The One-Shots of Hosie

Da sumnerc3

One shots about Hosie. More G!p Hope than G!p Josie. Altro

Changes (Part 1)
Josie's Pregnancy (Part 1)
Update
Hope's Confession (Part 1)
A Hosie 4th of July
Josie's Heart
Josie's Pregnancy (Part 2)
Hope's Hurt
Josie's Deal (Part 1)
A Sick Hope
A Hosie Labor Day
Josie's Pregnancy (Part 3)
Hope's Rage
Update 2
Hope's Revenge
Hosie on Steve Wilkos
Changes (Part 2)
A Hosie Halloween ๐Ÿ‘ป๐Ÿฆ‡๐ŸŽƒ
Josie's Deal (Part 2)
Josie's Pregnancy (Part 4)
Trouble In Paradise
Josie's Pissed
A Hosie Thanksgiving ๐Ÿ๐Ÿฆƒ
Josie's Deal (Part 3)
Hosie is Offical (Part 1)
A Hosie Christmas (Part 1)
A Hosie Christmas (Part 2)
Busch Gardens
A Hosie New Year
Changes (Part 3)
Hope Is Desperate (Part 1)
Update 3
Changes (Part 4)
A Hosie Valentine's Day โค๏ธโค๏ธ๐Ÿ’•๐Ÿ’•๐Ÿ˜˜๐Ÿ˜˜
Hope Is Desperate (Part 2)
A Witch Retreat
A Hosie Easter ๐Ÿฅ
Update 4
Comatose (Part 1)
Comastose (Part 2)
Josie's Pregnancy (Part 5)
Hope's Confession (Part 2)
Hope's Revenge (Part 2)
Josie's Plan
Comatose (Part 3)
Changes (Part 5)
Sorry
When Hosie Meets Brittana
Stuck
At Odds (Part 1)
Changes (Part 6)
Not Allowed
Hope's Help (Part 1)
Rebekah Needs Josie's Help (Part 1)
Update 5
When Josie Dies (Part 1)
The Plan (Part 1)
The Plan (Part 2)
Brave & Strong
Control
The Plan (Part 3)
A Hosie Thanksgiving (Part 2)
Hope Needs Josie
Stranded
A Sick Josie
Comatose (Part 4)
A Hosie Christmas (Part 3) ๐ŸŽ…๐ŸŽ…๐ŸŽ„๐ŸŽ„
Comfort
Hope's Heart
A Hosie New Year (Part 2)
When Josie Dies (Part 2)
So Unexpected
The Plan (Part 4) ๐Ÿ”žโš ๏ธ
The Discovery
The Twins Pain (Part 1)
Hosie is Official (Part 2)
The Plan (Part 5) โš ๏ธโš ๏ธ๐Ÿ”ž
We Get High
Trouble in Paradise (Part 2)
The Discovery (Part 2)
A Hosie Valentine's Day (Part 2) โš ๏ธโš ๏ธ๐Ÿ”ž๐Ÿ”ž
Update 6
Owed (Part 1)
The Fight
Josie's Home (Part 1)
So Unexpected (Part 2)
Gang Related (Part 1)
Josie's Pregnant (Part 1)
I Mean It (Part 1)
Owed (Part 2)
A Jealous Josie
From Enemies To Lovers (Part 1)
Dark Josie Returns
The Plan (Part 6)
Update 7
Paging Dr. Saltzman
The Mobsters Daughter (Part 1)
Hope's 21st Birthday (Part 1)
A Hosie 100th
The Plan (Part 7)

A Baby With A Bad Girl (Part 1)

744 36 2
Da sumnerc3

Hope has a baby with Bad Girl/Player Josie. G!p Josie.

P.S. Sorry I've been MIA but a lot of family stuff has been going on. Both of my parents have been in the hospital over the weekend. So here's a one-shot for you guys.

Also, I know there's not enough G!p Josie stories as well, so I decided to do another G!p Josie.

.....

With Hope
.....

Hope is in the car with Landon, he drives her home every once in a while after school. Hope is on her phone texting her mom, telling her she's cooking tonight, after she picks up Leo from Josie's.

"So I wanted to talk to you about something." Landon said.

Hope looks up from her phone. "What is it?"

Landon smiles. "Okay, I was wondering if you wanted to take a trip? Maybe we could go to Myrtle Beach?"

Hope nods. "That sounds fun."

"Cool, the 3 of us are going to have so much fun." Landon grins.

"Wait, the 3 of us?" Hope frowns.

Landon nods. "Yeah, you, me and Leo."

Hope chuckles nervously. "Landon, that's not a good idea, Josie is not going to be to happy about the 3 of us going out of town together."

"He's your son too Hope, and that's not fair that I can't spend time with him." Landon frowns.

"Landon, not to be rude, but he's not your son. You're going to have to ask Josie, because Leo is her son too. I get what you'rere saying, but we're both sharing him." Hope explained.

Landon sighs. "Hope, I've been around him."

"Landon just because you've been around him doesn't make him yours. I don't let you pick him up, feed him or change his diaper. Josie would have a damn fit." Hope said.

