Laser tag

Y/n was getting ready for going out

Y/n was getting ready for going out. She found it funny, two groups, rivals of each other , hanging out, together.

" Y/n! Your friend is here to pick you up." Her mom shouted.

Y/n rushed downstairs, said her mom bye and went outside to find a blonde there instead of a brunette.

He was there on his bike and wearing his signature red cobra kai leather jacket.

" What are you doing here?" She asked.

" Expecting someone else?" He smirked.

He was into something again. His eyes were red. Y/n didn't get a good feeling about it.

" Why do you forget that Daniel's taken. Of course he will go with his girlfriend. You can go with me." He smiled.

" I think my legs will come in handy. I'll just walk." And with that y/n started walking but Johnny too started his bike and followed her.

" C'mon y/n, don't be a kid, and get on the bike. I can give you a ride, I won't charge you, or won't do any other funny business." Johnny shouted behind her but she didn't listen and carried on walking.

" If you won't answer, I'll just follow you. I can't let a girl walk alone at night."

" Sweet of you Johnny. But if you keep following me around , people are gonna think you are a creep and you are following me around." Y/n answered but didn't stop.

" Or they could think we are a couple, and you are angry at me for something, and me being a good boyfriend, is trying to convince you." He chuckled.

Y/n stopped and turned around to face the blonde.

" That's creative, johnny. If only....."

" I could make it happen." He winked.

" You. Are. Weird. Lawrence."

" Ok but on a serious note. Hop on. We are getting late. I could get us there on time."

Y/n thought about it for a moment and eventually agreed and hopped on his bike.

She found it pretty cool.

A/n: some girls like bikes, and some don't, so don't get all worked up if you don't like bikes :) (maybe,some of my past readers got offended by something I wrote before so I deleted that line. Peace! 🕊️ "

" I thought you would say that you are scared of being on a bike." Johnny laughed.

" Surprise, surprise, I am not." She rolled her eyes.

" Well at least I expected you complimenting my bike."

Y/n could sense the smirk on his face evn though he wasn't facing her.

" Yea, cool bike. I'll give you that." Y/n answered.

" So, if you are not scared of riding on a bike, then I think I can speed it up.....a bit." He smirked,speeding up the bike suddenly.