Karate

" He asked me about you. I was surprised he knew you already."

" No, he doesn't know me. He...he just helped my mom, with her groceries, my mom being a good human offered him to come inside. I came afterwards. I don't know what they talked about before I came. Probably this whole kratae thing." Y/n sounded angry.

" I know my sensei didn't give the best impression of himself the last and first time you met him. But trust me, he's good." The blonde tried to cool down y/n.

" You are his student, Johnny. Of course according to you he's great. But I am not his students,I can't unsee his character." Y/n quickly responded back.

" No, he really is. He changed me. I was a loner too, when I was 8, I got fascinated by karate, and by that I mean Cobra Kai." He chuckled.

" He changed me in a good way. Taught me how to be tough."

" I am not trying to be offend you, but-" y/n sighed.

" But what?"

She thought it wasn't smart to argue with him now so she decided to drop the topic.

But she knew Kreese was behind the behaviour Johnny has or had.

" Nothing. How's karate going for you?" She asked.

" Great. Why don't you join us?" He asked, smiling wide.

" Wha- what? Me? In cobra kai? No....I mean n...."

"C'mon. You will be a good addition to our dojo. Besides you will have your friends there."

" Your sensei doesn't allow girls in his dojo." She rolled her eyes.

" Oh he will. why would he talk about you to us? He said he was impressed by your achievements."

" Achievements? Oh please, that was easy level. Real karate is in this age." She giggled.

" Why don't you show your skills then? Join us."

" My skills and moves are quite rusty now." She nervously laughed.

" I can help you sharpen them." He laughed as he stood up.

" Show me some of the skills you remember." He said.

" Johnny, I can't. Not in front of you. From what I have heard, you are too good."

" I was bad too once. I can help you." He smiled as he gestured her to stand up. So she did.

She nervously made her way towards him. She was excited to try karate once again but she was in doubt.

Johnny and Y/n stood face to face.

"Alright, Y/n, let's see what you've got. Show me your best move." He said while taking his fighting stance.

" Okay, but I have to warn you, it's been a while since I've practiced." She nervously answered.

" Don't worry, I'll go easy on you... maybe." He smirked.

They began sparring, with Johnny effortlessly dodging Y/n's attempts.

" Ugh, I can't seem to land a hit on you!" Y/n was frustrated.

"keep trying, Y/n. You'll get the hang of it." He smiled.

Y/n kept trying, but Johnny's skills were too much for her, not to mention she did karate after a long time.

Suddenly, she managed to land a hit on Johnny, surprising both of them.

"I did it!"

"Nice one, Y/n! You've still got some moves." He sounded impressed.

As they spar, their movements became more synchronized, almost like a dance. Johnny's hands gently guide Y/n's, correcting her stance. Their eyes met, and there was a moment of silence between them, filled with unspoken words.

"You're doing great, Y/n." He softly spoke.

" Thanks, Johnny. I feel like I'm getting the hang of it." She breathlessly answered.

" You are. You've got a natural talent for this." He smiled.

" I don't know about that..." She answered, blushing.

"Oh, I do. And I think you could be really amazing with some more practice." He chuckled.

" Maybe you could teach me some more moves sometime?" She smiled.

" I'd like that. That's why I am saying join cobra kai. We can train together there."

Y/n frowned.

" It's Larusso, right?" He asked.

" Yes. He's my bestfriend, Johnny. If he gets to know I joined cobra kai...."

" Whose life is it?" He asked.

" Wha- umm- what do you mean by that?" She asked, sounding confused.

" Whose life is it? Yours, right? The decision should be yours. Don't make decisions based on what Daniel would think, please."

It sounded like he was so done from Larusso.

" I'll think about joining. My mother was asking me to join, she will be happy if I join."

" That's great, right? Do it for your mother." He widely smiled.

" But I'll first tell Daniel about it. Then I'll join. I just hope Mr. Kreese will have no problem with me joining."

" He won't. He was the one who was thinking ' what if ' y/n joins us? Her achievements, medals looked too convincing."

Y/n was thinking of giving the sensei a chance. And she was also getting excited to do karate after a long time.

" Tomorrow? After school? We can both go together!" He suggested.

" Alright!"

A/n: any tea from your school? :) Oh and I am stopping the tradition of posting new chapters every day. Because now I ran out of them, ( I deleted my already written parts, I didn't like them, and didn't think of editing them )so I gotta write them, amend the plot a little and I need a little break. Hope you all understand, but don't worry, I'll be back soon! Probably first week of June :)