"What about her have her bitches around him? How do you know she's not doing that, Hope? It's not fair, Josie can have her women around him but I can't feed him?" Landon asked angrily.

"Okay, don't get angry with me, okay? Josie and I are in a good place right now with our relationship and I don't want to ruin that."

"Hope, look. I love you, and I want to grow to love Leo too, how is that fair to me?" Landon asked her .

"Landon please understand where I'm coming from, I know you love me and that's fine, but I'm tied to Josie for the rest of my life and I'm okay with that, but I know how she is when it comes down to Leo. Josie doesn't trust anyone but me with him." Hope reminded him.

Landon nods. "I just want to spend time with the both of you that's all."

Hope sighs. "I know, look I'll talk to her but I'm not making any promises, I just know she's going to be pissed." Hope said as she looks out the window.

.....

With Josie

Josie is in her room sleeping with her son on her chest. Josie loves that she had a son with Hope, a girl who shes known for a long time.

Hope is a cheerleader at Mystic Falls High School and Josie of course is just a player who's slept with a lot of girls. Hope was just one of those girls who ended up getting pregnant by Josie.

Josie feels bad about getting Hope pregnant but Hope gave Josie a son, which is something Josie is grateful for, her first boy.

Josie kisses Leo on his head with a smile on her face, her son is everything to her. Leo stirs a little before relaxing again on Josie's chest.

Leo is only 6 months and this boy can fucking eat, he has Josie's appetite for real. Josie playing The Division 2 on her Ps5.

Right now, Josie is currently suspended for fighting, of course she got into a fight with Landon. And Josie hates him.

He started some shit with Josie and he got his ass kicked. Landon had said something about her dead mother Josette, that set Josie off.

Landon only got kitchen duty while, Josie got a weeks suspension and that's not fair, just because Landon is on the football team.

Josie pauses her game and carefully lays Leo beside her.

Josie gets up and walks over to her mini fridge and pulls out some water. Josie chugs it, not realizing how thirsty she was.

Someone knocks on her door, Josie opens it and it's Caroline.

"Hope is here." Caroline said.

"She can come in." Josie said walking back over to her bed.

Josie sits down and waits for Hope to come in, the auburn haired girl walks in and sees Leo sleeping beside Josie.

"Hey." Hope greets Josie as she closes the door.

Josie looks at her. "What's up, Hope?"

"I just came to get Leo." Hope said.

Josie scoffs. "He's sleeping, and you know he hates it when he's woken up out of his sleep."

Hope sighs. "Josie, I'm too tired to argue tonight."

Josie shrugs. "It's my week with him anyway, why are you here to get him?"

Hope clears her throat not wanting Josie to get pissed. "Landon wants to take us to the beach."

Josie raises a brow. "Who's us? What does that have to do with Leo?"

"He wants to Leo to come with the both of us." Hope said.

Josie chuckles darkly. "Hold on." Josie walks out of her room to go get Caroline.

Caroline comes back in. "I'll take Leo." Caroline picks him up and he snuggles into her.

Caroline walks out of Josie's room knowing it's about to get ugly in there.

Josie walks back into her room and slams the door.

"What do you mean, Landon wants to take our son to the beach?" Josie spits out angrily.

"Josie, he's my boyfriend and I'm allowed to have our son around him." Hope reminded her.

"That's fine, yeah, but him taking our son to the beach, that's my job, Hope. That motherfucker is not his daddy!" Josie yells angrily.

"I know he's not, but he helps." Hope said.

"Excuse me?!" Josie snarls.

Hope licks her lips. "He's helped me with Leo. He wants to be in his life. He wants us to meet his parents Josie."

Josie chuckles darkly. "Hope, are you trying to play me?"

"Josie, I'm not. It not fair that Landon can't do things for our son." Hope snarls at her.

"Leo is not his, he's our child. We made him together Hope! You don't see me having a girl who I've slept with trying to take our son out on trips and shit! You'd be pissed if I had done that. Be honest, would have you liked that, if Penelope or Jade asked me to go somewhere and took Leo with us?" Josie asked angrily.

Hope looks away. "No." Hope said honestly. "You're right, I would be pissed."

"My point, and what made you think, that I wouldn't be?" Josie asked.

"I'm sorry. Look, I just hate us not spending time together as a family." Hope said honestly.

"We can Hope, why are you so upset about this?" Josie asked her.

"You know why Josie, did you even read the note I wrote you?" Hope questions the brunette.

"I did." Josie nods. "Hope, I love you too. I'm just damaged l, let me fix those parts of myself before we try anything."

"What if Landon and I go further with our relationship?" Hope asked her.

"Then you guys do, but if we're being honest you're the only girl I want, I know I don't say this much, but thanks for giving me Leo. He's my everything, I've changed my ways because of him Hope." Josie said truthfully.

"I'm happy for you Josie, I'm glad you're changing your ways." Hope smiles at her.

"I am mad about being suspended for a week and your boyfriend isn't." Josie stated as she crosses her arms.

"I talked to Vardemus for you, and he said you can come back tomorrow." Hope said with a smile.

"Appreciate that Hope." Josie nods.

"Um...Penelope had been telling everyone that she's pregnant." Hope said.

