ADMIRING LOVE

By Richaa_Sharma

[ Part 1 of Admiring Love.] [ He fell first but she fell harder.] [ If you like to read love stories based on... More

Note
Prologue
CHARACTER
chapter 1
chapter 2
chapter 3
chapter 4
chapter 5
chapter 6
chapter 7
chapter 8
chapter 9
chapter 10
chapter 11
Teaser
chapter 12
chapter 13
chapter 14
chapter 15
chapter 16
chapter 17
chapter 18
chapter 19
chapter 20
chapter 21
chapter 22
chapter 23
chapter 24
chapter 25
chapter 26
chapter 27
chapter 28
chapter 29
chapter 30
chapter 31
chapter 32
chapter 33
chapter 34
chapter 35
chapter 36
chapter 37
chapter 38
chapter 39
chapter 40
chapter 41
chapter 42
chapter 43
chapter 44
chapter 45
chapter 46
chapter 47
chapter 48
chapter 49
chapter 50
chapter 51
chapter 52
chapter 53
A/N
chapter 54
chapter 55
chapter 56
chapter 57
chapter 58
chapter 59
chapter 60
chapter 61
chapter 62
chapter 63
chapter 64
chapter 65
Chapter 66
chapter 67
chapter 68
chapter 69
chapter 70
chapter 71
A/N
chapter 72
chapter 73
chapter 74
chapter 75
chapter 76
chapter 77
chapter 78
chapter 79
chapter 80
Reviews
chapter 81
chapter 82
chapter 83
chapter 84
chapter 85
chapter 86
chapter 87
chapter 88
chapter 89
A/N : Thank you
chapter 90
chapter 91
chapter 92
chapter 93
chapter 94
Thank you ❤️
chapter 95
chapter 96
chapter 97
chapter 98
chapter 99
chapter 100
chapter 101
chapter 102
chapter 103
chapter 105
chapter 106
chapter 107
chapter 108
chapter 109
chapter 110
chapter 111
chapter 112
chapter 113
chapter 114
chapter 115
Thank you ❤️
LAST CHAPTER
EPILOGUE
New chapter

chapter 104

4.9K 525 100
By Richaa_Sharma

Next morning

Last night, due to their arguments and not being able to sleep taking his comfort in his arms, Neil was not able to sleep well and due to not being able to sleep till late night, his sleep did not break at his regular time in the morning today.

On the other hand, Avni sees him after waking up and as it is her fast today so instead of kissing him like every morning, she just caresses his hair and says good morning in a soft voice and goes to get ready for her day.

When she gets ready and comes to the room, Neil is still sleeping, so she goes out of the room so that she can do her morning prayers.

Time passes

Neil is getting ready to go to office and right now his mood is worse than last night because ever since he woke up he has not seen his wifey, he even went outside the room to look for her and then he came to know from his mother that she has gone to the temple with Bebe.

She knows that as soon as he wakes up in the morning he needs to see her face in front of him, yet she went out.

So after meeting his mom, He comes back to his room sighing and then starts getting ready for office in his bad mood.

He sits on the couch and muttering something while putting on his shoes when Avni enters the room who has just returned from the temple 5 minutes ago and Swetha tells her that Neil was looking for her, so she comes straight to the room

Neil looks at her and feels good but he doesn't say anything because he doesn't want to fight with her again and he is also hoping that at least after what happened yesterday, she will take the initiative between them.

But Avni, seeing his bad mood and remembering his words from last night, saying that "if she doesn't talk to him now, it will be better for both of them."
So she quietly comes into the room and starts arranging things which are already in order like setting the pillows etc.

Neil sees all this behaviour of her and gets irritated and he understands that today also he will have to take the initiative, she will not say anything.

He takes a deep breath and decides to apologize to her for his rude behavior last night.

"Ab kya hua, baat kyon nahi kar rahi."
He speaks on her silence and to be honest, he doesn't even remember that it was he who had forbidden her to talk so he doesn't know the reason.

