ADMIRING LOVE

By Richaa_Sharma

[ Part 1 of Admiring Love.] [ He fell first but she fell harder.] [ If you like to read love stories based on... More

Note
Prologue
CHARACTER
chapter 1
chapter 2
chapter 3
chapter 4
chapter 5
chapter 6
chapter 7
chapter 8
chapter 9
chapter 10
chapter 11
Teaser
chapter 12
chapter 13
chapter 14
chapter 15
chapter 16
chapter 17
chapter 18
chapter 19
chapter 20
chapter 21
chapter 22
chapter 23
chapter 24
chapter 25
chapter 26
chapter 27
chapter 28
chapter 29
chapter 30
chapter 31
chapter 32
chapter 33
chapter 34
chapter 35
chapter 36
chapter 37
chapter 38
chapter 39
chapter 40
chapter 41
chapter 42
chapter 43
chapter 44
chapter 45
chapter 46
chapter 47
chapter 48
chapter 49
chapter 50
chapter 51
chapter 52
chapter 53
A/N
chapter 54
chapter 55
chapter 56
chapter 57
chapter 58
chapter 59
chapter 60
chapter 61
chapter 62
chapter 63
chapter 64
chapter 65
Chapter 66
chapter 67
chapter 68
chapter 69
chapter 70
chapter 71
A/N
chapter 72
chapter 73
chapter 74
chapter 75
chapter 76
chapter 77
chapter 78
chapter 79
chapter 80
Reviews
chapter 81
chapter 82
chapter 83
chapter 84
chapter 85
chapter 86
chapter 87
chapter 88
chapter 89
A/N : Thank you
chapter 90
chapter 91
chapter 92
chapter 93
chapter 94
Thank you ❤️
chapter 95
chapter 96
chapter 97
chapter 98
chapter 99
chapter 100
chapter 101
chapter 102
chapter 103
chapter 104
chapter 106
chapter 107
chapter 108
chapter 109
chapter 110
chapter 111
chapter 112
chapter 113
chapter 114
chapter 115
Thank you ❤️
LAST CHAPTER
EPILOGUE
New chapter

chapter 105

4.6K 492 172
By Richaa_Sharma

" Neil, look, I am already late, and with your these antics, I will get even more late. Everyone has come downstairs." These are the words of Avni who is currently standing in front of her husband wearing just a red blouse and a fitted petticoat and seeing her saree in her husband's hand, she immediately covers herself with a sheet

Today there is a Holi party at Khanna house where the Mehra family along with the rest of their guests have come down.
But when Avni comes to the room to wear the saree which Shweta had left for her in the room when she was taking a shower in the washroom and not seeing Neil in the room, she thinks that first she should wear her blouse and petticoat and then she will call Shweta or Neela or Simran for help as she don't know how to wear saree but before she can do anything, the door of the room opens and Neil coming from there gets mesmerized seeing his wife in this state but Avni's eyes get wide.

Though not even an inch of her body remained unseen by his eyes, yet except that moment, she feels shy at other times when she comes in front of him like this.

And there Neil closes the door behind him and walks towards her, keeping his eyes fixed on her on which she steps back and quickly picks up a sheet from the bed and wraps it around herself, a red hue spreads across her cheeks as well as her entire body.

And then Neil notices her saree lying on the bed and grabbing the opportunity he quickly takes her saree in his hand and tells her that he will help her today as he knows that his wifey doesn't know how to wear a saree and now it has already been 10 minutes since they started arguing that if he makes her wear a saree then both of them will definitely get late but Neil is not ready to listen to her.

" Tum toh apni khubsurati mujh se aise chhupaa rahi ho jaise maine tumhe kabhi dekhaa hi nahi..." He says with a shameless smile playing on his lips seeing her herself covering, to which she glare at him.

" Neil, I'm saying this seriously, If I feel embarrassed today by going down late, I will not leave you." She threatens him.

" Haan toh, I also want the same thing, don't leave me today.
hmm, How about if both of us stay here in the room?" Her eyes get widen at his words.

" Neil, Don't joke at this time and you go out and send maa inside to help me...."

" And you think I will listen to you?" He says as he moves towards her, who is currently standing against the wall.
He comes so close to her that there is hardly a distance of 1-2 inches between them, she looks at him.

