Seongjoong Oneshots🔞

By lil_meowx

Here's a collection of seongjoong oneshots that I wrote based on my imagination. They are smutty, fluffy, or... More

intro
gotta go
lick: part 1
lick: part 2
love language (fluff)
behind the scenes
drunk
slippery
bad boy
slow it down make it bouncy
mine, all mine (fluff)
in the mountains⛰️
paint my body
pussycat
threesome
little twink
room service
just you wait
your majesty: part 1🤴
your majesty: part 2🤴
sexting
self-care night (fluff)
rockstar
puppy
campfire🏕️
scandalous pt.1
fantasy
breed me
valenteez: part 1
valenteez: part 2
valenteez: part 3
working out
sweet and spicy
not so innocent
elevator
self-care night (smut ver.)
jealousy
bite my neck (ot8)
pick me, alpha
work

obsessed with you

1.1K 14 9
By lil_meowx

Happy birthday seonghwa!🩷🎂🎉🎀 Here's a story of the night seongjoong fell in love.

CW: slow burn, seongjoong pussy, fluffy and smutty, very delulu
-If you're uncomfortable with this, do not read.
I had to write a fanfic with seonghwa in that black sparkly dress😫

*Written in hongjoong's pov*

It was a chilly Wednesday night in the city. I had plans to visit a new 24 hr club that just opened the week before. It'd been a while since the last time I dressed up and treated myself to drinks, so this was the perfect opportunity for me to do so. Since it was a weekday, most of my friends were working till late, therefore I decided to just go alone. I put on my favourite black blouse with sheer sleeves, pants, and a silver beaded necklace. As for my hair, I kept it simple, straight and flowy. Once I felt ready, I left my apartment and headed towards the club.

I didn't expect it to be as crowded as it was, but considering that this club was newly opened and had very good reviews so far, I shouldn't have been surprised.

The first thing I did was explore the place. The layout of the club was pretty straightforward; there were multiple bars, a dance floor in the middle, a stage in one corner, and private rooms in another. I found a seat at one of the counters and ordered a drink.

This club played a lot of kpop songs, one after the other, the clubbers cheering louder with each song. I'd be lying if I said I didn't want to dance or sing my heart out. They played some really good songs, but I would never head to the dance floor on my own, especially without my friends by my side.

After just interacting with two people, the bartender and the guy at the front desk, I started feeling my social battery die down. Time to go home. I debated whether I should stay for one more song, maybe muster up the courage to dance? No, it's too embarrassing, I thought to myself.

Red and purple lights continued to flash and flicker across the room as I sat uncomfortably in my seat, unable to make a decision. I must've looked very disturbed, because somone asked me if I was okay.

"Oh I'm fine, just-" I looked up to face the person that was talking to me, and I was met with the most beautiful man I'd ever seen in my life. His hair was slicked back, and he was wearing a stunning black sparkly dress with pants underneath. Man, I nearly folded at the sight of the dress hugging him at all the right parts. His hair was also a little long in the back, and I imagined myself pulling on it while moaning his name. Also, not to mention how good this guy smelt. Black opium, I guessed. It made me want to devour him right then and there. But I held back.

He must've noticed that I was staring at him. "Can I get you a drink?"

No...I was gonna go home, wasn't I?

"Sure! If you'd like," I replied.

He sat down next to me and signalled for the bartender. Meanwhile I tried my very best to dry the sweat that kept forming around my armpits.

"Not here with your friends?" He asked.

I shook my head, took a sip of my drink and continued, "who goes clubbing on a Wednesday night?"

"I do. And all these people do. Especially since this club is open 24/7. It's really convenient." He said, glancing over at the clubbers on the dance floor. "I prefer to go clubbing alone. I can be myself when I'm not around people I feel like I need to impress. I guess I don't know anyone well enough to go clubbing with."

He was the complete opposite of me. I needed that motivation, that need to impress everyone to get myself to do things. After hearing his explanation, I felt wrong for thinking the way I did.
"I want to dance, I want to be confident in myself, but, I just...can't."

"Dude, come on! You've already got your looks covered, if that's what you're worried about. You just need to forget everything and put yourself in the moment. Feel the music, let it take over your body, and you'll find yourself grooving to the beats."

"You make it sound so easy."

The beautiful boy took one more sip of his drink before pulling me to the dance floor. For some reason I was glad he did. I couldn't quite hear him, but he said something along the lines of: "let me show you how to dance when you're alone!"

And so I watched him. He did a combination of dance moves that I don't know how to describe; arm raises, twirls, some ass shaking, a lot of shoulder. Also, he stuck his tongue out a lot, at me, but not in a mocking way, I think. I think he was flirting with me.

He danced till the song finished. "The next song is yours!" He yelled.

I gulped, feeling the pressure start to build up in my chest. Suddenly I understood why he preferred to go clubbing alone.

The song Arriba by Ateez was up next. The crowd cheered enthusiastically, and everyone got in the moment. I took a deep breath, closed my eyes, and let the music control my body.