" You yourself said that it would be better for us if I don't talk to you." She turns towards him and after a pause tells the truth on which Neil sees her raising his eyebrows slightly

" Waah, ye baat toh badi jaldi maan li tumne meri, aur koi baat toh nahi maanti..." he says to whom she pouts sadly.

" Neil aap mujh se aise kyon baat kar rahe ho ? mujhe bura lag raha hai....maine aisa bhi kya kar diya hai ?"
She says because she really doesn't understand if fasting was such a big mistake on which he is so angry.

Whereas on her words that she's feeling bad the way he's talking, He calms down and looks at her and decides it's okay he won't say anything or else she'll feel more bad.

He takes a deep breath and turning he's about to leave the room but Avni stops him

"Will you come back early in the evening?" He smiles at her words but then remembers that she is fasting, then what will he do by coming back early, will he go to the temple with her.

" Why? What's special about this evening?" he asks turning to her to which she looks at him.

She thinks that both of them will spend time together in the evening by watching a movie and in the meantime she will also apologize to him for not being able to give him time.
Right now he is fully ready to go to office so she cannot stop him, so she decides to do all this in the evening.

" We will watch a movie." she tells him which brings a light smile on his face

" Puja-path waali movie ?" He asks her in a taunting manner which makes her sad and before she can say anything, Neil walks out of there.

Avni follows him, Bebe sees Neil coming down and says let's have breakfast but Neil tells everyone that he is not hungry and he goes straight out of the house before anyone can stop him and Avni, who comes behind him, is shocked to see this that he left home without eating anything and the reason is somewhere she.

Seeing Neil leaving like this, Bebe notices Avni who following him comes down and seeing her sad face, she understands something that maybe something happened between them.

Bebe calls her and Avni comes and sits beside her, on which Bebe asks her the reason for her sadness and also about Neil, on this, Avni without any hesitation tells Bebe that Neil probably doesn't like her keeping the fast and that is why he is angry with her.

On this Bebe smiles and somewhere understands the reason behind it and then Bebe explains to Avni that somewhere Neil is not wrong: Because she is not of the age to do all this yet, and that too when they have just got married. During this time couples spend time together and she is spending time with God.

Bebe explains to her that even God will be happy with her if she is happy, she will keep her loved ones happy, that is why if she listens to her, then she has her whole life to do all these pujas and fasts, so she should not start all this at this age.

Avni, understanding Bebe's words well, thinks something and asks Bebe whether God will not be angry with her if she does not complete her fast.

" Puttar bhagwan man dekhte hai, wo ye dekhte hai ki tumhare man me unke liye kitni shradha hai, naa ki ye ki tum unke liye kitni bhukhi ho, bas sachee dil se unki prathna karo wahi kaafi hai, abhi se tumhe ye sab karne ki jrurt nahi hai." Bebe tells him and she understands this point of his as well.

" Aur haan tu jaisi hai waisi reh, tu jaisi hai hume waisi hi pasand hai...sanskaari bahu puja karne se nahi Bana jaata, apno ki izat karne se banti hai aur wo tu bakhubi karti hai...toh tu jaisi thi pehle, waisi hi reh.
khud ko kisi ke liye mat badal aur haan tu apna kaam bhi shuru kar....hume koi dikkat nahi hai agar tu office jaana jaari karegi." Bebe tells her and before she can say anything, Shweta comes from behind.

And shweta also explains to Avni everything that Bebe told her that whatever Bebe is saying is right.

And after understanding Bebe and Shweta's point, Avni decides that it's okay if everyone, especially Neil, doesn't like her changed form, So she will remain the same as she was.

She was just trying to be a good and cultured daughter-in-law like she had seen in those TV serials while sitting with Shweta.

Other side

Today again, Neil is sitting in his cabin in a bad mood, he can't understand why he is getting so irritable these days.
It is not that he is physically craving for her, that is why he is getting irritated. NO but he is missing sitting with her and talking.

The whole day she remains busy at home either with Shweta or with the bebe and then when both of them sit in the room at night, she tells him the same things that today she saw this in this serial, she saw that in that serial...Bebe told this today, Bebe told that today about that puja.

