find the need to complain.

But on the plus side, we all have our own individual rooms, in a Five Star Hotel, on the 9th floor.

Well, I'm on the 9th floor. Others are probably scattered all over the place.

"I'm on the 2nd floor, Bailey on the 10th, Jay on the 4th, and Anya on the 7th, as this card says. Well, let's all meet in an hour." Juan says, as I wave to them, smiling.

All of them wave back, smiling back at me, as the elevator door closes.

I sigh, removing the room keys from my pocket. I go to my room, 902, and unlock the room.

I'm welcomed by a really good fragrance, as I see a really really beautiful room. Oh my god, this is GORGEOUS!!

The room is so spacious, it could fit all five of us. But it's good to have privacy, I'd say.

The bedsheets are purple, and there are beautiful artistic pictures hung on the wall.

There's a cream sofa in the middle of the room, and underneath it is an outstanding lilac carpet. In the corner of the room, sits a white Chaise Longue, propped up with fluffed pillows and cushions.

The bathroom, oh the bathroom!! It's so pristine and clean! I'd like a bathroom like this myself one day, if I get any richer. And it's so grand! I'll definitely feel like a royal queen taking a bath in that lovely bathtub.

I wash my hands and face, then go out to unpack my suitcase. After a long process of unpacking and hanging and folding and arranging my clothes, I crash onto the bed, feeling soo fricking good.

But then, I realise that I might be a little stinky because of the car ride, and so, I decide to take a nice long bath.

I run the hot water in the bathtub, the water boiling hot. I add a little cold water to make the bath bearable, and I touch the water with my hand, the feeling so nice on this wintery evening. And then I undress.

I slowly and cautiously step into the bathtub, careful not to slip, and sit down.

"Essential bath oils"

Interesting.

I add the bath oil into the bathtub, and the fragrance wafts through the whole room.

I soap myself softly, loving every inch of this bath. I take a long while, relaxing and playing with water. You won't believe it, but I haven't experienced such a grand bath in my life.

It feels so good, that I want to stay in there forever, drifting away in my dreams, never letting go of this floaty dream.

But, duty calls.

And so, I get up slowly once again, and wipe myself with a towel. My hair is so wet, and the whole bathroom is steamy.

I get my outfit from the wardrobe, and lay it out on the bed.

I don't dress up too fancy. After all, I'm a photographer, but it's still classy and chic.

I wait for another 5 minutes, then do my curly hair into a nice bun, and go out of the room.

The corridors are far too grand as well. They stretch far and wide, looking like giant mazes. If you lose your way, there's no finding your way back without actual help.

Now that I'm dressed up, I go to the ground floor, and wait for my crew in the lobby, for the grand Korean Wedding.

There are already so many rich and famous people flooding in, as some of them are greeted by Mr. Seo.

He's wearing a white suit with a blazer now, and I see his son, Benjamin Seo too, looking quite dashing in his black suit, the perfect, charming groom.

Apparently, he's also a singer. So he's really rich, as well as famous. He does look striking in that suit, and not to mention, his cold demeanor adding the cherry on top.

I saw the invitation card.

He's getting married to an Iseul Choi, a wealthy actress of South Korea.

Just rich people things, you guys.

To be really honest, I'm so honoured that our little startup photography company,

"Photostop" was chosen to capture this event.

As I look at all these celebrities in awe, I see Mr. Seo's assistant rushing towards me frantically.

"Gather your crew and get ready with your equipment inside the hall, the ceremony will begin anytime," he says urgently, making an urgent phone call to someone.

"I'm on it!" I say, rushing towards a large hall, with seating arrangements and beautiful dark, smoky decorations, chandeliers sparkling above me.

God.

I call Juan to bring in the equipment from the corner of the Wedding Hall, whispering, as the crowd of rich celebrities and millionaires rush inside.

"I'm coming in a minute with everyone!" He says, as I panic, not having set the equipment quickly.

But I calm down, as the focus of the celebrities is, obviously, not towards me. I hear satisfied 'ooohs and aaahs' around me, as the rich express their satisfaction, clearly impressed with the decorations.

And I still have time. Mr. Seo and his son are still outside.

I see even more fancy looking celebrities coming in, elite group members and rich aunties dressed to the nines.

Young men enter as well, such as k-pop idols and actors.

As I observe these attractive people, a group of men in particular grab my attention.

Gasp!

It's BTS!!

And there HE is.

Kim Taehyung.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

11.5K 608 25
"i'm not what you think i am, and when you find out, you won't want this." "how 'bout you let me decided that for myself, baby girl." a lawyer with a...
6.6K 278 52
"please be with me forever y/n..." taehyung held your hands. You looked at his sparkling eyes... "Okay!lets grow old together. " But.. "she lied. H...
139K 4K 28
( it's cute ,fluff and a little bit sad but you will enjoy , it's happy ending )when the ruthless mafia of Asia is forced to marry you , And he came...
22.5K 1.3K 13
"Who are you?" "Me? I am the one who should ask that from you. What were you doing in my car. Are you a saseang fan?" He backed away. "Who is a sasea...