I kept my eyes shut the entire time, whether or not I was even 'dancing', or looked like an idiot, I wouldn't know. Then I felt someone grab my hand and my eyes flickered open. The beautiful boy held my hand and guided me along with his moves, which were surprisingly easy to follow. He got more and more excited with every "skrr" and that made me excited too. Soon, we found ourselves vibing effortlessly to Arriba like long lost friends. When the song ended, I felt tired already, but I had a smile on my face.

"See? It's not that bad!" He yelled.

"Thank you!" I yelled back.

We lingered on the dance floor for a couple more minutes before heading back to our seats.

"I'm seonghwa," he said, holding out one hand. I shook it eagerly, replying: "hongjoong." His hands were so warm and soft, I didn't want to let go of it. It was really awkward after that; my heart burned with the desire to ask him for his number, but at the same time I was worried I was going too fast.

He broke the silence.

"It's my birthday today."

My jaw dropped. Finally we had something to talk about. "What, really?? Why didn't say so earlier?"

"Would've been weird if I just told you right?"

"Right...well happy birthday to you! How did you celebrate today?"

Seonghwa shifted his seat closer to mine, leaning in as if he couldn't hear me. And my heart fluttered real hard.
"I uh, made seaweed soup for myself this morning, went to work, and now I'm here." He continued.

He may have left out some details, I thought to myself. Surely he opened some presents, replied to a few text messages from people who wished him, you know, stuff you would typically do on your birthday. "Have you made a birthday wish?"

"Not yet. I didn't buy a cake." He said, with a tinge of sadness in his voice that tore my heart.

"Dude, we're gonna leave this bar right now, and I'm gonna buy you a cake so that you can blow out those candles and make a wish." I said to him firmly before getting up from my seat.

Seonghwa just stared at me with those adorable doe eyes, I almost tumbled backwards. This time, I took him by the hand and guided him out the door, onto the streets. It was only then that I realised that no bakery would be open at 11pm. "Dammit. Um...let me think, there has to be a 24 hr cafe somewhere." At this point I was just mumbling to myself and dragging the poor guy behind me. Finally, after walking for a bit, we found a small cafe that was open and went inside. There was only one other customer.

"Seonghwa look, they have cakes! Do any of them interest you?" We made our way to the cake display. He picked out the pistachio raspberry mousse cake and I paid for it. The slice had pink and green layers of cake, with a darker pink glace covering the outside. The woman behind the counter was nice enough to give us a candle to put on top. She lit it with a lighter and left us.

I didn't want to put seonghwa on the spot, so I began softly singing happy birthday while 'clapping' my hands together. He sat there, looking from the cake, to me and back at the cake, a grateful smile plastered his face.

Would doing this be enough to win his heart?

We ended up sharing that one slice because he insisted. Then he said something to me that I will never forget: "Once you're an adult, you gotta learn to do things like celebrating your birthdays by yourself. I've been practicing, but out of everything I don't mind doing alone, this is the one thing I'm not very good at."

"It's okay to feel that way, seonghwa. No one should have to spend their birthday alone. You deserve to be loved and appreciated on your special day. Am I right?"

"I'm guessing you have a lot of friends."

"I have some. Do you wanna be mine?"

Wait a minute. What the fuck did I just say?

"I'M SORRY! I meant do you wanna be my friend?" I corrected, internally I wanted to smash my head into a wall. How could I let that slip?

"I'd love to. Be your friend. And...and to kiss you."

I think my brain stopped functioning the moment he said that, because no one's ever flirted back with me, and it was like he could read my mind. Nevertheless, I leaned in the same way he did at the bar, pressing my hand against the table for support, and planted a quick kiss on his lips.

Both of us turned red right after, pretending like nothing happened by finishing the rest of the cake. I was using my fork to pick at the crumbs when he said yet another thing I will never forget: "can we try that again? I didn't get to kiss you."

I grabbed my bag and led us out of the cafe. I wasn't too sure where exactly we were but that didn't matter, all that mattered was getting my tongue wrapped around this man's tongue.

The next thing I remember is being pinned to the wall of some dimly lit alley, seonghwa right in front of me, our lips naturally finding each other. One of his hands was rested behind my head, protecting it from being scratched by the brick wall. His other went round my waist, pulling me closer  to his body. It was a gentle but heated kiss that left my mind spinning with thoughts, both clean and dirty. Then he pushed one leg between both of mine and I completely lost it.

Panting, I put my hands on his shoulders and whispered: "do you wanna keep going? I...I don't think I can hold back any longer."

"My place. It's not too far from here." He replied.

"Okay, let's go." I probably should've asked where his place was, you don't go off with a stranger just because you have sex in mind.

We ran, hand in hand, crossed the streets, turned the corners here and there, passed through underground walkways, until we reached his apartment. It was way fancier than mine, as you could tell from the chandeliers that dangled from the ceiling as soon as you walked in. He took me up to the 8th floor, and I saw his place for the first time. It was the cleanest home I'd ever seen, not a single speck of dust on the minimalistic grey, black and white furniture. The potted plants added a nice pop of colour in the corners, and the room decorations were precisely chosen to match the vibe. I was so glad we didn't go to my apartment instead.

"Now, where were we?" Seonghwa teased, stripping the black pants he wore underneath his dress.

