Bl Thai

De AwesomeDreamy

This will contains smut, fluff, sadness and other emotions of ghostships of KinnPorsche. And others. Otherss... Mais

Tension
Pouty Tay Tawan
The angel devil
Enemies to...... something
Mine 1
Times Vegas was a green flag
Dating?
The merman 1
The merman 2
Messages
Missing you
Kan's work
Mine 3
Clumsily yours
Someone's come back

Mine 2

145 2 13
De AwesomeDreamy

Beam was whistling casually in the facility of engineering. No. He is not here to see Forth. Not at all. Just a glimpse, maybe. Beam can't help but be addicted to the smile that Forth have.

He wished to see it again, so here he is. Beam was startled a little when the light goes off all of a sudden. "Doesn't it have a generator or something? Why the fuck am I giving too much of money for. Use it somewhere"

Beam rolled his eyes. He switch on the flashlight of his phone. He started to walk towards the cafeteria when he heard a soft cry from one of the classroom. The sound is oddly familiar.

Beam is curious. He softly goes towards the classroom, opening the door. Hearing that, the cry somewhat becomes louder.

"Shh... Whoever is here. See, it's okay"

He saw a figure sitting on the ground, his hands pressed tightly to his ear. "Shh it's okay. Am Beam. I study here" Beam slowly approaches the figure. He gently touch his shoulder with his one figure. The figure startled and look at him.

With the flashlight in his hand, he can see the face clearly. Beam is shocked. It is Forth, his eyes widen in fear, tears rolled down his cheeks like a river. His lips trembling and his hands shaking.

"Forth?"

"Be..amm"

"Hey"

Beam gently touch his hand. Forth look at him. "Beam?"

"Hm, I'm here sunshine, it's okay"

"Beam"

With that Forth hugged Beam as he cried uncontrollably in his arms. Beam can hear someone or a group of some people calling Forth's name. But he ignored that, hugging Forth tightly, shushing the taller one.

"FORTH"

They opened the door of the classroom with a thud and sighed in relief to see him. Forth flinched and held Beam tightly. Just then the light goes on. Everyone widen their eyes to see Forth curled up like a ball in Beam's lap.

"Forth!" Someone come forward. Beam smiled at him. "It's okay P, he is fine now. He stopped trembling"

That person halt his step. "Oh?"

Forth look up at the new comers. He tugged on Beam's shirt. Beam looked down. "They are P'PETE, P'Kong, P'Wad, my brothers. And Lam, Park, Max and Tul, my friends"

Beam gently smile at them still rocking the man in his lap. "Hi guys! Am Beam. From medical."

They nodded, their eyes on Forth. Forth again tugged Beam's shirt. "Beam, Am sorry"

Beam gently rocked them to and fro. "For what, sunshine?"

"I troubled you a lot today"

"Shh it's okay. It's okay. Everything is okay" Forth nodded, clinging into Beam. Pete comes forward gently. "Hey Forthie, we can go home hmm, let him go"

Forth shook his head. "No, he... He will hurt my Beam" Pete as well as others clearly heard the word my. Beam is surprised as well as happy.

My?

Did he just call me, my Beam?

Oh god

Beam's hug got tighten. "And.. and it's warm and.... Soft" Beam chuckles softly. "It's okay P, I can stay like this for sometimes" Forth nodded at Pete with his sad eyes. Pete sighs.

Phana with Kit comes into the room loudly. "WTH BEAM! Where were yo...u?"

He stopped when all the engeneering wolfs glared at him. Phana chuckles nervously as his eyes stared at the figure sitting down. Beam is glaring at him too as Forth is tightly clinging into Beam's shirt.

"It's okay, sunshine. It's just Phana"

Forth mumbles softly. "Stupid Pha"

Beam chuckles. Phana makes a face at that remark. "Sunshine, can you let go of me. Only if you want to" Forth nodded as he let go. Beam stretched his body as he groans. "Sorry"

Beam roll his eyes. "Stop it Forth, It's okay" Forth look down again mumbling a sorry. Beam sighs. Pete shook his head at Beam. "Forthie, let's go"

Forth stood up, dusting his pants. "Forthie, can you go with your friends now. Your P have some work with Beam" Forth narrow his eyes. "P's behave okei. I will tell to P'Kao and P'Oon"

Kong and Pete nodded visibly. Even though they love their brother, he can be a little shit sometimes. Forth smirked as he winked at Beam.

As he left, the three brothers turned to the three medical students. Pete crossed his arms. "Don't tell this to anyone nong Beam"

"I won't"

"Thanks for the help" It was Wad in a soft tone. Beam shook his head. "It's nothing P, don't worry"

Pete sighs as he smiles softly. "We owe you one Nong, all of us" Beam nodded.

Phana stare at Beam in wonder. "Beam, what happened?"

"Something happened Pha, something in my favour"

Beam noticed the grateful and soft look on his brother's face. That was a achievement. He already in their brother's heart by helping their precious brother. But, when his dad tell him about his trauma he never knew it was this severe.

Forth chewed his bottom lips. Lam glance at him. "Stop worrying Forth, you know your P's. They will never misbehaves if you warn them"

"But still Lam, they can be scary"

"And you think Beam cares?" Forth look at Lam and shook his head. "Exactly Fot, Beam doesn't care. You know him from Pha" Max gently squeeze his shoulder.

Park lay besides Forth. "Now you tell me, Fot. What was it huh? You trust him this much?"

Forth blinks. He smiles softly. "I don't know. It seems... Natural" The friends exchanged a knowing glance. "Woo is our wolf falling in love"

Forth widen his eyes. "Shut up Park, Me? No never"

"Really!" Tul ruffled his hair. "You are wolfie, but let's just go slow hm. You know his reputation"

Forth sighs as he sit up from his bed. "Yaa he is a playboy. I sweared never to fall for one like P'Oon. But..."