He listens to her talks which he also likes but where is their talk in all this? And this is what he is missing and that is why he is feeling angry at her but he is not able to get angry at her, once she makes a innocent face, he calms down.

And the same thing happened this morning also, he was about to vent his anger on her only then she started pouting, started making a sad face and that is why he quietly left from there.

" I will go crazy if this continues like this. I am not even able to work because of all this." He mutters to himself when he hears a knock on his cabin door and before he can allow the person in, His cabin door opens and Neil is surprised to see the person about whom he was thinking.

Avni, dressed in a red Anarkali suit, stands in front of him with that smile of hers which he likes on her.
She has brought lunch here for him and also for her brother Raj.
Because when she is coming here for Neil, she also thinks that her brother will also be there so why shouldn't she take lunch for her brother today too.

Neil looks at her with a suprised face as he can't believe that Avni has come here and she starts walking towards him.
And before coming closer to him, she puts the lunch bag on the table in front of the couch in his cabin and then turns towards him

" I have brought your lunch, come and eat it." she says to which Neil looks at her.
She doesn't understand how to say sorry so she takes the initiative by talking about lunch.

" Mujhe nahi khaana, toh aap aur aapka lunch yehaan se wapas jaa sakta hai." After being assured that she is really here, he says this to which she looks at him and then comes closer to him and before he can say anything, she moves his chair back to make some space and then shocked him by sitting at his lap.

" Aise kaise nahi khaana....and why should I go back, this is my office too...my cabin...I did not come here for a few days, so did you forget this?" She says this to which he rolls his eyes and Avni immediately kisses him on the cheek to pacify him which makes him suprised, According to her all this is not allowed during fasting, so while fasting sitting on his lap why she's kissing him.

" What are you doing, have you forgotten that you are fasting today?" she smiles at his words.

" I did not observe the fast today, For me, my Neilu is my God, whom I have to keep happy." His eyes widen at her words, Now, he didn't want her to give him the status of a god.

" Have you gone mad? Don't talk like this." He says

"Yes, I am mad. I am mad in love with you." He rolls his eyes at her words.

" Neilu, I'm sorry, I know I have troubled you these days, please forgive your lily." She, while sitting on his lap, holds her Both ears and asks for forgiveness from him, seeing which he melts.

But suddenly his mind thinks of doing something mischievous, this time he will not give in so easily, she will have to work hard.

And with this thought, he lifts her from his lap and is about to walk away from her but she holds his wrist tightly with both her hands

Bahon mein chale aao
Ho hamse sanam kya parda

Neil's eyes widen when while singing this line, Avni comes close to him, caressing his hands with her fingers, giving him goosebumps.

Yeh aaj ka nahi milan
Yeh sang hai umar bhar ka

She sings this line a little loudly on which Neil puts his finger on her lips and silences her saying.....Shh shh shh shh shh....So that her sound does not go out of the cabin.

And Avni removes his finger from her lips and starts singing again

Bahon mein chale aao
Ho hamse sanam kya parda

While singing this line, she hugs him, caressing his body, to which Neil smiles, but then he remembers that he shouldn't melt so quickly today.

So he releases her from his arms and makes her stand away from himself upon which she pouts.
And Neil turns his face and is about to go towards the couch smirking but Avni holds his wrist again.

Chale hi jana hai
Nazar chura ke yoon
Phir thaami thi saajan tumne
Meri kalaai kyun ha

At her complaint, he widens his eyes because this lines clearly says that...If you had to remain angry like this then why did you get married? Why you hold my hand.
He turns towards her suppressing his smile.

Chale hi jana hai
Nazar chura ke yoon
Phir thaami thi saajan tumne
Meri kalaai kyun ha
Kisi ko apna banake chhod dein
Aisa koi nahi karta.

Bahon mein chale aao
Ho hamse sanam kya parda

Kabhi kabhi kuchh to
Kaho piya hamse
Ae kam se kam aaj to khul ke
Milo zara hamse
Kabhi kabhi kuchh to
Kaho piya hamse
Ae kam se kam aaj to khul ke
Milo zara hamse

Bahon mein chale aao
Ho hamse sanam kya parda

And in this way, she ends the whole song pacifying him and Neil just keeps stifling his laughter at her coaxing style but eventually she pushes him on the couch and sits on his lap

" Neilu, I'm sorry, aap jo bologe main karungi...But please stop throwing your tantrums now." He smiles at her words.

