Ban Saiyans from crossing the...

By Spinfoxie

Alternative Title: 禁止赛亚人跨世界抢饭碗 Author: Ri Dang Wu Summary: the heroine died early After being single for thre... More

Ban Saiyans from crossing the world to grab jobs
1-4
5-9
10-14
15-18
19-20
21-25
26-28
29-30
31-34
35-38
39-40
41-44
45-48
49-50
51-54
55-58
59-60
61-65
66-69
74-77
78-80
81-84
85-88
89-90
91-94
95-98
99-100
101-104
105-108
109-110
111-114
115-118
119-120
121-125
126-128
129-130
131-133
134-137
138-139
140-143: Boss Chip Chapter
144-145
146-148
149-150
151-153
154-156
157-158
159-160
161-162
163-165: Wild Dog Chapter
166-168
169-170
171-174
175-177
178-180
181-184
185-188
189-190
191-194: Return
195-198
199-200
201-203
204-205
206-208: Orangutan Chapter
209-210
211-214
215-217
218-220
221-225
226-228
229-230
231-234
235-237
238-240
241-244
245-247
248: Extra: "Missing" from the College
249-250: Extra: Landing in Shibuya in front of everyone (1-2)
251-254: Extra: Landing in Shibuya in front of everyone (3-6)
255-258: Extra: Landing in Shibuya in front of everyone (7-10)
259-260: Extra: Landing in Shibuya in front of everyone (11-12)
261: Extra: Cat's heartbeat

70-73: Three beauties

47 1 0
By Spinfoxie

Chapter 70

The whirlwind blew by, the wine bottles rolled, and the paper flew.

There was no trace of the two of them.

Ichichi was stunned by this turn of events. After a long while, he said, "No, it doesn't matter?" "

Dakubu." Ieichi Shoko yawned, "You can't die."

Ichichi said: "... ...."

No, he wanted to ask Miss Tsukishima if something would be okay.

Gojo Satoru's thought of harming the legacy for thousands of years has been deeply rooted in his heart.

Ichichi wasn't worried about him at all.

But then he thought about Yan Xi's combat prowess, and he felt relieved again.

"Um..." Yijizhi carefully glanced at Ieruji, a little nervous, a little shy, and not expecting anything, and asked: "Miss Ieru, do you want me to help you make sobering soup?" "

Then I'll trouble you. Ichichi."

"No, no, no, it's not troublesome." Ichichi's face turned red and he waved his hands repeatedly: "It's not troublesome at all, I'll go right away."

If he could, he would be willing to be troubled by Miss Jiaru every day.

Just thinking about it makes me feel happy.

Ichichi Piao Piao went to make sobering soup for Kairi Glass.

Yan Xi carried Gojo Satoru on his shoulders and started to have fun.

The surrounding scenery was retreating rapidly, becoming an afterimage in the blink of an eye.

The air was roaring, and the wind was whistling in my ears.

Gojo Satoru originally thought that the girl would at most lead him like a wild horse running wildly on the ground for a while before he would stop.

But she never expected that she would step on her left foot and her right foot and go up to heaven.

She has gone to heaven!

College, no, everything in this world has become a dot of stars.

Gojo Satoru and his six eyes were stunned.

It seems that I know too little about you, Yanxi-chan...

Gojo Satoru is a person who can calm down quickly in the face of any emergencies.

In just two seconds, he adapted. He leisurely stood up and used his six eyes to explore the power of the girl. From time to time, he poked his head to look at the scenery below.

However, when he discovered that the girl was like an iron-headed child, taking him across the mortal world, overtaking planes, knocking over birds, and literally rushing into the atmosphere with her head covered, he could no longer calm down.

His strongest turtle shell can resist physical attacks, but it cannot store oxygen!

If this really jumped out of the atmosphere, it would be just a kick of the legs and nothing to do with the world.

I recall that on Qingbai's tombstone, a line of large characters was engraved: Gojo Satoru, died on the way to Taiyang Shang BBQ.

This...

is he, Gojo Satoru, shameless?

Dah!

Gojo Satoru tried to awaken the girl's reason.

"Yanxi-chan~Yanxi-chan~Yanxi!!"

The girl ignored him and continued to sprint.

"Hey, hey, hey~ Yanxi-chan!!!"

He patted her calf.

The girl still ignored him.

"You didn't do it on purpose, right?"

Gojo Satoru guessed.

However, the girl still didn't reply to him.

Seemingly drunk, Gojo Satoru sighed and decided to save himself.

He began to struggle.

He wanted to break free.

However.

"Pa—" His butt was slapped hard.

"Be honest, Kakashi!" Yan Xi frowned impatiently: "If you move around during the flight, an accident will happen."

Gojo Satoru: "..."

What did she just do?

She spanked him!

She spanked him! ! ! !

Gojo Satoru was confused!

Gojo Satoru was stupid!

Gojo Satoru is furious!

No one can spank his cock and pussy!

Gojo Satoru raised his right hand and said without hesitation: "The field expands, infinite space!!!"

In an instant, the blank field began to expand, and when it closed, it turned into thousands of light beams, like an endless abyss, in which everything in the world is contained. Roaring, forests, bubbles, kaleidoscopes, everything...

shrinking, converging...

finally, forming boundless darkness.

There was only a circle of pale gold flowing slowly in front.

Countless messages surged rapidly, like huge waves, so violent that the drinking-crazy girl was stunned on the spot.

She paused in a daze, completely calming down.

Gojo Satoru jumped off her body and was suspended in mid-air.

Suddenly, he smiled.

"Ah la." He bent down, and his six eyes, which stretched as wide as the sky, reflected the girl's straightened eyes at this moment.

"It seems that you are not incomprehensible, Yanxi-chan."

"This is my domain~" He showed off his treasures like a kindergarten child.

With his hands behind his back, he circled the girl and began to speak.

"In my domain, you can feel everything and see everything."