"Why'd you wear those in the first place?" I asked, genuinely curious.

"I'd get in trouble if people saw me wearing a dress by itself. They might get the wrong idea, is what I mean."

"Sorry, if only we could wear whatever we wanted without judgement." I said sympathetically.

"You can wear whatever you want, or whatever you don't want, and I'll still like you."

"Oh really? So if I take all my clothes off..." I pulled my blouse over my head, giving seonghwa a few seconds to look at my bare chest, before I sat him on the sofa and straddled his lap. He seemed a little taken aback by my sudden dominance, but quickly warmed up to it when I buried my face in his neck.

He moaned when I sucked on the skin, a sound that I was yearning to hear all night long. I could feel his hands running along my back, gripping onto whatever he could like a baby as his breathing quickened once again.

"Seonghwa, please tell me if I'm going too fast." I mumbled, lifting my head to look at him. He swept the hair covering my face and replied: "Fuck don't stop, keep going."

And so I continued to pepper his neck with kisses and hickies, not even realising the moment he picked me up and carried me to his bedroom. Everywhere smelt like seonghwa; the perfect mix of vanilla and coffee, making me drool from between my legs. Once on the bed, I climbed on top of him and lifted his dress just enough to expose his panties. Then I did something I never thought I would in my life. I bent down, used my teeth to get a hold of the black laced fabric, and slowly shifted myself backwards, pulling his panties down with my mouth. When they reached his ankles, I yanked them out of the way.

He helped me out of my pants, and soon, we were looking at each other naked. His body was just as I had imagined at the bar, except more muscular at the abdomen than I thought, which I wasn't complaining about. Seonghwa reached for the bottle of lube in his nightstand drawer and lathered his fingers with the substance. We lay on our side facing each other, took a few deep breaths together, then I felt something cold running up my inner thigh. I guided his hand towards my crotch, letting him slowly find his way. It took a few tries, but eventually it worked, and as I relaxed, all I could feel was him getting deeper and deeper. His middle and index finger searched for my sweet spot, curling upwards while he used his ring finger to massage the outside.

I was leaking wet by now. He let me touch myself, rub the areas I knew I was sensitive at as he continued to finger me. He thrusted them faster, and I rubbed my clit harder, feeling my orgasm nearing. Our lips met again, tongues finally coming out of their caves to mate. It was now my turn to moan, like I said, I didn't hold back. In return, I heard a bunch of breathy swears escape from his lips. Out of curiosity, I reached down to feel him, and boy was he just as wet as I was. I knew I had to finish soon so I could fuck his aching pussy.

15 minutes of teasing, foreplay, and fingering later, I reached my orgasm. Seonghwa held me close as I shuddered calming down from my high, ensuring I was back to reality before pulling away.

"Thank you, you are really good at that." I said. We laughed, followed by that awkward silence again.

I thought of a way to make things a little more spicy. I scanned the bed and grabbed his black laced underwear dangling off the edge, bit onto it with my teeth, trying to look as seductive as possible. He watched the black fabric hang from my teeth and his legs involuntarily opened for me. I applied more lube, then straddled him and began grinding my hips. Everytime our clits rubbed each other at the right angle, seonghwa's back would arch upwards and he'd grip onto the sheets. It was very hot to witness.

When I started feeling tired, I climbed off of him to let him breathe and inserted my fingers up there. I did what he did for me, curling, scissoring, nudging his soft insides while kissing his bare chest, I wanted to mark it too.

"Hongjoong..." He whimpered, gasping for air when I fucked him faster. He was dripping so much that the wet sounds grew louder and louder. Then he too reached his orgasm. He clung onto me even tighter than before till his body grew limp.

We stayed in bed for a while, cuddling and making small talk for god knows how long. We showered, made out a couple more times, before agreeing we needed some alone time. I was scrolling on my phone while watching seonghwa blow dry his long wavy hair. It wasn't that long, it stopped just above his shoulders, but he just looked so good with that hairstyle I couldn't concentrate on anything else.

"Hey, do you mind if I did your hair for you?" I asked nervously.

"Sure, it's still damp so you can help me with this."

I took the blow dryer from his hand and began ruffling his hair as the hot breeze dried it. Once it was fully dried, I tied a braid on each side just for fun.

"You are so beautiful you know that?" I said to him, sleep beginning to take over my consciousness.

"Oh I know. And you are just as beautiful. Now let's sleep."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

77.7K 718 25
A book including every types of genre Hope y'all will enjoy Feel free to dm me any requests 😊
106K 1.7K 28
ateez mpreg oneshots Includes the following: Fluff Angst Smut Requests are open! Please note that this DOES NOT tie around with the actual ateez...
70.5K 1.6K 47
Just some Sanhwa/Hwasan oneshots 🛑 boy×boy, don't like, don't read simple.🛑 🚨 THIS IS A WORK OF FICTION 🚨 ¡Slow updates! (Sorry) Not the world's...
30.9K 1.7K 103
San adores Yeosang, a bit too much so he shows affection in the weirdest way possible. (Language, fluff, smut, angst, Violence) May have spelling er...