The Red Thread of Fate

harlequin_33

The Fourth Shinobi War was a tragedy for everyone. With her teammates dead, 18 year old Haruno Sakura found h... Еще

Part 1 - Prologue: The end is a new beginning
Chapter 1: Second chance
Chapter 2: Suffering
Chapter 3: Kunoichi
Chapter 4: Reunion
QUESTION
Chapter 5: Nostalgia
Chapter 6: His confusion
From Author-chan
Chapter 7: Stranger
Chapter 8: Guidance
Chapter 9: Old acquaintances
Chapter 10: Connection
Chapter 11: The desire to protect
Chapter 12: Sacrifices and feelings
Chapter 13: First meeting
Hello!
Chapter 14: First impressions
Not an update
Chapter 15: Intuition and inquisition
Chapter 16: Solace
Interlude I: Love is a burden
Chapter 17: Machination
Chapter 18: Bond
Chapter 19: Closer

New story on its way

295 11 0
harlequin_33

Hello this is a heads up that I am currently constructing my second Sakura story, it will be named Requiem. This does not mean I will be discontinuing The Red Thread of Fate, I would like to finish it.

Here's the description of the new story for a sneak preview:

Four year old Haruno Sakura woke up and found herself in a forest. She is tired, afraid, but not alone. A new feeling, a distant voice of a woman appears in her mind and seems to influence her every move. She starts to question herself, along with memories that begin to resurface.

A time travel story with a twist. In this story I aim to have Sakura master other abilities, and of course it will be Sasuke x Sakura however will be canon-divergence so it will not be sticking to the main plot line as much as The Red Thread of Fate. Being set in Team 7's childhood means we get to see more appearance and interactions of fan favourite characters ahem like a certain dango loving Uchiha and young Hatake. Let me know what you think and stay tuned to find out more.

From author

Продолжить чтение

Вам также понравится

150K 4.5K 14
This story is about Sakura Haruno and her team as she grew up around the age of twelve. Always being ignored and seeing as weak, Sakura leaves Konoha...
29.4K 675 18
● PLEASE READ THE REWRITTEN VERSION CALLED REWINDING TIME!!! THIS STORY IS REALLY HORRIBLE AND THE GRAMMAR SUCKS A*S ALONG WITH THE PLOT. "I'm sorry...
4.7K 222 9
SASUSAKU (AU) TIME TRAVEL / Short SasuSaku story! Sakura Haruno, a medical student, finds an unconscious man, Sasuke Uchiha, from a different time pe...
14.9K 1.3K 49
the fourth shinobi war is over. konoha, among the other villages, have settled into a peaceful era of recovery and nonviolence. but years after the w...