His head protruded from the back, and the tip of his nose was level with the tip of the girl's nose.

His white hair gently brushed her soft cheek, "Interesting, isn't it."

The corners of his mouth raised slightly, and his deep voice whispered in her ear: "This world is all about your thoughts." "

Haha. ." He then chuckled again: "But you can't do anything."

"Isn't that ironic?"

"I'm curious, Yanxi-chan." He circled around again, arched his upper body, and talked to the girl Face to face.

"With your strength, how do you feel different from others?"

"What did you see?"

"What did you feel?"

"Ah, I'm really curious."

"Tell me Yan Xi Jiang~"

After saying that, he smiled: "Ah, sorry, sorry, I forgot."

He raised his index finger and lightly tapped the tip of the girl's nose with his fingertip: "You can't do anything now."

" But..."

He raised his head slightly, with a hint of expectation in his tone,

"Yanxi-chan..."

"Would you like to try it?"

"Try it and see if you can break out of the infinite imprisonment."

"After all... .."

"You have broken through infinity and arrived at my side."

He looked intently at the girl's brown pupils, where he could see his reflection.

"Na..."

"Yan Xi-chan..."

His breath gently blew on the girl's lips as he spoke, and his eyes flashed: "Let me see it again... .”

He watched quietly, but the girl's expression remained unchanged.

Gojo Satoru was a little disappointed, and he sighed.

"Well, that's right."

He straightened up, "After all, no one can break my domain."

"Not even Yanxi-chan."

Just as he was about to withdraw from the domain, suddenly, a hand grabbed his collar.

Gojo Satoru was startled, his pupils suddenly dilated, and in his sight, the girl with straight eyes moved.

Her white knuckles slowly clenched, pulling his collar until it wrinkled.

She raised her head, with some tears overflowing from her red eyes.

Her red lips soaked in wine opened slightly.

The next second - "Ugh~"

Gojo Satoru: "..."

Within the domain, any attack is substantial.

In other words, at this moment, Gojo Satoru's no lower limit is useless.

In other words...

Yan Xi actually vomited all over him.

Gojo Satoru, this exquisite cat wearing a 250,000 yuan high-end shirt, was attacked by a wave of vomiting from the orangutans from the big universe in his own field.

His hands were shaking.

His mind was blanking.

"Crash~"

This is the sound of the realm shattering.

"Ugh~"

This is the sound of the orangutan continuing to vomit wildly.

"Ugh~"

This was the sound of Gojo Satoru being vomited.

Gojo Satoru succeeded, and at this moment Yan Xi had completely forgotten the idea of ​​going to the sun for a BBQ.

Now she just wants to find a place to vomit hard.

The shock of information just now made her brain dizzy, and combined with the alcohol, she felt like she was sitting on a high-speed moving top, spinning constantly.

who I am?

where am I?

What am I doing?

Yan Xi no longer knows about these.

She had only one thought at the moment.

That is, find a place to vomit.

immediately! immediately!

Coincidentally, Gojo Satoru thought the same way.

Gojo Satoru chose to teleport.

Yan Xi’s choice—super-high-speed flight.

At this time, Yanxi's hand was still holding Gojo Satoru's collar.

At this point, Gojo Satoru just wanted to go back and take a shower right away.

So, they both moved at the same time.

Gojo Satoru's infinite space had an impact on Yan Xi. Her brain was muddled and she could not control her own power at all.

So, she didn't stop it, and the 10% super speed turned into 100% super super speed.

100% super super super speed hit teleportation.

When they meet on a narrow road, whoever is the most awesome will win.

Obviously, Yan Xi is more cruel.

She disrupted the laws of instantaneous movement.

Then, an accident happened.

————————————————

On the horizon, there are white clouds, the sky is still blue, and the sun is shining.

Below, the grass is green, the jungle is dense, and there are big dogs in the mountains and rivers.

Not far away, a bus came slowly.

The beautiful tour guide calculated the distance, cleared her throat and prepared to start the lecture.

"Hello fellow passengers, welcome to board this sightseeing bus."

"The famous tourist attractions I would like to introduce to you now are..."

"Bang-dang-"

Before she could finish her words, she was hit by a deafening thump. interrupted.

The bus driver slammed on the brakes, and everyone slumped forward with the inertia.

Before they could curse, the driver expertly put the car into gear, turned around, stepped on the accelerator, rolled up dust and smoke, and rushed onto the road in the blink of an eye.

On the ground, the tour guide stood up calmly.

He patted the dust off his body, straightened his clothes, and raised his sweet smile again.

"Sorry, it seems that there was an accident at the attraction. Our company will refund your sightseeing ticket at half price." "

Now, let's go to the next location."

After hearing this, the passengers gradually lost their anger.

They didn't seem too surprised by this sudden turn of events. They quickly calmed down and started discussing the next attraction.

"It's that one..."

In the back row, a high school student approached his companion and whispered, "It's definitely that one."

"It should be."

His companion whispered back.

"After all, this is a family that does that kind of thing." He said, "It's normal for enemies to come to your door." "

Tell me, this time, will their family..."

"How is that possible! "The companion was shocked and said: "Their family is full of devils and perverts. No one has ever succeeded." "

But this time is different." The high school student looked through the window from a distance.

He murmured: "The doors have collapsed."

"It must be a very powerful enemy."

"Come on." His companion still didn't believe it: "Didn't someone drive a tank through before?"

"What happened? Or they..."

The companion said this, put his hand on his neck and gestured, and continued: "I heard that the corpses were all fed to the dogs."

The two of them shivered when they thought of those reports.

The topic was skipped tacitly.

However, the protagonist of the topic they were discussing was not as calm as they thought.

Chapter 71:

Republic of Bartokia, Dentola District.

Kukulu Mountain.

It is said that on the other side of the mountain and on the other side of the sea, there is a group of enemies who are beating up enemies.

They are calm and rational, they are arrogant and cruel.

