The Sun Without Stars Solange...

Oleh Sybilz

"You who accompany the monsters long forgotten are destined to accept their fate. For your treaso... Lebih Banyak

The Rift
The Escape
The Deal
The Prophecy
The Feast
The Departure
The Return
The Awakening Part 1
The Awakening Part 2
The Truth
The Power
The Comrade
The News
The Cold
The Hunter
The Reunion
The Nightmare
The Healer and The Mutt
The Calm Before The Storm
The Storm
The Sister
The Combatants
The Bodies
The Intruder
The Informants
Not Even A Star
The Storyteller
The Secret
The Comfort
The Sunrise
The Brother
The Trip
The Barley
The Liar
The Doomsday
The Outing
The Goodbye
The Conviction
The Sisters
The Dying Sun
The Prey
The God and The Mutt
The Warmth
Author's Note

Prologue

183 7 6
Oleh Sybilz

   "You who accompany the monsters long forgotten are destined to accept their fate. For your treason against those of your kind, sentencing them to eternal imprisonment, you shall understand the suffering of one who is driven mad and left to wither into nothingness."

☀︎ - ☆ - ☀︎ - ☆ - ☀︎ - ☆ - ☀︎ - ☆ - ☀︎ - ☆ - ☀︎ - ☆ - ☀︎ 

Nico is chained to his past, drawn to misery or, more accurately, the godly embodiment of darkness: Nyx.

A spinoff of The Sun and The Star where Nico realizes he belongs to the Underworld and Nyx infiltrates his mind, plaguing his already miserable life with insuppressible newfound powers. Now that he is forced to see himself for who he became, Nico must come to terms with the fact that he no longer can hide behind the ignorance he once indulged in, but is it too late to alter his fate now that his friends, peers, and lover see him for what he is--a monster?

Both Will and Nico blame themselves for being unable to survive their quest together, so will they recover after hardship, or will the rift between them grow and leave Nico abandoned once again?

☀︎ - ☆ - ☀︎ - ☆ - ☀︎ - ☆ - ☀︎ - ☆ - ☀︎ - ☆ - ☀︎ - ☆ - ☀︎

Angsty and the romance is slow burn (me burning the ship).

Mature for violence, gore, and undertones of cannibalism. All characters and events belong to Rick Riordan, our lord and savior.

- Sybilz

Lanjutkan Membaca

Kamu Akan Menyukai Ini

2.4K 97 12
Nico is dying. Will has so much life to live. - Will was Nico's boyfriend. his soulmate, his other half. the one he wished to grow old with and wak...
149K 4.5K 28
Everyone in town knows about the sea monster. Every night, he goes into town to find his prey. He lures them in with his voice, only to bring them b...
11.4K 475 18
Percy finds out about Nico's crush earlier than planned. And it's on neither of their terms. Until Percy gives him some good advice. Advice Nico take...
962 86 8
The Goddess of Night, Nyx, being one of the most powerful Goddesses is expected to have extremely powerful children... But what about when, one of he...