" Jo bolunga, karogi ?" He asks, at which she nods

" hmm, So since you are not fasting today, give me a kiss, tumhe tumhari sari galtiyon ki maafi mil jaayegi." He says with his mischievous smile to which she smiles and cups his face to fulfill his wish and she brings her face close to his face to kiss him when suddenly both of them hear Raj's voice who comes into their cabin taking Neil name and hearing his voice, Avni gets shocked and immediately gets up from his lap with her face turning red in embarrassment.

Raj's eyes also widen after seeing this scene, and he curses himself as to why he came here again at wrong timing....he did not know that Avni had come here that's why just like he comes here in her absence without knocking, he came here today also

Meanwhile Avni is looking down and Neil looks at Raj and without making the situation too awkward for Avni, Neil asks Raj

" Tum yehaan ?" Neil asks

" Wo main bas, mujhe nahi pta tha avi aayi hai...sorry." Saying this, Raj is about to go back from there but Avni stops him after composing herself.

" bhai, rukiye...Actually I brought lunch for you and Neil, you both have lunch...I am leaving." Avni says this to which Raj smiles.

" Oh, but I'm sorry avi, But today you will have to accompany your husband for lunch...actually I did not know that you were coming here so please don't feel bad but I am going to lunch with Simran and I just came here to tell Neil this, that I am leaving the office." Raj says this to which Avni smiles. And then after sharing 2-3 words with his sister, Raj leaves from there.

After Raj leaves, Neil not only closes the door of his cabin but also locks it so that no one disturbs them again

" hmm, So, now your bhai is also not in the office....so what were you saying...you will do whatever I say." He says taking a step closer to her to which she suppresses her shy smile.

" ab, Neil you have your lunch first "

" No, I am hungry for you right now." At his words her face turns even redder while Neil comes close to her and takes her in his arms.

" Neil you haven't even had breakfast...please have lunch first then I will do whatever you say and see I am also hungry." She says so that he too eats for her

He smiles at his wife's hunger and then agreeing to her, both of them sit down to have lunch where Avni feeds him with her own hands.

" You know, that's what I was missing, just sitting with you and spending some time like this." She smiles at his words and puts another morsel in his mouth.

After spending a good time together over lunch, Neil sits with her in his lap again

" Now that you've fed me, please burn some of my calories." She smiles at his words and without wasting any time in her apology, she gives him what he asked for by placing her lips on his.

To be continued................

I hope you all liked it?

And here is another boring chapter but now the story will move in fast forward mode which you all might like.

Also can I make a small request, I have only 30 followers left to become 1K, will you all follow me and make that number complete.
Only if you all want, otherwise you all can also ignore it.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

627K 47.8K 50
[Contains Mature Scenes] Sometimes we do things in the spur of the moment. No thought put into it, whatsoever! Started : 24th Feb, 2020. Completed :...
47.4K 3.1K 18
Your next favourite saga! Come join this love story
1M 69.5K 43
BRIDE SERIES BOOK 1 Let's join the journey Of Rajveer and Advika💕 What this accidental arrianged marriage brings for them.. Will love bloom between...
473K 44.1K 25
"𝒅𝒐𝒏'𝒕 𝒓𝒆𝒂𝒅 𝒕𝒉𝒆 𝒍𝒂𝒔𝒕 𝒑𝒂𝒈𝒆, 𝒃𝒖𝒕 𝑰 𝒔𝒕𝒂𝒚 𝒘𝒉𝒆𝒏 𝒊𝒕'𝒔 𝒉𝒂𝒓𝒅, 𝒐𝒓 𝒊𝒕'𝒔 𝒘𝒓𝒐𝒏𝒈, 𝒐𝒓 𝒘𝒆'𝒓𝒆 𝒎𝒂𝒌𝒊𝒏𝒈 𝒎𝒊...