They are a group of emotional killers.

Their business scope spans the world.

h, beat up the enemy crazily.

They relied on their professional funeral skills to buy a mountain.

H, wealth fans' beatings.

They developed their home into a famous scenic spot.

They have countless enemies and are reviled by everyone. Even their photos can be sold for nearly 100 million each.

However, they don't care.

There is no other but strength.

As the saying goes, education should start from childhood.

Beating the enemy Hakka is no exception.

Some families have not yet weaned their 3-year-old baby, and their families have started intensive killer training.

Electric shock torture and whipping, poisoning, body training and assassination techniques.

Sneak around in Meteor Street and fight in the Sky Arena.

They train every generation of children to become the best killers.

Kill for money, kill for profit, kill for family, other than that, no other emotions are needed.

This is a qualified enemy-beater.

Their education was successful.

Children who grow up in this way are all elites in the killer world.

For example, the boss, Ilmi, is a perfect killing machine. Since he became an adult, his mission success rate has been as high as 99%.

Another example is the second child, Mi Ji, who is an extremely good computer expert. He sits at home, taps on the computer in his hand, and moves his fat paws, and the mission goal is immediately over.

With the eldest and second child, the Hakka adults believe that the third child will be better than the old.

However, I never expected it.

Their education as an elite killer came to an end with their third child and the most gifted offspring in history - Killua Killua.

Not long ago, their eldest baby Killua was tired of the boring life day after day, tired of being a killer, so he beat his second brother, injured his mother, and ran away overnight.

"Ana answer!!!!" Ji Qiu's electronic eyes moved rapidly as the matron of the Beat Di Hakka family. She covered her face with one hand, trembling her voice, and screamed at Xiba Beat Di Ke who was not far away. : "Our Xiaoqi has finally grown up~~~"

"He actually attacked mom."

"Mom is so touched~"

"Ana replied, look, this is the mark of Xiaoqi's love for me~ ~~"

"Ah~" her tone was rippling, and her electronic eyes almost formed a line: "Mom's little wonder~ Mom is so happy~~"

On the contrary, she was sitting aside with a stinky face, twisting Mi Ji raised two eyebrows and was angry.

"That bastard!" Mi Ji waved his fat hands in the air: "He dared to hurt

my mother!!!" "And stabbed me in the stomach!!!"

"I will never let him go easily!!!" " He gritted his teeth and stomped his feet: "Damn Killua!!!!"

In front of the two of them, a young man in a green cheongsam, with black hair shawl and big cat eyes, and a wisp of hair on his forehead put down the teacup in his hand, his expression as calm as AI, without fluctuations or ups and downs: "Do you need me to bring Killua back? Mom."

"Then I'll leave it to you, Yi Mi." Ji Qiu's electronic eyes flashed: "The kid told me when he left. Stop being a killer."

"Ah, my mother's Xiaoqi! How can you have such an idea!" Ji Qiu said, getting excited again, and she screamed again: "He is the future head of the Hakka family who beats the enemy! !!"

"Mom doesn't allow it. Mom's Killua must never have such thoughts." "

This is really nerve-wracking."

After hearing this, Yi Mi's expression finally changed, and the corners of his mouth dropped by 0.01 centimeters. The tone was also full of distress: "No, Killua can't have such thoughts."

Ilmi's empty cat eyes moved to Miji's body.

"Mi Ji."

Facing Yi Mi's deep eyes, Mi Ji became obedient in a second.

"Go find Killua."

Mi Ji nodded, and just as he was about to say something, the ground suddenly shook violently, and there was a "boom" that shook the sky.

Everyone present moved in unison, and the next second, they moved outside the door.

"It seems that a guest is here." Yi Ermi didn't even move: "I won't do idle work, so I'll leave it to Mi Ji this time."

Unexpectedly, Ji Qiu brushed his hands and stood up. , with an extremely solemn expression.

"Ah." Seeing this, Xiba Beat the enemy's expression became serious: "Is it difficult for you to show such a look?" "

He is a powerful enemy." Ji Qiu's electronic eyes can monitor the entire building. Kulu Mountain, therefore, no wind or grass can hide it from her.

So, she saw it clearly.

The Gate of the Underworld that stood in front of it all year round and was almost immortal...

collapsed!

The Gate of Underworld, also known as the Gate of Trial, has seven doors in total.

The first door has a total of four tons, two tons on each side.

The second door has a total of eight tons, four tons on each side.

By analogy, the seventh door weighs 256 tons.

At this moment, the 256-ton Huangquan Gate collapsed suddenly.

It can be seen that the visitor this time is no ordinary enemy.

Maybe he is as strong as Nitro.

"Mi Ji." Ji Qiu said, "You and Kurt stay here."

"Yes, Mom."

At this time, the rumbling sound sounded again.

The enemy used the trembling ground to arrogantly declare their power and provoke their nerves.

"Mi Ji." Before leaving, Xiba pondered for a second and suddenly said: "If the situation gets out of control, I allow you to use Alluka."

He said seriously: "The most important thing is to defeat the enemy."

Mi Ji was startled . , Father Siba's ability to say this means that this incident is really serious, even related to the survival of the family. His palms broke out in cold sweat unconsciously, and his heart could not help but beat nervously.

But after all, he was a member of the enemy team. He quickly adjusted and said with a solemn expression: "I know!"

"Okay." Xiba continued: "Kiju, Yiermi, let's go and talk about this." Be a guest."

With that, he and Ji Qiu turned into afterimages and disappeared from the place.

Yi Mi sighed: "It's troublesome, I still have a business to complete this afternoon."

While speaking, he also caught up with his family.

They walked out of the gate, walked through the jungle, and met up with their grandfather, Geno Dike, who also heard the voice not far away, and ran towards the gate together.

As a killer, everyone who beats the enemy Hakka is prepared to die.

They are not afraid of death, and they will not flinch and run away.

