# π•πˆπ, ˑᡘʰ ᡗʸˑᡉʳ

By M2TOUCHY

β™‘οΈŽπˆπ π–π‡πˆπ‚π‡| he meets her at her job, but won't leave her alone until she agrees to go on a date with h... More

πˆππ“π‘πŽπƒπ”π‚π“πˆπŽπγƒŸβ˜…
𝟎𝟏❧
𝟎𝟐❧
πŸŽπŸ‘β§
πŸŽπŸ’β§
πŸŽπŸ“β§
πŸŽπŸ”β§
πŸŽπŸ•β§
πŸŽπŸ–β§
𝟏𝟎❧
𝟏𝟏❧
𝟏𝟐❧
πŸπŸ‘β§
πŸπŸ’β§
πŸπŸ“β§
πŸπŸ”β§
πŸπŸ•β§
πŸπŸ–β§
πŸπŸ—β§
𝟐𝟎❧
𝟐𝟏❧
𝟐𝟐❧
πŸπŸ‘β§
πŸπŸ’β§
πŸπŸ“β§
πŸπŸ”β§
πŸπŸ•-𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐄𝐍𝐃 ❧
ππŽππ”π’ 𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑

πŸŽπŸ—β§

2.6K 84 32
By M2TOUCHY

MIAMI FLORIDA
NIGHTCLUB
7:58PM

TYLER walked into the nightclub with his cup in his hand. he was going to see rayleigh again at her job, he hadn't been to the nightclub in a couple of days.

tyler walked over to the owners room again before going inside—he then closed the door as the owner stared at him confused.

"what are you doing in here?" the boss said as he stood up. tyler rolled his eyes seeing that he was trying to be intimidating.

"i'm just letting you know, in finna go to the bio area with rayleigh." tyler said as the owner shook his head quickly.

"sorry but that's not how it works, you gotta pa-" the owner said, but saw the stack tyler pulled out of his pocket.

"i'll give you 2 bands right now." tyler said waving the stack in the air as the owner looked with googly eyes.

the boss shook his head quickly as he looked at tyler while leading the way—the two then made it into the vip room.

"i'll be back, ima go get rayleigh, but first..." the owner said as he held his hand out for the money—tyler rolled his eyes before handing him a stack.

the owner examined the money before he gave tyler a thumbs up. he then made his way over to the girls changing room.

tyler sat down on the couch as he waited for rayleigh to come in. a few minutes later she walked in dressed in a all black outfit that hugged her in all the right places.

"oh look who it is." rayleigh said smiling as she took her mask off—the first time she met tyler she didn't want to take it off, she never took her mask off for anybody.

but this time it was different.

rayleigh stood infront of tyler as she started repeating all of the moves she did from day one—except this time she let tyler touch her all over her body.

tyler grabbed onto rayleigh's hips as she sat down on his lap. "what's ya name?" tyler asked rayleigh as she smirked at him.

"rayleigh, what's yours?" rayleigh asked playing alone as she sat up doing her special moves for the boy.

"tyler." tyler said as he looked rayleugj deep into her eyes as she continued grinding on him—rayleigh then grabbed tyler's hands as she guided them onto her waist.

tyler looked up at rayleigh with a smirk as she came closer—she planted a small kiss on his lips before backing up and smirking at him.

"you got instagram?" tyler asked rayleigh as she laughing a bit—she then nodded her head before she sat back onto tyler's lap.

"i'm sorry i'm tired." rayleigh said wrapping her arms around tyler's neck as she laid her head on his shoulder—tyler wrapped his arms around her aswell as he relaxed from her hold.

"you all good mama, you did good." tyler said as rayleigh smiled to herself—she was really appreciative of tyler more than he could imagine.

she didn't have any friends in her workplace, she didn't have any friends at all. it was just her

until tyler came along. and she was incredibly greatful for him.

"thank you." rayleigh said abruptly as tyler tilted his head at her words—"for what?" tyler asked confused as rayleigh backed her head up so she could see tyler's full view.

"for coming into my life, i really am greatful." rayleigh said as tyler examined her—he could tell she was genuine from her look. and it made him fall even harder.

"i should be telling you that." tyler said as rayleigh laughed. "deadass, i always used to stay in the studio and never go out before i met you." tyler said as rayleigh nodded showing she was listening.

"that was cute." rayleigh said as she moved back to her original position on tyler's shoulder—the two then sat there for a while before there was  knock at the door.

"times up!" the owner said as rayleigh rolled her yes eyes before quickly getting off tyler. she wasn't even supposed to be touching him, it was the rules no matter what.

"ima wait for you, what time you off?" tyler asked rayleigh as she looked at her phone. "9:30, you really don't have to." rayleigh said as tyler shook his head.

"i want to, you wanna spend the night again?" tyler asked rayleigh as she smiled before nodding. "i feel like ever since i slept in your bed i can't sleep in mine anymore, i gotta be near you now." rayleigh said as tyler's heart skipped a beat.

"now we gotta sleep together every night." tyler said as him and rayleigh went to the exit—he opened the door for her as she muttered a small thank you.

ELSEWHERE...

the owner just watched tyler and rayleigh walk out the vip room with a smile on both of their faces.

he slightly glared at tyler—he didn't know what his motive was. it was kind of odd to him as of why tyler always requested rayleigh and no other stripper.

he just watched tyler go over to the bar, and rayleigh go back into the dressing rooms. he definitely would have to keep and eye on the two.

even if tyler payed him

"i just don't understand why she gets to go to the vip area with him all the time, he looks like he tips well." one of the strippers said as rayleigh walked into the room.

and as soon as she did it got dumb quiet—rayleigh never spoke to the girls to be honest, she watched how money hungry they all were.

but rayleigh wasn't proud to be a stripper. she only did it because it was her only source of income.

and the girls usually talked about her anyways because of how much she would get paid differently from the rest. she usually went home with over 5k a day. and the rest was around 2k.

"exactly, shes not even that pretty." one girl whispered as rayleigh walked over to her locker—she usually ignored the girls whenever they spoke about her because nobody was ever big and bad to say it to her face.

now rayleigh could hand handle the shit talking if it was just about her in general, but this time tyler had got thrown into the mix. and she definitely wasn't about to let it slide.

"is there an issue we should adress?" rayleigh asked turning around as the room went silent..one again.

the girl who had just said something was now quiet while looking at her other friend who had said a different comment earlier.

"i mean...yall just got so much shit to say about me when i leave the room, but when i ask about it it's silent." rayleigh said confused as she tilted her head at the girls.

"so keep his name out of ya mouths." rayleigh told them as she finished putting on her second pair of heels while staring at each girl individually.

the room was still silent as rayleigh just shrugged before going on about her day—she then quickly left the room as she still had her stage performances left.

but soon as rayleigh left the room, the girls started gossiping badly about her.

"don't worry yall, i got something for her ass." the girl who made a comment earlier said as her friend smirked.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

203K 8.1K 31
She got him, he got her. Started: 21/12/2020 Finished: 17/01/2021
10.6K 510 13
❝𝐈 π–πˆπ’π‡ π˜πŽπ” π–πŽπ”π‹πƒ π‚πŽπŒπ„ π‡πŽπŒπ„ 𝐁𝐔𝐓 𝐈𝐌 𝐉𝐔𝐒𝐓 π“π‘π˜ππ€ 𝐁𝐀𝐋𝐀𝐍𝐂𝐄 𝐌𝐘 𝐒𝐏𝐀𝐂𝐄 𝐈𝐌 𝐉𝐔𝐒𝐓 π“π‘π˜ππ€ ππ‘πŽπ“π„π‚...