How to get an A [TeacherxStud...

AngieTheTurtle tarafından

How to get an A STEP BY STEP! Step One - Be a stripper ✔ Step Two - Give a hot guy a lap dance ✔ Step Three... Daha Fazla

How to get an A [TeacherxStudent]
Chapter One
Chapter Two
Chapter Three
Chapter Four
Chapter Five
Chapter Six (Mr. Romano's P.O.V.)
Chapter Seven
Chapter Eight
Chapter Nine
Chapter Ten
Chapter Eleven
Chapter Twelve
Chapter Thirteen
Chapter Fourteen
Chapter Fifteen
Chapter Sixteen
Chapter Seventeen
Chapter Eighteen
Chapter Nineteen
Chapter Twenty
Chapter Twenty-One
Chapter Twenty-Two
Chapter Twenty-Three
Chapter Twenty-Four
Chapter Twenty-Five
Chapter Twenty-Six
Chapter Twenty-Seven
I'm sorry.
Chapter Twenty-Nine
Chapter Thirty
Chapter Thirty-One
Chapter Thirty-Two
Epilouge/Thank You <3
[ALTERNATE ENDING]

Chapter Twenty-Eight

1.9K 49 8
AngieTheTurtle tarafından

Hey guys <3 I was only fucking around with you, it was April Fools Day! S-so don't h-hate me :D.. I didn't expect to get those responses, in fact, I didn't expect any at all. But I do apologise for not updating last week. Though this doesn't really make up, here's a pretty lengthy chapter! I mean... I usually upload 3 pages... but this is like, what 4 or 5... ._. I love you guys .__.

Everything was perfect. Miguel took the news surprisingly... well. I couldn't even believe the words that came out of my mouth. We held each other in a comfortable silence. I put my nose in the crook of his neck and noticed his scent changed. I'm guessing he's using new cologne. I sighed and closed my eyes.

"Did you find it?" he whispered.

"Find what?"

He chuckled and shook his head. Then, I pulled back from him with a scowl on my face.

Miguel let go of my face and sighed. He then slid his hands into my pockets and took them out. I gave him a questioning look, but he only looked away.

"It was you!" I said lightly punching his chest.

"Ow." he said with a chuckle, "You needed it."

I shoved my hand in my pocket and took out the neatly bundled bills.

"Take it back."

"No can do, Suzy."

"S-"

"No."

He smiled and kissed my forehead.

"Class will start soon."

I had a weird feeling of deja vu and shook it off. Kissing his cheek, I walked out of his classroom with a wide smile on my face. At the end of the day, I headed straight home. As I climbed the stairs to the second floor, my mouth nearly dropped to the floor.

"Nobody's coming anymore."

The keys in my hand trembled and I tried to turn around.

"Suzy." she ran down to me, "Suzy, stop."

"Get away from me, Lucy!" I yelled, my eyes widened.

"Su-"

"No!"

"People will open their doors, be quiet..." she whispered.

"No, I'm tired of people like you!" I screamed as I grabbed her torso and sent her flying down the stairs.

I mean, even if it's five steps.. it's still down the stairs.

I ran up the stairs and into my apartment. I closed the door and locked it. No less than ten seconds later, she was banging on my door.

"Suzy, I know you're leaning on the door."

My stomach felt as if it was stuck in my throat.

"I have a preposition for you." her voice bellowed, "We've been losing customers the week after you left. The club's like a ghost town and I'm losing money."

I resisted opening the door and shouting I don't give a flying fuck, but I stayed put.

"So if you come back, whatever you make will be doubled. If you make $500... you'll get $1,000."

I lowly gasped and began to think. She sexually assaulted me, would I want to go back to that? But then again, Miguel and the twins promised to take care of me. But it's not like I want their money, I don't want to be in debt to anyone.

I looked through the peep hole to see her still there. She waited patiently and I frowned. I can't do it, but then again, I need the money. The rent's due next week and I only have a couple of dollars left to feed me. Then I have the two thousand dollars Miguel gave me, but that won't last long.

Opening the door, I looked into Lucy's eyes. I can't stand this woman. I can't stand anyone who has the nerve to take advantage of me because I'm weak. I sighed and closed the door, flinching when her foot got in between the lock and the door.

"Suzy. I understand what I did to you was wrong, but I clearly stated in the contract that I can do those things. You're nineteen, you're a grown woman. I'm giving you an offer. Whether you like it or not, you have to return. You're bound for two years."

I couldn't look at her, so I tried to shut the door.

"I need you."

Everyone will hate me for this... Miguel's face... Just imagining his expressions is killing me softly. I sighed and looked at her.

"Tomorrow."

Lucy nodded and put her foot back.