Especially, the enemy came in through the Gate of Underworld openly.

If they don't even fight, how can their killer family survive in the world? Who will place orders with them in the future?

So the enemies-beating guests came.

Before they even got close, their pupils couldn't help but tremble when they took a quick look.

But he saw dust rising in front of him and the ground collapsing.

At this moment, the majestic Gate of the Underworld was lying on the ground like a salted fish on the shore.

"Is it the enhanced system?" Yi Ermi's cat eyes flickered, searching for traces of the enemy in the thick fog ahead, and his mind began to work quickly to formulate a battle plan.

"Looks like it," Sheba replied.

"To be able to do this." Geno put his hands behind his back: "It seems that his strength is as good as that of Nitro."

"What a bad luck." Ilmi's expression remained unchanged, and he analyzed: "Great-grandfather I'm not here today."

"Did you plan to come here?"

"You can control the dynamics of our family." Yi Mi tilted her head slightly: "Is there a traitor in the family?"

"Kiju." Xiba asked : "Can you see clearly?"

"The fog is too thick." Ji Qiu shook his head: "Can't see clearly." "

In that case." Geno raised his right hand, and his mind power turned into invisible air, forming a strong wind, which instantly blew away The sky was filled with smoke and dust.

After the smoke and dust dissipated, the scenery ahead began to become clearer.

The expressions of the Hakka people who beat the enemy also became solemn.

"Be careful." Xiba said to everyone: "The enemy is likely to attack."

Everyone nodded and got into fighting postures.

However, when they are ready to fight to the death with the coming people, the sky will collapse and the mountains and rivers will be shattered.

What they saw was...

a young girl with disheveled hair, holding the underworld with one hand, bending over and keeping... vomiting?

Wait, wait, is there something wrong?

"Ugh~"

The girl retched a few times, then pushed forward with her slender arms.

The Gate of Underworld is like a page in a book, turned from right to left.

Immediately afterwards, there were earthquakes and sounds that they were familiar with.

"Boom -"

"Ah, sorry, sorry." The girl's voice was erratic, and she bowed to the Gate of Underworld.

"My hand slipped." She wandered to the other side of the Gate of Underworld.

Then, he squatted down and stretched out his hand, "I'll fix it right now - hiccup - fix it."

As he said that, he grabbed the door of the underworld and lifted it up easily.

The gate of hell has risen, and the gate of hell has turned upside down again.

The girl belched wine and bowed again.

"Gongmi gongmi."

"I will definitely fix it."

So she stretched out her hand again.

The gate of hell has risen again, and the gate of hell has turned upside down again.

After repeating this two or three times.

The girl seemed annoyed.

She walked to the right, raised her hands, and forcibly lifted the Gate of Underworld.

then.

One smash.

"Duang!"

The gate of Huangquan finally stood.

It's just...

compared to the majestic and towering appearance before, the Gate of Underworld at this moment is higher on the left and lower on the right. The entire door is still tilted forward. One of the two dragons on it has a broken horn, and the other is missing its tail. .

It looks so miserable.

Beat up the enemies: "..."

This strength, this state.

Should they fight this fight or not?

Although the girl seemed to be a drunkard, the enemies did not relax their vigilance.

They used their years of combat experience and smart minds to think through it.

Decided to stay put for now and wait and see what happens.

After all, some people like to pretend to be pigs and eat tigers, waiting for the enemy to relax and send him to heaven immediately.

As killers, they often use this move.

Especially Yi Mi, who often wears women's clothing to approach mission targets, so he is very familiar with it!

So, the four members of the Hakka group, plus Mi Ji and Kurt in front of the screen, all stared unblinkingly at the girl in front of them.

The girl probably had enough vomiting and wiped her mouth with the cloth in her hand.

Then she came, she came toward them.

The enemies who were beating up were instantly alert, their thoughts wrapped around their bodies, and they got into a fighting stance, just waiting for the opponent to make a move.

However, the girl walked for a while and stopped again.

The enemies and guests narrowed their eyes and stared at her movements.

However, the girl raised her hand and scratched her hair.

Then...

she lay down on the ground and closed her eyes.

The enemies and guests...

ah...

the enemies and guests looked at each other in shock.

"Ana replied." Ji Qiu was about to say something, but Xiba raised his hand to stop him.

"Maybe it's a trick of the enemy."

The origin of this girl is unknown, and she is so powerful.

How could a strong man let himself fall asleep so unprepared?

There must be a fraud!

As a killer family, the most important thing to defeat enemies is patience.

They can lie in wait for three days and three nights just to kill a mission target, so it's just more patience, they can afford to wait!

then.

Beat the enemy guests to alert level 10 and start waiting.

They waited and waited and waited.

The girl finally moved!

But I saw her...turning over, scratching her face, smacking her lips, and then snoring.

Beat up the enemies: "..."

The enemy actually wants to use such a move to relax our spirit.

no!

They will never be fooled!

The enemies who beat up the enemies became more vigilant.

So, they continued to wait.

The sun sets and the moon rises, the sun rises and the moon sets.

The cockcrow of dawn pierced the sky.

Yan Xi finally woke up.

She turned over out of habit and raised her right leg to grab the pillow, but suddenly she felt something wrong.

When I opened my eyes, what I saw was not the familiar dormitory of a high school, but...a forest? volcano?

I sat up and looked around blankly, and I saw a rugged gate at the back. It looked like it had a sense of history that it had survived the wind and rain in the long river of time and still stood firm.

But where is this?

Why is she sleeping here?

She frowned as memories of last night began to flood back to her.

The next second, her eyes widened and she said, "Fuck!"

She covered her face in shame, feeling that she never wanted to see Gojo Satoru in her life.

What a shame!

It's so embarrassing.

I noticed that I seemed to be holding something in my hand.

Yan Xi glanced subconsciously, it was black.

Hmm...it looks familiar.