" After marriage when you wore a saree for the first time that day I had said that I will make you wear the saree with a lot of love but you did not give me a chance that day but today, Today I will not give this opportunity to anyone else...only I have the right to adorn you." His words bring a shy smile on her lips.

" So, be a good wifey, shed this layer of shyness and let your husband do whatever he wants to do." Saying this he holds her by the shoulder and turns her back as he knows that she will be shy to face him in such a state, and he also wants to see her shy face: but everything slowly.

Neil removes the sheet wrapped around her and shows it the way to the floor. Avni's breathing becomes heavy due to which her chest starts moving up and down slightly.

Outside the Khanna house, in the garden, many colours of gulaal are flying in the air, everyone is applying colours to each other, some are roaming around and some are enjoying sweets feeding each other.

Ansh along with some children is running here and there throwing colours on everyone with a water gun.

" mom, Avu abhi tak ready nahi hui.....?"
Simran asks deliberately, knowing well the reason for her delay as her brother had gone inside on the pretext of calling his wife but now she is telling the family members indirectly that even today they both don't remember anything except romancing.

" Haan, ye tillu bhi andar Avni ko bulaane gya tha...ab tak aaya nahi hai." Shweta says to which Simran face-palm herself.

" Ohoo mom, aap bhi n, kya aap jaanti nahi aapka beta kaisa hai, wo toh bahaane se andar gya hai aur ab pta nahi dono aayenge bhi yaa nahi baahar...." Everyone shakes their heads smiling at what Simran says, this girl does not miss a single chance to tease them in their absence also.

Inside the house, in Avneil's room

Avni feels herself wrapped in his arms as he holds both her hands tightly in his hands and places them on her bare stomach, and his lips spread their magic on her neck and all over her back, leaving her breathless.

" Neil you said you will only make me wear a saree...but here you..... she does not complete her words as a painful moan comes out of her mouth when he leaves his mark on her neck.

" I did tell you, but not without worshipping you." Saying this he frees her hand from his grip, and turns her towards him.

She looks at him with bated breath and Neil looks into her eyes and leans down to kiss her forehead and Avni simultaneously feels his hand on her waist, wrapping the saree around her which he had picked up from the couch nearby after turning her towards himself.

After tying the saree around her, she watches him make pleats in the saree while looking into her eyes.

" I got a very talented husband who is an expert in everything." she says to which he smiles

" Your husband has learned all these things especially for you so that he can have some romantic moments with you while doing these things." Saying this, he is about to put the plates in his hand inside her petticoat, at which her breath-hitches when she feels his hand inside her petticoat, going down more than necessary, teasing her.

" Are you sure you want to go downstairs?" he asks her as he places his hand inside her petticoat, to which she has no answer, when she knows why he is asking this question as she has already been turned into jelly by his antics.

" No, i mean, your body wants something else right now..." He teases her further by moving his hand further inside, to which she holds his wrist.

" Neil please." Saying this, she indicates him further with her eyes that he should not tease her like this, to which he smiles and takes his hand out of her petticoat and fixes her pleats correctly.

And then he puts her pallu on her shoulder but it falls down which he holds and looks at her.

" It needs to be pinned." She reminds him of the pin, which he doesn't have right now.

"And where can I find it?" He asks

" On the dressing table." she says, and he instantly picks her up in his arms and finds the way to the dressing table, because all the things she needs to dress herself up are also there.

Neil makes her get down there in front of the mirror, and then takes a pin and pins her saree on her shoulder making her wear the saree completely and then he sits on his knees and straightens her saree all around from below on which she sees adoring him.

Neil then chooses earrings for her, her bangles, puts a bindi on her forehead and in between all this he kisses the spot where he makes her wear the thing.

Neil takes mangalsutra in his hand and ties it around her neck and after tying it he leaves a kiss on her neck on which she shyly smile, He then applies sindoor to her hairline and then kisses her forehead cupping her face.

" Ho gya, ab baahar chale ?" She says this while looking at herself fully ready, to which he smiles.

" No, there is one thing left...." saying this he takes out a new pair of anklets from the pocket of his kurta and she smiles looking at them

" Is this my Holi gift?" He smiles at her words

" No, this is my gift that I have given to myself...I really like the sound of these but unfortunately I can't wear them so I am making my wifey wear these." She smiles at his no so complicated reply and Neil asks her to sit on the chair in front of the dressing table and then he sits on his knee in front of her and asks her to put her leg on his thigh

He puts anklets on both her feet one by one and then bends down and kisses her feet.

