Always Second Best... (Adam x...

By HarpGaming

You have always felt like you were the second choice wether it be second best or second last, you always felt... More

Introduction
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Headcanons pt 1

Design for (y/n)

632 5 13
By HarpGaming

Sooo (y/n)'s design in the story, I usually try and not go into too much detail! Buut, this one's been eating me up. If y'all wanna draw HER there ain't no HE, sooo let's get into description I'll add pictures if I can.

Human Form:

So starting off we have her human form, she has long dark brown hair with fog eyes. She has tan skin, she's 5'2" (yes I know she a shortie)

Then her normal outfits I'll throw some pictures in, you can ignore the girls if I couldn't find anything else!!

So that basically sums up what she wears, she's a bit of a tomboyish kinda gal hints why she was in a band with her brother and his friends.

Angel Form:

So to start off her hair is up in a ponytail, her height hasn't really changed. Her wings are the same form as Adam's wings. Her wings are just a bit smaller, and of course their her favourite color with a golden metallic look to them. Her outfit is bright like Heaven, so I'll show you in detail in pictures of what her appearance in Heaven looks like.

Hair:

Makeup:

Top:

Hoodie:

Bottom:

Socks/fishnets:

Shoes:

(Just image your favourite color for both shoes and top, unless you like the white cuz I'm kinda digging it ngl.)
So this is a more innocent pure kinda look, hints why heaven aloud it. Of course don't forget if you do decide to draw this, the wings are Adam's wings but a bit smaller. With your favourite color, with a golden look I'll give an example with my favourite color which is purple lol...

That's all I could find that actually looked good, it's got like a glow to it!

Demon Form:

So kinda like Vaggie expect she's not an exorcist, she has kinda of a tanned version of grey skin just a little bit lighter. Her eyes are two different colors, one being purple and the other being pure black like a cannibal's eye. Expect she's not one of those, nope she's normal!!

Her wings are dull of her favourite color, not glowing at all. Her hair is still in a ponytail it's just different, her clothes are darker. Her appearance, is almost sad reflecting her depression and gloominess. But of course it's Hell, and we gonna spice it up a bit!

Hair:

Makeup:

Top:

Hoodie:

Bottom:

Socks/fishnets:

Shoes:

So that's what she looks like in her demon form, honestly would wear ngl. Some with the angel one, aha no duh I'm the one who chose it dumbass...

Okay well I do hope you enjoy this book so far, and I hope you do draw some fanart I always love it I think it's amazing and sad cuz I can't draw for shit!

But please do whatever you think, suits this best! Have a good day or night y'all!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

67 5 3
At first, there were two, two beings created to correct what went wayward, made to love and dance with one another in their world forever. Adam and E...
26.1K 481 47
"I should have went to Heaven! I didn't know he was a killer!" "If you didn't know, why can't you go to Heaven?" "...I'm Sinbound," ~~...
10.7K 114 12
Hey there! I feel like writing but I'm a little dry on ideas. I think the title speaks for itself. If you see any errors, don't be afraid to let me...
31.6K 808 14
DISCONTINUED. I am not getting into religion, just because Adam is in this show and he's the first man, doesn't mean I'm putting religious things- Wa...