After her slow brain went through a loop, she suddenly realized, oh, it was the pieces of Gojo Satoru's clothes.

Wait, Gojo Satoru’s clothes? !

If the pieces of Gojo Satoru's clothes were in her hands.

So here comes the question...

where is Gojo Satoru...?

Chapter 72

The sun is just right and the sky is clear.

There is a lot of traffic and hustle and bustle.

The man had been squatting there for a while. He was wearing a light blue haute couture shirt. The collar of the shirt had two buttons open, and his tight chest muscles were looming, which was attractive.

He crossed his legs aggressively, and his two slender arms were drooped forward. His posture was no different from that of a delinquent boy on the street.

But because he is so handsome, even such actions made by him are particularly attractive.

The blond girl not far away was a little bit ready to make a move. She was holding her mobile phone, hesitating again and again, not daring to move forward.

"Go." The friend next to her bumped her with his shoulder: "Hurry up, go!"

Perhaps the friend's encouragement had an effect. The girl took a deep breath and finally plucked up the courage to walk over.

"That..."

The man raised his head slightly, looking at her quietly with his bright blue eyes.

Oh, oh wow, he's really handsome.

Her face turned redder.

Just as he was about to ask for the other party's contact information, he heard the man ask.

"What's there for?"

"Huh?" Looking along the line of sight, I saw a building towering into the clouds.

"That's the Sky Arena."

"Ah, whoosh." The man touched his chin: "In the arena, the money should come in quickly."

"That's true." She subconsciously replied: "It's from the Sky Arena. The bonus is very generous, and if you hit the 100th floor, you will be assigned a single room."

"Xixi." The man stood up, "Let's go there."

"Thanks."

"Hey, wait, wait." She quickly grabbed him, but When my arm was about to touch the man, something seemed to block it. Is it an illusion?

She didn't care, but said: "The people who go to the sky arena are all extremely powerful fighters, and they don't care about life or death during the battle."

"If you are in trouble..." She blushed and said shyly: "But, Okay..."

"Daijiubu." She heard the young man chuckle: "Those people are super weak."

The woman was startled.

This is too arrogant.

The woman couldn't help but pause for a moment on the man's slightly thin body.

The Sky Arena, a paradise for duelists and a feast for adventurers, is filled with bloody violence and death. Bodies are transported out of it almost every day. And with a body as small as a man's, I'm afraid he'd be taken away in just one fight.

The woman shook her head regretfully, what a pity, such a handsome guy, why can't he think of going there.

Three hours later.

The young man whom she judged to be a loser after a single fight successfully reached the 100th level.

"The Sky Arena is from the first floor to the 200th floor, with 10 floors in groups..." The

sweet voice of the elevator lady sounded in his ears. Gojo Satoru was holding his pocket with one hand, his mind already empty.

Five hours ago, he came to this new world.

The unobstructed six eyes began to transmit information into his brain at a rapid rate almost from the moment he arrived in this world.

In this world, there is no magic spirit, no magic power, and no words that he is familiar with.

But interestingly, they also speak Neon.

He must have traveled through time.

Just like the recently popular element in jump, time travel.

It's incredible.

Gojo Satoru discovered that since he met Yan Xi, his life has been full of surprises.

There is no panic of coming to a new world, nor confusion of coming to a strange world.

Gojo Satoru felt like he was back in high school at this moment, full of endless curiosity about everything around him.

What surprises can this world, which is similar but not similar to neon, bring him?

Thinking like this, Gojo Satoru took out his mobile phone, threw the miserable coat into the trash can, and started his own exploration.

Sliding around on the road, Gojo Satoru got a lot of information.

For example, his place is the Republic of Bartokia.

For example, there is a high-end profession called hunter in this world, and there are discounts almost everywhere you go.

For example, Sky Arena is the fastest place to make money.

If you can get to the 200th floor, you can also live in the presidential suite.

Isn't this the best place specially created for his cock and pussy!

"Lucky~"

Gojo Satoru praised his luck.

Let’s go to the 100th floor to tidy things up today, and then we’ll move up to the 200th floor tomorrow.

Even if he travels to a new world, Gojo Satoru will not wrong himself in the slightest.

At this time, the elevator stopped at the 70th floor.

"Ding--"

The elevator door opened, only to see a red-haired clown standing at the door.

Gojo Satoru raised his eyes casually, and in his six eyes, he saw a strange power in the man.

It was somewhat similar to Yan Xi's aura, but the aura of the man in front of him was more evil, like a special curse spirit, full of blood and darkness.

Likewise, the clown's gaze also collided with his.

When a strong person meets a strong person, nothing needs to be done, just a look is enough.

Time freezes in an instant.

He is a natural son of God, with a frivolous and bohemian personality, and is the strongest spellcaster.

He is a natural fruit farmer, with a wanton and capricious personality, and is the strongest magician.

They are originally from two worlds.

They should have nothing in common.

But surprisingly, this little elf is so interesting.

At this moment of sunset, in this magnificent building with a height of 251 floors.

They met.

When Crazy Batch meets a pervert, the story begins like this.

"Oh~~?" A trembling, enchanting voice echoed in the elevator, followed by a sharp cold light.

Gojou didn't even move, and the poker stopped in front of him, and then fell.

Seeing this, Hisoka's narrow eyes suddenly opened wide, and the golden pupils lit up instantly, like a 1000-watt light bulb, extremely dazzling.

"95 points~oh~no~96 points~ah~no, no, no, no~~~can't be sure~~~★"

"Wow~~★" His body was trembling, his hands were folded across his chest, and his nails were scratching his arms. A series of deep red marks: "Today is really lucky~★"

"Big apple~ hum hum~~ It's a big apple~"

"It's a mature big apple~~~"

The tip of the clown's tongue licked his upper lip from left to right , the whole person was excited about the upcoming battle.

He twisted his waist, and the killing intent and fighting intent were intertwined in his eyes, which was horrifying.