Lam patted his back. "Even if he is, he seems like a genuine guy. Like who would help a person out of blue?"

Others seemed to agree to that as they all nodded his head at him. Forth sighs thinking. Should he take the risk?

~

Beam glance at the person near him. This is his chance. He should act immediately. But he felt nervous. This person, P'Oon or P'Arthit was previous head hazar who was fierce and hot headed until he met rebellious Kongpob. He is now somewhat soft, calm and collected.

Beam prayed to everyone who is hearing him to help him with his mission. His Forth is becoming hot day by day, and it is very difficult to keep all the bitches away. As if god heard his prayer, someone pushed Arthit out if the way and ran. Arthit closed his eyes in fear and Beam got him by the wrist.

"JESUS CHRIST"

Arthit yelled loudly. He opened his eyes when he saw Beam holding him. "Oh my god, Nong. Thank you so much"

Beam smiles cheekily. "It's okay na P. You okay?" Arthit breathes. "Ahh yes. Who was the fucker who pushed me?" Arthit saw that person running away with police behind. "Ahh shitfuck"

Beam blinked. This person cursed a lot. Just like him. They will be perfect team in future. Beam grinned. "Are you really okay na? Should I call someone?"

Arthit blinks. "Am okay. Just... Surprised. Hm... I will call my boyfriend" Beam smiles. "Sure P"

Arthit calls Kong. "Hey!"

"Hey love, you okay?"

"Ya just... Can you pick me up?"

"Hm, is everything okay na love"

"Ya ya, just... come"

"Okay, wait for me"

Arthit and Beam sit near the bench. Arthit winced as he sat. He pressed his hand near his waist and close his eyes. Beam saw that. "Hm P, you okay?"

"I don't know Nong. It hurts here"

Beam got worried. He wanted to get inside everyone's heart but not at the cost of their health. Beam gently removed Arthit's hand and stare at the bloody hand.

"P, I think he stab you"

"Oh"

Arthit mumbles. His face suddenly became plae. "Nong, I don't feel good" Beam gently calls him. "P, P, see don't close your eyes okay. I will call the ambulance"

Just then Kongpob came running. "Oon" He grab Arthit. "Oon, love, you okay. Baby please"

"P'KONGPOB"

Kong look at Beam startled. "P, see, we don't have time. Listen to me, we have to get him to hospital immediately. Where is your car?"

Kong shakily point at his car. Beam took the car keys. "P, carry him" Kong nodded as he carried the almost unconscious Arthit to car. Beam ran and started the car.

The car ride was heavy and dense. Arthit kept closing his eyes and Kong was desperately trying to keep him awake. "Love, please my Oon. Please stay awake"

"Tired... So tired"

"I know baby, I know. But please for me"

Arthit with difficulty tried to open his eyes. "Kong?"

"Yes P?"

"I love you na Kong... So much"

"I know P, I know. Please don't talk about that like you are dying"

Kong cried, clutching his P tightly. Beam bite his lips, and felt himself crying. Kongpob is a man who is scary and a person who is like nothing can effect me. But he is crying for his man miserably. Well, he will too if it is Forth....

No, Beam can't even imagine that situation. Beam shook his head, accelerating his car.

~

Beam calls Forth. "Oh Beam, wassup?"

"Hm, Forth. Come to XYZ hospital"

"Hos..pital? Why"

"Relax sunshine. It's P'Arthit. He is stabbed. P'Kongpob is here"

"Okay I will be there"

Moments later, the whole family came running to the corridor. Kong cried seeing them. Jumpol, or Off, swiftly take his son in his embrace. "Shh it's okay son"

"Dad, Oon, my Oon"

"Sh sh"

Wad's eye caught Beam. "Nong Beam?" Beam gently waves. Gun, Forth's other Pa nudged him. "Who is he?"

"He is the one who saved Forthie a weak ago"

"Oh" Gun mumbles as he come forward. "Thank you so much Beam."

Beam shake his head. "No Sir, it's okay"

"Now too, did you help?"

"Oh hm... Someone just ran into P'Arthit. He was about to fall so I caught him. Later I see him bleeding. Then P'Kongpob came and we came into hospital"

Gun wipe the tears off his cheeks. "Oh, thank you again. You saved my another family member."

"It's nothing sir really"

"Beam" He turned around to face Boron. Boron come near Kong. "It's okay young man. Your boyfriend is safe" Kong cried. "Thank you so much dr"

"No thank my son. He made it on time"

Beam sighed a relief hearing that. "Bor, it's your hospital?"

Off asked him confused. "Hm yes. And it's my son Beam"

Off nodded and smiled. "Thanks young man" Beam can't help but blushed lightly at all the thank you's he is getting.

Beam locked eyes with Forth. Forth stare at him, a gentle smile on his face. Beam's heart swoops. Forth's eyes are filled with love and adoration just for him.

And Beam knows that day, without even trying, he got into everyone's heart.

Continue lendo

Você também vai gostar

81.4K 1.8K 28
There will be lots of nsfw btw.... also the content of it will be very hard to handle, there will also be strong language and very descriptive parts...
33.4K 616 30
BL oneshots with different bl actors or bl characters and gl. Smut 🌶 Fluff 🍭 Angst 🌧
7.7K 467 15
Fulfilling 2 readers' request for Kinn & Ken and a very much long awaited VegasxPorsche. No one seems to have asked for a KenxKinn before, and I am...
4.9K 234 13
Kinnporsche ghostship Vegas is known as a heartless monster who don't care about anyone and can do anything. For others he is a sadist but what if th...