And then stands in front of her and then hugs her from behind, placing his chin on her shoulder

" Ab ho gyi meri biwi puri taiyaar...." He says this while looking at her in the mirror and kisses her cheek on which she smiles but suddenly Avni notices the mark on her neck which he had given her just a few minutes ago.

" Oh no, ye toh reh gya, I have to hide this too." Saying this, she comes out of his arms, opens the dressing table drawer and takes out a concealer from it but before she can do anything he snatches the concealer from her hand

" Don't you dare to hide my love for you..." he says to which she looks at him

" Are you crazy... if someone sees this then what will everyone think, give it to me." Saying this she is about to snatch the concealer from his hand but Neil doesn't give it to her

" Bilkul nahi, And if you hide it, then I will give you a new mark in front of everyone and then don't say that I didn't warn you." She gets shocked at his words.

" Have you gone mad? aapne niche bhang-waang pii li hai kya ? Kaisi baat kar rahe ho...m" she asks him to which he smiles

" Ohooo wifey, didn't I tell you before, hume aapke pyar ke nashe se fursat mile toh hum koi dusra Nasha kare." His words make her blush instantly but soon she composes herself

" Huh, toh agar aapne koi Nasha nahi kiya, fir aisi harkate kyon Kar rahe hai...Please let me hide." Saying this, she is about to take the concealer from his hand again but he pulls his hand back

" Nah." She glares at him at his words

" Neil look, I am saying it for the last time...give it to me or else....

" or else?" He asks

" Or else, you will be punished and the punishment will be that you will not be able to touch me for the next one month." He smirk at her words.

" Oh wifey, If I say that I can live without touching you? Have you thought about yourself ?" On his words she looks confused and clearing her confusion he says further

" will you be able to live without my touch for months?" Knowing his wife's weakness very well, Neil says this to which she pouts because somehow it is true. She has become addicted to his touch.

" Well now let's go out, but wait there is one thing left" he says confusing her.

" Ab kya ?" she asks

" You are incomplete today without colours." he says and he takes the red gulaal kept on the table in their room in his hand and comes close to her again.

" Although we have celebrated Holi together many times, but today's Holi is special because this is the first Holi after our marriage where we are together.
Happy holi wifey." Saying this, he takes gulaal in his hand and applies it on both her cheeks and then on her nose jokingly, to which she glare at him but then smiles.

She then moves closer to him and places her hands on both his shoulders, to which he smiles and then standing on her toes she rubs her colored cheek against his cheek, due to which her color gets transferred to him.

" Happy holi Mr. Husband " She wishes him to which he smiles.

" let's take a picture..." Avni says and immediately taking out her phone both of them take a selfie in which Neil is hugging her from behind as always.

Avni's saree 👇

" Ye lo aa gye love birds, hume toh lgaa aaj inke bina hi holi khel lenge hum."
Simran says this when she sees both of them coming towards everyone in the garden to which Avni looks down shyly but Neil glare at Simran.

Whereas Neil who has already met everyone, so Avni hugs her parents and then her bhai & bhabhi.

" Bhabhi Ansh kahan hai ?" Avni asks seeing him absent

" yehi, idhar udhar baaki bachchon ke saath daud raha hoga." Avni smiles at her words and then Simran takes color in her hand and is about to apply it to her but she is compelled by her habit, again she speaks

" Avu tum toh pehle se hi apne pati ke rang me rangkar aayi ho....hum tumhe kahan rang lgaaye...." She says looking at her colored cheeks

" huh, toh meri biwi ko rang lgaane ka pehla haq toh mera hi tha n...." He says this while fully understanding his sister's words, to which Simran gives him a whatever look

After this, all the elders and youngsters apply colours on each other.

" Happy holi bachcha." Raj says to Avni while applying color to which she also applies gulal to her brother and there Neil, while thinking something, picks up a plate of gulaal and throws it straight on Raj head, upon which Raj's eyes widen.
Raj shakes his head, removing the gulaal

And before Raj can do anything, Neil feels water balloons bursting on him one after the other which are thrown by Ansh on him

" Shabaash, ye hai Mera beta...baap ka badla isne le liya." Raj says this after seeing his son's actions on which Neil runs towards Ansh to apply color on him but Ansh runs away from there

And then in this way everyone enjoys this festival of colors by playing Holi with each other.