“Sbarasi~~~★”

"Sibalasi~~~~~★"

The corners of his mouth rose up again and again, almost cracking to the base of his ears.

When the elevator lady saw that the situation was not going well and ran away skillfully, he pulled out the playing cards, and with layers of mental power and murderous intent, he soared into the sky: "Big Apple~ Let's have a fierce fist-fight with me~~~★ "

I will fight until I die~~~~★"

Gojo Satoru: "...!!!"

The hand in his pocket trembled slightly.

What the hell is this? !

——————————————————————

Yan Xi discovered that ever since she met Gojo Satoru, she had been running wildly on a strange path in her ordinary life.

At this moment, she stared at the miserable scraps of fabric in her hands and began to think, should she go find Gojo Satoru first? Or should we go have a meal first?

After all the hard work, she was already hungry.

For a Saiyan who was so hungry, she couldn't muster the energy to do anything.

After thinking about Gojo Satoru's vitality and his strength, Yan Xi decided to feed his stomach first.

Anyway, according to Gojo Satoru's temperamental character, he won't suffer any loss.

Thinking of this, Yan Xi threw away the cloth with a clear conscience and was about to leave when someone stopped her behind her.

"Are you going to leave like this?"

Turning around, she saw a straight black lady wearing a cheongsam walking out from behind a tree some distance away... Yujie?

Oh, no, it's a man.

Yan Xi paused at his strong legs and Adam's apple, and looked back with doubt.

But he saw the young man opening a pair of dark cat eyes and saying expressionlessly: "Did you see the ground over there?"

Yan Xi looked around and saw that the ground in front of him was full of pits, as if it had been bombarded by explosives.

She shifted her gaze to the young man again and asked silently.

The latter said quietly: "You did it."

Yan Xi: "..."

"Did you see the gate over there?"

The young man said again: "That is the Gate of Underworld, one of the world's famous attractions. One."

He said, took out his mobile phone and pointed a photo at her: "It was still like this yesterday."

Yan Xi: "..."

Yan Xi looked at the majestic building in the photo, and then He glanced at the crooked Underworld Gate not far away.

Suddenly I had a bad feeling.

"Well, you did it too."

Yan Xi: "..."

The ground is fine, and she can still save him.

But famous scenic spots and so on...

hey, how much money do you have to pay! !

Alcohol got me wrong!

Yan Xi trembled her lips and said, "I will compensate," but she couldn't say it out loud.

Unexpectedly, the young man opposite continued: "Ah, that's right."

"Due to your sudden intrusion yesterday, our family's travel line was suddenly cut off, causing us to lose no less than 3 million yuan."

Yan Xi : "!"

"Due to your sudden intrusion yesterday, our whole family did not start work yesterday, causing us to lose no less than 1 billion renminbi."

Yan Xi: "!!"

Yan Xi finally couldn't help it: "You What does your family do? How can you make so much money?"

"The ancestral business, each order is at least 100 million."

"Do you think I look like a fool?"

The young man tilted his head slightly and looked at her with dull cat eyes. .

Yan Xi: "..."

Mo, feeling guilty for no reason.

"Anyway, anyway." Yan Xi looked away and coughed lightly: "I will fix it for you." "

That's it." The young man tapped his right hand with his left hand and suddenly realized: "You have no money."

Yan Xi: "... ..."

What nonsense are you talking about?

"That's not going to work."

"I've lost more than one billion for you, so just saying "fix it" won't work."

"Then what do you want?" Yan Xi asked back.

The young man looked at her steadily, his expression always maintaining an expressionless arc, making it impossible for her to explore his inner thoughts.

But he looked at it for a moment and said, "It's really troublesome."

"I haven't thought about it yet."

Yan Xi: "..."

"Ah, that's good." The young man raised his index finger: " How about you stay and repair the Gate of Hell for now, and I will tell you the specific compensation when I think of it?"

Although he seemed to be asking for advice, his tone did not mean to ask at all, but said plausibly: "Don't you Do you want to leave like this?"

"After you caused such great damage and huge losses to my family, do you want to leave like this as if nothing happened?"

Yan Xi: "I will be back."

"Well, I owe a lot of money That's what people who don't return it say."

Yan Xi: "...Okay."

The corner of her mouth twitched: "But, I still need to find my companion."

"We also provide tracing services. , 10 million nuns a day, do you need it?"

"No! Thank you!" Yan Xi finally knew why this family was so rich.

This price is clearly a steal!

"That's a real pity."

"Okay." The young man said, "Come with me, I'll take you to your residence."

Yan Xi sighed and stepped up to follow.

Behind him, Yi Mi began to lag slightly behind the girl by two steps, always keeping a distance from her that would allow him to escape at any time.

His dark eyes were fixed on the girl's defenseless back. At this moment, no less than 100 killing moves flashed through his mind.

But he didn't move, Yi Mi's expression was dark.

At first, the enemies thought this was a disguise used by the girl to deceive them.

However, when the girl opened her eyes and her drunken eyes became sober, they realized that their judgment was wrong.

People who live in darkness all year round can clearly tell whether a person belongs to darkness.

The girl in front of her is obviously not a person who associates with darkness.

Her eyes were pure. If she hadn't been drunk yesterday, they wouldn't have looked at her twice, because she was too ordinary, had no telepathy, and didn't have the murderous aura of a strong person. She was just as ordinary as an ordinary person.

A strong man, a strong man who has never been polished.

It's like a blank sheet of paper.

It can make people wanton.

Yi Mi's little interest was piqued.

Can this kind of power be controlled by him?

Chapter 73

Yan Xi originally thought that based on the trouble she had caused, it would be good if the other party could give her a woodshed to sleep in.

But she never expected that he would give her a superior guest room.

Luxurious and exquisite decoration, servants coming and going, and deacons in suits and ties.

All of them show how powerful this family is.