"T-"

I slammed the door and locked it. I forgot about the contract... I forgot that I'll eventually have to go back. Goodness, to touch a pole that was never cleaned in years...

My back slid down the door and I clutched my face in my hands. This... Why am I so stupid...? I can't believe I never thought of the fucking contract. It's like I made a complete circle. Just when everything was perfect, something had to come up. I sighed and got up. Looking through the peep hole one time to check if she was there, I headed to the bedroom and collapsed on the bed.

So, I returned to the strip club. I made sure to keep it secretive and was happy to not see Miguel there. The next week was the Les Miserables audition. Cole was nervous about trying out for Marius, but I encouraged him to go.

"I seriously am scared." muttered Cole, "I don't think I'm ready."

"Bro, you got this." I said with a smile, "You'll get the part. They'll more than love to have you there."

"But... I can't si-"

"Don't you 'but I cant sing' me." I said mocking his voice, "You wanted this, so go for it."

Cole nodded and they called his name. Looking back at me, I gave him a thumbs up and pushed him towards the curtain. There was a small applause, maybe about ten or eleven people in the crowd. Yet, he was still nervous. I watched as he took a deep breath and almost cried when he started to sing.

"...Here they talked of... revolution! Here it was they lit the flame! Here they sang about tomorrow, and tomorrow... never... came..."

After he was finished, the tiny amount of people began to cheer for him. I smiled and the judges nodded in approval. He'll definitely be Marius.

Fast forward two weeks. So far, I made over $5,000. Miguel and I have been on good terms and he even offered me to come to his house. I declined, but I might reconsider it. The strip club's gotten pretty popular and there's been more people than ever two days after I came back.

Though, something fucked up happened at the auditions. When Cole and I exited the auditorium, we saw Bryce leaning on the wall.

"What're you here for?" asked Cole.

He seemed to be a little deep in thought and smiled at Cole.

"Just waiting for someone."

"Oh."

"Yeah."

"See you around." I said with a smile and pulled Cole with me.

Well, here I am standing with Cole near the cafeteria with the results. The role of Marius was taken by Bryce. Nobody knew he could sing, and he stole the spot right out of Cole's hand.

"I can't believe he'd fucking do that!" yelled Cole, his voice echoing off of the walls, "I can't believe him!"

I squeezed his shoulder and he shrugged me away.

"Don't you get bitchy with me, mister." I scolded.

"Sorry." he muttered, "I'm just so fucking pissed. The only one time I decide to actually audition for something and he had to take it! Fuck!"

"Are you okay, little brother?"

Cole and I turned around to see a smirking Bryce.

"Those auditions were easy."

"What the fuck, Bryce?!" yelled Cole.

"I was bo-"

"You don't fucking do that!"

"But I do and I did."

"You're only two minutes older than me!" yelled Cole, "Stop act-"

"Save it." said Bryce as he walked past us, "Little bro."

"Bryce, that's just fucking mean." I said pulling on his shirt, "You really don't do that. Cole was practising with Guadalupe for the past two weeks."

"Guadalupe? I was thinking about asking her out."

"Bryce!" I yelled with a scowl, "Come on."

"Okay, fine. Cole, what I did was wrong. Happy now?"

'What I did was wrong...'

I felt a strange feeling of deja vu and frowned. Why do I keep on having these deja vu moments?

"Are you okay?"

"What?"

"You zoned out."

"Oh, nothing." I said and glared at Bryce, "Give Cole the part."

"Why should I do that?"

"You're his bigger brother. You're twins, more than half of the school can't tell the difference."

"I'll think about it." said Bryce as he passed us."

Fast forward another two weeks. Bryce and Cole hasn't been talking and Miguel's urging me to come by his house for dinner. It's ten days before Christmas and it's the end of the day. I go to Miguel's classroom and sit on my desk.

"Hello there." he says with a smile.

"Hi, Mr. Romano."

He slightly flinched and chuckled.

"Aren't we on a first name basis, Ms. Lockwood?"

"I like that." I said with a nod, "Ms. Lockwood."

He yawned and put his pencil down.

"You got a 91 on your final exam."

"Aww, just a 91?"

"No worries." he said with a shrug, "That's an A-. Plus the work you have and the quiz from last week, you have a solid A."

"That's great." I nodded, "I got my grades from other classes. in calculus I got a B+ and in art class an A+."

"Why are Americans so bad at mathematics? It's simple, if two plus two is four, then a plus a 2a."

"You're incorrect." I smiled.

"I'm correct." he said with a scoff, "So..."

"Yeah." I nodded, "I want to go."

"I was kind of hoping you'd say no today." he frowned, "The place's messy."

"It's cool, I can help you clean up."

"No..." he muttered, "I'd be kind of embarrassed."

"Don't be embarrassed." I laughed.