Neil is completely covered in colours while playing with Ansh and other children
Avni comes to him to ask him if he wants to eat something because while playing with the children, this older child is not conscious of eating or drinking anything.

But when she asks him, this single track guy comes into his real form.

" Can I eat you?" he says making her blush to which he smiles looking at her blushing face

" Waise tumhara bhai kahan hai...dikh nahi raha...." Neil asks further to which Avni looks here and there

" Pta nahi, thodi der pehle toh yehi the..." She says but then Shweta comes there taking her name.

" Avni beta, tum thoda andar jaakar Simran ki madad kar dogi, Prakash ji ko uske haath ke pakode khaane the, toh wo andar wahi bnaane gyi hai." Shweta says.

" Ji maa, main abhi jaati hu." Avni says.

" Chalo main bhi chalta hu." Neil says to which his mother gives him a look

" Tu yehi ruk, kahin toh ise akela jaane de...
aur tu saath gya to ise kitchen ki jahan pta nahi kahan lekar chala jaayega...."
Shweta, who is aware of her son's antics, says this upon which Avni feels shy and starts going inside the house without stopping there any more.

And Shweta goes towards the rest of the guests and taking advantage of the opportunity, Neil goes after Avni and as soon as Avni steps inside the house, Neil holds her from behind on which she gets shocked

" Neil, what are you doing ?" she asks as he takes her into his arms from behind and nuzzles into her neck, giving her a ticklish feeling.

" Biwi ke saath romance." She feels shy by his doing this in the hall of the house.

" Neil, this is not our room, please leave me, someone will see us." She warns him

" Everyone is outside, no one will see us." He says while nuzzling her neck which makes her blush more.

" But Bhabhi is inside the house, in the kitchen, so you go out, I have to help her." She says this to which Neil is not ready to leave her and is busy showering kisses on her making her completely red with blush.

" Achha Neil, I will do whatever you say after I help Bhabhi. Please leave me now." she says to which Neil stops

" Are you sure? You won't go back on your word." He says, turning her in his arms to which she cups his face

" No baba." She says placing a peck on his lips to which he smiles.

"Okay then let's go, today I will help both my wife and sister." He says.

" Finally, I got some time with my wifey, leaving behind family and child." These are the words of Raj who is currently hugging his wife from behind in the kitchen, away from the outside noise and tries to create some romantic moments with her while his wifey is making pakodas.

" You are saying as if you don't get time to spend with me." She teases him by pressing one of her gram flour coated fingers to his nose and says, because it is true that they don't get such moments these days.

And when Simran puts her finger on his nose, the gram flour in her hand gets onto Raj's nose.

" bilkul.... I long for such moments with you and today I got this moment because of Prakash Papa's pakodas." He says wiping his nose against her shoulder and then leaving a kiss on her neck as he folds her into his arms

Both of them are looking into each other's eyes and Raj kisses her cheek, wiping off the color from her cheeks with his gentle touch to which she smiles shyly

" Raj, what if someone comes?" Simran says.

" Who will come? Everyone is busy outside." Raj says while wiping off the color from her other cheek and giving it a kiss.
Slowly he showers kisses all over her face and then takes her into a passionate kiss which she reciprocates.

Both of them separate, panting, and Raj turns off the gas and caged her between the kitchen counter and himself, and is about to move on after cupping her face again.....

But Neil and Avni reach there and their eyes widen seeing the scene in front of them but soon composing herself from this awkwardness Avni immediately tries to take Neil back from there but Neil cannot miss this chance to tease them so he stops her as well.

" Waah, main aashiq toh yun hi badnaam hu.... par mujh se jyada daring aashiq toh yehaan par hai...khule-aam romance and all chal raha hai." Simran and Raj's eyes widen at Neil's voice and Simran immediately pushes Raj away from herself and both of them look at the kitchen door where Neil has a shameless smile on his face and Avni is looking at them with little awkwardness.

" Kuch toh sharm kar lete tum dono, humari maasoom aankhon ko ye sab dekhne ki aadat nahi hai." Neil closes Avni's eyes in a dramatic way upon which Avni removes his hand from her eyes glaring him

And Raj walks away without saying anything to which Neil looks at him with a teasing smile, and then turns his attention to his sister in the kitchen.