This made the country bumpkin Yan Xi feel as dazzled as Grandma Liu entering the Grand View Garden.

Even the steps he took were unconsciously lighter.

If this is stepped on and broken, how much money will it cost?

Yan Xi regretted it a little, she might as well find a place to live outside.

Beside, Yi Mi was silently observing her every move from beginning to end, analyzing and judging quickly in her mind.

Judging from the pace of her walking, the girl must have received special martial arts training.

However, her walking posture was too casual and lacked vigilance, which showed that she had very little combat experience, had never learned assassination techniques, and had never killed anyone.

Her eyes looked around the room curiously, her steps were cautious, and her inner thoughts were clearly revealed by those eyes.

When faced with a servant's bow and greeting, he will feel embarrassed and subconsciously return the greeting.

Yi Mi made a preliminary summary. He was an ordinary, simple guy, and very poor.

You can try to take control.

The corners of Yi Mi's mouth turned up slightly by 0.01 cm.

This girl can lift the Gate of Hell without thinking. If she opens her mind, how powerful would she be...

And if she can control this power, how high can she take the enemy?

As soon as this idea came to mind, Yi Mi's fingertips were about to grasp a nail.

Now, the girl in front of him is defenseless against him. Do you want to take action?

Turn her into a puppet?

Even if he is a strong man, he is sure to hit with one hit when the opponent is defenseless.

Yi Mi rubbed the corner of the round nail in his hand with his fingertips, and his mental power began to fluctuate with the ups and downs of his heart.

His dark cat eyes were like cans filled with black mud, full of malice that almost overflowed.

But in the end, he put away the nails.

Yi Mi is rational, no, it should be said that almost the entire beating of enemy guests is rational.

They are as rational as sophisticated machines. No matter how strong their inner desires are, they will not act rashly.

It is one of their codes of conduct to beat the enemy and not to make an enemy of the strong.

And there is no doubt that the girl is a formidable enemy.

A strong enemy means unknown means and unknown strength.

If the attack hits but fails, then he will face an angry girl.

I thought about the tragedy of the Gate of Hell.

Yi Mi was silent.

He didn't want to be like that at all.

Therefore, it would be better for him not to act hastily before he fully understands the upper limits and weaknesses of this girl's strength.

"Ah." After walking for a while, Yi Mi suddenly said, "At this time, it's already dinner time."

He tilted his head: "What do you want to eat?"

Yan Xi was a little flattered, but soon, he Be wary: "You can't accept money, right?"

"Hmm..." Yi Mi tilted her head again.

From the looks of it, if she was told to charge money, she probably wouldn't eat it.

What a shame.

Yi Mi spread his hands: "It's free."

"After all, you still owe me at least 1 billion qini. If you starve to death, I will be the one who suffers."

Yan Xi: "..."

Yan Xi looked at his dark eyes. I stayed there for a second. I don’t know why, but I always felt that this guy was weird.

However, after thinking about the luxurious decoration around me, I felt that as a poor girl, there was nothing worthy of being plotted, so I didn’t think much about it and happily agreed, saying that I was not picky about food at all and could eat anything.

"That's it." Yi Mi nodded, "I'll call you when we eat."

"Thank you." Yan Xi thanked him politely.

After watching the girl enter the house and close the door, Yi Mi turned around and left.

He walked into the monitoring room in a few steps and looked at each other with a large family inside.

"Yilmi." Xiba spoke first, "What do you want to do?"

"Nothing, dad." Yilmui said expressionlessly, "I just want to recruit her to beat the enemy."

"Her strength can be used to beat the enemy." She can be used by enemies."

Siba: "...I warned you, beating enemies doesn't make enemies of strong people easily."

"I didn't make enemies of her, dad." Yi Mi said with an innocent tone on her face. Awesome, "I'm just using appropriate means to recruit her."

Xiba's mouth twitched.

Regarding his eldest son's extreme pursuit of power and his perverted desire to control his enemies, he had already vaguely guessed what he wanted to do.

Or how about your dad or your dad?

Siba and Ilmi had completely different ideas.

No matter how harmless that girl looks, she is actually a strong person.

A strong person cannot become a puppet so easily.

However, beating up an enemy will not interfere with the other person's life, even if it is a family member.

So, he could only give you a piece of advice as a parent: "I hope you won't play with fire and burn yourself." "

Dad, do you think she is dangerous?"

"I'm just in case." Xiba said calmly, "After all, beat her. Di Ke has been doing a lot of business recently."

"If there is one less person to take orders, Di Ke will suffer a lot."

Just as Siba understood him, Yi Mi was very concerned about his father, no, it should be said, every Du Di Ke They all understand it very well.

So he heard the implication of Siba's words.

This girl is indeed dangerous.

"This is a bit distressing." Yi Mi put her index finger on her lips, "Even dad thinks she is dangerous."

Then, he tapped his forehead: "Then I will be more careful."

Then Yi Mi He looked at Mi Ji: "Mi Ji, have you found any information about her?"

"Ah, this, this..." Mi Ji's body stiffened, and cold sweat poured down his forehead, "I, I, I Not yet."

"Your level has declined, Mi Ji." Yi Mi said faintly, "It seems that you have relaxed a lot recently." "

No, no big brother." Mi Ji quickly said, "I have recently Train hard and research a new type of bomb."

"This bomb is extremely small and can be mounted on a mosquito. It will explode as soon as it sucks blood."

Among the enemies, Mi Ji was not afraid of Siba the most. Jiju, not Jeno, not Maha, but Ilmi.

Don't offend anyone. This is almost an instinct engraved in his bones.

Mi Ji said as he began to show Yi Mi his new achievements.

While controlling the mosquito to fly out of the room, he activated the surveillance system to amplify it.

"Brother, look." Mi Ji was a little flattering but couldn't help showing off proudly, "Just such a small mosquito can carry enough explosives to kill a person easily. In addition to sucking blood and being able to explode, as long as it sucks blood, it can explode." It can also explode after killing it, and it also has its own monitoring system that can transmit the picture in real time and accurately locate the mission target."