About twenty minutes later, we headed over to Miguel's place. You'd expect him to live in some fancy neighborhood with extremely rich people in an extravagant house. With his status, you'd expect him to be one of the richest people in the country.

Nope.

We pulled up to an apartment building in one of the most ghetto neighborhoods. I shrugged it off and got out of the car.

"You aren't going to ask?"

"Ask what?"

"About.. the neighborhood?"

"Fine. Why d-"

"So I won't be easily detected." he said with a smirk, "Nobody will think one of the richest people in Italy live here."

He began to laugh and I rolled my eyes. We walked into the building, which had no front door, and took the elevator to the last floor. We walked about five steps and stopped in front of the door titled '13F.'

Opening the door for me, I was greeted by the smell of fresh blueberries.

"Why does your house smell like blueberries?"

"It's that automatic spray thingy, it does that every 3 hours or when someone walks past it."

"Wow, that's cool." I gasped, "When did it come out?"

"For a while now." he said as he closed the door.

I didn't want to make it obvious that I was checking out his apartment, but it was pretty decent. He led me to the livingroom and held the chair out for me. Kissing my cheek, he disappeared down the hallway.

The chairs were a royal blue color. The livingroom had a black carpet that was pretty soft. There was a black... whoa, giant flat screen plasma that was on the wall. The sofas were royal blue and the walls were a light blue. This place is pretty nice. The marble table in front of me was black with blue designs and stones.

I liked it.

But wait, what about it is messy? I looked at the floor and didn't see anything wrong with it. When I looked at the walls again, I saw a picture. Getting up, I walked toward it.

In the picture was Miguel, Dante... His dad, and I assume his sister and mother. Cole was right, Miguel is a splitting image of his father. His mom and dad were hugging, Miguel and his brother were fighting and his sister... just stood there. As if she was out of place.

I heard Miguel speaking in Italian. After a couple of words were exchanged, he came back into the living room. I could tell because of that new cologne, it's pretty strong.

I looked back at him and smiled. Then, I realized he was shirtless. My breath was hitched in my throat and a blush crept on my face.

He smirked and hugged me. Wow... His chest felt amazing. It's like he's been working out all his life.

I looked up at him and kissed his soft lips. He kissed me back and stroked my hair. My hands raked all over his chest and he pulled me closer to him. Miguel's strong arms clasped around my body. I smiled against his lips and bit his bottom lip for an opening. A deep and husky moan left his mouth as he opened it and began to suck on my tongue.

"Miguel!" said a thick Italian accent..

I gasped and pulled back, my face flushed from our closeness. Miguel's facial expression became annoyed and he looked back.

I didn't even know his brother lived with him, but that isn't a surprise.

"Oddio!" yelled Miguel at Dante.

A barrage of Italian that I couldn't even comprehend spewed out of Miguel's mouth. Dante returned it. About two minutes later, Miguel turned to me with a distressed look on his face.

"He wants Spanish food!" he cried, "Why Spanish? Why not Italian?!"

I slapped my forehead with my palm and say down on the soft sofa. Miguel groaned and took ten dollars out of his pocket. Dante walked towards him, took it, waved at me and I shortly heard the door after.

"Spanish food, dio mio."

I sighed and laid my head on the sofa. Wow, it's actually softer than my pillow.

"I'm sorry, Dante can piss me off at times."

"I'm actually a little hungry, I'll go home to ea-"

"No!" yelled Miguel, "I have food! I mean.., it's frozen pizza."

"Aren't you Italian? I thought you all could cook."

"Aren't you American? I thought you all were fat."

"But I'm not."

"So I can't cook."

I smiled and nodded. 

"Pizza it is!"

He returned my smile and headed to the kitchen. It's funny, if he'd come over, his dinner would be a cup of ramen noodles. Miguel is the most prideful person I have ever met. Wow, did I mention this sofa is really soft? About two minutes later, he came back and sat next to me. He laid his head on my shoulder and sighed.

"You're beautiful." he said out of the blue.

"I am? And you should put a shirt on."

He looked at me, that familiar smirk slapped on his face.

"You don't think I'm sexy?" he said as he made a muscle.

"Nope."

"But you love me."

"Of course I do. But are you sexy? Nope." I lied.

He frowned and made a muscle with his other arm.

"Sexy now?"

"Nope."

"Suuuzzzyyyyy." he mumbled, "Everyone else says I'm sexy."

"Oh? But I'm not everyone else."

He chuckled and got up.

"Come with me to the kitchen."

He grabbed my hands and I stood up. We walked hand in hand to the kitchen. I didn't really take a good look at it earlier, but everything was stainless steel. He had black and blue marble counters with abstract designs. The cabinets were black and the insides were blue. Pretty cool. 

"What's up with you and black and blue?"

"They go together well... like us."