"Of course she is." Josie rolls her eyes.

"Are you ready for another child?" Hope asked as she raises a brow.

"The baby is not mines Hope, I dont know whose it is. Penelope told me she got drunk and slept with someone else. I wished her luck though." Josie shrugs.

Hope nods basically sighing in relief. "I think I'll go."

"You can stay if you want. Leo loves it when you stay the night with us." Josie offers.

"Okay, I'll stay." Hope said as she set her bag in a chair.

"I'll let you shower and get changed. I'll go make Leo's bottle." Josie said as she leaves her room.

Hope sighs knowing it was going to go this way. She goes into the bathroom and takes a shower, after her shower she brushes her teeth and dries off.

Hope gets dressed and walks out to see Leo up. He's sitting up, he's still sleepy but he's up. He looks at Hope and smiles.

Leo whines for Hope, Hope smiles as she walks over to Josie's bed and lays down. Leo instantly lays on her chest falling back to sleep.

Josie smiles at the both of them, as she goes to lay on the couch. When Hope sleeps over, Josie always sleeps on the couch and lets Hope take the bed with Leo.

Josie falls asleep instantly, brunette has been up all day, so she hasn't gotten any sleep.

Hope falls asleep as well, with Leo on her chest.

.....

The next morning

Josie pulls up at school and parks her car.

"Thanks for driving me this morning, even though my car is still at your house." Hope giggles.

"You can get it after school, I'd rather for us to ride together anyway, you know we have to take Leo to his appointment after school anyway. Aunt Elena needs to do his check up." Josie said reaching into the back to grab her bag.

Hope nods. "I think I want to get back into breast feeding, but that boy stays hungry." Hope rolls her eyes as she looks at Josie.

Josie sees Hope looking at her. "What?"

"He has your appetite." Hope nudges her.

Josie just grins. "Women do produce the best milk."

"JOSIE!!!" Hope shrieks as she blushes.

"I'm just saying." Josie laughs.

"I can't believe I have a baby with you." Hope huffs.

"You weren't complaining." Josie said raising a brow.

Hope cheeks turn red. "I'm not dealing with you this morning". Hope pouts.

"Stop pouting, you know I'm just playing, anyway. I booked some tickets this morning to go to Clearwater Florida. I want to take our son out for some fun." Josie said.

Hope nods. "Look, I know we may have our differences sometimes, but I would like to apologize to you, I should've never brought that up."

"Hope, I don't kind Landon being around Leo, but he's not allowed to change him, feed him or hold him, until I feel like he deserves too. Landon is not playing daddy to our boy." Josie said.

"I know Jo, I'm sorry about last night. I would love to go to Florida with the both of you." Hope said as she placed her hand on top of Josie's.

"I got you a ticket, I can't leave my baby mama here while Leo and I are having fun." Josie said with a smile.

"Have you spoken to Lizzie?" Hope asked gently.

Josie rolls her eyes. "No and I don't want to. I'm pissed at Lizzie right now."

Hope sighs. "Josie I'm sorry that she tried to call CPS on you, I just thought Lizzie wouldn't stoop so low".

"She's my flesh and blood Hope, and for her to do this to Leo and I makes me wonder was she even happy when Leo was born into this world. Lizzie knew how much this was going to hurt me." Josie said with tears in her eyes.

Hope strokes her cheek. "You're an amazing mom, Josie. Don't let your sister's choices bring you down. Lizzie chose her bed and now she has to lie in it. It's okay, you know I'm always here." Hope said softly.

"Thanks Hope." Josie puts her forehead against hers.

A hard knock interrupts them, they turn to see an angry Landon.

"Here we go." Josie said as she balls up her fist.

......

Shit is about to go down next chapter. Josie and Lizzie will talk causing more drama. Goodnight.

Continua a leggere

Ti piacerร  anche

81.5K 1.7K 42
A love story of 2 girls who have been friends all their lives . Josie and hope . Both have feelings for each other , but who will confess first? And...
71.8K 1.6K 11
When Rafael says he likes his brother's ex (Hope and Landon broke up in this), Josie's jealousy flares, making her realize that she still has a crush...
224K 3.6K 21
๏ Šแดสsแด›ษชแด„ า“แด€สŸสŸs สœแด€s ส™แด‡แด‡ษด วซแดœษชแด‡แด› า“แดส€ แด€ แดกสœษชสŸแด‡ แด€ษดแด… แด€สŸแด‡xษชแด€ า“แดส€ส™แด‡s า“แดแดœษดแด… สœแด‡ส€sแด‡สŸา“ แด€ แดŠแดส™ แด€แด› แด›สœแด‡ sแด€สŸแด แด€แด›แดส€แด‡ sแด„สœแดแดสŸ แด€s แด›สœแด‡ สœแด‡แด€แด…แดษชsแด›ส€แด‡ss. สแด‡แด€ส€s แดกษชแด›สœแดแดœแด› แด€ษดส sแดœแด˜แด‡ส€ษดแด€...
77.1K 2.3K 42
Hope and josie are dating, when hope ask josie to choose between her and josie's best friend, what happens when josie soon find out something that sh...