"Oh?" The hair on Yi Mi's forehead trembled slightly out of curiosity, "Listen It looks good."

"Ah." He clapped his hands suddenly, "I have it."

"Mi Ji." He said.

"What, what's the matter, brother?"

"This mosquito, sent to..." Yi Ermi said for a moment, "Oops." He sighed in a measured tone, "I forgot to ask her name." "

Well, it's not important."

Yi Mi continued: "Test her with this."

"Huh, huh?" Mi Ji was startled, "Oh no, she is so strong, if she is discovered..." "

Mi Ji." Ermi's deep eyes looked at him quietly, "Are you questioning me?"

"I know, brother!" Mi Ji broke into cold sweat again and nodded quickly, "I'll do it right away."

So, he beat the enemy. The guest family watched the mosquito fly out of the window heroically and rush to the battlefield heroically.

During the mosquito automatic surveillance, they saw the girl lying on the table drawing.

Mi Ji controlled the mosquito warrior to slowly approach the girl...

and then...

and then nothing more.

All they saw was a big slap that almost overflowed the screen.

Did you make it?

The family of Beat Dike turned their attention to the surveillance camera in the corridor.

There were no signs of damage outside the door where the girl lived.

They then ordered a maid to go up and knock on the door.

The door opened quickly, and the girl who came out could not see any wounds on her body, and even her hands were still clean.

Beat up the enemies: "..."

"It seems like it failed."

Mi Ji's eyes widened and he stood up from the chair: "How is this possible!" "

That can even injure telepaths. Explosives!!!!"

"Mi Ji!" Xiba yelled, "Quiet!"

"Sorry, dad." Mi Ji took two breaths, still in disbelief, "This girl is simply a monster. "

Dad, are you sure she doesn't have telekinesis?"

"How can it be possible to defend like this with only the physical body."

Siba did not speak, but Yi Mi began to analyze.

"It's possible."

"What?" Everyone was confused.

"Dad, if you don't use telekinesis, you won't be able to open all the gates of hell, right?"

Xiba nodded.

Yi Mi continued: "Same, grandpa is the same, and so am I." "

Although our qualifications are not as good as Killua's, we are still among the top ones." "

We can't do this, but she did it. ."

"Moreover, she easily withstood the explosives that could injure a person with telekinesis." "

This is beyond the scope of human beings, so..." Yi Mi struck the right hand with her left hand and concluded, "This is a humanoid Where are the monsters?"

Beating the enemies: "..."

"Humanoid monsters..." Jie Nuo said slowly, "Where did it come from?"

As soon as these words came out, everyone fell silent.

They all thought of an unknown person who also came from there and was now huddled deep in the basement.

Yi Mi continued: "This makes sense."

"Strong strength, simple temper." Circles of ripples rotated in Yi Mi's dark cat eyes, and his expression that had not fluctuated for many years finally changed. , the corners of his mouth slowly raised, and his black hair moved automatically.

"Such a magical beast should be used to defeat the enemy."

"No." His tone was faintly excited, "If she falls into the territory of the enemy, then she belongs to the enemy." "

Calm down. Yi Mi." Knowing the virtues of her child, Siba said, "If she comes from that place, then her level of danger will be the highest." "

Think of Naniga."

Yi Mi: "..."

Yi Mi calmed down.

But he still didn't give up: "I will be careful, Dad."

"I will not act rashly until I am absolutely sure." He said, and suddenly he tapped his forehead again, "Oh, by the way, I almost forgot ."

"She seems to have a companion...is it also a humanoid monster?"

"Hmm...no." After Yi Mi said it, she rejected herself, "What should a humanoid monster be when it first comes to human society? I don’t even understand.”

“But she obviously has basic common sense and behaves like a human being.” “

It seems that her lost partner is a human being.”

“A little unhappy.” Yi Mi’s dark cat eyes swelled. Killing Intention, "Someone has taught her before me."

"This has added a lot of workload to me."

"If I had started teaching her when she first came into contact with human society, she would be a qualified person now. Beat the enemy guest."

"But."

"Because of his troubles."

"It will take me a while to correct her into a qualified enemy guest." Yi Mi sighed heavily, "Forget it."

"It's not important."

He quickly and happily made a decision unilaterally: "After you find that guy, just kill him." "In

her world, it's enough to beat up enemies."

"Beside her, there are only All you need is me."

————————————————————

As the saying goes, people who are destined to meet each other come thousands of miles away, and those who are abnormal are traveling thousands of miles away to share the same radio wave.

The same thought also appeared in Hisoka's mind.

If he kills the woman that Big Apple misses, will he have a fierce battle to the death with her~★

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.7K 147 6
One year after the fall of White Star and his minions and both the Western and Eastern continent regained its peace. This is the story of the once re...
1M 39.7K 92
𝗟𝗼𝘃𝗶𝗻𝗴 𝗵𝗲𝗿 𝘄𝗮𝘀 𝗹𝗶𝗸𝗲 𝗽𝗹𝗮𝘆𝗶𝗻𝗴 𝘄𝗶𝘁𝗵 𝗳𝗶𝗿𝗲, 𝗹𝘂𝗰𝗸𝗶𝗹𝘆 𝗳𝗼𝗿 𝗵𝗲𝗿, 𝗔𝗻𝘁𝗮𝗿𝗲𝘀 𝗹𝗼𝘃𝗲 𝗽𝗹𝗮𝘆𝗶𝗻𝗴 𝘄𝗶𝘁𝗵 �...
3K 96 67
Alternative Title: 在游戏里玩召唤系又能有什么问题 Author: When it snows Summary: "The Curse's Daughter" is a small development game that you can download when you a...
6.1K 218 18
wherever you stray, i'll follow. a story about a lovesick cedric diggory and a cold willow malfoy.