I smiled and kissed his cheek. 

"Dante should be back soon." he mumbled, "He gets out of school early since he doesn't have electives."

"How did he even get enrolled in the first place?"

"Bastard enrolled himself, even I don't know how he did it."

"Y'know, Miguel. You look exactly like your father."

"Oh? I don't think so."

I rolled my eyes and hugged him.

"I know about you." I muttered, "About your family line and your father."

His body stiffened and he sighed.

"How long did you know?" he muttered.

"Over a month."

He looked down at me and kissed my forehead.

"It doesn't change anything, right?"

"Of course not." I said with a smile, "At least you don't rub anything in my face."

"I'm sexy."

"Shut up." I said with the roll of my eyes.

After a comfortable silence, I looked up at him.

"Where's your bathroom?"

"We don't have one."

"What?!" I said with a shocked expression, "Seriously?"

"Yeah, we piss behind a tree on the first floor."

"Miguel, are you serious?"

"Yes."

"...So..."

He laughed and patted my shoulder.

"F-follow m-me!" he laughed, clutching the counter for dear life.

I scowled at him and followed to another hallway.

"It's on the right." he said pointing down the hallway.

"Okay."

"I'll take the pizzas out, they'll be done soon."

I nodded and smiled at his retreating figure. Walking down the hall, I made a left and opened the door.

Except it wouldn't open.

Raising an eyebrow, I pushed the door open and went tumbling over... a pair of... shoes? I looked up and there was not but untidyness surrounding me. Pizza boxes, soda cans, newspapers... razors... Oh my goodness this is disgusting! The bed wasn't even made! The pillow was on the floor! Loose shirts were thrown around everywhere and jean pants were stuffed in drawers. The rug was stained with soda and other drinks. I spotted an underwear on his plasma tv... on the wall. I slowly got up and got out of the room. I closed the door and was afraid to see what was inside the right room.

Oh goodness, he said the right... and he also said his place was messy... I'm in love with a total slob. My hand lingered on the doorknob and I turned around. I opened the door and sighed in relief when it was the bathroom. I closed the door behind me and did my business. Rushing back to the kitchen, Miguel was taking the last pizza out of the oven.

"There you are! What took you so long? Did you take a shit in my bathroom?"

I cleared my throat and nodded. His head turned to the pizza and he settled it down on the counter.

"Are you okay?'

"Miguel."

"Yes?'

"Can you explain your room?"

His whole body froze and a goofy smile instantly spread across his face. He looked at me and scratched the back of his head.

"Well... you see..."

"You're a slob."

"It's not that I-"

"You're a slob."

"I mean, I-"

"You're a slob."

"Yeah..."

"Miguel, really? Really?"

"I don't have a maid to clean anything up!" he whined.

I couldn't believe what I was hearing. He wouldn't clean because he never had a maid to clean anything up?

"Why won't you hire one?" I said with narrowed eyes.

"Because I don't have a spare room! Dante took the half room!"

I groaned and slapped my forehead with my palm.

"You are cute, sexy... so fucking hot... but a slob? Miguel, you said you've fucked more women than my age."

"Oh, you remem-"

"Did you ever bring them to your house?"

"....I mean, it wasn't here... Actually, I fucked... 4 girls since I came here, but I never brought them here."

"Miguel!" I cried, "You are a disgusting slob! Your underwear was on your tv! It had shit inside!"

"Okay, my underwears do not have shit in them. That's a lie."

"It is, but you're not denying the underwear!"

'Suzy, do we really have to talk about this." he groaned, "I'll clean everything up."

"No, mister." I said with a smirk, "After we eat, I'm going to help you clean."

After Miguel and I finished eating, we headed straight to his room and started to clean it. The process took about four hours and by the time it was time for me to leave, it was almost nine o'clock. Though I didn't want him to, Miguel drove me home.

"Thanks for helping." he mumbled, an embarrassed look on his face.

"Don't you look like that. Someone had to do it."

He sighed and gave me a peck on the lips.

"Be safe." he said and gave me another.

Before I could try to make it linger, he unlocked the door for me,

"I love you."

"I love you too."

I smiled at him and he returned it. Getting out of the car, I closed the door and headed inside.

Fast forward two more weeks...

Okumaya devam et

Bunları da Beğeneceksin

40.4K 2.5K 15
الكاتبه : رند السبيعي✍🏼 روايتي الاولى أتمنى تعجبكم واستمتعو...
238K 7K 51
we young & turnt ho.
181K 4.2K 18
lucent (adj); softly bright or radiant ✿ ✿ ✿ My brother's hand traces the cut on my right cheek for some minutes. I have no idea how a cut can b...
746K 2.7K 67
lesbian oneshots !! includes smut and fluff, chapters near the beginning are AWFUL. enjoy!