Tell Me You Love Me ( Zayn Ma...

By CamiiOlii

I'm only a 19 year old girl living in a big city. I didn't want to get to know this famous guy, from this int... More

Tell Me You Love Me
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52

Chapter 22

428 11 0
By CamiiOlii

Chapter 22

“I’m so glad we finally get to like…talk.” Danielle said and handed me a bowl of noodles. “Because I’m really friendly and wanted you to be my friend.” I smiled at her. She’s really sweet, seems like she’ll do anything to get a friend.

“Yeah, I like your place it’s nice.” I said then shoved a fork full of noodles in my mouth.

“You know Zayn, when we were in the hospital he was so nervous and he was pacing the floor.” I stared down at my bowl intensly. “It was like he was more miserable about you being in the hospital than Harry. And you and Harry have something…right?” I coffed and shook my head.

“No, Harry and I are just friends.” I could feel her eyes roaming over me, making me slightly uncomfortable. “Z-Zayn was just probably worried that something bad would happen. Some people think further than everything. Maybe he was just thinking about what would happen…” she raised her eyebrow and leaned against the counter.

“Yeah, maybe. How about we share this on Twitter?” she asked, pulling out her phone.

“Share?”

“Well you’re my friend now, I think they can know we’re hanging out.” She winked at bobbed her head towards the bathroom. I set my fork down and followed her in.

“Directioners are going crazy over the picture we took.” Danielle exclaimed, though not looking up. “Hey, if they start sending death threats just ignore it, they’ll loosen up at some point.” My phone was going off and I pulled it out to see that it was my Twitter app. I decided to look at it. When I opened it I saw I had many more followers, and many more mentions. A couple nice, and then;

@ReaganJNorris How about you just go back to where you came from and stay out of everyone’s lives.

@ReaganJNorris Why is Harry interested in you? You’re so ugly, and you’re commercials aren’t even good.

Omg! @ReaganJNorris is so pretty. I see why the boys like her. I can see her to be here for a long time.

@Harry_Styles & @ReaganJNorris would look perfect together and if you’re true fans you’d be happy that Harry has found love.

I set my phone down and continued to brush through Danielle’s soft, but noodle like hair. “I love it when people play in my hair.” I said.

“Me too! It feels so good, but of course I have to know them. I’m not just gonna let some random person touch my hair, ya’ know?”

“Yeah, my dad always brushed my hair when I asked. I miss him.” I said sadly. “He was a great man, everyone who met him instantly fell in love with him, because he was so nice. Always gave the best advice, and gave things. He did things for other people. I remember he used to walk all the kids in my neighborhood to the bus stop.”

“I really wish I could’ve met him.” I sighed, and saw back on the couch. My phone started vibrating, although I thought it was from Twitter again, it was from Zayn.

From Zayn:

I’m glad you’re ok, call me when you can. And I really need to speak with you sometime, in person. Alone. We haven’t done that in a while, have we? But I don’t want you to stress out anymore, so don’t stress on planning.

I yawned tiredly and stretched my arms. “How about we hit the hay?” Danielle asked.

“Yeah, I’ll take the couch.” She started giggling.

“No no no, you’re sleeping with me.” My eyes widened.

“I love you as a friend, but I don’t fly that way.” Her face widened into a smug smile.

“I’m not gay babe, but I have a king size bed.” She laced out fingers together and pulled me into her bedroom.

I slipped out of bed and grabbed my phone. Once I saw Danielle was fast asleep I slipped out of her room quietly. I walked out her apartment door and dialed Zayn’s number. I didn’t care that it was 12 in the morning, I’m usually awake in New York anyways with the time change and all. It rang twice before he answered. “Hello Reagan.” I heard Zayn’s tired voice through the phone.

“You wanted to talk?” I asked.

“In person yeah, but I guess wo can talk now it’s whatever. I just need to talk to someone.” My face fell slowly.

“And you don’t have 4 other friends you can talk to?”

“Well yeah, but it’s about Perrie.” I didn’t say anything for a second, he’s very confusing. I told myself to keep calm and not start yelling at him.

“Zayn, why can’t you talk to Perrie about them?”

“She thinks I’m cheating on her again and kicked me out.”

“Ok, let me get this through….she kicked you out of your own house? I mean not even I’d do that, I’d just leave myself. But I guess where are you staying now?” I asked.

“On tour.” He said as if I was supposed to know that.

“Well that’s obvious, but I meant when you’re like…on break and stuff.” I waved my hand around and paced the floor in circles.

“Niall’s place.” He said happily. “We’re playing X box right now.”

“Well what’s the problem?” I asked.

“Wanna come over? You can hang out with us.”

“Dude I’m at Danielle’s!”

“Just leave her a note that you went for a walk and you’ll be back by 11-make that 12.”

“Zayn I don’t know about that I mean. I’m supposed to be resting and I can’t do that around you boys, plus you guys should be asleep, aren’t you going back to the states tomorrow? You shouldn’t be playing games, what if you wake up late and miss your flight and then you’re 2 hours late for your concert and it’s just Liam, Louis, and Harry there alone, and they don’t know where you are. And by the time you arrive the concerts over and everyone’s mad at you because you weren’t there and they start hating you. Then your fans start to hate you because you can’t even show up to a concert and you guys lose your record deal, and all your money. Then, everything you’ve been doing is flushed down the drain because you were up at 12 in the morning?!” my breathing was deep by the time I finished everything I wanted to say.

“Ok, Reagan, that’s not going to happen because we’re not going back until Monday, and we still wouldn’t wake up late. We’re used to not getting any sleep now n’ days.” Zayn reassured me.

“Ok Fine, I’ll come.”

“We’ll pick you up, be outside in 30 minutes.” I hung up quickly and walked back into Danielle’s place.

“Hey babe.” I turned around and 2 hooded figures were walking up to me.

“Hello Niall, hi Zayn.” I said moto tone. They both hugged me tightly and we started walked back to their car.

“Why sound so said? You should be happy you get to spend time with us!” Niall’s voice said from my right.

“Yeah, I mean it’s gonna be so fun!” Zayn’s arm came over my shoulders as we walked.

“Where are we going?” I asked, my voice still holding no emotion.

“Back to my flat.” Niall said while opening the back door of his car for me. I got in and they got in the front.

“How fun!” I said, my voice going high from my untruthfulness.

“Don’t say it like that, it really is gonna be fun!” Zayn said while rolling down the window some, the wind hitting my face harshly. My lips became dry and I saw him pull out a cigarette and lighter. I watched him light it and put it in his mouth. I snatched it away just before he took a whip. “What the!?” he looked at his lap.

“Give me your cigarettes.” I held out my hand. Niall smiled at him and Zayn turned around to look at me.

“Are you mad women!? You can’t just take a man’s cigarette then ask for his whole pack.” I glared at him angrily, without blinking. “You’re gonna be a great mother.” He muttered, reaching in his back pocket. He slapped the pack into my hand and I slipped it into my jacket pocket.

“I didn’t know you smoke, but believe me if you would’ve told me sooner you wouldn’t be.” I said sternly. “My dad died from smoking 3 cigarettes a day until he finally got lung cancer.”

“I’m sor-“

“Don’t.” I cut him off. I hate pity and sympathy, you don’t have to say sorry for something you didn’t cause.

“Looks like you have a good grip on him Reagan.” Niall laughed. I smiled at him is his side mirror and he winked at me.

Continue Reading