𝑮𝒍𝒂𝒔𝒔 𝒀/𝒏 𝑿 𝑱𝒐𝒉𝒏�...

By zonedd_out

Her love was like glass,beautiful but fragile. Once shattered, it could never be the same again. . Johnny, th... More

Keep the laugh low
Quality over quantity
The ride
Ink
Larusso
Sorry? Nope!
Field
Corruption
A/n
Cobra kai
A party to crash
Stay away from her
The slap
Debt
Joint
Biology lesson
I believe you
Surprise visit
Laser tag
Right or stupid?
Alone
Olive Oil
Daring
Thank you!
Bobby the wise
Stop acting
Going out
Karate
3!
Holiday
The dojo
Seriously!?
Insecurity

A/n

339 3 2
By zonedd_out

Sooooo. Hey first of all. This book is an old one and I had published it back in the day but unpublished it because I wanted to do some changes in it. You will notice the writing will be different and not much descriptive because it is an old book. I just wanted to change some dialogues.

The editing is done and I will publish Part by part.

And I added some memes at the end of every chapter I made by myself lol.

See you. I hope you like it because editing is frustrating:(

Also, I have one more unpublished Johnny Lawrence fic, I'll publish it, its under editing and publishing will be done after this book is published fully.

💕🥋

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

4.5K 65 12
A new girl arrives in town, jordyn with her brother, Daniel. They moved because her dad died and they needed a fresh start so they moved near their c...
114K 2.9K 23
🥋⇒ Book 1/3 of The Karate Kid Series [IN PROGRESS] In September of 1984, Daniel LaRusso isn't too enthusiastic when he and his mother, Lucille, move...
51.7K 1K 63
"Your a liar." I cry. "I can't and you know it." He scoffed. "Because your embarrassed of me?! How many times will we go over this?" I rest my head i...
13.3K 289 29
Just when everyone expected the rivalry to end, it got worse. Now a new Sensei is stepping into the light and it's one that no one ever expected ...