" Didi pakode Jala toh nahi diye tumne jiju ke saath romance karne ke chakkar me...?" Neil asks Simran, on which she glares at him: But how can Neil miss a chance... she also does not miss any chance to tease him in front of everyone

" Avu apne pati ko bolo yehaan se chala jaaye warna Pitt jaayega mere haathon."
Simran speaks to him in a threatening tone, and Avni asks Neil to leave from there without troubling Simran more.

" Neil aap jao yehaan se warna maa se complain kar dungi." She knows that this man is only scared of Shweta's name, so without saying anything further, he obeys his wife's orders and goes out from there.

Here in the kitchen

" Wo bhabhi, maa ne kaha aapki help karne ko." Avni says it normally without teasing her to which Simran smiles and nods and then both of them start making pakoras.

And then with this love, fun and lots of happiness both the families celebrate this festival full of colors and joy.

Later everyone clears up when the party outside is over.

It is evening time and both the families are still spending time together with good food and happy talks.

There, Shweta prepares Raj's favourite sweet with her own hands and feeds him with her own hands.

" Hwww, mom, aapne kabhi mujhe itne pyar nahi khilaaya." Simran says her fake jealousy towards Raj to which Raj gives a proud smile indicating that now he is Shweta Maa's favourite on which she rolls her eyes.

" Haan mom ye bhed bhao kyon, hum bhi aapke hi bachche hai." Neil says while sitting next to Simran.

" haan bilkul, aur dono dramebaaz ho." Shwetha speaks completing his words.

" Shweta zaahir si baat hai, tere bachche hai dramebaaz toh honge hi....dekh neela aur Ashish ke dono bachche kitne shaant hai...." Bebe praises Neela Ashish and teases Shweta saying this on which neela widen her eyes that why she's doing this with Shweta.

" bebe iss me toh koi Shaq ki baat nahi hai neela ji ke bachche shaant hai....par bebe main dramebaaz nahi hu." Shweta says to which Bebe gives her that look, that here everyone knows how much truth is there in what you say.

" Waise, tum dono thoda aur jalo, Avni beta ye lo tumhari kheer." Shwetha says this while feeding kheer to Avni with her hands which Avni eats but suddenly she feels like vomiting but she swallows it anyhow.

" Aaj hum dono ki pasand ka kuch Bana bhi hai yaa nahi ?" Neil says this on behalf of himself and his sister to which Shweta directly replies no to him due to which both of them make faces.

And before their fun can continue further, Avni immediately runs away from there and goes to some room downstairs as she cannot tolerate the smell of food and to spit out the kheer she had eaten.

Everyone including Neil gets worried and Neil follows her and after coming to the washroom of that room, he sees that she is vomiting.

" Are you okay?" he says patting her back to which Avni nods in weakness and then washes her face

" Are you okay?" he asks again.

"Yes, maybe I ate too much in happiness." She says

And before she could say anything further or Neil takes her out of the washroom Avni starts to feel darkness in front of her eyes and her head starts spinning and suddenly she falls right in Neil's arms, seeing which Neil gets worried.

He immediately picks her up in his arms and brings her to the room where the whole family is already waiting behind them, worried about Avni and now seeing him like this, everyone gets more worried.

" Hey bhagwan, tillu kya hua Avni ko."
Shweta says this to which Neil tells them that she has fainted and saying this he places her on the bed and then Neil immediately calls the doctor.

To be continued.............

I hope you'll liked it ?

Please don't forget to vote, comment and follow me if you guys liked the update.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

245K 12.3K 49
"ʙᴇᴘᴀɴᴀʜ" It is a collection of short stories include romance, obsession, love, comedy and possession I hope you all like it
15.4K 1.3K 8
Darkhast - दरखास्त -/ the devotion of love /- Tropes : He fell first and Fell harder, so hard that he lost his will to get up. Genre : Dark Romance...
776K 38.7K 67
Reva Kholi X Ansh Jindal Arrange marriage Love at first sight ______________________________________________ An Indian heart warming love story ...
704K 30.9K 41
♕︎𝐂𝐨𝐥𝐥𝐞𝐜𝐭𝐢𝐨𝐧 𝐎𝐟 𝐒𝐡𝐨𝐫𝐭 𝐒𝐭𝐨𝐫𝐢𝐞𝐬♕︎